PDA

View Full Version : Miami New Times Names Al Crespo the best blogger in Miami

Unregistered
06-12-2018, 09:23 PM
The Crespogram
Miami's most fearless police reporter does not work for a newspaper, magazine, TV station, or radio program. He is instead a cantankerous former bank robber with a mouth unsuitable for FCC-regulated airtime. Al Crespo's Crespogram is bafflingly designed (it's full of mismatched typefaces, all-caps headlines, and big round buttons like a vintage GeoCities page), traffics in rumor, and makes liberal use of the words "****sucker," "dildo," "*****," and "*****." That the Crespogram is only occasionally verifiable or readable is not the point — Crespo has such a knack for securing public records and clandestine documents that every blog is a must-click. He's broken criminal justice stories that deserve citywide attention — from the apparent theft of multiple guns from inside the City of Miami Police Department, to news that Miami PD brass knowingly left murder evidence in a metal storage locker under an I-95 overpass, to investigative files tying Miami Officer Edward Lugo to an FBI sting. Sure, Al is always screaming, but if you had as much dirt on Miami cops and politicians as Al does, you'd curse
too.
http://www.miaminewtimes.com/best-of/2018/arts-and-entertainment/best-blog-10393839

Unregistered
06-12-2018, 10:02 PM
He is! A veritable "Don Quixote" charging at all corrupt windmills in Miami!

Unregistered
06-12-2018, 10:06 PM
Big deal not like his stories have changed anything in this place. Ortiz for example continues to excel in this place. If I was Crespo I'd go enjoy retirement somewhere far from this shithole banana republic corrupted mafia city.

I for one cannot wait for retirement. Many stay in this shithole, others move up into the mountains, me? I am moving to Europe la tierra de mi padre.

Unregistered
06-13-2018, 01:28 AM
I see it differently. New times is a sucky newspaper who totally changes the facts story after story. They are a far left tabloid newspaper. As for Crespo I agree with above post no one has gone to jail due to his story. His a very unhappy lonely old man but it’s a free country so enjoy.

Unregistered
06-13-2018, 01:45 AM
It’s ok ortiz and lugo we still love him! And of what he writes about you corrupt mofos ain’t true why haven’t you sued him? Because it is

Unregistered
06-13-2018, 02:42 AM
Congratulations Al. You made the front news of the Miami New Times. You must be real proud.

Unregistered
06-13-2018, 04:29 AM
I see it differently. New times is a sucky newspaper who totally changes the facts story after story. They are a far left tabloid newspaper. As for Crespo I agree with above post no one has gone to jail due to his story. His a very unhappy lonely old man but it’s a free country so enjoy.

The man has more heart and brains then 90% of the department.