PDA

View Full Version : Miss Piggy

Unregistered
06-05-2018, 08:46 PM
Where was Miss Piggy During the shooting in doral ?

Unregistered
06-05-2018, 10:04 PM
where was miss piggy during the shooting in doral ?

eating donuts!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
06-06-2018, 12:45 AM
eating donuts!!!!!!!!

Looooooooooooool

Unregistered
06-06-2018, 12:54 AM
Looooooooooooool

If you need Ms. Piggy you can find her at the China Buffett! Try to get there early to make sure you have a chance to eat something.

Evelin
06-06-2018, 07:19 PM
So why are you anonymous?? Show who you are.. you’re all so professional it’s sick. FYI she works harder than any of you retards.

Evelin
06-06-2018, 07:23 PM
By the way, she can lose weight you all will still be incompetent.. Lmaoo losers!!

Unregistered
06-06-2018, 07:32 PM
If you need Ms. Piggy you can find her at the China Buffett! Try to get there early to make sure you have a chance to eat something.

Show yourself loser.. so unprofessional and to think you’re probably an incompetent cop lol

Evelin
06-06-2018, 07:34 PM
Where was Miss Piggy During the shooting in doral ?

She was doing her job, unlike you loser. Risking her life and handled it like a champ, which you are obviously far from her level.. pfft you can’t even show yourself. Coward..

Evelin
06-06-2018, 07:42 PM
eating donuts!!!!!!!!

Oops someone is butt hurt they didn’t get promoted lol why don’t you go eat donut and wollow in your sorrow.... and while you’re at it, jump in front of an active shooter, you’ll do this world a solid. This is incompetency at its finest first hand... with this comment. lol

Evelin
06-06-2018, 08:00 PM
Two lieutenants and one sergeant, walk into a bar... well there’s joke... 😂

Evelin
06-06-2018, 08:06 PM
Two lieutenants and one sergeant, walk into a bar... well there’s the joke... LOL

Unregistered
06-06-2018, 08:55 PM
So why are you anonymous?? Show who you are.. you’re all so professional it’s sick. FYI she works harder than any of you retards.

Yeah, she works really hard at the China Buffet

Evelin
06-06-2018, 09:05 PM

Did your mom help you type that?! Lol

Evelin
06-06-2018, 09:08 PM

Two lieutenants and one sergeant, walk into a bar... well there’s your joke.. three *****es.. crying a WOMAN, is more advanced than them.. boohoo

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 02:22 AM

Hahahaha and with no utensils.

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 12:03 PM
Hahahaha and with no utensils.

Fellow PO China Buffet as closed for the next 48 hrs to restock on food. Please excuse the inconvenience! Miss Piggy will be temporally at Dunkin Donut.

Evelin
06-08-2018, 08:18 PM
So guys enlighten me, since we all know by your choice of topic “Miss Piggy”, you all don’t even have a high school education... So which one of you has 4-5 kids, and collects food stamps, you decided to have them, why do we the tax payers have to pay for them too? Next, which one gets beat up by his wife and is basically his wife’s *****?? and finally which one’s wife cheated on him, with a cook, and is suffering with a napoleon complex? Hmm I’m curious...

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 08:20 PM

Yeah, she works really hard at eating and very competent while stuffing herself....LOL

Evelin
06-08-2018, 08:22 PM
Fellow PO China Buffet as closed for the next 48 hrs to restock on food. Please excuse the inconvenience! Miss Piggy will be temporally at Dunkin Donut.

So guys enlighten me, since we all know by your choice of topic “Miss Piggy”, you all don’t even have a high school education... So which one of you has 4-5 kids, and collects food stamps, you decided to have them, why do we the tax payers have to pay for them too? Next, which one gets beat up by his wife and is basically his wife’s *****?? and finally which one’s wife cheated on him, with a cook, and is suffering with a napoleon complex? Hmm I’m curious... LOLOL

Evelin
06-08-2018, 08:23 PM
Yeah, she works really hard at eating and very competent while stuffing herself....LOL

So guys enlighten me, since we all know by your choice of topic “Miss Piggy”, you all don’t even have a high school education... So which one of you has 4-5 kids, and collects food stamps, you decided to have them, why do we the tax payers have to pay for them too? Next, which one gets beat up by his wife and is basically his wife’s *****?? and finally which one’s wife cheated on him, with a cook, and is suffering with a napoleon complex? Hmm I’m curious... 😂😂😂

Evelin
06-08-2018, 09:00 PM

So guys enlighten me, since we all know by your choice of topic “Miss Piggy”, you all don’t even have a high school education... So which one of you has 4-5 kids, and collects food stamps, you decided to have them, why do we the tax payers have to pay for them too? Next, which one gets beat up by his wife and is basically his wife’s *****?? and finally which one’s wife cheated on him, with a cook, and is suffering with a napoleon complex? Hmm I’m curious... LMAOO

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 11:17 PM
So guys enlighten me, since we all know by your choice of topic “Miss Piggy”, you all don’t even have a high school education... So which one of you has 4-5 kids, and collects food stamps, you decided to have them, why do we the tax payers have to pay for them too? Next, which one gets beat up by his wife and is basically his wife’s *****?? and finally which one’s wife cheated on him, with a cook, and is suffering with a napoleon complex? Hmm I’m curious... LMAOO

What happened Ms. Piggy, there's no more donuts so you are bothered that they are making fun of you. Don't cry the China Buffet will be open tomorrow and you can eat your suffering away until they run out of food and then you can return to Dunkin Donuts because they will have restocked.

Unregistered
06-09-2018, 05:15 AM

..... .....
/ \………/ \
/ —— —— \
/ \
/ \
/ ( * ) ( * ) \
/ \
\ . /
\ ( * * ) /
\. /
\ /
\ /

Unregistered
06-09-2018, 11:16 AM
I know the answer : Liu tenant Martinez lol followed by lieutenant Sanchez and the little sgt Fernandez

Unregistered
06-13-2018, 03:07 PM
Lt. Sgt is afraid to leave his wife. Who else would put up with his gay ass. Not to mentione hes ugly as hell
Marinez has been coollecting food stamps for years.....On oou tax payers dollars investigation should be looked at.

and poor little fernanndez just wants to follow his brothers foot steps. Get cheated on and pounced on. while screwiong other good officers once prior friends pathetic.

Evelin
06-14-2018, 01:19 AM
I know the answer : Liu tenant Martinez lol followed by lieutenant Sanchez and the little sgt Fernandez

Lmaoo Ding... ding... ding...

Evelin
06-14-2018, 01:21 AM
..... .....
/ \………/ \
/ —— —— \
/ \
/ \
/ ( * ) ( * ) \
/ \
\ . /
\ ( * * ) /
\. /
\ /
\ /

Lmaoo you’re so creative.. it’s impressive... NOT.. seriously how old are you?? Lol

Evelin
06-14-2018, 01:23 AM
What happened Ms. Piggy, there's no more donuts so you are bothered that they are making fun of you. Don't cry the China Buffet will be open tomorrow and you can eat your suffering away until they run out of food and then you can return to Dunkin Donuts because they will have restocked.

Wow so which one are you?? I’m thinking you’re the one the wife cheated on.. lol that’s my take. By the way I’m Evelin, and you are?! Obviously a coward. Show yourself. We already know who you guys are, so the jig is up... lol in case you haven’t noticed lol LOSERS!!

Evelin
06-14-2018, 02:10 AM
Lt. Sgt is afraid to leave his wife. Who else would put up with his gay ass. Not to mentione hes ugly as hell
Marinez has been coollecting food stamps for years.....On oou tax payers dollars investigation should be looked at.

and poor little fernanndez just wants to follow his brothers foot steps. Get cheated on and pounced on. while screwiong other good officers once prior friends pathetic.

Interesting facts, and I agree Sgt. Sanchez, I was sent a picture of him, and ewwww that’s one ugly old man. A uniform normally helps, but not even the uniform helps him yikes lol

As for Lt. Martinez, shame on him and his wife, cheating us the tax payers. He should be investigated. Another one that looks hideous in his picture.

Finally, and not least my little “short coming” Lt. Fernandez, sweetie those glasses on the picture they sent me, aren’t going to make you seem taller. Unfortunately, your short statute isn’t attractive to your wife, and well to me neither ewww. My advice to you little man, is go back to school and get a degree, cause the art work above (of whatever that mess is) is without, and then may be, just may be, you can get promoted.

That’s my take, xoxo Evelin

Evelin
06-14-2018, 02:48 AM
Interesting facts, and I agree Sgt. Sanchez, I was sent a picture of him, and ewwww that’s one ugly old man. A uniform normally helps, but not even the uniform helps him yikes lol

As for Lt. Martinez, shame on him and his wife, cheating us the tax payers. He should be investigated. Another one that looks hideous in his picture.

Finally, and not least my little “short coming” Sgt. Fernandez, sweetie those glasses on the picture they sent me, aren’t going to make you seem taller. Unfortunately, your short statute isn’t attractive to your wife, and well to me neither ewww. My advice to you little man, is go back to school and get a degree, cause the art work above (of whatever that mess is) is without, and then may be, just may be, you can get promoted.

Evelin
06-14-2018, 02:50 AM
Interesting facts, and I agree Lt. Sanchez, I was sent a picture of him, and ewwww that’s one ugly old man. A uniform normally helps, but not even the uniform helps him yikes lol

Finally, and not least my little “short coming” Sgt. Fernandez, sweetie those glasses on the picture they sent me, aren’t going to make you seem taller. Unfortunately, your short statute isn’t attractive to your wife, and well to me neither ewww. My advice to you little man, is go back to school and get a degree, cause the art work above (of whatever that mess is) is without, and then may be, just may be, you can get promoted.

Unregistered
06-15-2018, 11:55 PM
Interesting facts, and I agree Lt. Sanchez, I was sent a picture of him, and ewwww that’s one ugly old man. A uniform normally helps, but not even the uniform helps him yikes lol

WOW, The last I checked Ms. Piggy is ugly as ****! And it's sad that the China Buffet and Dunkin Donuts is all she can do is EAT, EAT, and stuff her fat ass. I'm still trying to figure if she can shower without missing. Does she reach, doubt it!

Unregistered
06-17-2018, 10:05 PM
You guys need to cut this sh*t out. This is BULLYING. Plain and simple. As members of law enforcement you need to be positive examples to your peers and to your children who view you as heroes. Have some integrity, honor, and respect. You swore to serve and protect not only the community but your fellow department members. Every person is fighting a battle you know nothing about, maybe you should consider that when you’re putting on your uniform and badge.

Unregistered
11-06-2019, 09:43 PM
This is an evil lady. Also a liar and cheat.

Unregistered
09-26-2021, 08:28 PM
This is an evil lady. Also a liar and cheat.

true dat!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
10-04-2021, 09:35 PM
How incredible it is that a few so called contributors to this website can only talk about someone called "Miss Piggy" whoever that is! We really have reached the bottom of the barrel with these frivolous comments. If you want to contribute then stick to the facts and the reality of the situation and post recommendations that will make Doral better. It is no wonder that the general public at times has such a negative opinion law enforcement.

QRU
02-10-2022, 01:07 AM
Picking on a single mom. Look in the mirror people, before judging someone else.