PDA

View Full Version : Miller Time

Unregistered
06-05-2018, 08:39 PM
It’s time to transfer Miller from Parkland! How did that guy stand by and take no leadership role at all? Nice guy but what the heck!!

Unregistered
06-05-2018, 08:54 PM
Most deputies in Parkland, and Weston need to be transferred. Just go out there to either of these districts and just observe their actions. Spending hours at the local coffee spot. Patrolling is sitting on main roadways with overheads on so no criminals come into the city. Watching Netflix, amazon prime or Hulu in the back parking lot at the temple. Trust me I've seen it many times in both of these districts. The sad part is the district bosses allow it. No complaints means no problem. And SSI could care less just hand out another turkey or backpack to a wic card using welfare recipient so the local pastors who drive BSO vehicles because they are Chaplins preaches that they vote for Scott because he cares about us. Bob Norman do an investigative report on the deputies who are no better than the cowards on 2/14 in these two districts.

Unregistered
06-05-2018, 09:30 PM
Most deputies in Parkland, and Weston need to be transferred. Just go out there to either of these districts and just observe their actions. Spending hours at the local coffee spot. Patrolling is sitting on main roadways with overheads on so no criminals come into the city. Watching Netflix, amazon prime or Hulu in the back parking lot at the temple. Trust me I've seen it many times in both of these districts. The sad part is the district bosses allow it. No complaints means no problem. And SSI could care less just hand out another turkey or backpack to a wic card using welfare recipient so the local pastors who drive BSO vehicles because they are Chaplins preaches that they vote for Scott because he cares about us. Bob Norman do an investigative report on the deputies who are no better than the cowards on 2/14 in these two districts.

Totally agree with your statement but it's not just these two districts, it's all districts. But unfortunately, being proactive only results in deputies opening themselves up to problems. At the end of the day it comes down to coming home, being with your family and providing for them. Do your job, answer calls and provide appropriate service but going above and beyond ultimately leads to downfall, including short lived promotions.
Everyone is happy when everything is running smoothly. One last thing, I don't mean to do nothing the entire shift....just do what's required. If sitting in front of s store front with your lights activated deters crime by displacing it, then good job. If you think catching dirt bags changes anything, you're not realistic....short sighted goals

Unregistered
06-05-2018, 09:44 PM
The positions in Parkland and Weston should be filled with seasoned deputies, not someone just out of the academy. Being put in these districts straight out of the academy is a disservice to the deputy, agency and the district. How does a deputy with approximately 4 years on the job go to Parkland for his first few years and now ends up in Weston? How does a deputy out of the academy end up in Weston (KP) and will probably do his entire career there unless he gets transferred to Parkland (assuming we still have Parlkand then)? Then you have deputies with 5, 8, 10 or more years on in places like Pompano, District 54, Oakland Park, North Lauderdale, Dania, and West Park / Pembroke Park requesting a transfer that are being told sure there's room in one of the other districts on the above list. Everybody should have to do their turn in these districts. It would only make them a better all around deputy, which would make a better well rounded agency. Just a thought.

Unregistered
06-05-2018, 10:06 PM
This administration will never back you up on anything!
Do you want proactive work?
Undo the stupid policies they have implemented the last 4 years and get rid of the entire 5th floor amd will give you honest proactive police work!!!!
BTW also get rid of some of these incompetent sergeants and political promotions we have gotten!

Unregistered
06-05-2018, 10:08 PM
The positions in Parkland and Weston should be filled with seasoned deputies, not someone just out of the academy. Being put in these districts straight out of the academy is a disservice to the deputy, agency and the district. How does a deputy with approximately 4 years on the job go to Parkland for his first few years and now ends up in Weston? How does a deputy out of the academy end up in Weston (KP) and will probably do his entire career there unless he gets transferred to Parkland (assuming we still have Parlkand then)? Then you have deputies with 5, 8, 10 or more years on in places like Pompano, District 54, Oakland Park, North Lauderdale, Dania, and West Park / Pembroke Park requesting a transfer that are being told sure there's room in one of the other districts on the above list. Everybody should have to do their turn in these districts. It would only make them a better all around deputy, which would make a better well rounded agency. Just a thought.

Good truthful info.

But remember the most important thing is hiring the candidate that has the right MINDSET!!!

If you hire based on degrees, race, culture and religius beliefs and sexual oreintation you get exactly what you deserve.

Now lets clear this up, before Im attacked...

I believe you should hire any of the above to have a diverse department, but they must have a TOUGH LAW ENFORCEMENT MINDSET!!!

There is an old saying:

“WE DONT GET PAID FOR WHAT WE DO, WE GET PAID FOR WHAT WE MIGHT HAVE TO DO!!!!

And that my friends, we are seeing more of everyday.

Be prepared!!!!

New Sheriff on July 2nd!!!!!!

Unregistered
06-05-2018, 10:42 PM
Miller -Bounce

Unregistered
06-05-2018, 10:46 PM
I cant wait until July 2nd comes and goes. What we already know will be crystal clear. The sheriff will be staying. And this site will fall silent.

Unregistered
06-05-2018, 10:51 PM
I cant wait until July 2nd comes and goes. What we already know will be crystal clear. The sheriff will be staying. And this site will fall silent.

and you will once again be the loyal one who helped clean up another mess....

Unregistered
06-05-2018, 10:53 PM

May be staying- but with one less district. No way no how will he retain Parkland.