PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff's weight!

Unregistered
05-20-2018, 05:42 PM
Sheriff Israel have lost at least 25lbs! He needs to step down. Susan please talk to him. He cant't afford 2 more years at this pace.

#anyonebutscott

Unregistered
05-20-2018, 08:21 PM
Sheriff Israel have lost at least 25lbs! He needs to step down. Susan please talk to him. He cant't afford 2 more years at this pace.

#anyonebutscott

Apparently, you lose your appetite, when your lack of leadership and incompetence are responsible for multiple deaths.

Unregistered
05-20-2018, 08:44 PM
Apparently, you lose your appetite, when your lack of leadership and incompetence are responsible for multiple deaths.

Wait until he see the amount of blacks in the future protests. Susan please buy him Ensure; it's good for the elderly.

Unregistered
05-20-2018, 10:44 PM
Sheriff is very ill and the news wasn’t good. Instead of bashing him say a prayer for healing.

Unregistered
05-20-2018, 10:51 PM
Wait until he see the amount of blacks in the future protests. Susan please buy him Ensure; it's good for the elderly.

And while your at it make sure he takes his Centrum Silver vitamins.

Unregistered
05-20-2018, 10:57 PM
Sheriff is very ill and the news wasn’t good. Instead of bashing him say a prayer for healing.

Pray that he will have the courage to admit that he is a fallible human being like the rest of us. Pray that he will put the needs of an agency in turmoil before his own. Pray that he will redeem himself by working for a cause that will help a community rather than a cause that only appears to. Pray that he will step away, step down and accept his responsibility in this tragedy. Pray that he will come to terms with what is; and not act like Hillary on the way out. Pray that he will be relieved and eventually find peace of mind after a graceful resignation. Pray that his family will stand by him.

THAT is what a leader does.

Unregistered
05-20-2018, 11:45 PM

I don't wish ill on anyone. But his Pride is is ultimate down fall. The longer he refuses to humble himself and repent the longer God will press on him (Psalms 32).

Unregistered
05-20-2018, 11:52 PM
I don't wish ill on anyone. But his Pride is is ultimate down fall. The longer he refuses to humble himself and repent the longer God will press on him (Psalms 32).

Luke 10:27 And he answered, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself."

Unregistered
05-21-2018, 12:05 AM
Luke 10:27 And he answered, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself."

Ohh... I do. Like I said I don't wish ill upon him. But... read what happened to the Great King Nebuchadnezzar ...(Daniel 4:28) when his pride got to big

Unregistered
05-21-2018, 12:16 AM
Ohh... I do. Like I said I don't wish ill upon him. But... read what happened to the Great King Nebuchadnezzar ...(Daniel 4:28) when his pride got to big

Look at Pharaoh in Exodus. (I love the 10 Commandments with Charlton Heston) Pharaoh hardened his heart and look what happened to him.

Unregistered
05-21-2018, 12:46 AM
There was originally 15 commandments sir...

https://youtu.be/I48hr8HhDv0

Unregistered
05-21-2018, 12:54 AM
There was originally 15 commandments sir...

https://youtu.be/I48hr8HhDv0

Hey God has a sense of humor. I love the Mel Brooks version too!

Unregistered
05-23-2018, 12:29 AM
I wonder if God approves of all the lies and bullcrap being slung on this God forsaken site? hmmm...