PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater's gotten real bad

Unregistered
05-13-2018, 01:59 PM
Even for our seniors:

http://i67.tinypic.com/11mc906.jpg

That's what they have to deal with. A dead ra on the kitchen floor of one of our city's senior centers. The smell throughout that center was so foul. All the trash cans filled to the top.

Wait to the media gets a hold of this. The state is going to shit down the senior center all because of Orlando and stealing monies that would have otherwise went to professional cleaning and the maintenance of city property.

#OnlyInSweetwater

Unregistered
05-13-2018, 02:37 PM
Oye cara de rata what are you doing posting pictures of you sleeping on floors

Unregistered
05-13-2018, 09:47 PM
First class right to State regulators papo. Ouch! You'd be the first Mayor to have the senior center shut down por cochino!!!

Unregistered
05-15-2018, 04:47 PM
First thing I saw this morning at the cityMs senior center - State regulators. Great job Orlando! Can't even keep the center clean!

Unregistered
05-15-2018, 05:29 PM
It would not surprise me at all if the criminal Mejia himself planted that rat there.

Unregistered
05-15-2018, 10:42 PM
It would not surprise me at all if the criminal Mejia himself planted that rat there.

Haha I saw it's face and thought is WAS Mejia! lmao

Unregistered
05-18-2018, 12:11 AM
Not even for the seniors can the Mayor keep it clean. Where's all the money going? Why did we cut back cleaning staff yet we give administrative staff and command staff from the police raises? The seniors shouldn't have to suffer!