PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane party

Unregistered
05-10-2018, 03:21 AM
News report by channel 6, Willard Sheppard discovers the infamous Hurricane Irma drinking party help at City Hall was true after all... Cops led by Jimmy, Manny and Norman DID drink alcohol during the hurricane. This is hurtful and discouraging for all of us. Get your resumes ready.

https://www.nbcmiami.com/on-air/as-seen-on/Hurricane-Party_Miami-482226341.html

Unregistered
05-10-2018, 01:45 PM
News report by channel 6, Willard Sheppard discovers the infamous Hurricane Irma drinking party help at City Hall was true after all... Cops led by Jimmy, Manny and Norman DID drink alcohol during the hurricane. This is hurtful and discouraging for all of us. Get your resumes ready.

It’s shameful but hopefully the new Officers are allowed to resign instead of being fired. The guy who organized this should get fired.

Unregistered
05-10-2018, 03:14 PM
Please don’t forget that the primary offender wasn’t an officer. The guy in the video is Lt. McCready. He did more than organize. He said to those in the room that Noriega and Rollason sad it was ok. He’s 2nd in command of the agency. He also told people he was just there for the money. Beer money I guess.

Unregistered
05-10-2018, 03:24 PM
Now is the time for those who have information to come forward and speak to the professionals from Corruption Unit that presented at the last commission meeting, or talk to the City Attorney or new chief. Holding back will just make things worse. Let's hope the residents wake up and see the prior administration involved in cover ups and favoritism. Oh but wait, FB-KV and RC are blaming cops drinking during an emergency on the mayor, Laura C, plus blackmail and extortion. Ah.... no. Nice try, though.

Unregistered
05-10-2018, 06:33 PM
Check out KV on his FB page with all his goofy followers chiming in as if they know something. The problem is/was Noriega and Rollason doing the 2 step shuffle with criminal charges (possibly) on mcdrunky. Evidence tampering, destroying public records, abusing his position to influence subordinates to compromise their integrity (with the Chiefs Approval), etc.... KV has lost all credibility and has been exposed as the drama QUEEN he is with his wrong and slanted information. And RC who is quite the tag along in this instance as well. BTW, did you see the City attorney dice n slice KV with facts and good information. A big strong and good looking African American who happened to state he appeared before the highest court in the land arguing for someone’s 1st Amendment rights. I bet both KV and RC we’re getting warm just thing about a penitentiary scene. But, alas KV can only settle for sneaking around with mcdrunky.

Unregistered
05-11-2018, 01:22 PM
Looks like McCreeeedydrunk and MvVeydrunk need to go. Both supervisors partaking in drinking on duty during a declared emergency. The Lt. for being in charge and Mcvey for second in charge, oh ya and for having a big strike against him already from FDLE.
Man can you get any more stupid? Nice way to throw your careers away!

Unregistered
05-11-2018, 02:01 PM
Don’t know what you morons think you know, but 180 days rule baby. Us Mcdrunkliars know what we’re doing. Yes that was jimmy carrying the cooler in to the room with his case of beer.

Unregistered
05-11-2018, 08:30 PM
Ya 180 day rule is for the agency not FDLE or the Feds just ask McVay!

Unregistered
05-12-2018, 11:09 PM
Funny how my posts get deleted or censored and they're not against the rules. Seems one side doesn't want the other to Express their opinions.

Unregistered
07-10-2018, 05:37 PM
Residents and all concerned, please don’t allow the negative media reports to influence your opinions on ALL North Bay Village Police Officers, not all of us partook in the degenerate behavior of a few Officers and one particular Lieutenant during the Hurricane Irma event. We know there are a few employees who should not be employed as Police Officers but we have to deal with them until a strong leadership comes to town or this Chief sees what we all see, let’s give him some time to sort things out and guide the Department in the right direction. God bless you all.

Unregistered
09-12-2018, 12:27 AM
As we mark the first anniversary of our gathering led by two of our finest leaders I'm taking orders for our next party. Let me know please ASAP as I have to make sure I fix our video issues properly and go through proper permissions from the chief and city manager as we "did" last year. Clock is ticking and the ice is melting.

Unregistered
05-19-2019, 05:15 PM
Lieutenant James Mccready of the North Bay Village Police Department invites all residents to city hall to get your input for food and drink choices.

So far we have couple bottles of Coronas and red solo cups on hand. The manager and chief 😉 are already on board.
Let's try to make national news again this year.

As hurricane season approaches, we want to make sure all of our residents are prepared and well informed.

Join us this Wednesday, May 22nd from 7:00P.M. to 8:00P.M. at our Hurricane Preparedness Workshop where we will have Erika Delgado, from WSVN, as a guest speaker. #wearenbv #threeislandparadise #hurricaneseason #hurricanepreparedness #northbayvillage

Unregistered
05-20-2019, 02:03 PM
Yes I would like to attend. I will bring the ice. Once I get hire in the next weeks I will vote FOP. Thank Jimmy!