PDA

View Full Version : Who the hell is this Danny guy?

Unregistered
05-09-2018, 03:50 PM
I am new here. Who is this Danny guy?

Unregistered
05-09-2018, 04:07 PM
Nurse Danny was an police explorer that wanted to be a cop, he's a product of the foster child system here that no one wanted. He joined the military service and he think he was a super sailor on secret missions that we believe really just empties and cleans bed pans. So, later he was appointed to the CIP and now believes he society's protecter from bad cops because he can't be one. He a left wing, snowflake, llama hugging, same sex marriage man with an ax to grind with all cops. He ran for a miami commissioner spot and failed to meet a paper work deadliine date. He also failed to raise to raise more than $500.00 in campaign funds. Danny now believes he will become the next elected sheriff of miami dade county. He's obsessed with Javi Ortiz for some reason and follows and writes about him on social media. The miami new times and him are also very close " wink wink " friends. I personally think he's a clown just looking for the attention he never had.

Unregistered
05-09-2018, 04:28 PM
Nurse Danny was an police explorer that wanted to be a cop, he's a product of the foster child system here that no one wanted. He joined the military service and he think he was a super sailor on secret missions that we believe really just empties and cleans bed pans. So, later he was appointed to the CIP and now believes he society's protecter from bad cops because he can't be one. He a left wing, snowflake, llama hugging, same sex marriage man with an ax to grind with all cops. He ran for a miami commissioner spot and failed to meet a paper work deadliine date. He also failed to raise to raise more than $500.00 in campaign funds. Danny now believes he will become the next elected sheriff of miami dade county. He's obsessed with Javi Ortiz for some reason and follows and writes about him on social media. The miami new times and him are also very close " wink wink " friends. I personally think he's a clown just looking for the attention he never had.

Is this the same guy who was a submarine chef yet had more secret missions than James Bond?

Unregistered
05-09-2018, 04:40 PM
Kinda but that's the lube

Unregistered
05-09-2018, 05:07 PM
Thanks for the response.

Unregistered
05-09-2018, 07:36 PM
Is this the same guy who was a submarine chef yet had more secret missions than James Bond?

That’s right folks. I will take Ortiz out all by myself.

Danny Matecumbe Suarez II
Vote for MDPD Sherriff 2019

Unregistered
05-11-2018, 12:44 PM
I will take ortiz down. Help me

Danny Matecumbe Suarez II
For MDPD Sherriff 2019