PDA

View Full Version : CPD Traffic Needs a Map

Unregistered
05-08-2018, 06:45 PM
Are your traffic cops aware of where their jurisdiction starts and ends? Especially the ass who drives the unmarked Grey Challenger with the pretty lights. I’m pretty sure if he is going south on McMullen Booth and stops a car well North of Curlew Road that he is out of his jurisdiction. Unless of course he calls the stop out at Curlew & McMullen Booth, then it would appear he was on the edge of Clearwater. But that’s not the case around May 2nd or 3rd now was it. I’m sure his in car video shows exactly where he was too. Hard to prove that case in court, seeing as how you weren’t in Clearwater. No authority to stop means unlawful stop. Could mean violation of civil rights. Can’t find enough speeders in the city? Buy a map jerk off.

Unregistered
05-08-2018, 07:48 PM
might wanna look up general orders on mutual aid agreement in pinellas county ya damn know it all.

Unregistered
05-10-2018, 02:44 PM
might wanna look up general orders on mutual aid agreement in pinellas county ya damn know it all.

How does that apply to traffic infractions Mister don’t know shit? Surprise answer, it doesn’t!!!

Unregistered
05-12-2018, 06:48 AM
How does that apply to traffic infractions Mister don’t know shit? Surprise answer, it doesn’t!!!

it means that an officer can stop a vehicle for a traffic infraction outside of his jurisdiction. there are procedures for notifying the agency which has jurisdiction, but the infraction can be enforced because there is a mutual aid agreement between agencies in Pinellas County...Hillsborough County has the same agreement. Crimes also apply.

Do your research you millenial youtube lawyer d-bag. end of thread.

Unregistered
05-12-2018, 08:52 AM
it means that an officer can stop a vehicle for a traffic infraction outside of his jurisdiction. there are procedures for notifying the agency which has jurisdiction, but the infraction can be enforced because there is a mutual aid agreement between agencies in Pinellas County...Hillsborough County has the same agreement. Crimes also apply.

Do your research you millenial youtube lawyer d-bag. end of thread.

I did moron. Under mutual aid you can take action for felonies and certain misdemeanors. But you have to call the agency with jurisdiction and offer it to them before making an arrest. You can follow up on criminal cases that originate in your city outside of your city without assistance. But you can’t hunt warrants out of your city that are not related to cases you worked. And you sure as shit can’t do traffic stops for infractions outside of your city. The agreement between Sheriffs, I believe is what you meant, is for very limited circumstances. But your dumb ass stopping someone on McMullen Booth Road a half mile north of Curlew Road, but saying you’re at Curlew Road, is a lie and unlawful. Are you that hard up for revenue? Are you that much of a traffic nazi? Or are you too stupid to know where your city ends? GPS don’t lie *****. And that record lives forever. Maybe you should do your research douche bag.

Unregistered
05-13-2018, 05:04 AM
Was it May 4th?

Unregistered
05-13-2018, 05:25 AM
you can still cite someone out of your jurisdiction if the agency with jurisdiction is notified and is not going to cite.

Unregistered
05-14-2018, 06:36 AM
The guy is obviously a dbag that can't read, and is not an officer.

Officers can cite outside of their jurisdiction as in - they can pull over a vehicle outside of their jurisdiction and it could end up being a citation written by THAT officer. Certain agencies have different policies on the process, so refer to those.

There are often county wide "Wolf Packs" which officers from different agencies in the county will cite offenders out of their jurisdictions; in order for this to be done, a Mutual Aid Agreement has to be in place and active.

You are having an issue with a department policy, and you have been educated what looks like several times in this thread on what a Mutual Aid Agreement entails when it comes to your complaint.

Learn how to read, don't be a dbag to people, and just because you got a ticket, doesn't mean you need to troll everybody else. Get a freakin' life...

END. OF. THREAD.

Unregistered
05-14-2018, 08:00 PM
So your belief is that a Clearwater cop can write a ticket in Palm Harbor whenever they want? For a Wolf Pack I get it, that’s different. A DUI Check Point is different. But just a random traffic violation out of your city? Nope, can’t do it. I know what the mutual aid agreeent says, it doesn’t say that. I’m sorry that you people are too stupid to know what you can and can’t do, but you’re morons. Painfully stupid and wrong. End of thread, eat a ****, good luck with your bull shit.

Unregistered
05-15-2018, 06:19 PM
maybe if you don't drive like an idiot in palm harbor, you won't get a citation? just a thought.

Unregistered
05-15-2018, 06:24 PM
if you are doing something ridiculous outside an officer's city limits (80+ in a 45 as an example, driving recklessly in a school zone, etc.), you bet your ass I'm doing my duty and pulling you over...that's what the mutual aid is for.

you're right that an officer shouldn't be doing minor traffic infractions and pulling people over for BS outside their jurisdiction, and I'm not sure what case the OP is talking about, but....there's mutual aid agreements for obvious reasons...even when it comes to traffic. almost every agency with a take home cruiser program that I can think of, has some sort of mutual aid with the neighboring cities. I know Hillsborough and Pinellas have them.

i highly doubt most officers are going to write a citation, at the most it will be a warning to tell you to knock off whatever behavior it is you're doing...but you have a duty to act if you see something dangerous.

Unregistered
05-15-2018, 08:15 PM
I would love to be pulled over for speeding in say Dunedin by a city cop from elsewhere. I would love that lawsuit. If you think I’m drunk, totally different story. But if you think for one second that you have the lawful authority to pull me over outside of your jurisdiction to tell me to slow down, to warn me or cite me you are ****ing crazy. And you are so very wrong. You are a cop where you have jurisdiction. No where else. Troopers can go anywhere in Florida. Deputies can go any where in their county. City cops can be cops in their city. Try that dumbass theory of yours and see how that works for you. Idiots.

Unregistered
05-15-2018, 08:23 PM
Here is a case where the courts confirmed that a Largo Police Officer was NOT acting within the mutual aid agreement when he stopped a possibly impaired driver in Belleair Bluffs. He was in Belleair Bluffs when he was told about a possibly impaired driver. Read it for yourself, but Largo got shot down in court for taking police action outside of their jurisdiction. Thank you for playing Am I Wrong, yes you are, have a nice day!!

http://www.jud6.org/LegalCommunity/LegalPractice/opinions/appellatedivisionopinions/2008/07-00047%20APANO%20Medford.htm

Unregistered
05-15-2018, 08:32 PM
Last one I promise. I got a copy of the Mutual Aid Agreement from your city’s website. Jump to page 6, section IX. That covers traffic infractions. Sure doesn’t cover you idiots pulling people over out of your city, especially in the county. And before one of you geniuses make the “contiguous roadway” argument, it spells out what that means too. Read that, it doesn’t mean what you think. I read it, maybe you dumbasses should too.

https://clearwater.legistar.com/View.ashx?M=F&ID=4914723&GUID=095373B4-0A97-47FB-A4EB-E7A06554793C

What was it one of you asses said, like it was over? Game over, mic drop, you lose, eat shit, bye bye, stick to your city. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha.

Unregistered
05-16-2018, 08:51 PM
lol i can see this nerd as one of those fat guys that rewards himself with an ice cream sandwich after he feels like he won an argument on the internet hahaha link us your youtube channel!

Unregistered
05-18-2018, 08:49 PM
Here is a case where the courts confirmed that a Largo Police Officer was NOT acting within the mutual aid agreement when he stopped a possibly impaired driver in Belleair Bluffs. He was in Belleair Bluffs when he was told about a possibly impaired driver. Read it for yourself, but Largo got shot down in court for taking police action outside of their jurisdiction. Thank you for playing Am I Wrong, yes you are, have a nice day!!

http://www.jud6.org/LegalCommunity/LegalPractice/opinions/appellatedivisionopinions/2008/07-00047%20APANO%20Medford.htm

Not surprised.. Largo has a history of making bad (non-criminal) stops outside of their jurisdiction, and getting them thrown out of court..

Unregistered
05-20-2018, 05:53 PM
lol i can see this nerd as one of those fat guys that rewards himself with an ice cream sandwich after he feels like he won an argument on the internet hahaha link us your youtube channel!

Learn where your city ends donut eater.

Unregistered
05-30-2018, 07:56 AM
Learn where your city ends donut eater.

and you pay your ticket, and stop being a welfare hog you poor d-bag!

Unregistered
05-31-2018, 12:57 PM
and you pay your ticket, and stop being a welfare hog you poor d-bag!

Won’t have to pay that one, it’ll get tossed out of court. Dumbass.

Unregistered
06-01-2018, 02:46 AM
Okay guy. But if the infraction occurred in Clearwater and they caught up to you 1/2 mile away it doesn't give you a free out of ticket card. That happens all of the time because of speed or traffic conditions.

Unregistered
06-02-2018, 01:23 AM
Okay guy. But if the infraction occurred in Clearwater and they caught up to you 1/2 mile away it doesn't give you a free out of ticket card. That happens all of the time because of speed or traffic conditions.

Well considering that unit was going south and they were north of the city limits I don’t think your BS argument holds water. Idiot. That means that CPD officer discovered whatever reason for the stop up in East Lake (known as not Clearwater) and then stop happened half a mile north of Clearwater (also known as not Clearwater). That’s called taking police action out of your jurisdiction. Clear enough?

Unregistered
06-05-2018, 07:20 AM
get a life you loser and just take it to court. we already know you're not going to listen to us on here, so walk your welfare-hoggin' butt to court and convince the judge. i'll be looking out for the cheapo in jeans and the american eagle shirt in court this month!

Unregistered
06-05-2018, 04:34 PM
get a life you loser and just take it to court. we already know you're not going to listen to us on here, so walk your welfare-hoggin' butt to court and convince the judge. i'll be looking out for the cheapo in jeans and the american eagle shirt in court this month!

I’ll laugh when that cheap in jeans gets to upgrade to high end swag from the lawsuit against you donut eating turds who can’t read your own agreement. Your stupidity amazes me.

Unregistered
06-06-2018, 03:07 AM
You drive like a punk and you sure sound like an asshole. You are clearly an arrogant entitled jerkoff that I'm sure drives aggressively and everyone around wishes you would get a ticket. But as usual people like you don't see yourself as the asshole and it's the cops fault. I'm sure we will see you again soon. Clear enough

Unregistered
06-08-2018, 01:31 PM
You drive like a punk and you sure sound like an asshole. You are clearly an arrogant entitled jerkoff that I'm sure drives aggressively and everyone around wishes you would get a ticket. But as usual people like you don't see yourself as the asshole and it's the cops fault. I'm sure we will see you again soon. Clear enough

Nope, not clear enough for me fat ass. You’re sure about, my ass. I’m sure you are too stupid to finish your career. I’m pretty sure your career will end with a civil rights violation lawsuit that the city will have to pay out, because you’re ****ing stupid. Then you’ll be fired and the State will pull your cert. Good luck with that dumb dumb!!! Clear enough?

Unregistered
06-09-2018, 08:40 PM
Nope, not clear enough for me fat ass. You’re sure about, my ass. I’m sure you are too stupid to finish your career. I’m pretty sure your career will end with a civil rights violation lawsuit that the city will have to pay out, because you’re ****ing stupid. Then you’ll be fired and the State will pull your cert. Good luck with that dumb dumb!!! Clear enough?

this idiot lmao sounds like a mall security cop that never made it past the academy.

they won't pull a cert for pulling you over in the next city over AHAHAH get a life you angry jerkoff

Unregistered
06-12-2018, 07:38 PM
this idiot lmao sounds like a mall security cop that never made it past the academy.

they won't pull a cert for pulling you over in the next city over AHAHAH get a life you angry jerkoff

You’re right of course. They won’t pull your certification for that. But your Chief read this. Defense attorneys read this. And I know that reporters read this. Rogue traffic cop writes tickets outside of their jurisdiction that steer revenue to City of Clearwater. That’ll will look great for you idiots. Technically you’re committing perjury when you mark that citation as having been issued in Clearwater and it wasn’t. You lied about where you were to cover your ignorance of where you have jurisdiction. If you’re that hard up to write tickets anywhere go be a trooper. But this mall security guard is right about everything that was posted. Morons

Unregistered
06-16-2018, 12:46 AM
That's insulting to the mall cops. This idiot was probably in a real hurry to get back to his video games and doesn't care about the other people around him. Entitled whiner who will never amount to anything. Now make sure your mom finishes your laundry. Oh, and don't forget to pay your ticket.

Unregistered
07-01-2018, 08:25 PM
You’re right of course. They won’t pull your certification for that. But your Chief read this. Defense attorneys read this. And I know that reporters read this. Rogue traffic cop writes tickets outside of their jurisdiction that steer revenue to City of Clearwater. That’ll will look great for you idiots. Technically you’re committing perjury when you mark that citation as having been issued in Clearwater and it wasn’t. You lied about where you were to cover your ignorance of where you have jurisdiction. If you’re that hard up to write tickets anywhere go be a trooper. But this mall security guard is right about everything that was posted. Morons

Hey chief, or attorneys or whoever is reading this....this guy is an angry mall cop that has no life and is hogging the welfare system...He cannot afford a ticket and is basically saying he'll have adjudication withheld...he's too fat and slobby to do any sort of community service, so help this guy out will ya?

Unregistered
07-02-2018, 07:42 PM
Hey chief, or attorneys or whoever is reading this....this guy is an angry mall cop that has no life and is hogging the welfare system...He cannot afford a ticket and is basically saying he'll have adjudication withheld...he's too fat and slobby to do any sort of community service, so help this guy out will ya?

Hey pigs in blue, maybe you should learn where your city ends. Maybe you should get someone smarter than you to read the Mutual Aid Agreement. Maybe the moron in the unmarked Challenger can’t read that well. Maybe he doesn’t understand maps on Tri Tech. Maybe he just thinks he can go anywhere. Maybe there are more idiots at CPD then we give it credit for.

Unregistered
07-07-2018, 10:57 PM
Hey pigs in blue, maybe you should learn where your city ends. Maybe you should get someone smarter than you to read the Mutual Aid Agreement. Maybe the moron in the unmarked Challenger can’t read that well. Maybe he doesn’t understand maps on Tri Tech. Maybe he just thinks he can go anywhere. Maybe there are more idiots at CPD then we give it credit for.

hey welfare hog that works at chuck-e-cheese....

if you're driving recklessly in another city out of the jurisdiction, you can still be pulled over and cited, and it's outlined in the mutual aid agreement. maybe you should just try to get adjudication withheld and then you won't have to pay the ticket you cannot afford.

Unregistered
07-10-2018, 07:03 PM
hey welfare hog that works at chuck-e-cheese....

if you're driving recklessly in another city out of the jurisdiction, you can still be pulled over and cited, and it's outlined in the mutual aid agreement. maybe you should just try to get adjudication withheld and then you won't have to pay the ticket you cannot afford.

Actually, Piglet, not so fast. You have to call the Sheriff and get permission to keep it. Read the agreement again stupid ****. Even if it’s a felony you can’t just do whatever you want. Dumbass

Unregistered
07-15-2018, 03:02 AM
Actually, Piglet, not so fast. You have to call the Sheriff and get permission to keep it. Read the agreement again stupid ****. Even if it’s a felony you can’t just do whatever you want. Dumbass

Mr. Welfare Hog sir...i think you need to read them a little more carefully...sir, you can still be cited...and with permission from that local jurisdiction, you can be cited or arrested. Mr. Welfare Hog, how did court go? I take it you lost sir...I'm sure you can pick up a couple extra chuck-e-cheese shifts. you clearly can't read, but i bet you look good in uniform!

pay up and shut up you loser

Unregistered
08-03-2018, 09:35 AM
Mr. Welfare Hog sir...i think you need to read them a little more carefully...sir, you can still be cited...and with permission from that local jurisdiction, you can be cited or arrested. Mr. Welfare Hog, how did court go? I take it you lost sir...I'm sure you can pick up a couple extra chuck-e-cheese shifts. you clearly can't read, but i bet you look good in uniform!

pay up and shut up you loser

So, Dan Slaughter, this is the agency you run? A bald moron driving an unmarked Challenger can’t tell if he has entered Clearwater yet and clearly can’t read. What an outstanding officer you have. Traffic cops are the best too. Keeping soccer moms in line. Great job fat ass.

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 02:22 PM
Are your traffic cops aware of where their jurisdiction starts and ends? Especially the ass who drives the unmarked Grey Challenger with the pretty lights. I’m pretty sure if he is going south on McMullen Booth and stops a car well North of Curlew Road that he is out of his jurisdiction. Unless of course he calls the stop out at Curlew & McMullen Booth, then it would appear he was on the edge of Clearwater. But that’s not the case around May 2nd or 3rd now was it. I’m sure his in car video shows exactly where he was too. Hard to prove that case in court, seeing as how you weren’t in Clearwater. No authority to stop means unlawful stop. Could mean violation of civil rights. Can’t find enough speeders in the city? Buy a map jerk off.

Hey moron He can stop him in Georgia. It doesn't matter. Learn your state law before you spout off at the mouth. Primarily if he observed the traffic infraction within his or her city limits or under mutual aide agreement or he's deputized in the county,state,federal ie drugs, warrants,task forces etc. People have no idea and just want to run their trap off. This isn't the dukes of hazard. You can't get me me Im over the line ........ Whew hooooo. Lemme know how that works for you.

Unregistered
01-20-2019, 02:27 PM
Won’t have to pay that one, it’ll get tossed out of court. Dumbass.

Meanwhile he or she is getting overtime for court and you are taking time off from work because of your stupid decisions. Oh yeah real smart one there tough guy. You have no idea if the officers are deputized in the county especially if it is traffic. Stop worrying about the location the cop works and just drive like you are suppose to and you won't have to worry about it... What a goof ball

Unregistered
02-02-2019, 02:13 PM
I'm sure the court date has come and gone by now! Did you pay or did you get arrested for something stupid and sitting in jail..? Dude seriously, you sound like a loser. Sounds like you need anger management classes and drivers class. Ohhhhhhh maybe the judge ordered a class ....hmmmmm

Unregistered
05-05-2019, 04:52 PM
Hey moron He can stop him in Georgia. It doesn't matter. Learn your state law before you spout off at the mouth. Primarily if he observed the traffic infraction within his or her city limits or under mutual aide agreement or he's deputized in the county,state,federal ie drugs, warrants,task forces etc. People have no idea and just want to run their trap off. This isn't the dukes of hazard. You can't get me me Im over the line ........ Whew hooooo. Lemme know how that works for you.

Hahahah. You guys are absolute morons. If a city cop sees a traffic I fraction in their city but stops them out of the city, NO PROBLEM. If they see a traffic infraction on a street xo rightist to the city, such as the south side of Belleair Road in Largo, NO PROBLEM. But if you think the current mutual aid agreement allows for traffic enforcement outside your jurisdiction, PROBLEM. And being deputized for a task force doesn’t last forever and has specific allowances. Clearly you know nothing about that either. I’ll laugh so hard when one of you cowboys gets fired or sued for running rampant. Oh and I pray for a city cop to stop me out of their jurisdiction. Your only temporary pass is when you do Wolfpacks. And that power ends when the event ends. Dumbass.

Unregistered
06-17-2019, 12:37 AM
The Officer who conducted the traffic stop in question, was at the time, working a countywide traffic enforcement detail. He was authorized to do stops during this 'deployment' anywhere in Pinellas County. End of Story....
These are similar to wolfpacks etc. Administrative Orders are enacted by the Pinellas County SO/County Commission, which are then adopted into City Charter/Ordinances, in accordance with FL Criminal Procedure Law; and allow for such instances (Wolf pack, Task Force, Prolific/Enhanced Enforcement Details) which fall 'Outside Of' the provisions of Mutual Aid Agreements, Jurisdictional Fresh Pursuit and Felonies and such Misdemeanors, involving a Breach of the Peace, which are observed outside of the LEO's jurisdiction.

What's the real issue here? A civilian got mad at CPD for getting a ticket in East Lake? Or a deputy doesnt like CPD doing stops n/o Curlew? Please tell me you idiots, aren't cops going back and forth like this.