PDA

View Full Version : Read what Captain Goldberg wrote on Gilberto Montalvo's Facebook page!

Unregistered
05-08-2018, 03:27 AM
Where's Internal Affairs? This man represents all of us! He's a Captain. What a disgrace.

Unregistered
05-08-2018, 03:57 AM
Actually Gil, "your" face book page is a disgrace. a lot of people feel sorry for you, but you are bringing this on yourself. Please seek help.

Unregistered
05-08-2018, 04:19 AM
Actually Gil, "your" face book page is a disgrace. a lot of people feel sorry for you, but you are bringing this on yourself. Please seek help.

Your whole life is a disgrace Ira. Your son was kicked out from the police academy and the nepotism gave you that rank. Who's the pathetic one? Tell us.

Unregistered
05-08-2018, 04:43 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2896916]Where's Internal Affairs? This man represents all of us! He's a Captain. What a disgrace.[/QUOTE

I would use that word captain very loosely. I mean this guy never made it past the rank of deputy jailer not that there’s anything against that but don’t pretend to be something your not.

Unregistered
05-08-2018, 04:45 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2896916]Where's Internal Affairs? This man represents all of us! He's a Captain. What a disgrace.[/QUOTE

I would use that word captain very loosely. I mean this guy never made it past the rank of deputy jailer not that there’s anything against that but don’t pretend to be something your not.

The guy is one ugly dude and a disgrace to the Uniform.

Unregistered
05-08-2018, 06:02 AM
Poor Ira other than Mumbles and his family no one likes him. I've never seen anyone so disliked in my life!😂

Unregistered
05-08-2018, 12:10 PM
Poor Ira other than Mumbles and his family no one likes him. I've never seen anyone so disliked in my life!😂

Wrong my little flamer. Even Ira has a group of kiss asses and suck ups that he has helped to get promoted. They are all azzholes and incompetent but they kiss Ira's azz. You have captains, majors, Lt colonels and a slew of admin jobs. Believe me these rat dirtbags love Ira.

Unregistered
05-08-2018, 12:32 PM
Yep Straight from Saggy pants Jailer to Captain. That's a disgrace.. I heard he started making his family salute him and start calling him sir!

Unregistered
05-08-2018, 04:38 PM

His bank account likes him!!!

Unregistered
05-09-2018, 12:50 PM
He's a Detention Deputy.