PDA

View Full Version : What we need to really do

Unregistered
05-06-2018, 06:20 PM
A new Mayor
A new Chief of Police
Eliminate the newly added, and outrageously hilarious, 2nd Asst. Chief of Police
Eliminate a few Lts. - way too many Lts.
Lower the salaries slightly of those on the command staff.

With that we will be able to hire more officers, offer better pay, benefits and incentives. We NEED foot patrol not a bunch of our-of-shape viejos collecting a big paycheck while talking shit.

-Jose Mejia

Unregistered
05-06-2018, 06:27 PM
A new Mayor
"We NEED foot patrol not a bunch of our-of-shape viejos collecting a big paycheck while talking shit."

-Jose Mejia

I'm sure to someone who has never had a job, a cops salary does look like a "big paycheck".

Unregistered
05-06-2018, 06:33 PM
I'm sure to someone who has never had a job, a cops salary does look like a "big paycheck".

Read the words big guy. Command staff is who's collecting big checks. I said we need to pay our officers (foot patrol) more and offer them better benefits and incentives. Our officers deserve better. Your type of mentality is what's holding us back hence why we can't offer the men and women who protect and serve in our city an actual decent salary. Rather than giving the majority of our department's budget towards the salaries of those "viejos" on top at the police department - the command staff.

Unregistered
05-06-2018, 06:34 PM

In conclusion, speak substance rather than attack with falsehoods and distasteful comments.

Unregistered
05-06-2018, 06:38 PM
Read the words big guy. Command staff is who's collecting big checks. I said we need to pay our officers (foot patrol) more and offer them better benefits and incentives. Our officers deserve better. Your type of mentality is what's holding us back hence why we can't offer the men and women who protect and serve in our city an actual decent salary. Rather than giving the majority of our department's budget towards the salaries of those "viejos" on top at the police department - the command staff.

What do you know about working, salaries and budgets?
You just leach off the government for everything you need. Now put your Obama phone down and go look for a job!

Unregistered
05-06-2018, 06:48 PM
What do you know about working, salaries and budgets?
You just leach off the government for everything you need. Now put your Obama phone down and go look for a job!

I see that aside from being misinformed, you're delusional. You seek only to attack and divide. You want not to see our city pass these dark times. My speaking to you is pointless.

Unregistered
05-06-2018, 08:12 PM
I see that aside from being misinformed, you're delusional. You seek only to attack and divide. You want not to see our city pass these dark times. My speaking to you is pointless.

Mejia, the point is NOBODY cares about what you think. We all know that you are a mega deadbeat who can't even support yourself, you even still live with your mommy. Never even had a real job!
Furthermore you have no business on this site, especially being a criminal and all. You sir, are persona no gratis.

Unregistered
05-08-2018, 01:26 PM
A new Mayor
A new Chief of Police
Eliminate the newly added, and outrageously hilarious, 2nd Asst. Chief of Police
Eliminate a few Lts. - way too many Lts.
Lower the salaries slightly of those on the command staff.

With that we will be able to hire more officers, offer better pay, benefits and incentives. We NEED foot patrol not a bunch of our-of-shape viejos collecting a big paycheck while talking shit.

-Jose Mejia

Don’t tell me what to do with my city, especially when you can’t properly write “OUT OF SHAPE”

Unregistered
05-08-2018, 04:53 PM
It's called auto-correct. This iPhone's auto-correct is just like you, instead of helping it fks shit up.

Con lo viejo que estás, one would think you'd be wiser and more mature. At last night's commission meeting you didn't even have the audacity to look me in the eyes. You know very well that I know all the falsehoods and bs you have been spreading in a desperate attempt to get me to not run next year. You've been exposed for the out-of-shape corrupt viejo that you are. Now go crawl under a rock.

-Jose Mejia

Unregistered
05-08-2018, 05:23 PM
It's called auto-correct. This iPhone's auto-correct is just like you, instead of helping it fks shit up.

Con lo viejo que estás, one would think you'd be wiser and more mature. At last night's commission meeting you didn't even have the audacity to look me in the eyes. You know very well that I know all the falsehoods and bs you have been spreading in a desperate attempt to get me to not run next year. You've been exposed for the out-of-shape corrupt viejo that you are. Now go crawl under a rock.

-Jose Mejia

Hey psycho, try to zone into reality for a minute. You only received 8!!! And at that time nobody realized what a true criminal thug you really were. Plus your school pals that voted for you have moved on. And where's your campaign headquarters going to be, sissy...in your mama's other bedroom?
I really hope you do run it will be fun watching your opponent destroy you!

Unregistered
05-08-2018, 08:48 PM

-Jose Mejia

Con lo viejo que soy, tengo mas dientes que tu. And I can pull more women than you could even try in your dreams little man.

Go and crawl into bed at mom’s house. And do something nice for her, it’s mother’s day this weekend.

Unregistered
05-08-2018, 09:51 PM
Hey psycho, try to zone into reality for a minute. You only received 8!!! And at that time nobody realized what a true criminal thug you really were. Plus your school pals that voted for you have moved on. And where's your campaign headquarters going to be, sissy...in your mama's other bedroom?
I really hope you do run it will be fun watching your opponent destroy you!

Not even the opponent is known. Sorry to brst your bubble papo but those who are going to run next year will not run against me. Why? I know too much. I have pictures, texts, emails, you name it. With that said, those who are running next year have already sought their seats and know which one is mine. I'd love to have the back room discussions to go south so I can start leaking.

Oh and one more thing, let's not forget the correlation that exists with last years candidates - the same ones who are running next year - and the now disgraced commissioner Marono who we all know was arrested on charges of voter fraud. I'm the only one who didn't walk with Marono, campaigned with her, received contributions from her and her contributors or socialized with her. All the other candidates did. In fact, because of the relationship and voter fraud, my former opponent won by 30 votes (absentee ballot fraud). I'm sure Villanueva is still forever grateful for Marono's navigation through the corrupt waters of voter fraud.

P.S.

PUT YOUR NAME PAPO.... You have a former candidate calling you out.

-Jose Mejia

Unregistered
05-08-2018, 09:56 PM
Con lo viejo que soy, tengo mas dientes que tu. And I can pull more women than you could even try in your dreams little man.

Go and crawl into bed at mom’s house. And do something nice for her, it’s mother’s day this weekend.

Any fat obesed, coke-head, with dirty money and with propensities to commit insurance fraud and actually get away with it - not once, twice or three but four times! - can pick up countless women. You don't have to be good looking for that. You're a stellar example Orlando.

Unregistered
05-08-2018, 10:16 PM
Not even the opponent is known. Sorry to brst your bubble papo but those who are going to run next year will not run against me. Why? I know too much. I have pictures, texts, emails, you name it. With that said, those who are running next year have already sought their seats and know which one is mine. I'd love to have the back room discussions to go south so I can start leaking.

Oh and one more thing, let's not forget the correlation that exists with last years candidates - the same ones who are running next year - and the now disgraced commissioner Marono who we all know was arrested on charges of voter fraud. I'm the only one who didn't walk with Marono, campaigned with her, received contributions from her and her contributors or socialized with her. All the other candidates did. In fact, because of the relationship and voter fraud, my former opponent won by 30 votes (absentee ballot fraud). I'm sure Villanueva is still forever grateful for Marono's navigation through the corrupt waters of voter fraud.

P.S.

PUT YOUR NAME PAPO.... You have a former candidate calling you out.

-Jose Mejia

You are TOTALLY detached from reality, a symptom of your mental illnes. You only recieved 8% before, dumazz. 8%. Or if you prefer, 92% voted against you. Either way, you are a total loser as a candidate and as a human being. You are an armed robber and drug dealer and contrary to what you claim YOU HAVE NOT BEEN EXONERATED OF EITHER CHARGE.

And then there is your yearly excursions to San Francisco where you take in more seaman than an aircraft carrier!

That small filing fee that you paid (small to us who have jobs) to run only gives you an excuse to justify to yourself and your mama why you are still unemployed at 28 years old. What a loser!!!

Unregistered
05-08-2018, 10:20 PM
Any fat obesed, coke-head, with dirty money and with propensities to commit insurance fraud and actually get away with it - not once, twice or three but four times! - can pick up countless women. You don't have to be good looking for that. You're a stellar example Orlando.

Here's your big chance to prove your not a sissy boy, Mejia. Look Lopez straight in the eye and repeat what you just posted. I dare you! A REAL man would not be afraid to stand behind his words.

Unregistered
05-08-2018, 10:40 PM
Here's your big chance to prove your not a sissy boy, Mejia. Look Lopez straight in the eye and repeat what you just posted. I dare you! A REAL man would not be afraid to stand behind his words.

Papo i had this exchange and then some with both Orlandito and Carmona at the tip a cop event. Ask them. Oh and ask Freddy Cruz MPD spokesperson. He saw them both verbally attack me which I ultimately had to respond and defend myself from the outlandish false personal attacks.

Unregistered
05-08-2018, 10:46 PM
You are TOTALLY detached from reality, a symptom of your mental illnes. You only recieved 8% before, dumazz. 8%. Or if you prefer, 92% voted against you. Either way, you are a total loser as a candidate and as a human being. You are an armed robber and drug dealer and contrary to what you claim YOU HAVE NOT BEEN EXONERATED OF EITHER CHARGE.

And then there is your yearly excursions to San Francisco where you take in more seaman than an aircraft carrier!

That small filing fee that you paid (small to us who have jobs) to run only gives you an excuse to justify to yourself and your mama why you are still unemployed at 28 years old. What a loser!!!

Blah blah blah..... lies lies lies..... that's all that people understand when you speak behind anonymity and attack those who represent the opposition. You are more pathetic than what you claim to be better than. You are the definition of loser. Always attacking with falsehoods rather than conversing on a meaningful platform and speak of substance. You are as empty as that broken tail light of Villanueva's chevy impala car LMAO true story.

If you don't put your name next to your bs attacks officer, I cannot assist you in clarifying what you already know is false. You're an officer of the law, aren't you? You know the definition of a conviction and you most definitely know that LEGALLY a convict cannot run for office. Judging from last year's pool of candidates, you just got called out on your bs lie. So what's your response? Im sure it'll be just as ridiculous as the outlandish statements you make, if not worse.

-Jose Mejia

Unregistered
05-08-2018, 11:42 PM
Blah blah blah..... lies lies lies..... that's all that people understand when you speak behind anonymity and attack those who represent the opposition. You are more pathetic than what you claim to be better than. You are the definition of loser. Always attacking with falsehoods rather than conversing on a meaningful platform and speak of substance. You are as empty as that broken tail light of Villanueva's chevy impala car LMAO true story.

If you don't put your name next to your bs attacks officer, I cannot assist you in clarifying what you already know is false. You're an officer of the law, aren't you? You know the definition of a conviction and you most definitely know that LEGALLY a convict cannot run for office. Judging from last year's pool of candidates, you just got called out on your bs lie. So what's your response? Im sure it'll be just as ridiculous as the outlandish statements you make, if not worse.

-Jose Mejia

I guess you figure if you keep repeating the lie someone will eventually believe it. DIVERSION is a program designed to give a second chance to someone who could probably be found guilty. DIVERSION does not mean you are INNOCENT.
No matter how many times you lie about it we all know what you are.

Unregistered
05-11-2018, 12:53 AM
Actually, in the case of Mejia, the DIVERSION PROGRAM he was remanded to, was part of a plea deal of "No Contest" or "Nolo Contendre" and part of that plea deal was a Diversion Program for a year. So he was NOT convicted but he is still clasified as a CRIMINAL. Anyone who has been arrested on 5 separate occasions, whether convicted or not, is still a CRIMINAL. That is fact. Now what is opinion is I believe Mejia to be a sociopath who suffers from anxiety and bipolar disorder with border line schizophrenic tendencies. But it becomes fact when you read his medical chart wich is public records because it was mentioned on the record in one of his court cases. I personally can't wait for him to run for office again. I'm gonna make him famous. Just not the kind of fame he wants.

Unregistered
05-11-2018, 05:16 AM
Actually, in the case of Mejia, the DIVERSION PROGRAM he was remanded to, was part of a plea deal of "No Contest" or "Nolo Contendre" and part of that plea deal was a Diversion Program for a year. So he was NOT convicted but he is still clasified as a CRIMINAL. Anyone who has been arrested on 5 separate occasions, whether convicted or not, is still a CRIMINAL. That is fact. Now what is opinion is I believe Mejia to be a sociopath who suffers from anxiety and bipolar disorder with border line schizophrenic tendencies. But it becomes fact when you read his medical chart wich is public records because it was mentioned on the record in one of his court cases. I personally can't wait for him to run for office again. I'm gonna make him famous. Just not the kind of fame he wants.

Well Jose?

Unregistered
05-11-2018, 10:45 AM
I’ll stomp on your little ass. You don’t want none of this. Your sorry ass can’t see me, you is a busta.

Unregistered
05-11-2018, 02:12 PM

Jump off Mejia's di-ck papo. You sound like the stalker sociopath. Villanueva isn't paying you this time around for a hit piece. Concentrate on paying all your missed child support payments, fox your drivers license, at least get your GED and stop living with Mommy. Oh and pay your hosting fees egos that shitty ass website you call "news". You're like a miniature CNN just spewing fake news left and right with a political agenda.

Do us all a favor, grow balls and grow another 2 feet so people can actually look at you in the eyes when you speak none-sense.

Unregistered
05-11-2018, 03:51 PM
Jump off Mejia's di-ck papo. You sound like the stalker sociopath. Villanueva isn't paying you this time around for a hit piece. Concentrate on paying all your missed child support payments, fox your drivers license, at least get your GED and stop living with Mommy. Oh and pay your hosting fees egos that shitty ass website you call "news". You're like a miniature CNN just spewing fake news left and right with a political agenda.

Do us all a favor, grow balls and grow another 2 feet so people can actually look at you in the eyes when you speak none-sense.

Jajaja guess again CARA DE RATA. Not even close papito. More people hate you than you think.

Is Jose Mejia telling someone to be financially responsible and stop living with mommy????

Too funny. The same broke deadbeat Jose Mejia that lived with mommy while he ran for commissioner and couldn't pay FIU a measly $900 to "transfer to FSU" so he had to open a gofundme to beg for money. Could've easily paid that with a *JOB*.

What happened to FSU? Sounds like another failed "aspiration". The same fugly mental midget Mejia that ten years from now will still be broke and wasting his time in Sweetwater being an aspiring politician / "political activist".
You're a textbook fool and you're allowing everyone to play you like a fiddle.

Unregistered
05-11-2018, 04:48 PM
Jajaja guess again CARA DE RATA. Not even close papito. More people hate you than you think.

Is Jose Mejia telling someone to be financially responsible and stop living with mommy????

Too funny. The same broke deadbeat Jose Mejia that lived with mommy while he ran for commissioner and couldn't pay FIU a measly $900 to "transfer to FSU" so he had to open a gofundme to beg for money. Could've easily paid that with a *JOB*.

What happened to FSU? Sounds like another failed "aspiration". The same fugly mental midget Mejia that ten years from now will still be broke and wasting his time in Sweetwater being an aspiring politician / "political activist".
You're a textbook fool and you're allowing everyone to play you like a fiddle.

So does the liar have a degree or not??

Unregistered
05-11-2018, 05:52 PM
So does the liar have a degree or not??

negative he does not

Unregistered
05-11-2018, 10:38 PM
So not only is he a criminal but he's a fraud too. Yet we have people within the department feeding him confidential information about internal matters? How professional is that?

Unregistered
05-12-2018, 04:48 AM

Mejia, you put a lot of time into this. Exactly how many people are you stalking???

Unregistered
05-12-2018, 06:37 PM
Mejia, you put a lot of time into this. Exactly how many people are you stalking???

Mejia you are one creepy psychopath.

Unregistered
05-12-2018, 07:30 PM

Your are not important enough for someone to pay to have a story written about you. You made several threats to cause physical harm to a person. That person just so happens to be the editor of a blog. That was smart on your part. And of course, you blame everyone else for your troubles. Just like the 4 different police agencies that arrested you for felony charges. It was all a set up right? Wrong! You are a Scum bag, a CRIMINAL and a liar. Nobody likes you. You have no pull or palanka as you call it. You have zero credibility, zero life experience and you sell drugs for a living. Oh and you are a retired uber driver that sued uber and got laughed at in court. You have been a joke ever since Jr high. You were a dancing fairy in high school and you have never lived on your own. Aleays lived with mommy in kendall. Well except the time you were evicted from that duplex in Sweetwater for growing weed. And yes, the court documents are public records. Your a joke.

Unregistered
05-12-2018, 09:21 PM
What was the psychopath's most recent arrest?

Unregistered
05-12-2018, 10:05 PM
How hard could it possibly be to win this election??
"Hello, my name is Joe Blow and I'm running against the dope dealer who lives across from Sweetwater Elementary school"