PDA

View Full Version : No confidence for Isreal , Can we work on the same for Chief Williams ?

Unregistered
04-21-2018, 03:32 AM
Can we all stick together for once and unite in regards for a No Confidence Vote for Chief Williams?

Unregistered
04-21-2018, 04:01 AM
can we all stick together for once and unite in regards for a no confidence vote for chief williams?

stfu already with that sh@$

Unregistered
04-21-2018, 09:22 AM
stfu already with that sh@$

Can you vote a "NO CONFIDENCE" in the original poster? Dude just quit and go away!!

Unregistered
04-21-2018, 03:17 PM
I think we should vote on it

Unregistered
04-21-2018, 09:21 PM
I think we should vote on it

I think you should just step off the 6th floor and end your pitiful whining already.

Unregistered
04-21-2018, 09:22 PM
Can you vote a "NO CONFIDENCE" in the original poster? Dude just quit and go away!!

I'll go away once your mother let's me go away. You whiny little B MF SMC and BYFHO!

Unregistered
04-22-2018, 12:26 AM
I think you should just step off the 6th floor and end your pitiful whining already.

Did we not have a Sergeant already allow a person whom was whining jump from the third floor? If it was accomplished on the third then why use the sixth floor ??

Unregistered
04-24-2018, 03:12 AM
Did we not have a Sergeant already allow a person whom was whining jump from the third floor? If it was accomplished on the third then why use the sixth floor ??

Kootos ! He/she shut him up real quick stating the truth ...

So many shi@talkers in our department, but if you ever confront he/she , their tails go between their legs .

This also goes for the sergeants whom use the “ the captain asked me “ or “ I am just looking out for you “ or I will tell you what to do , but I have never done it .... Leading all the horses into the fire ... no balls at all to change anything . PU@@ies

Unregistered
04-26-2018, 09:20 PM
Kootos ! He/she shut him up real quick stating the truth ...

So many shi@talkers in our department, but if you ever confront he/she , their tails go between their legs .

This also goes for the sergeants whom use the “ the captain asked me “ or “ I am just looking out for you “ or I will tell you what to do , but I have never done it .... Leading all the horses into the fire ... no balls at all to change anything . PU@@ies

I second that

Unregistered
04-27-2018, 07:50 AM
Your neighboring cities pretty much know DW is an absolute buffoon. Maybe that next suspicious briefcase he shakes will smarten him up...

Unregistered
04-27-2018, 11:46 AM
Your neighboring cities pretty much know DW is an absolute buffoon. Maybe that next suspicious briefcase he shakes will smarten him up...

Are our neighboring cities our role models? Please! If you don't work for Miramar then you need to stay off this board. You have no idea what is going on at MPD other than listening to the crybabies that post on this board.

Devote all that "Positive" energy to your superstar agency that is perfect like you (SARCASM)

Unregistered
05-01-2018, 05:13 AM
Are our neighboring cities our role models? Please! If you don't work for Miramar then you need to stay off this board. You have no idea what is going on at MPD other than listening to the crybabies that post on this board.

Devote all that "Positive" energy to your superstar agency that is perfect like you (SARCASM)

Who said anything about "role models"?
If you're calling anyone that complains is a "crybaby" I'm guessing that you're pretty much saying that the majority of your road patrol Officers are crybabies. Get off your high horse, and "dry fire" that sidearm as you look down the barrel to see if its loaded.
#GFY

Unregistered
05-01-2018, 07:08 AM
Who said anything about "role models"?
If you're calling anyone that complains is a "crybaby" I'm guessing that you're pretty much saying that the majority of your road patrol Officers are crybabies. Get off your high horse, and "dry fire" that sidearm as you look down the barrel to see if its loaded.
#GFY

If you think the majority of patrol officers are posting here you are truly stupid! If you cant tell that this is one maybe two or three "patrol officers" posting the same crap, you need to turn in your shield. I am calling anyone that posts on here a crybaby. If they have something to say about the Chief- then go see the Chief! Be a man! Crawl out of the dark dark cowardly shadows with your keyboard and go find CB and tell him you don't like him working all those details. You were the one that said our neighboring agencies know how bad it is here..right? Thus you suggest they are better than us..right? Man if you can read your own writing then you need to go to sleep and quit posting here. Wait until you get a few hours of sleep. By virtue of what you post, you claim to be a "super cop" who is upset because you didn't get promoted, got demoted, got yelled at by supervisor, got screwed out of a detail, didn't get that special assignment, etc.

Can't you see that YOU are the problem? Its called self realization- you finally figure that you are the problem.

Unregistered
05-01-2018, 09:34 AM
If you think the majority of patrol officers are posting here you are truly stupid! If you cant tell that this is one maybe two or three "patrol officers" posting the same crap, you need to turn in your shield. I am calling anyone that posts on here a crybaby. If they have something to say about the Chief- then go see the Chief! Be a man! Crawl out of the dark dark cowardly shadows with your keyboard and go find CB and tell him you don't like him working all those details. You were the one that said our neighboring agencies know how bad it is here..right? Thus you suggest they are better than us..right? Man if you can read your own writing then you need to go to sleep and quit posting here. Wait until you get a few hours of sleep. By virtue of what you post, you claim to be a "super cop" who is upset because you didn't get promoted, got demoted, got yelled at by supervisor, got screwed out of a detail, didn't get that special assignment, etc.

Can't you see that YOU are the problem? Its called self realization- you finally figure that you are the problem.

Listen up ****breath. Again, you're mentioning things I haven't said and your responses basically seem they've taken little to no thought process to formulate, and contain nothing but banter from someone with a low IQ. It really does look like a desperate person's attempt to make people think you're "smart".
Let me educate you just a little bit... The majority of your Officers on road patrol (INCLUDING SPECIALIZED UNITS) have always been professional and more than willing to help out any other jurisdiction. When you see the same Officers over and over again that are continuously willing to help out, you build what us common sense people call a "bond". That "bond" leads to friendships.
We hear ALL the complaints from a lot more than just 2 or 3 people from your agency. Get that through your skull. I'll only respond back when you reply with something that looks like you put some thought into it.
GOOD DAY SIR

Unregistered
05-02-2018, 12:05 AM

So your a cry baby then? You said whoever posts here is a "crybaby". So both of us are cry babies , well I'm not crying but your crying like a little girl. Cry baby.

Unregistered
05-02-2018, 01:30 PM
So your a cry baby then? You said whoever posts here is a "crybaby". So both of us are cry babies , well I'm not crying but your crying like a little girl. Cry baby.

All the person is saying is that if you have something to say to or about the chief or command staff, then go to that person and say what you have to say. Same with CB, if you want to say something about CB then go to CB and say it to his face.

Unregistered
05-07-2018, 09:59 PM
All the person is saying is that if you have something to say to or about the chief or command staff, then go to that person and say what you have to say. Same with CB, if you want to say something about CB then go to CB and say it to his face.

So what you're basically saying is, if I/we see a higher ranking's idea that is not or does not work for this agency, just bring it up to them face to face??? GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!! The only Officers that would, are not in specialized units (or aspiring to enter a specialized unit), already work midnight shift, or they're either in the drop or close to it.
There will ALWAYS, I repeat ALWAYS be a consequence for voicing your observations and opinions to higher ups. No if's, and's, or buts about it, even if you considered them as a friend. They'll just hide behind the "managerial right" or "for the better of the department" phrase.
So in closing, I'm calling total BULL $#!T on your idea of confronting the Chief, CB, or anyone else of rank and expecting any change or my/our ideas even given consideration. Afterall, you guys don't make arrests anymore, fill out reports, or deal with scumbags, so why should you care?

Unregistered
05-07-2018, 11:34 PM
So what you're basically saying is, if I/we see a higher ranking's idea that is not or does not work for this agency, just bring it up to them face to face??? GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!! The only Officers that would, are not in specialized units (or aspiring to enter a specialized unit), already work midnight shift, or they're either in the drop or close to it.
There will ALWAYS, I repeat ALWAYS be a consequence for voicing your observations and opinions to higher ups. No if's, and's, or buts about it, even if you considered them as a friend. They'll just hide behind the "managerial right" or "for the better of the department" phrase.
So in closing, I'm calling total BULL $#!T on your idea of confronting the Chief, CB, or anyone else of rank and expecting any change or my/our ideas even given consideration. Afterall, you guys don't make arrests anymore, fill out reports, or deal with scumbags, so why should you care?

No one says you will get change but being a man and saying things to peoples face instead of hiding on this board is more grown up. If you can't do that- then you should resign

Unregistered
05-08-2018, 09:49 PM
No one says you will get change but being a man and saying things to peoples face instead of hiding on this board is more grown up. If you can't do that- then you should resign

If that is the case , then who are you ? And why are you posting on here ? Will you resign ?

Did not think so . Shi@talker like everyone else !

Unregistered
05-08-2018, 11:23 PM
If that is the case , then who are you ? And why are you posting on here ? Will you resign ?

Did not think so . Shi@talker like everyone else !

I am perfectly content with the agency as is. The only thing I am complaining about on here is you and your incessant whining. I am defending this agency from coward shadow lurkers like you.

Unregistered
05-09-2018, 10:51 AM
I am perfectly content with the agency as is. The only thing I am complaining about on here is you and your incessant whining. I am defending this agency from coward shadow lurkers like you.

Jim Jones would've loved you as a follower...Too bad you missed your calling card...Wanna buy a bridge?

Unregistered
05-09-2018, 03:52 PM

Okay then who are you ? You know what forget it , you are a chump . Hide behind the rhetoric you spread.

Is it not a shame when officers are more scares of how command staff is going to ruin this great career we have more then some dirtbag on the road will. It is spineless people like the man/ woman above whom likes to call out individuals rather then agree to disagree .

This is our problem nobody in our department has eachothers backs , wether we agree or disagree . We are supposed to be a family and yes , families bicker but at the end family is all we have ... now command staff are not in the brothers and sister circle anymore .. they are the parents whom do not know nothing about what is going on in life out there but want and try to add their two sense in all the time and do not trust us ( brothers and sister) or allow to do the job and shut up already! If you let command staff work the road alone could they do it ? Does our new asst chief know our codes ? Can our Majors find an address in the city without GPS even though they have worked here so long ? Let us try a night of command staff handling calls and paperwork !

It is time to stop bickering and name calling at our brothers and sisters and become one and have eachothers back .

Unregistered
05-09-2018, 08:25 PM
Jim Jones would've loved you as a follower...Too bad you missed your calling card...Wanna buy a bridge?

Unlike you coward boy I do actually go and talk the people that I have a problem with to their face and usually can get some sort of middle ground. Get it right at least..its not missed your calling card!! Its you missed your calling!! 10 cent educated?

Unregistered
05-10-2018, 06:56 AM
Unlike you coward boy I do actually go and talk the people that I have a problem with to their face and usually can get some sort of middle ground. Get it right at least..its not missed your calling card!! Its you missed your calling!! 10 cent educated?

If (and I emphasize the "IF") you've ever confronted anyone with a "problem" you've had (which I highly doubt), I'm pretty certain it was taken with a grain of salt, especially if your speaking skills are as bad as your lack of command of the english language which you've exhibited in all of your responses.

I think I can whip up a batch of that Jim Jones kool-aid for ya. I hear it can spontaneously boost a person's IQ.

Unregistered
05-10-2018, 07:43 AM
If (and I emphasize the "IF") you've ever confronted anyone with a "problem" you've had (which I highly doubt), I'm pretty certain it was taken with a grain of salt, especially if your speaking skills are as bad as your lack of command of the english language which you've exhibited in all of your responses.

I think I can whip up a batch of that Jim Jones kool-aid for ya. I hear it can spontaneously boost a person's IQ.

Let there be no doubt that I am more educated than you and have 2 more degrees than you will ever have. Does it hurt your feelings when I call you a coward for sitting all alone in the dark typing your sewage. My command of the English language would pass the review of a college English teacher. So "IF" you can compose a message with out using spell and grammar check go ahead and respond.

Unregistered
05-10-2018, 03:01 PM
Let there be no doubt that I am more educated than you and have 2 more degrees than you will ever have. Does it hurt your feelings when I call you a coward for sitting all alone in the dark typing your sewage. My command of the English language would pass the review of a college English teacher. So "IF" you can compose a message with out using spell and grammar check go ahead and respond.

Ha your still a pu@@y

Unregistered
05-10-2018, 08:24 PM
Ha your still a pu@@y

your? you're!!! and yes it matters in today's society how you spell and communicate so don't respond that it doesn't matter. Oh I can see the response now...Real Cops don't have know how to spell or cipher! Naught plus Naught is Double Naught. Sad!

Unregistered
05-10-2018, 09:17 PM

I've met plenty of college educated idiots before and your degrees mean nothing to me.

Unregistered
05-10-2018, 10:50 PM

Is there anyone willing to donate money to a go fund me site for this guy's airline ticket on Southwest Airlines? I'll pay extra if he gets the window seat in line with the engines.

Unregistered
05-10-2018, 11:09 PM
Is there anyone willing to donate money to a go fund me site for this guy's airline ticket on Southwest Airlines? I'll pay extra if he gets the window seat in line with the engines.

We can easily see that you replied twice acting like two different people.

Why does it bother you that I point out you cant spell?

Why does it bother you that I have two degrees?

Why does it bother you that I like working here?

Okay ready...go ahead and post and then wait 5 minutes and post again like you are someone else.

Unregistered
05-11-2018, 01:16 AM

Okay ready...go ahead and post and then wait 5 minutes and post again like you are someone else.

At what point did you deduce I was trying to act like 2 different people? I'm guessing that it's written somewhere that there's time restrictions between your posts/replies?

What makes you think I can't speel, or I'm unedumakated? I gradiated from skool and went to kollege just like yoo. Also have a few degreez. (See what I did there? I dumbed it up for ya)

When did I ever say it bothered me you have two on-line degrees? I'm very f'ing proud o' ya.

You may wear a badge and a uniform, but people like you are just considered as a costume cop. It's kinda like that guy who wears a "TAPOUT" t-shirt and believes he automatically becomes an MMA fighter. Just because you wear the uniform, it doesn't make you a cop. I can see just by your responses that your "superior" intelect and awesome investigation skills (probably learned by watching 'Blues clues') that just about all of your arrests get thrown out.

If you're shooting skills are anything like your responses (quick, unsteady, and without thought or proper training) I'm certain your target looks like $#!t when you're done with it. Probably looks like you shot a few rounds of 00 buckshot at it from 25 yds.

Good luck college boy.

Unregistered
05-11-2018, 01:19 AM

At what point did you deduce I was trying to act like 2 different people? I'm guessing that it's written somewhere that there's time restrictions between your posts/replies?

What makes you think I can't speel, or I'm unedumakated? I gradiated from skool and went to kollege just like yoo. Also have a few degreez. (See what I did there? I dumbed it up for ya)

When did I ever say it bothered me you have two on-line degrees? I'm very f'ing proud o' ya.

You may wear a badge and a uniform, but people like you are just considered as a costume cop. It's kinda like that guy who wears a "TAPOUT" t-shirt and believes he automatically becomes an MMA fighter.

If you're shooting skills are anything like your responses (quick, unsteady, and without thought or proper training) I'm certain your target looks like $#!t when you're done with it. Probably looks like you shot a few rounds of 00 buckshot at it from 25 yds.

Good luck college boy.

Unregistered
05-11-2018, 01:38 AM
I guess my responses are now being viewed by the moderator before they're posted. Probably good friends with this costume cop with the on-line degree.

Unregistered
05-11-2018, 01:41 AM
Third attempt...This time without quoting Mr/Mrs/Ms educated...

You may wear a badge and a uniform, but people like you are just considered as a costume cop. It's kinda like that guy who wears a "TAPOUT" t-shirt and believes he automatically becomes an MMA fighter.

Good luck college boy.

Unregistered
05-11-2018, 03:03 AM

Good luck college boy.

Its a her!!!

Unregistered
05-11-2018, 02:11 PM

Good luck college boy.

This post exposed you for who you really are. Its sad that you wasted that amount of time to make yourself look stupid or show everyone how truly ignorant you are. I am not a costume cop and I don't wear a TAPOUT shirt. I am an adult who comes to work everyday and does my job without questioning the orders that are given. The City of Miramar pays us alot of money and provides us with a great benefit package, the mere fact that you challenge or criticize your employer shows you are one of the "entitled" generation. You can come back and say you aren't but your posts say you are. You could not survive in private industry or the private sector. No one owes you a damn thing- if you want it then work for it.

If you don't like working at the Miramar Police Department then please quit.

You are an organizational cancer!

Unregistered
05-14-2018, 03:39 AM
This post exposed you for who you really are. Its sad that you wasted that amount of time to make yourself look stupid or show everyone how truly ignorant you are. I am not a costume cop and I don't wear a TAPOUT shirt. I am an adult who comes to work everyday and does my job without questioning the orders that are given. The City of Miramar pays us alot of money and provides us with a great benefit package, the mere fact that you challenge or criticize your employer shows you are one of the "entitled" generation. You can come back and say you aren't but your posts say you are. You could not survive in private industry or the private sector. No one owes you a damn thing- if you want it then work for it.

If you don't like working at the Miramar Police Department then please quit.

You are an organizational cancer!

I'm guessing your continual use of the words "ignorant" and "stupid" are the best way you can show your command of the english language and wealth of knowledge.
"its" =it's
"alot" = a lot
Also missing a lot of commas, and contains a lot of sentence fragments and run-on's. I give you a D-

Good luck in the real world millenial. I've probably spent more time on the crapper than you've spent in this profession (or at the least, what you claim to have spent), and have a lot more experience in the "private industry", including the Federal Gov't, than you could ever deal with.

You're that thirsty horse that us "helpfuls" try to lead to water, but they refuse to drink.

#GFY

Unregistered
05-15-2018, 03:57 AM
As of 4:00 AM GMT (12:00 EST) on 5-15-18, it's been almost 24 hours since I responded to the pompous, uneducated idiot above. It's pretty clear this person is very close with the mod of this site, and may also be the same person. I can only guess they do not want to hear the truth.
If this current message is posted, my previously sent message will probably appear just above this, just as my last response did.
I've never had my responses held hostage until I pointed out how much of a moron this person really is. I've violated no terms whatsoever but yet, due to their personal feelings, my opinions (which is that of the majority) are just swept under the carpet.

Unregistered
05-15-2018, 06:03 AM
As expected. 2 hours after my last message, it mysteriously appears.

Unregistered
05-15-2018, 07:13 AM
As of 4:00 AM GMT (12:00 EST) on 5-15-18, it's been almost 24 hours since I responded to the pompous, uneducated idiot above. It's pretty clear this person is very close with the mod of this site, and may also be the same person. I can only guess they do not want to hear the truth.
If this current message is posted, my previously sent message will probably appear just above this, just as my last response did.
I've never had my responses held hostage until I pointed out how much of a moron this person really is. I've violated no terms whatsoever but yet, due to their personal feelings, my opinions (which is that of the majority) are just swept under the carpet.

You are a minority!

Unregistered
05-15-2018, 07:33 AM
I'm guessing your continual use of the words "ignorant" and "stupid" are the best way you can show your command of the english language and wealth of knowledge.
"its" =it's
"alot" = a lot
Also missing a lot of commas, and contains a lot of sentence fragments and run-on's. I give you a D-

Good luck in the real world millenial. I've probably spent more time on the crapper than you've spent in this profession (or at the least, what you claim to have spent), and have a lot more experience in the "private industry", including the Federal Gov't, than you could ever deal with.

You're that thirsty horse that us "helpfuls" try to lead to water, but they refuse to drink.

#GFY

Can you read? Did you read his or hers post?

What part of that post would ever bring you to the conclusion that he or she is a millennial (Correct spelling).

Their use of the word "alot" is correct your correction is wrong. There were no "run-ons" as you call them in that post I ran it through a well known grammar checking feature that is on your computer.

I highly doubt you have worked for any federal agency. If so, please let us know exactly what agency that was and when.

Unregistered
05-15-2018, 08:44 AM
I am correct ol' wise one in everything I've pointed out. It's just so sad that you haven't realized at all that you've been baited into exposing who you are. Your lack of investigation skills, real life experience and everyday knowledge, we already knew. You're such an awesome cop.
See ya
P.S. "alot" is not correct. It's two separate words you buffoon.

Unregistered
05-15-2018, 11:17 AM
You continue to show your total ignorrance. You should leave well enough alone and stop embarassing yourself. Do you just make things up? We all know the true kind of "baiting" you do.

Unregistered
05-15-2018, 12:09 PM
If grasping at straws and making things up is your milieu just to make yourself feel good, have at it. Keep in mind though, everything that doesn't go your way is not always someone else's fault. You'll realize that once you're back in that tough "private" sector job that you claim to know so much about. My prediction is that it will happen sooner than you think.
Buh bye turd

Unregistered
05-15-2018, 01:29 PM
I have lost all confidence in these two idiots that continue this online typing war! Both of you just STFU already with your online degree education. Look "professors" just sit back and choke yourself to sleep slowly. Let the light dim you AH!

Unregistered
05-15-2018, 09:03 PM
I am correct ol' wise one in everything I've pointed out. It's just so sad that you haven't realized at all that you've been baited into exposing who you are. Your lack of investigation skills, real life experience and everyday knowledge, we already knew. You're such an awesome cop.
See ya
P.S. "alot" is not correct. It's two separate words you buffoon.

Hey I thought you said he exposed himself as to who he was? Well who is he?

Unregistered
05-16-2018, 03:42 AM
Hey I thought you said he exposed himself as to who he was? Well who is he?

Yea who is he ? You are going to expose him? We are waiting

Unregistered
05-16-2018, 08:06 PM
Yea who is he ? You are going to expose him? We are waiting

Joe Smuckstein

Unregistered
05-16-2018, 08:25 PM
Joe Smuckstein

Pathetic.....

Unregistered
05-17-2018, 11:21 AM
Nobody said it was a "he" or even a Police Officer.

Unregistered
05-17-2018, 11:51 AM
Freakin Pu@@y

Unregistered
05-17-2018, 06:15 PM
Could it be Thelma Shitfarkle?

Unregistered
05-17-2018, 09:11 PM
I will not ask who it is talking this crap , due to myself I will not say who I am . Saying who you are after taking a stand will only lead to ramifications by the department which will make you a miserable person .

But it is sickening what we have become ! Nobody approaches anyone like a man/woman and voices their opinion to your face , they rather snicker behind your back to other people .

No respect anymore !

***** all you want on here and feel as if you put your chest out , try it in real life face to face , if the person is a real man/ woman they will agree to disagree and move on and not hold a grudge.

MIRAMAR PD MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF BLUE IT IS TIME WE UNITE NOT SEPARATE DUE TO EGOS , INSECURITIES AND OTHER PERSONAL PROBLEMS !

3/4 of the brass is clueless and promoted for frivolous reasons ! We all know that and at the end of the day they have to live with themselves knowing they are useless and money can not buy you respect! Go to the good 1/4 percent of brass who can help you !

LETS STICK TOGETHER FOR ONCE !

Unregistered
05-17-2018, 11:00 PM
How about Raleigh B Putzmuch?

Unregistered
05-18-2018, 12:46 AM
Patty Pi$$flaps?

Unregistered
05-18-2018, 01:35 AM
It could be the two Asian brothers: One Hung Low or One Long Wong. I think they both dated Patty Pissflaps didn't they?

Unregistered
05-18-2018, 01:42 AM
Melvin Lipshitz?

Unregistered
05-18-2018, 10:21 AM
I'm pretty sure its Kenny Curve****.

Unregistered
05-18-2018, 10:33 PM
I'm pretty sure its Kenny Curve****.

Kenny Kurvekock