PDA

View Full Version : Dave Brannon for South Daytona Chief

Unregistered
04-05-2018, 08:07 PM
Now that the South Daytona Chief of Police has retired (while under criminal investigation) it is only a matter of time before lovable Dave Brannon tosses his hat into the ring to become their chief. After trying at practically every other department to become Chief this is Dave Brannon's time!!!!

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 05:37 AM
Now that the South Daytona Chief of Police has retired (while under criminal investigation) it is only a matter of time before lovable Dave Brannon tosses his hat into the ring to become their chief. After trying at practically every other department to become Chief this is Dave Brannon's time!!!!

What's your point?

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 11:16 AM
What's your point?

I don't know. Maybe that Dave Brannon has put in for a bunch of police chief positions and also ran for sheriff with success.

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 01:45 PM
I don't know. Maybe that Dave Brannon has put in for a bunch of police chief positions and also ran for sheriff with success.

I think you mean "without" success. I agree, what was your point?

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 02:20 PM
I think you mean "without" success. I agree, what was your point?

Slight typo. the point is that Dave Brannon has put in for quite a few other Chief positions...and not been selected. This is going to be the one!!!

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 07:31 PM
Slight typo. the point is that Dave Brannon has put in for quite a few other Chief positions...and not been selected. This is going to be the one!!!

Again, I don't see the point to your post. But, since you just want to be heard, I guess you were.

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 08:54 PM
I guess the point is that Dave Brannon has put in for a bunch of Chief of Police positions.

Unregistered
04-09-2018, 01:20 AM
I guess the point is that Dave Brannon has put in for a bunch of Chief of Police positions.

So what if he has?

Unregistered
04-09-2018, 01:37 AM
So what if he has?

Then it is all good. The fourth or fifth time will be the charm. And it will mean more promotions!! And the issues with his "race based" IA with Karen Pierce will forever be put to bed.

http://volusiaexposed.com/investigations/vcso/ROI.IA-17-007.Brannon.pdf

Unregistered
03-28-2019, 10:01 PM
Looks like it is going to be Dietrich as the new South Daytona Chief. Congratulations!!!!!

Unregistered
03-29-2019, 12:40 AM
Looks like it is going to be Dietrich as the new South Daytona Chief. Congratulations!!!!!

Not likely. Chitwood beat him in his own house, remember. His brother Dan was fired for badgering and threatening an arrested officer. You actually believe that the manager would take that liability. My guess is the interim. Meeting the community will decide, not the cheerleaders here.

Unregistered
04-02-2019, 04:46 PM
Then it is all good. The fourth or fifth time will be the charm. And it will mean more promotions!! And the issues with his "race based" IA with Karen Pierce will forever be put to bed.

http://volusiaexposed.com/investigations/vcso/ROI.IA-17-007.Brannon.pdf

Brannon isn't even considered, never was

Unregistered
07-02-2019, 12:17 PM
Congratulations on a great career Dave. What's next?

Unregistered
07-02-2019, 01:02 PM

He is not running for sheriff if that is what you are hoping for....scumbag.

Unregistered
07-02-2019, 07:42 PM

He’s running to become a real professional “award winning reporter” that focuses on true in-depth investigative and scandalous stories. Dave is running with a mission to provide us a clear and concise perspective and point of view from an actual LAW ENFORCEMENT expert; unlike the arrogance attitude and the yellow journalism displayed from the whore winning wannabe hermaphrodite bloody condom reporter or the perverted opinions from a convicted creepy criminal sexual stalker and wife beater on the ABC Mouse Sheriff 2020 page. How is that for a great career and happy ending for you two turds?

Unregistered
07-02-2019, 08:17 PM
Brannon for sheriff!!!!!

Unregistered
07-03-2019, 12:57 AM
Brannon for sheriff!!!!!

You are a scumbag

Unregistered
07-03-2019, 02:03 AM

Good riddance. He won’t be missed. He is a tyrant.

Unregistered
07-03-2019, 04:56 AM
You are a scumbag

The Headline Surfer, winner of the prestigious 2019 libel lawsuit award for the most fake news and exaggerated stories in Volusia County! Visit the Clerk of Court’s website and discover why it’s award winning reporting you can count on!

Unregistered
07-03-2019, 01:31 PM
The Headline Surfer, winner of the prestigious 2019 libel lawsuit award for the most fake news and exaggerated stories in Volusia County! Visit the Clerk of Court’s website and discover why it’s award winning reporting you can count on!

I love how every thread the comments come back to Alvin and Henry. The subject matter is Dave Brannon....we have to have comments about Alvin and Henry. The subject matter is Chitty....stand by for the Alvin and Henry comments.

Unregistered
07-03-2019, 01:43 PM
I love how every thread the comments come back to Alvin and Henry. The subject matter is Dave Brannon....we have to have comments about Alvin and Henry. The subject matter is Chitty....stand by for the Alvin and Henry comments.

Says Alvin or Henry!

Unregistered
07-03-2019, 05:02 PM
And lets not forget ben was a lousy sheriff too

Unregistered
07-03-2019, 06:20 PM

Do you mean how everyone with an opposing viewpoint is Chitty or Kyle Chipmunk? How many times does it also have to be mentioned it’s obvious it’s either one of you two twats make comments. I love how respond to yourself too!

Unregistered
07-03-2019, 07:24 PM
Do you mean how everyone with an opposing viewpoint is Chitty or Kyle Chipmunk? How many times does it also have to be mentioned it’s obvious it’s either one of you two twats make comments. I love how respond to yourself too!

And lets not forget that Ben was a lousy sheriff too!!!

Unregistered
07-03-2019, 07:47 PM
And lets not forget that Ben was a lousy sheriff too!!!

Blah, blah, blah! Nah, we just don’t like a hypocritical shady criminal and dishonest “reporter” lecturing us on other people’s behaviors. With the skeletons in both of your pasts, none of you turds has room to speak! You also have ZERO credibility, law enforcement experience, and training!

What is a matter, the old news cycle getting tiresome with your base? Can’t find nothing new to exaggerate on? ABC Mouse Sheriff 2020 can’t get the numbers? Failing “journalist and page! That should be your sign! Rumor has it Chitty didn’t use his blinker while making a left on 92 the other day. You might want to file a complaint with FDLE. Because, that’s sadly what both of your endeavors have amounted to with your work.

Unregistered
07-03-2019, 08:02 PM
Blah, blah, blah! Nah, we just don’t like a hypocritical shady criminal and dishonest “reporter” lecturing us on other people’s behaviors. With the skeletons in both of your pasts, none of you turds has room to speak! You also have ZERO credibility, law enforcement experience, and training!

What is a matter, the old news cycle getting tiresome with your base? Can’t find nothing new to exaggerate on? ABC Mouse Sheriff 2020 can’t get the numbers? Failing “journalist and page! That should be your sign! Rumor has it Chitty didn’t use his blinker while making a left on 92 the other day. You might want to file a complaint with FDLE. Because, that’s sadly what both of your endeavors have amounted to with your work.

You are a scumbag

Unregistered
07-03-2019, 08:16 PM
Good riddance. He won’t be missed. He is a tyrant.

Is it alvin or Henry that does not like brannon?

Unregistered
07-04-2019, 12:47 AM
Is it alvin or Henry that does not like brannon?

Obviously only a question Alvin or Henry would ask and want to know.

Unregistered
07-04-2019, 01:16 AM
Obviously only a question Alvin or Henry would ask and want to know.

Haha chitty. You are the original scumbag

Unregistered
07-04-2019, 02:19 AM
Haha chitty. You are the original scumbag

Still your Sheriff!

Unregistered
07-04-2019, 03:34 AM
Still your Sheriff!

Still an embarrassment

Unregistered
07-04-2019, 05:49 AM
Still an embarrassment

The embarrassment is the lying lawsuit whore winning red light bloody condom shit stain wannabe reporter and your apprentice falconer freelancer creepy Chester Chipmunk and his touchy feely perversion diversion.

Unregistered
07-04-2019, 06:34 AM
The embarrassment is the lying lawsuit whore winning red light bloody condom shit stain wannabe reporter and your apprentice falconer freelancer creepy Chester Chipmunk and his touchy feely perversion diversion.

And Mexico mike too

Unregistered
09-21-2021, 12:50 AM
South Daytona Police are one of the laziest and most reactive police departments in our area. Bums, hood rats, and speeding everywhere. They might as well have VSO take over their agency because they are truly an embarrassing blunder of nothing.

Unregistered
09-24-2021, 11:45 AM
South Daytona Police are one of the laziest and most reactive police departments in our area. Bums, hood rats, and speeding everywhere. They might as well have VSO take over their agency because they are truly an embarrassing blunder of nothing.

They are a fine department. Don't be a hater

Unregistered
09-24-2021, 12:41 PM

Eddie...I will make a deal with you. You hating on Heather, Michelle and Randy and I will quit hating on South Daytona

Unregistered
09-24-2021, 02:50 PM

You are obviously seeing things to rose colored glasses or are a certified bootlicker. They are LAZY, INEFFECTIVE, and reactive. They are constantly recruiting because they are a sorry department. Speeders flying down roads, bums in the park, lack of community policing…..Their Captain is another clueless talking head that walks up and and down the city hall halls kissing the ring of his bosses. They are barely fighting crime nevertheless real crime.

Unregistered
09-24-2021, 03:47 PM
You are obviously seeing things to rose colored glasses or are a certified bootlicker. They are LAZY, INEFFECTIVE, and reactive. They are constantly recruiting because they are a sorry department. Speeders flying down roads, bums in the park, lack of community policing…..Their Captain is another clueless talking head that walks up and and down the city hall halls kissing the ring of his bosses. They are barely fighting crime nevertheless real crime.

The elite VCSO is always recruiting too....what's your point? Did you get passed over for a promotion there,?

Unregistered
09-24-2021, 03:57 PM
The elite VCSO is always recruiting too....what's your point? Did you get passed over for a promotion there,?

I am a concerned citizen who thinks the police department is a bunch a racist who harass blacks, let the bums run at-large, and don’t do jack crap to slow the speeders down. South Daytona PD is more useless than Alvin finding a job and Hank’s blogging.

Unregistered
09-24-2021, 05:33 PM
I am a concerned citizen who thinks the police department is a bunch a racist who harass blacks, let the bums run at-large, and don’t do jack crap to slow the speeders down. South Daytona PD is more useless than Alvin finding a job and Hank’s blogging.

I am a concerned citizen that thinks it is abhorrent that Heather post uses cocaine and beats up her own mother

I also think it is abhorrent that Michelle Newman is an adulterer and liar who was kicked out of the fbi academy

Unregistered
09-24-2021, 09:00 PM
Who gives a rats rear end about all the Barney Fife wannabes in the SDPD? This is the VSO forum!

Unregistered
09-26-2021, 12:50 PM
Who gives a rats rear end about all the Barney Fife wannabes in the SDPD? This is the VSO forum!

I agree. Let's talk about some of the failures that worked and are working at the VCSO. Wesley blum would be a good start