PDA

View Full Version : Once again MDPD Director Juan Perez insults our police department

Unregistered
03-16-2018, 08:38 AM
Listening to MDPD Director Juan Perez’s attempt to discredit previous information provided to the media by Sweetwater personnel is indicative of the historical disrespect MDPD higher ups have for our department.
Director Perez became irate when he learned Sweetwater personnel had revealed the bridge fell while undergoing stress tests. He informed the media not to accept any information unless it came through him, thus discrediting our department and once again pushing us aside as a second status pilice department. Once Perez arrived at the scene he was visibly upset about our presence at the scene and he had his supervisors take over and clear us as mere security guards.
The disrespect displayed by Perez is a total embarrassment. There is no room in law enforcement for that time of behavior.

Unregistered
03-16-2018, 12:42 PM
Why would Perez want a police department made up of rejects that were not good enough to work at a major agency on his mass casualty scene??? That was MDPD jurisdiction and you guys are all screw ups so I don’t blame him for wanting your department away from it. Sweetwater has the reputation it does for a reason and it wasn’t made overnight. Your officers are incompetent and make poor choices.

Unregistered
03-16-2018, 03:17 PM
These brown clowns think they are the elite. I didn’t see them jumping into the rubble like we did.

Unregistered
03-16-2018, 03:17 PM
Why would Perez want a police department made up of rejects that were not good enough to work at a major agency on his mass casualty scene??? That was MDPD jurisdiction and you guys are all screw ups so I don’t blame him for wanting your department away from it. Sweetwater has the reputation it does for a reason and it wasn’t made overnight. Your officers are incompetent and make poor choices.

I could care less about your opinion of our department. The fact remains, our OFFICERS were the first on the scene under the bridge trying to save lives. Your negative narrative is something we have grown accustomed to dealing with. No matter what advances we make and efficiencies we create, people like you will talk snack. We are proud of our OFFICERS, especially the cops who responded to the scene and the officers who voluntarily came in to do their part.

We aren't interested in speaking negatively of other agencies. We will leave that to people like you....

Unregistered
03-16-2018, 05:12 PM

I disagree with you. SW 8th street is FHP jurisdiction not MDPD's. Now for SWPD response they did a heroic job in not only responding there within seconds of the collapse, but they also ran in there risking their own lives to rescue others, so in other words they put every other agency to shame. Good job, SWPD! Do not listen to these haters. A lot of us at MDPD have your six. We also agree JP is a moron.

Unregistered
03-17-2018, 12:39 AM
Director Juan Perez better known as the Dancing Queen, Man Whore, the Little General, etc. Not even the rookies respect that clown. His hip hop dancing and push up videos at MDPD HQ are legendary. Can’t speak English or Spanish and has been Gime ez’s little biatch since 2011. Director Juan Perez what a clown!

Unregistered
03-17-2018, 09:54 PM
Director Juan Perez better known as the Dancing Queen, Man Whore, the Little General, etc. Not even the rookies respect that clown. His hip hop dancing and push up videos at MDPD HQ are legendary. Can’t speak English or Spanish and has been Gime ez’s little biatch since 2011. Director Juan Perez what a clown!

Let’s not criticize Director Perez. It’s fair to say a similar situation may exist else where - in other municipalities... It is what it is.

Unregistered
03-18-2018, 03:31 AM
I disagree with you. SW 8th street is FHP jurisdiction not MDPD's. Now for SWPD response they did a heroic job in not only responding there within seconds of the collapse, but they also ran in there risking their own lives to rescue others, so in other words they put every other agency to shame. Good job, SWPD! Do not listen to these haters. A lot of us at MDPD have your six. We also agree JP is a moron.

Sorry to tell you that the sheriff has authority over any major incident within miami Dade County so go educate yourself buddy. FHP would never have the recourses to handle anything of that nature and will only handle the traffic portion. This is what happens when you give just anyone a badge....

Unregistered
03-21-2018, 02:10 AM
Sorry to tell you that the sheriff has authority over any major incident within miami Dade County so go educate yourself buddy. FHP would never have the recourses to handle anything of that nature and will only handle the traffic portion. This is what happens when you give just anyone a badge....

Next time you’re having lunch at dolphin mall and a victim of a 29 approaches you, handle it. After all, you guys are the “sheriff” in dade county. Oh wait, you guys don’t even bear that title. You guys are a joke. Not even a actual sheriff’s department. You guys brought yourself down to “PO-LEECE”. Don’t make yourselves high and mighty because we all know that Miami Dade “sheriff’s deputies” act like they run the county but always pass off the work to the municipalities because they are limited by districts.

Unregistered
03-21-2018, 06:46 AM
Next time you’re having lunch at dolphin mall and a victim of a 29 approaches you, handle it. After all, you guys are the “sheriff” in dade county. Oh wait, you guys don’t even bear that title. You guys are a joke. Not even a actual sheriff’s department. You guys brought yourself down to “PO-LEECE”. Don’t make yourselves high and mighty because we all know that Miami Dade “sheriff’s deputies” act like they run the county but always pass off the work to the municipalities because they are limited by districts.

The more posts I read from you sweetwater losers the more I understand why nobody else hired you idiots. MDPD is a POLICE department versus sheriffs office because it’s agency head is appointed by the mayor instead of being an elected official which is a requirement of an SO. The capabilities and services are the same as an SO. I think you should educate yourself before you post and give everyone reading evidence of why sweetwater officers have the reputation that they do.

Unregistered
03-21-2018, 12:30 PM
The more posts I read from you sweetwater losers the more I understand why nobody else hired you idiots. MDPD is a POLICE department versus sheriffs office because it’s agency head is appointed by the mayor instead of being an elected official which is a requirement of an SO. The capabilities and services are the same as an SO. I think you should educate yourself before you post and give everyone reading evidence of why sweetwater officers have the reputation that they do.

Miami Dade PO-LEECE department IS a sheriffs department. Or supposed to be. But for some reason they want to bear the title PO-LEECE. Only in the county of bananas would something as stoopid be tolerated by the mayor.

And I’m sure you are one of the ones that left spd to the Miami Dade PO-LEECE. Think you’re all big and bad. You’re nothing but a squirrel trying to get a nut.

Unregistered
03-21-2018, 06:41 PM
Miami Dade PO-LEECE department IS a sheriffs department. Or supposed to be. But for some reason they want to bear the title PO-LEECE. Only in the county of bananas would something as stoopid be tolerated by the mayor.

And I’m sure you are one of the ones that left spd to the Miami Dade PO-LEECE. Think you’re all big and bad. You’re nothing but a squirrel trying to get a nut.

A squirrel that is getting paid to get that nut. How is the security side job you pay your bills with going? Do they atleast pay you $20 an hour?

Unregistered
03-21-2018, 07:34 PM
A squirrel that is getting paid to get that nut. How is the security side job you pay your bills with going? Do they atleast pay you $20 an hour?

My investigative skills ruled out that you’re NOT a cop. Probably a schizophrenic cop watch member of society.

Oh and to answer your question, life is good. Can’t complain. And yours?

Unregistered
03-22-2018, 05:20 AM
My investigative skills ruled out that you’re NOT a cop. Probably a schizophrenic cop watch member of society.

Oh and to answer your question, life is good. Can’t complain. And yours?

Crazy losers hate to be called out huh? You quickly try to make up a lie in your head that the person calling you out is more pathetic than you. Hate to remind you but you work for sweetwater it don’t get more pathetic than that.

Unregistered
03-22-2018, 08:25 AM
Crazy losers hate to be called out huh? You quickly try to make up a lie in your head that the person calling you out is more pathetic than you. Hate to remind you but you work for sweetwater it don’t get more pathetic than that.

I don’t work for SPD. However I can see that you’re a PD reject that has turned into a cop hater because you couldn’t make the cut. Life goes on. Go sell roses on 8th street and make somebodys day better.

Unregistered
03-24-2018, 04:34 PM
I don’t work for SPD. However I can see that you’re a PD reject that has turned into a cop hater because you couldn’t make the cut. Life goes on. Go sell roses on 8th street and make somebodys day better.

PBA president has called us a bunch of misfits and wants to kick our department out of the PBA. He has called our Chief a Cuban refugee running a department.
F*^k the PBA and the racist president and all who believe the same 5hit.
Sweetwater cops are just as good if not better. And our chief, while not perfect, is Ren times better than JP

Unregistered
03-24-2018, 06:55 PM
PBA president has called us a bunch of misfits and wants to kick our department out of the PBA. He has called our Chief a Cuban refugee running a department.
Sweetwater cops are just as good if not better. And our chief, while not perfect, is Ren times better than JP

Straight up. Thanks for saying that. Sure true.

Unregistered
03-25-2018, 12:17 AM

If your soooo good than how come non of you get paid and are all reserve officers? The sooner the PBA kicks you idiots out the more resources they will have to protect real police officers.

Unregistered
03-25-2018, 03:42 AM
Whomever you are, you are attempting to spread lies on several fronts. First, Steadman is not a racists and has never called SPD Officers rejects. On the contrary, he has always appreciated how our guys have always stepped up to assist in PBA events. Second, from 1837 to 1957 it was called the Dade County Sheriffs Office. Then from 1957 to 1981 it was called the Dade County Public Safety Department. Then from 1981 to 1997 it was called the Metro Dade Police Department. And from 1997 to present it is called the Miami Dade Police Department. Alex Pinellas asked for the name to be changed because they weren't being recognized nationally. MDPD is both a police department and a sheriffs office because the State mandates it. Real cops don't bash other agencies. That's how I can tell your not a cop. Your a scrub, a wanna be. You are a never was. So go find another site to get your rocks off deadbeat. SPD always represents. Which is why the Miami Police Department has our agency as their number one choice to draft for off duty officers. Our guys work their off duties and do one hell of a job out there. That's why FIUPD calls us. Thats why FHP calls is to cover their off duty detals and now MDPD calls upon us as well to work the football games. So you see, your comments are baseless lies. Your just UN CHANCHULLERO trying to stir the pot before you smoke it.

Unregistered
03-25-2018, 10:56 PM
Whomever you are, you are attempting to spread lies on several fronts. First, Steadman is not a racists and has never called SPD Officers rejects. On the contrary, he has always appreciated how our guys have always stepped up to assist in PBA events. Second, from 1837 to 1957 it was called the Dade County Sheriffs Office. Then from 1957 to 1981 it was called the Dade County Public Safety Department. Then from 1981 to 1997 it was called the Metro Dade Police Department. And from 1997 to present it is called the Miami Dade Police Department. Alex Pinellas asked for the name to be changed because they weren't being recognized nationally. MDPD is both a police department and a sheriffs office because the State mandates it. Real cops don't bash other agencies. That's how I can tell your not a cop. Your a scrub, a wanna be. You are a never was. So go find another site to get your rocks off deadbeat. SPD always represents. Which is why the Miami Police Department has our agency as their number one choice to draft for off duty officers. Our guys work their off duties and do one hell of a job out there. That's why FIUPD calls us. Thats why FHP calls is to cover their off duty detals and now MDPD calls upon us as well to work the football games. So you see, your comments are baseless lies. Your just UN CHANCHULLERO trying to stir the pot before you smoke it.

All those achievements yet you guys don’t get a paycheck? Again if your soooo good then why is sweetwater not afraid to loose it ultra super qualified officers to other departments? I mean forget all the industry standard benefits, you guys don’t even get paid hourly. Even the fat security guy driving around a condo community in a beat up old golf cart gets paid, you losers don’t even make minimum wage. That’s why you all have to work side jobs to pay the bills. Yeah you guys are very respected in the law enforcement community lmfao😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
03-26-2018, 05:17 AM
All those achievements yet you guys don’t get a paycheck? Again if your soooo good then why is sweetwater not afraid to loose it ultra super qualified officers to other departments? I mean forget all the industry standard benefits, you guys don’t even get paid hourly. Even the fat security guy driving around a condo community in a beat up old golf cart gets paid, you losers don’t even make minimum wage. That’s why you all have to work side jobs to pay the bills. Yeah you guys are very respected in the law enforcement community lmfao😂😂😂😂

I’m an MDPD P.O. and I don’t agree with this post. In life and especially in this line of work, you need to be humble. You should appreciate the fact that you earn a paycheck and not slander the ones who aren’t so lucky. The world does many turns and life works in funny ways. The spd ppl work hard and you never know who’s help you will need one day.

As for you SPD P.O.’S, don’t let anyone interfere with your journey. Your time will come and that’s the better slap in the face.

Stay humble......

Unregistered
03-26-2018, 12:49 PM

You sound like the type of person that can’t do this job without a salary. It actually takes a bold individual to want to wear the uniform that MOST people in society hate. The non paid reserve officers don’t wear a badge or uniform that looks different than a full time SPD officer.

Who is that committed to say let me go out there to deal with combative, violent 43’s because his family can’t control him yet criticize police in how they took control of him, and not get paid for it.

Who is committed to go out there and arrest people who refuse to take responsibility for their own actions resulting in their arrest and want to cuss and blame you for ruining their life? And not get paid for it.

Who is committed to go out there and handle a domestic incident when the vengeful wife calls and then recants and gets mad at the officer for arresting their breadwinner? And still not get paid for it.

And by the way, MDPD also has reserve officers as well as many other depts within dade county. Does that make them less than the full timers? Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Unregistered
03-26-2018, 01:57 PM
To the MDPD officer who came on to support SPD, thank you. To the ignorant individual who is obviously not a cop but has felt the need to come on our site and bash us... We have 12 reserve officers. All other officers are paid. We have 8 pay steps and 5 longevity steps. We top out at about 75K on patrol. We have a 3% multiplayer upon retierment. So our retierment is comparable to most agencies.

I started out as a reserve officer, just like the majority of our agency. Your hate filled speech rhetoric is normal for an individual with hate in his heart. You are probably the type of person that argues with everyone about the sillyiest things. You've got some major mental issues there buddy. Good luck with that. In the meantime, should you ever feel the need to be a threat to yourself or others, we will gladly Baker Act you and ensure you do not pass go or collect your $200 but we will be glad to take you to either Kendall or Jackson Crises.

Unregistered
03-26-2018, 07:16 PM
To the MDPD officer who came on to support SPD, thank you. To the ignorant individual who is obviously not a cop but has felt the need to come on our site and bash us... We have 12 reserve officers. All other officers are paid. We have 8 pay steps and 5 longevity steps. We top out at about 75K on patrol. We have a 3% multiplayer upon retierment. So our retierment is comparable to most agencies.

I started out as a reserve officer, just like the majority of our agency. Your hate filled speech rhetoric is normal for an individual with hate in his heart. You are probably the type of person that argues with everyone about the sillyiest things. You've got some major mental issues there buddy. Good luck with that. In the meantime, should you ever feel the need to be a threat to yourself or others, we will gladly Baker Act you and ensure you do not pass go or collect your $200 but we will be glad to take you to either Kendall or Jackson Crises.

You’re wrong. 18 reserve officers we have. As for the basher, you’re an ignorant fool. God bless you.

Unregistered
03-26-2018, 07:58 PM
How can you call someone an ignorant fool, when you're basing your argument on the difference between 12 to 18 Reserve officers, as opposed to your original statement of every officer in Sweetwater works for free. Seems to me that you will argue anything just to argue, regardless of the facts. Who's the ignorant fool now... That would be you papa!

Stay classy San Diego!

Unregistered
03-26-2018, 10:52 PM
You’re wrong. 18 reserve officers we have. As for the basher, you’re an ignorant fool. God bless you.

14, 18 or one doesn’t really matter. The point is is that it takes a dedicated individual to want to work as a police officer for one dollar a year to put up with alot of heat.

Unregistered
03-27-2018, 10:52 AM
It’s not just JP crapping on us. It’s the PBA too. My cousin works for MDPD and he said the PBA top guys were laughing at us, saying we are misfits and they wish they could get rid of us at the PBA. My cousin didn’t know all their names but Steadman Stahl and and black guy names John. There was a tall slender American guy too. He was the most vocal of what a joke we are.
I dare any of those pu55ies to come work one shift in Sweetwater midnights.
They should stop their smack and if they want us out we can always go to FOP. They’ll take us in a heartbeat

Unregistered
03-27-2018, 12:56 PM
It’s not just JP crapping on us. It’s the PBA too. My cousin works for MDPD and he said the PBA top guys were laughing at us, saying we are misfits and they wish they could get rid of us at the PBA. My cousin didn’t know all their names but Steadman Stahl and and black guy names John. There was a tall slender American guy too. He was the most vocal of what a joke we are.
I dare any of those pu55ies to come work one shift in Sweetwater midnights.
They should stop their smack and if they want us out we can always go to FOP. They’ll take us in a heartbeat

On the real, they suck for real life cop problems (contested divorces, criminal allegations) If I was facing any criminal allegations, I’d have a much more better chance of beating the charges with a private attorney than a PBA clown.

And yes, FOP seems to care more about their clients regardless of the agency they work for. Unlike PBA, they don’t discriminate whether you wear brown or blue.

Unregistered
03-27-2018, 02:09 PM
Look, SPD employs one Capt. Ignacio Menocal who was found to work for the cocaine cartels as body guards for drug kingpins. He would rip off kilos WHILE IN UNIFORM for $10k each.

MDPD IA found him unfit for duty as a LEO officer yet SPD put Captain bars on him and employs him to this day.

So tell me again how professional SPD is !

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/10/25/sweetwaters-interim-police-chief-already-in-the-hot-seat-over-decades-old-investigation/

Unregistered
03-27-2018, 05:00 PM
Look, SPD employs one Capt. Ignacio Menocal who was found to work for the cocaine cartels as body guards for drug kingpins. He would rip off kilos WHILE IN UNIFORM for $10k each.

MDPD IA found him unfit for duty as a LEO officer yet SPD put Captain bars on him and employs him to this day.

So tell me again how professional SPD is !

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/10/25/sweetwaters-interim-police-chief-already-in-the-hot-seat-over-decades-old-investigation/

White boy MDPD, wannabe actor now federal inmate airport weapons smuggler Michael Freshko ring a bell?

Former MDPD officer aka AGG ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON Jonathan Lang ring a bell?

Saintamen Edwards aka I’m pissed at my husband so let me lower my standards as a county officer to falsify a DV report only so it can bite my own ass.

I can keep going. And yes county currently has bad apples that YOUR current admin allowed to grow because of friends and family plan but also lateral hires from other depts.

Don’t act like your shit don’t stank. And Iggy is still an officer of the law to this day. He is a humble and very talented officer that enjoys to teach others what he knows.

Unregistered
03-27-2018, 05:06 PM
White boy MDPD, wannabe actor now federal inmate airport weapons smuggler Michael Freshko ring a bell?

Former MDPD officer aka AGG ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON Jonathan Lang ring a bell?

Saintamen Edwards aka I’m pissed at my husband so let me lower my standards as a county officer to falsify a DV report only so it can bite my own ass.

I can keep going. And yes county currently has bad apples that YOUR current admin allowed to grow because of friends and family plan but also lateral hires from other depts.

Don’t act like your shit don’t stank. And Iggy is still an officer of the law to this day. He is a humble and very talented officer that enjoys to teach others what he knows.

HUMBLE. Everyone needs to learn what that word means. Especially the fortunate ones that got a red carpet into the county or a full time job with a respectable department, straight out of the academy. Most of us had to start as reserves not getting paid to do the same job that a full time PO does and then if we were lucky we can depart to a bigger better department. The only issue is that most of us forget where we come from and also forget how humble we were to start our LE careers as a reserve.

Don’t get it twisted doe. You might end up into a jam that costs you your job at the county (if you’re even an officer at all) and when all else fails, you might find yourself applying at Sweetwater or a place that you bashed.

Unregistered
03-28-2018, 12:58 AM

Of course cops in any department can go bad. The examples you cite involve cops who went bad AFTER they were hired. Iggy and his brother Jesus were cocaine cartel enforcers BEFORE they bought their way into SPD with cocaine money. And AFTER MDPD IA found them unfit to be LEOs because of their ties to the Gambino cartel. SPD hired Iggy despite being warned by MDPD IA not to.

Yes, you can ignore Iggy's cocaine ties because he's a likable guy. Just like serial killer Ted Bundy, everybody loves him.
And since Iggy is so professional we can also overlook the over 20 Florida corporations registered to the Menocal brothers because he would never be laundering cocaine money with his background, would he?

And hell, lets just ignore the fact the Menocal crime family has LEO's placed in 3 different So Florida PDs too, including Iggy's nephew who was allowed to sexually assault a minor while in uniform without so much as a suspension.

The professional accredited Sweetwater PD just loves this family!

Unregistered
03-28-2018, 01:32 AM
I don't care about the haters that come on this site and talk about Iggy. Iggy has always been a stand up guy and a good policeman. He has trained half of the officers in all of the departments in the county. He keeps to himself and does the job that is asked of him.

Unregistered
03-28-2018, 03:14 PM
Of course cops in any department can go bad. The examples you cite involve cops who went bad AFTER they were hired. Iggy and his brother Jesus were cocaine cartel enforcers BEFORE they bought their way into SPD with cocaine money. And AFTER MDPD IA found them unfit to be LEOs because of their ties to the Gambino cartel. SPD hired Iggy despite being warned by MDPD IA not to.

Yes, you can ignore Iggy's cocaine ties because he's a likable guy. Just like serial killer Ted Bundy, everybody loves him.
And since Iggy is so professional we can also overlook the over 20 Florida corporations registered to the Menocal brothers because he would never be laundering cocaine money with his background, would he?

And hell, lets just ignore the fact the Menocal crime family has LEO's placed in 3 different So Florida PDs too, including Iggy's nephew who was allowed to sexually assault a minor while in uniform without so much as a suspension.

Fyi, theres ALOT of people that slipped through the cracks of the psychological exams. So your argument has no standing basis because people can be bad before or after they get into this line of work. If you think that the psychological actually “weeds out” bad characters for police work, then you obviously still believe that santa claus delivers gifts and comes down the chimey.

SPD or any department doesn’t have to abide by MDPD IA standards. That’s why they’re two different departments. The talents that one department doesn’t see in an applicant, another department will. And I’ve seen people with talent get DQ while other dirtbags with criminal pasts get the job. It’s sad but doesn’t always work out the way you want it to.

You hate that the man has more talent than you do. And don’t stand up for those criminals that rose in your beloved department because wrong is still wrong.

Unregistered
03-28-2018, 03:17 PM

Iggy is still police. Your MDPD criminal friends are no longer cops. Respect the badge meng.

Unregistered
03-28-2018, 04:05 PM
Fyi, theres ALOT of people that slipped through the cracks of the psychological exams. So your argument has no standing basis because people can be bad before or after they get into this line of work. If you think that the psychological actually “weeds out” bad characters for police work, then you obviously still believe that santa claus delivers gifts and comes down the chimey.

SPD or any department doesn’t have to abide by MDPD IA standards. That’s why they’re two different departments. The talents that one department doesn’t see in an applicant, another department will. And I’ve seen people with talent get DQ while other dirtbags with criminal pasts get the job. It’s sad but doesn’t always work out the way you want it to.

You hate that the man has more talent than you do. And don’t stand up for those criminals that rose in your beloved department because wrong is still wrong.

Translation: The SPD standards are WAY lower then MDPD so we have no problems employing former drug cartel enforcers.

Unregistered
03-28-2018, 04:20 PM
Translation: The SPD standards are WAY lower then MDPD so we have no problems employing former drug cartel enforcers.

Your people have a problem keeping tabs on officers AFTER they get hired. So according to your theory, once you become an officer, any wrongdoing such as weapons smuggling is acceptable? Makes perfect sense infidel.

Unregistered
03-28-2018, 04:54 PM
Your people have a problem keeping tabs on officers AFTER they get hired. So according to your theory, once you become an officer, any wrongdoing such as weapons smuggling is acceptable? Makes perfect sense infidel.

Your logic makes absolutely no sense. No one is saying any crime committed by a cop is acceptable. It sounds like you are advocating for the hiring of criminals by LEO agencies.
Please tell me that you don't work here and that you are only a troll from Opa Locka.

Unregistered
03-28-2018, 05:12 PM
Your logic makes absolutely no sense. No one is saying any crime committed by a cop is acceptable. It sounds like you are advocating for the hiring of criminals by LEO agencies.
Please tell me that you don't work here and that you are only a troll from Opa Locka.

You seem to only be concerned about preventing bad apples into the workforce. YOU pushed away the former MDPD officers that were arrested and focused right back on Iggy. Newsflash, problematic officers ALSO EXIST in MDPD to include those that are ALREADY EMPLOYED. Instead of focusing your weak efforts on Iggy, why not focus on those officers that are “conduct unbecoming?”

You seem to really have an interest in SPD and Iggy. Get off his balls. He’s an officer whether you like it or not.

~It is what it is~

Unregistered
03-28-2018, 05:19 PM

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/showthread.php?696342-Sgt-Kelly-Sullivan-1693

Hey dude (or dudette) didn’t your prestigious department have a shit show with your MDPD IA SERGEANT? The same MDPD IA that couldn’t see Iggy’s talents as an officer.

Kelly Sullivan ring a bell ese?

Unregistered
03-28-2018, 05:20 PM

Hey dude (or dudette) didn’t your prestigious department have a shit show with your MDPD IA SERGEANT? The same MDPD IA that couldn’t see Iggy’s talents as an officer.

He (or she) is already hired and a SERGEANT OF MDPD IA. He’s perfect. Let’s keep bashing Iggy.

Unregistered
03-28-2018, 05:34 PM

Oh, and why not hire Viktor Cruz since we know he can use a firearm? Your advocating of hiring drug cartel enforcers and other criminals as cops says a lot about the calibur of SPD personnel. You are part of the problem.

MDPD, please accept my apology for rejecting all your negative comments about this dept. You were right, our department is full of criminals and idiots. I'll be applying there shortly.

Unregistered
03-28-2018, 05:52 PM
Oh, and why not hire Viktor Cruz since we know he can use a firearm? Your advocating of hiring drug cartel enforcers and other criminals as cops says a lot about the calibur of SPD personnel. You are part of the problem.

MDPD, please accept my apology for rejecting all your negative comments about this dept. You were right, our department is full of criminals and idiots. I'll be applying there shortly.

No Sweetwater can hire more actors that will use cunning tactics to smuggle weapons. And don’t worry, MDPD won’t forgive you but Opa Locka will, despite the fact that you also bad mouthed them

Unregistered
03-28-2018, 05:55 PM

Doesn’t provide a solution either. You are not the solution to corruption anyways.

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 08:02 AM
I don't care about the haters that come on this site and talk about Iggy. Iggy has always been a stand up guy and a good policeman. He has trained half of the officers in all of the departmentse in the county. He keeps to himself and does the job that is asked of him.

I almost fell off my chair laughing when I read this. Helping out at the shooting range doesn’t qualify you as teaching half the officers in a county. By the way that swat school him and his brother would have at the college was a joke and a scam to get money. They wouldn’t even have the trainees do a PT test to qualify for swat school so they could get more money because of the larger class. The county and city swat cadre were always making jokes about those two idiots and their circus of a swat school.

Archangel
03-31-2018, 02:14 PM
Let us not forget that Iggy, while in MDPD uniform, would rob and beat up buyers of cocaine kilos for the drug cartels. He was paid $10-15,000 per job. This is a fact, all documented by MDPD IA.
He then bribed his way into the SPD with his dirty cocaine money after MDPD found him to be unfit to be a LEO.

I am just totally shocked that anyone would find his presence here as being acceptable.

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 06:31 PM
Let us not forget that Iggy, while in MDPD uniform, would rob and beat up buyers of cocaine kilos for the drug cartels. He was paid $10-15,000 per job. This is a fact, all documented by MDPD IA.
He then bribed his way into the SPD with his dirty cocaine money after MDPD found him to be unfit to be a LEO.

I am just totally shocked that anyone would find his presence here as being acceptable.

Why do you keep posting affiliating that guy to MDPD when he never worked for us. He was with City Of Miami.

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 06:36 PM
Why do you keep posting affiliating that guy to MDPD when he never worked for us. He was with City Of Miami.

Ok, I stand corrected. His azz was booted out of Miami, not MDPD. But I'm sure your agency would have done the same.

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 11:07 PM
Ok, I stand corrected. His azz was booted out of Miami, not MDPD. But I'm sure your agency would have done the same.

Bet your azz feels stupid now don’t you?

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 11:11 PM

How can you hate on somebody so much that you have so much interest in their life? Seriously if you dislike the person, good for you. There’s others that like him for the many good things he’s done versus the few bad things. That’s the problem with people like you that only remember the bad that people have done, regardless if it’s accidental or intentional. And if he really did bodyguard drug dealers, why wasn’t he indicted? He still found to be of good character by CJSTC and FDLE. So that really discredits your allegations because that’s what it is. Allegations.

Unregistered
03-31-2018, 11:43 PM
Bet your azz feels stupid now don’t you?

Not at all. Miami or Miami Dade, it was 30 years ago. Does it really matter?

Unregistered
04-01-2018, 12:45 AM
Not at all. Miami or Miami Dade, it was 30 years ago. Does it really matter?

Yes it does. Just like black lives matter.

Unregistered
04-01-2018, 04:10 AM
I almost fell off my chair laughing when I read this. Helping out at the shooting range doesn’t qualify you as teaching half the officers in a county. By the way that swat school him and his brother would have at the college was a joke and a scam to get money. They wouldn’t even have the trainees do a PT test to qualify for swat school so they could get more money because of the larger class. The county and city swat cadre were always making jokes about those two idiots and their circus of a swat school.

You can tell you don't know what your talking about. They taught DT and Firearms both MOD 1 and 2. That's 160 of training for each BLE Class. As for their SWAT School's, they had 2 MDPD cadres in each swat school. Along with cadres from most agencies in the county. You can continue to talk deal but they were good instructors.

Unregistered
04-01-2018, 10:47 PM
You can tell you don't know what your talking about. They taught DT and Firearms both MOD 1 and 2. That's 160 of training for each BLE Class. As for their SWAT School's, they had 2 MDPD cadres in each swat school. Along with cadres from most agencies in the county. You can continue to talk deal but they were good instructors.

Ray was only there for the money he was getting for teaching. He would talk sh*t about their swat school all the time. Our other SRT guys would always bust his balls about teaching their and he would always say no real police department would send there guys there that it was just SPD, Miccosukee, and the swat wannabes from small departments that didn’t even have a team.

Unregistered
04-01-2018, 11:22 PM
Ray was only there for the money he was getting for teaching. He would talk sh*t about their swat school all the time. Our other SRT guys would always bust his balls about teaching their and he would always say no real police department would send there guys there that it was just SPD, Miccosukee, and the swat wannabes from small departments that didn’t even have a team.

Obviously this person doesn’t like Ray either to throw him out there like that.

Unregistered
04-02-2018, 06:16 PM
Obviously this person doesn’t like Ray either to throw him out there like that.

Melecon is good people he just knows it is what it is. No one can blame him for being realistic about these two idiots and their swat school scam

Unregistered
04-02-2018, 09:30 PM
Melecon is good people he just knows it is what it is. No one can blame him for being realistic about these two idiots and their swat school scam

You are absolutely right. I take my previous comment back. “Melecon” knows smart businessmen when he sees it. If it wasn’t for Menocal’s brillant talent in special weapons and tactics training mixed with the ability to manage a family business, there wouldn’t be an opportunity to make the extra money that the instructors make, despite what they think of the Menocals.

~it is what it is~

Unregistered
04-02-2018, 09:34 PM

You’re mad that the Menocal’s are doing what you wish to do and that’s a family business that just keeps expanding. Your criticism doesn’t correlate with the supporters of his school. You call it a scam but they are obviously supported by many.

Unregistered
04-03-2018, 03:52 AM
You’re mad that the Menocal’s are doing what you wish to do and that’s a family business that just keeps expanding. Your criticism doesn’t correlate with the supporters of his school. You call it a scam but they are obviously supported by many.

The Special Olympics also has lots of supporters. If you look closely at the people who are for the Menocals you would notice their isn’t half a good brain between all of them.

Unregistered
04-06-2018, 11:13 AM
The Special Olympics also has lots of supporters. If you look closely at the people who are for the Menocals you would notice their isn’t half a good brain between all of them.

You would know best, I can assume that you are a participant of the special olympics. A true American patriot you are.

Unregistered
04-06-2018, 12:11 PM

Yes, the Menocal brothers are successful. They have 20 Florida corporations registered in their names.

Laundering cocaine money can be very profitable.

Unregistered
04-06-2018, 03:21 PM
Yes, the Menocal brothers are successful. They have 20 Florida corporations registered in their names.

Laundering cocaine money can be very profitable.

You really must be a proud student of the Menocals. I see you take your time to study up on them, even if your opinions and allegations have no factual basis.