PDA

View Full Version : Lost Interest

Unregistered
03-07-2018, 12:10 AM
Wow Kyle. It looks like your rants are losing interest. Of all the things you posted, nobody (except Aaron) posts on here.

Unregistered
03-07-2018, 05:30 PM
When you go the fourth floor to suck up to Chitty and tell him how he is the greatest make sure you tell him to mind his P's and Q's and not break any federal laws with his love of illegal immigration. Attorney General Sessions will tune him up....Make America Great Again!!!! (not make Mexico great again)

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2018/03/07/exclusive-jeff-sessions-california-sanctuary-state/

Unregistered
03-08-2018, 12:32 AM
Did I strike a nerve?

Unregistered
03-08-2018, 12:47 AM
Did I strike a nerve?

Yes you struck a nerve. I look at concepts that are a complete anathema to Chitty....such as leadership by example, ethical behavior, etc. Just had to comment. So I will deal with his prevaricating, braggadocious personality and lack of caring and concern for the rank and file deputies.

Unregistered
03-08-2018, 03:43 AM
Yes you struck a nerve. I look at concepts that are a complete anathema to Chitty....such as leadership by example, ethical behavior, etc. Just had to comment. So I will deal with his prevaricating, braggadocious personality and lack of caring and concern for the rank and file deputies.

Get used to it buddy.

Unregistered
03-21-2018, 12:42 AM
Wow Kyle. It looks like your rants are losing interest. Of all the things you posted, nobody (except Aaron) posts on here.

That’s because everyone resigned.

Unregistered
03-22-2018, 11:20 PM

Easy Kyle...there are still a few deputies left.

Unregistered
03-23-2018, 02:53 AM

No, it’s because you make us look ridiculous with your immature posts. We want to be viewed as professionals, but then you all come on here and make childish comments making us all look bad. Therefore, nobody wants to view it anymore.

Unregistered
03-23-2018, 10:46 AM
No, it’s because you make us look ridiculous with your immature posts. We want to be viewed as professionals, but then you all come on here and make childish comments making us all look bad. Therefore, nobody wants to view it anymore.

Chitwood is the one making us look Childish. Lets just keep it real. Chitwood:
- Cannot qualify with a weapon
- Has questionable punishment positions (different spanks for different ranks)
- Has SERIOUS veracity issues (the lying about the bicycle incident and the speeding ticket)
- Has SERIOUS judgement issues (where he had to be save from a call by SWAT when he went in to talk to suspect
- Does not like the First amendment (keeping Headline Surfer from having access to news releases, etc)
- Prefers to have ILLEGAL immigration and sanctuary cities (Does not appear to want to enforce ALL laws)
- Hired the same company for Courthouse Security that employed the Pulse night club murderer
- Does not wear BWC or body armor
- Had a questionable relationship with Janelle Homan
- Does not appear to support the #Metoo movement (allowing Morgan and Creamer to have questionable relationships)
- Believes in De-escalation to the point where deputies are put at risk
- Believes in PERF to the point where deputies are put at risk
- Does not believe the mass exodus of deputies in 2017 was attributed to his poor leadership

Am I missing anything? This is just in is first year. What a clown we have in charge of us.

Unregistered
03-23-2018, 11:03 AM
Chitwood is the one making us look Childish. Lets just keep it real. Chitwood:
- Cannot qualify with a weapon
- Has questionable punishment positions (different spanks for different ranks)
- Has SERIOUS veracity issues (the lying about the bicycle incident and the speeding ticket)
- Has SERIOUS judgement issues (where he had to be save from a call by SWAT when he went in to talk to suspect
- Does not like the First amendment (keeping Headline Surfer from having access to news releases, etc)
- Prefers to have ILLEGAL immigration and sanctuary cities (Does not appear to want to enforce ALL laws)
- Hired the same company for Courthouse Security that employed the Pulse night club murderer
- Does not wear BWC or body armor
- Had a questionable relationship with Janelle Homan
- Does not appear to support the #Metoo movement (allowing Morgan and Creamer to have questionable relationships)
- Believes in De-escalation to the point where deputies are put at risk
- Believes in PERF to the point where deputies are put at risk
- Does not believe the mass exodus of deputies in 2017 was attributed to his poor leadership

Am I missing anything? This is just in is first year. What a clown we have in charge of us.

And lets not forget that he really does not care about the rank and file deputies. When the Union was trying desperately to get the deputies a pay raise it was Chitty that called the attempts "juvenile." Chitty never was out in front (talking to the media, the council, anybody) about how the deputies needed a raise. He was silent. He is a physical oddity.....he sucks and blows at the same time.

Unregistered
03-24-2018, 04:36 PM
Chitty is lucky he has bamboozled the media as to his shenanigans. The Flagler County Sheriff had a big article in the News Journal about his issues with qualifying with his firearm. The media did not even address Chitty's issues. And for that matter does not address his lying. Does not address any of the plethora of negative issues involving him. He is such a clown.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/article/LK/20140731/News/605071443/DN/

Unregistered
03-26-2018, 05:06 AM
Chitty is lucky he has bamboozled the media as to his shenanigans. The Flagler County Sheriff had a big article in the News Journal about his issues with qualifying with his firearm. The media did not even address Chitty's issues. And for that matter does not address his lying. Does not address any of the plethora of negative issues involving him. He is such a clown.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/article/LK/20140731/News/605071443/DN/

And the winner of the most disgruntled employee of the year is....... Kyle.

Unregistered
03-26-2018, 10:47 AM
And the winner of the most disgruntled employee of the year is....... Kyle.

And the winner of the most pathetic employee of the year is......Chitty (Sheriff Chitwood)

deeseenNub
03-31-2018, 05:05 PM
I dont know if they lost interest or if they are like everyone else and just dont know what cattle will be worth today.