PDA

View Full Version : Outside Reserves Officers Welcome!

Unregistered
03-02-2018, 01:47 PM
Reserve officers from all over Dade County welcome! Your welcome to our city and work all of our off duties jobs. We don’t care what type of previous training or experience you have. Come work with me side by side the ultra festival and make a lot of money.

City Reserve Officers not need apply!! you are all automatic disqualified by Chief Colina and City Hall.

Where is the unfair labor treatment by the Fop? Why aren’t they fighting for our retired members?

If the Fop are claiming that reserve officers are taking jobs away from active officers so why do we still have so many outside agencies working off duty jobs everyday in our jurisdiction?

Where is the union president?

Unregistered
03-02-2018, 02:47 PM
Way to go Omar you beat the system

Unregistered
03-02-2018, 03:07 PM
The president is asleep in the back seat

Unregistered
03-02-2018, 04:29 PM
I can't imagine being supervised by these new supervisor after doing 33 years no way no how .

Unregistered
03-02-2018, 10:49 PM
I want to work ultra that's my vacation money

Unregistered
03-02-2018, 11:05 PM
Even FIU, a college police department in our city. Shame on all of you who let this happen. Our City and It should be our COPS! Fu#k off ....

Unregistered
03-03-2018, 02:29 AM
The president is asleep in the back seat

Sailor I am on the conn. I am in control. Blow the ballast . We dive, dive, dive!!
Submarine Airborne OOHRAH

Unregistered
03-03-2018, 05:41 AM
Sailor I am on the conn. I am in control. Blow the ballast . We dive, dive, dive!!
Submarine Airborne OOHRAH

Blow it out your ass!