PDA

View Full Version : Ex joke CIP member and wanna be cop defends G

Unregistered
02-26-2018, 08:07 PM
You have to laugh at this guy writing things that he knows nothing about. If you really knew NG founded IA cases you would not write twitter things you know nothing about. Go back in your hole you fake.

Unregistered
02-26-2018, 11:09 PM
Whortiz have you harassed any innocent people today or just your usual scummy day?

Unregistered
02-26-2018, 11:58 PM
The other day I saw Ortiz take the red light on his personal truck. No more chances big guy next time I'm going to 19 you.

Unregistered
02-27-2018, 12:31 AM
Javi relax buddy stop hating so much

Unregistered
02-27-2018, 01:03 AM
You have to laugh at this guy writing things that he knows nothing about. If you really knew NG founded IA cases you would not write twitter things you know nothing about. Go back in your hole you fake.

Javi I've known you for more than a decade and you have many fascinations but this one takes the cake. In not sure if its because he is un parijito open and you are not, or because he actually makes some valid points. Give it a rest already go be yourself no one cares

Unregistered
02-27-2018, 01:18 AM
Whortiz has a napoleon complex x10

Unregistered
02-27-2018, 01:29 AM
The other day I saw Ortiz take the red light on his personal truck. No more chances big guy next time I'm going to 19 you.

I dare you loser.. I’d just take off on your stupid ass. Record you chasing me off the air and see how quick you get ROD. Know your place boy

Unregistered
02-27-2018, 05:12 PM
I dare you loser.. I’d just take off on your stupid ass. Record you chasing me off the air and see how quick you get ROD. Know your place boy

I am not one of your sheep who bows down to you and your scare tactics. Actually, I work for the county and I seen you too many times taking the same light. You are clearly not above the law and when you are out of city jurisdiction you bet I have all the right to 19 your sorry a** and you won't do nothing, but apologize. 09-06.