PDA

View Full Version : Chitwood = Scott Israel

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 01:09 PM
Many have warned about Chitwood’s misguided liberal theories and the ramifications they will have. I read the below posted by a Broward deputy about their sheriff. Sound familiar??

“Israel has destroyed the BSO
First let me say this, I was never a Lamberti supporter. As far as I’m concerned he was and is scum! That being said, Israel has turned out to be world class scum. His liberal policies have destroyed this agency and brought national shame to the BSO.

The Sheriff has no honor and has betrayed the people of the county that elected him as well as the employees of the Agency. The Sheriff only has one concern and that is, how can he continue to be elected while enriching himself and his Fort Lauderdale buddies at the expense of everyone else.

Do you think that it’s an accident that the Sheriff, Polon and Schultz are doing everything that they can do to drive employees from the agency? That every time a deputy has a justified use of force with a firearm that deputy is placed on administrative leave and criminal charges are referred against them to the SAO? He as made it abundantly clear that he does not want deputies to fight crime. Policies change on an almost daily basis.. No juvenile arests no marijuana arrests. Hug everyone then let them go. Do not honor federal detainers on illegal immigrants or anyone else for that matter.

People are leaving in record numbers and the administration rejoices every time someone leaves. They are taking the money saved from those unfilled positions and using it for personal trips and vote buying ploys like turkey give aways. They don’t care that every district in the agency is critically short on manpower or that their actions place the citizens and deputies in jeopardy.

Fort Lauderdale PD has always hated the BSO. They do not care if the agency crumbles as long as they can loot plunder and profit by awarding sweetheart contracts to friends and donors. They take money that should be used for raises and benefits for deputies and spend it on take home cars for pastors, trips all over the world, and made up and unnecessary Captain Major and Colonel positions for their unqualified friends.

All the while the Sheriff praises us as he screws us, thinking that the deputies aren’t smart enough to see what he’s doing. He tells us that we deserve 30 percent raises yet can’t even give us the 3 percent that the county gave him for us in his budget. Always talking out of both sides of his mouth.

All of the skeletons are going to come out of the closet now. The history and backgrounds on your mostly unqualified command staff. Cedenio’s history, Schultz’s history Jan Jordan’s history, what really happened with Troy Wilkins working a strip club with your permission.

You are responsible for what happened in Parkland! No one else. You have made us all look like fools and are trying to scrap goat deputies to deflect the blame from yourself. You are despicable! You should resign in shame.”

I hope this isn’t the future of our agency. Look south and wake up you numb skull!!

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 04:45 PM
This was one of the better threads yet. One can go almost paragraph by paragraph and see the similarities between Israel/Broward County and Chitwood/Volusia County. It is scary.

- one paragraph mentions not being a Lamberti fan. Substitute Sheriff Johnson for Lamberti. And the liberal policies of Chitwood (immigration, de escalation, etc) must really parallel Israel.

- Driving employees from the agency. Chitwood set a record by having the mass exodus of deputies last year. This meant more safety issues, mandatory overtime, etc. How he handles use of force...the punishment by going to the courthouse.

- His giving jobs, promotions, etc to the undeserved...Hello Janelle Homan, etc.

- How Chitwood did not care that the rank and file got a pay raise....calling the efforts of our beloved union a "juvenile prank."

We are truly becoming Broward county North. Way to go Chitty. And lets have the Kool Ade drinkers post what a wonderful place this is and what a magnificent leader this person is...

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 06:19 PM
This was one of the better threads yet. One can go almost paragraph by paragraph and see the similarities between Israel/Broward County and Chitwood/Volusia County. It is scary.

- one paragraph mentions not being a Lamberti fan. Substitute Sheriff Johnson for Lamberti. And the liberal policies of Chitwood (immigration, de escalation, etc) must really parallel Israel.

- Driving employees from the agency. Chitwood set a record by having the mass exodus of deputies last year. This meant more safety issues, mandatory overtime, etc. How he handles use of force...the punishment by going to the courthouse.

- His giving jobs, promotions, etc to the undeserved...Hello Janelle Homan, etc.

- How Chitwood did not care that the rank and file got a pay raise....calling the efforts of our beloved union a "juvenile prank."

We are truly becoming Broward county North. Way to go Chitty. And lets have the Kool Ade drinkers post what a wonderful place this is and what a magnificent leader this person is...

Sounds to me like your an idiot for staying. The only one stopping you from leaving is you. Why are you staying if it's so bad? Can you answer that?

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 06:46 PM
Sounds to me like your an idiot for staying. The only one stopping you from leaving is you. Why are you staying if it's so bad? Can you answer that?

Well chitty....because in 3 more years you will be voted out of office and we can get better leadership. And if you are not Chitty I recommend you have him pay you for the "services" you are giving him.

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 07:53 PM
Well chitty....because in 3 more years you will be voted out of office and we can get better leadership. And if you are not Chitty I recommend you have him pay you for the "services" you are giving him.

Really? That's all you've got for an answer? Sadly, he won by a landslide. It's going to take a few terms before he is voted out of office. So, you may want to start looking now, because it may be a while. I don't really think Chitwood has the time or ambition to be reading these posts, so don't flatter yourself. Moreover, I don't think he cares. The way you guys publicly air your grievances sure makes us all look bad.

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 08:18 PM
Really? That's all you've got for an answer? Sadly, he won by a landslide. It's going to take a few terms before he is voted out of office. So, you may want to start looking now, because it may be a while. I don't really think Chitwood has the time or ambition to be reading these posts, so don't flatter yourself. Moreover, I don't think he cares. The way you guys publicly air your grievances sure makes us all look bad.

Chitwood got 50.64 percent of the vote. That is not a landslide. Chitty has super thin skin. He is reading these posts or having his "staff" review them. And it seems to me there are fewer and fewer of guys like you that stick up for him. The more he makes questionable decisions there more it will be put out for other LEO's and citizens to know. The deputies that really care about this agency and air grievances do not make us all look bad....Chitty is making us look bad.

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 10:10 PM
Chitwood got 50.64 percent of the vote. That is not a landslide. Chitty has super thin skin. He is reading these posts or having his "staff" review them. And it seems to me there are fewer and fewer of guys like you that stick up for him. The more he makes questionable decisions there more it will be put out for other LEO's and citizens to know. The deputies that really care about this agency and air grievances do not make us all look bad....Chitty is making us look bad.

Wow. You really are narrow minded. First, he did win by a landslide. He won in the PRIMARY, not the general election. He ran against several candidates. Since you know everything, tell me the last time that happened in the sheriff's race in Volusia County. Good luck with your research. Again, I call winning in the PRIMARY a landslide - more than half the votes to one candidate - more than all the others combined. Yeah, a landslide.

On to the next point. Where have I stuck up for him one time? I haven't. I haven't given my opinion of him one way or the other. Because I challenge you, you think I'm sticking up for him. That just goes to show your ignorance. I have numerous issues with this style - some good, some bad, but I'm not going to air it out in a forum that is generally used for bashing others. Thin skin, thick skin, I don't care what skin he has.

But once again, I would suggest you leave the agency if you find it so unbearable. Maybe it's because you won't be able to get hired anywhere else. Could that be the case?

Unregistered
02-25-2018, 02:31 AM
Wow. You really are narrow minded. First, he did win by a landslide. He won in the PRIMARY, not the general election. He ran against several candidates. Since you know everything, tell me the last time that happened in the sheriff's race in Volusia County. Good luck with your research. Again, I call winning in the PRIMARY a landslide - more than half the votes to one candidate - more than all the others combined. Yeah, a landslide.

On to the next point. Where have I stuck up for him one time? I haven't. I haven't given my opinion of him one way or the other. Because I challenge you, you think I'm sticking up for him. That just goes to show your ignorance. I have numerous issues with this style - some good, some bad, but I'm not going to air it out in a forum that is generally used for bashing others. Thin skin, thick skin, I don't care what skin he has.

But once again, I would suggest you leave the agency if you find it so unbearable. Maybe it's because you won't be able to get hired anywhere else. Could that be the case?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landslide_victory

You got me!!! I am such a substandard deputy I cannot get hired anywhere else. So I will stay here and be a superstar with this pathetic organization. I will be one of Chitty's Favorites (until he loses in the election in three years). And as a bonus to you....I will continue to post on here!!! Enjoy

Unregistered
02-25-2018, 02:58 AM

Apparently he cares enough to have ICAC research the IP addresses. Let me know how this one shows up guys!

Unregistered
02-25-2018, 03:02 AM

Funny! This actually sounds like Chitwood.

Remember when he was quoted saying “if they don’t like it, **** ‘em, they can leave.”

Unregistered
02-25-2018, 03:08 AM

Sadly, I fear it will take a few terms. The public has no idea what a sham he is. Hopefully he doesn’t damage us to the point where we end up standing around at an active shooter for fear of being labeled wanna be marines. (I love how he uses that as a derogatory thing)

Unregistered
02-25-2018, 04:13 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landslide_victory

You got me!!! I am such a substandard deputy I cannot get hired anywhere else. So I will stay here and be a superstar with this pathetic organization. I will be one of Chitty's Favorites (until he loses in the election in three years). And as a bonus to you....I will continue to post on here!!! Enjoy

And you ignored all the questions. Interesting.

Unregistered
02-25-2018, 01:01 PM
And you ignored all the questions. Interesting.

That is interesting. You have me convinced. I love Chitty. I love illegal immigration. I love to lie. I love me. I love mirrors.

Unregistered
02-25-2018, 01:14 PM
That is interesting. You have me convinced. I love Chitty. I love illegal immigration. I love to lie. I love me. I love mirrors.

Perfect! You’re promoted.

Unregistered
02-25-2018, 01:59 PM
Perfect! You’re promoted.

That is the Chitwood way. Agree with everything he says. And if you are the dear leader make sure you withhold information at an election (like his views on immigration, de escalation, etc). And try to curb the lying until after you are elected.