PDA

View Full Version : Broward SRO Stayed outside while kids were getting killed.

Unregistered
02-23-2018, 04:16 PM
BREAKING: Broward Sheriff Scott Israel admits the armed police guard at #StonemanDouglas "never went in" to confront the shooter and instead waited for four minutes as people were killed. The guard has resigned:

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/stoneman-douglas-armed-guard-fired-for-not-going-inside-building-10113444

Unregistered
02-23-2018, 04:34 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2860719]BREAKING: Broward Sheriff Scott Israel admits the armed police guard at #StonemanDouglas "never went in" to confront the shooter and instead waited for four minutes as people were killed. The guard has resigned:

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/stoneman-douglas-armed-guard-fired-for-not-going-inside-building-10113444[/QUOTE

Thank you. Ok

Unregistered
02-23-2018, 04:48 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2860719]BREAKING: Broward Sheriff Scott Israel admits the armed police guard at #StonemanDouglas "never went in" to confront the shooter and instead waited for four minutes as people were killed. The guard has resigned:

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/stoneman-douglas-armed-guard-fired-for-not-going-inside-building-10113444[/QUOTE

Thank you. Ok

The idiot jut handed the victims billions not a few million he's an idiot Scotty boy needs to go.

Unregistered
02-23-2018, 06:01 PM
He was waiting for his back up

Unregistered
02-23-2018, 06:14 PM
He was waiting for his back up

What backup comepinga? Backup took 20 minutes. This deputy es un pendejo. I pray the lawyers go after his pension so he can retire broke for being tremendo comemirda.

Unregistered
02-23-2018, 06:54 PM
AR 15 vs handgun. The criminals always win

Unregistered
02-23-2018, 07:02 PM
So according to you the officer is supposed to go in without backup putting himself in danger which there is a D.O against that , second he's supposed to engaged an active shooter with a rifle that will go thru his vest without knowing the location of the shooter or having a search and find team . according to you he's supposed to go inside by himself without knowing how many more shooters are inside without the proper equipment just a simple glock , basically you want the officer to go in a suicide mission like in the movies .

Unregistered
02-23-2018, 07:35 PM
The deputy had a cisnero effect

Unregistered
02-23-2018, 07:41 PM
What backup comepinga? Backup took 20 minutes. This deputy es un pendejo. I pray the lawyers go after his pension so he can retire broke for being tremendo comemirda.

No comas tanta morronga. You dont go in unless there is a minimum of 2 that can go make contact with the shooter. Nothing will happen to him. He will retire drinking a cold one with his nice pension.

Unregistered
02-23-2018, 07:41 PM
Was that BSO deputy Black .

Unregistered
02-23-2018, 09:27 PM
Era un gringo. Yes I will go in myself and face that shooter myself. I'd rather die on my feet than live the rest of my life on my knees. He will forever regret what he did knowing 17 lives were lost under his watch.

Rumor has it... Coral Springs officers showed up and went inside and he still hid behind a brick wall. Tremenda pendejada. I tell you what, MPD can tell me to not go in all they want. I will go in this is what I signed up for. Dale pansies.

I know Ortiz would have gone in too. El tipo es un superman como yo.

Unregistered
02-23-2018, 09:39 PM
Era un gringo. Yes I will go in myself and face that shooter myself. I'd rather die on my feet than live the rest of my life on my knees. He will forever regret what he did knowing 17 lives were lost under his watch.

Rumor has it... Coral Springs officers showed up and went inside and he still hid behind a brick wall. Tremenda pendejada. I tell you what, MPD can tell me to not go in all they want. I will go in this is what I signed up for. Dale pansies.

I know Ortiz would have gone in too. El tipo es un superman como yo.

"I wee deee on mi fiit dan liv on mi kniiiss"

Que clase de come mierda es el tipo este

Unregistered
02-23-2018, 09:57 PM
No matter how frequent police officers train in Active Shooter scenarios, how proficient they become is such training, if one lacks the courage to dance with the devil when one's tune is played, it will be for naught. Police agencies cannot teach courage; like integrity, one has it or not!

Now let's listen to the other side of the story as it pertains "background checks."

https://www.facebook.com/NRA/videos/2070882216263132/?hc_ref=ARRC4ktHywkxy20VB8QsqCnDzLMXbcd3z_dnhGkLyo Lhk_SzNnCnkzSW5gFW17LChHQ&fref=nf

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 12:36 AM
Hey keyboard warrior , there were over 150 coral springs and other officers that responded and 40 went inside not one

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 12:40 AM
When I first heard the news about that officer , I thought it was Cisnero working an Offduty at the school .

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 12:48 AM
Perhaps that deputy was suffering from a medical condition that will prevent him from going in . Is a well documented issue called the Frades David syndrome .

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 01:41 AM
Hey keyboard warrior , there were over 150 coral springs and other officers that responded and 40 went inside not one

No ones criticizing the courage of those 40 that went in; likely after Cruz ceased fire after slaying his victims and fled; only the one and now may be three or four who were on the immediate scene, heard the gunfire and took cover behind solid barriers, while Cruz slaughtered.

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 02:40 AM
https://www.dailywire.com/news/27523/breaking-cnn-reports-four-broward-county-deputies-ben-shapiro#

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 03:10 AM
That's what happened when all this liberals have been cutting and minimizing police duties all this years with scare tactics and civil and criminal law suits , the police stand back and is afraid to do their job because they are afraid of the consequences (hands up , don't shoot, black lives matters, etc, etc). In this case you had four officers standing outside suffering from the cisnero syndrome and it will happen again until things change in this country , no one wants to be relief of duty for a shooting then wait to be civilly or criminally prosecutable

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 05:09 AM
That's what happened when all this liberals have been cutting and minimizing police duties all this years with scare tactics and civil and criminal law suits , the police stand back and is afraid to do their job because they are afraid of the consequences (hands up , don't shoot, black lives matters, etc, etc). In this case you had four officers standing outside suffering from the cisnero syndrome and it will happen again until things change in this country , no one wants to be relief of duty for a shooting then wait to be civilly or criminally prosecutable

You have a point, as LONG as elected officials wanting to return to office, they will play the race game. It's very much alive here in Miami. I know this shooting isn't about race. Much depends on who the officers are. He has to live with his inaction. So your saying you would of rushed in? It appears to be a good size school and sure you could of followed the shot sounds but how many shooters? Now, they want to arm teachers. What a fu@ken joke! I can see teachers, getting pi$$ed off, at a smart mouth and one pops a cap in the kids azz. Suddenly, he was coming at me and I was in fear of my life. What's next arming store clerks at supermarkets, banks? Why not just go back to how the old west was. Everyone carried a gun! He!!, it's almost that way now. Now the media and others want the Sheriff gone and the director of the F.B.I. Generally sh!t rolls down hill, not up. Fault, will be passed around, maybe it should! We can all say what if! We will do this or that. Till your azz deep in the sh!t, like it was happening their and you know cause how things are today. YOU WILL BE SECOND GUESSING YOURSELF! Every step of the way. That's how they train today.

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 04:18 PM
So according to you the officer is supposed to go in without backup putting himself in danger which there is a D.O against that , second he's supposed to engaged an active shooter with a rifle that will go thru his vest without knowing the location of the shooter or having a search and find team . according to you he's supposed to go inside by himself without knowing how many more shooters are inside without the proper equipment just a simple glock , basically you want the officer to go in a suicide mission like in the movies .

That’s what you signed up for!!! If you’re too scared to be a cop then don’t sign up & apply to be one! Simple! Part of your job duties as a PO is to protect life & property! That’s one of the cornerstones of police work! He didn’t go in cause he was SCARED SHITLESS! I don’t blame him, most people would be too. But fk, now you have to live the rest of your life thinking to yourself, “what if?” What if I could have stopped it. What if I could have saved some lives. What if the shooting would have ended pre-maturely if confronted with resistance? These questions will haunt that officer for the rest of his life & he will hold his head in SHAME because he’s a COWARD! Too scared to be a cop? Too scared to step up when shit hits the fan? Go work at Walmart.

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 04:21 PM
That coward deputy didn't want to die because he has been milking his career for 33 years... doing nothing to collect a sweet pension. So what does his boss do? Let him retire and take his pension with him.

No worries though... a good lawyer will take that pension away from that *******. You cops think you all tough and know it all. Broward sheriff clearly has a group of cowards working for them as states by Coral Springs Police.

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 06:36 PM
He's allowed to retired and you cant touch his pension by law, how would you feel if I take your social security benefits after 30 years because you get arrested, you liberals have created this monster, how quick you liberals democrats forget , black lives matters, arms up don't shot , thugs running around on stolen ATV , leave the minorities alone , no military equipment for police if you do something the ACLU will sue your behind civil and criminally etc, etc , etc . So what do you expect now or perhaps you wanted another ending " officer goes in and dies , oh what a hero ". That would make all liberals happy

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 06:48 PM
Are we talking about David ?

Unregistered
02-25-2018, 09:09 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2860942]When I first heard the news about that officer , I thought it was Cisnero working an Offduty at the school .[/QUOTE

Cisnero will have all of the Hialeah Police Dept suffering from his syndrome once he becomes the next "Mayor of Hialeah". What a joke!

Unregistered
02-27-2018, 09:46 PM
So we are not getting our money that it is owned to us and you want me to go solo on an active shooter incident .

Unregistered
02-27-2018, 10:27 PM
Sailor stand down. That's an order!!! I would kick all you vags off of my sub.

You are not worthy of my time.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!!

Unregistered
02-27-2018, 10:28 PM
Sailor stand down. That's an order!!! I would kick all you vags off of my sub.

You are not worthy of my time.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!!

Vags as in vaginas. You disgust me. Monday morning quarterbacks.

Stand down sailor that's an order

Unregistered
02-27-2018, 11:31 PM
That coward deputy didn't want to die because he has been milking his career for 33 years... doing nothing to collect a sweet pension. So what does his boss do? Let him retire and take his pension with him.

No worries though... a good lawyer will take that pension away from that *******. You cops think you all tough and know it all. Broward sheriff clearly has a group of cowards working for them as states by Coral Springs Police.

Nobody will touch his pension comepinga. He will collect his money and laugh at your little butthurt bîtch asś life. Go cry to your momma's tîts.