PDA

View Full Version : New Kiwi Hairdo shines

Unregistered
02-21-2018, 07:21 PM
Today i did a double take when i saw Steadman Stahl at the Commish Chambers. He was sporting this shinning new shoe polish looking hair dye. When the new guy from Corrections was approved as Director, Stahl leaped out of his seat and rushed down the aisle to be in the picture. Look at any of the pics. He’s the one with the funky hairdo. Does he really represent us looking like that?
If any close friends read this and truly care about the guy, let him know how horrible that looks. Have him use clairol or something other than Kiwi shoe polish.
If he is self conscious about his aging hair, then go to a professional. His forehead is stained from the cheap garbage he uses. Looks like a clown. Sad!!!

Unregistered
02-21-2018, 08:04 PM
Today i did a double take when i saw Steadman Stahl at the Commish Chambers. He was sporting this shinning new shoe polish looking hair dye. When the new guy from Corrections was approved as Director, Stahl leaped out of his seat and rushed down the aisle to be in the picture. Look at any of the pics. He’s the one with the funky hairdo. Does he really represent us looking like that?
If any close friends read this and truly care about the guy, let him know how horrible that looks. Have him use clairol or something other than Kiwi shoe polish.
If he is self conscious about his aging hair, then go to a professional. His forehead is stained from the cheap garbage he uses. Looks like a clown. Sad!!!

Hey hillary jr ooops i mean john rivera get over loss enjoy grandkids and wife

Unregistered
02-21-2018, 10:10 PM
In addition to be a di*k, his hygiene has never been stellar. Lately his outfits have been hideous at best. And when he speaks he comes off like the dumb, dumber, and dumbest all in one

Unregistered
02-22-2018, 02:38 AM
Oh please get off the forum John! You lost, it’s over

Unregistered
02-22-2018, 03:01 AM
Steadman and his clowns have don’t more damage in 3 weeks than One can possibly imagine. You all need to start producing more than just ghetto cars for yourselves on our dime.

Unregistered
02-22-2018, 09:48 AM

All kidding aside I saw what you were talking about. What is that that he did to his hair? It for sure looks like shoe polish but it has to be something else.

Unregistered
02-22-2018, 12:42 PM
GLH9.com
You tube it to see how it works

Unregistered
02-22-2018, 08:54 PM
GLH9.com
You tube it to see how it works

What’s up with chicks that don’t wear shoes in public? Asquerosa

Unregistered
02-22-2018, 11:17 PM

Yes, Thrilled - that you and all of Fat John's minions are gone! Or, Fat John (you) and your minions are gone. Go actually purchase some Gray Goose and get a life! Loser

Unregistered
02-23-2018, 12:45 AM
Maybe now that they are all ripping off our dues monies he’ll be able to use a hairstylist

Unregistered
02-23-2018, 04:28 AM
Maybe now that they are all ripping off our dues monies he’ll be able to use a hairstylist

Show us the books!!!!

Unregistered
02-23-2018, 12:22 PM
Show us the books!!!!

That’s an interesting comment because I remember Greenwell and others, but Greenwell in particular that promised transparency. Promised to publish their salaries, or stipends, or whatever they call it. I remember David swearing that term limits would be one of the first acts.
He sounded believable but again nothing. He made us think it was an easy thing to do and that it would be done from day one. We haven’t seen any breakdown of any sort

Unregistered
02-23-2018, 09:37 PM
There was NO transition with John, do you really think he wants anything found easily? I would hope a thorough job is done to review the expenses of the operation and necessary changes are made to stop any wasteful spending. Had John put the membership before his own ego this would have started Nov. 21, instead HE would not allow any of his staff to work with the new incoming board and provide any documents until Jan 29,2018. To really interupt the transition process John gave Department heads that same week off. The next meeting is March 7, and find out what’s going on.

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 12:55 AM
There was a time our PBA stood up to crooks, not embrace them. The new board falls in line with the new menatily of disloyalty, self centered, cowardly people who talk the talk but can’t walk the walk.
But how they like to buy the toys for themselves paid for by our dues money.