PDA

View Full Version : Chief Williams failing to call swat to school shooting part 2

Unregistered
02-19-2018, 01:19 AM
So someone in dexters corner deleted the previous post, which shows 100% guilt. Yo Dext, “I’m transparent” right. How about you keep this post and keep it real. Fact 1) swat team training in Coral Springs. Fact 2) they could of responded very quick. Fact 3) Miramar was only swat team not to respond because of YOU! Fact 4) ask swat team for facts. Fact 5) gotta love when they delete post based on facts. Have a moral compass chief Williams aka , #1st amendment rights

Unregistered
02-19-2018, 10:47 AM
So someone in dexters corner deleted the previous post, which shows 100% guilt. Yo Dext, “I’m transparent” right. How about you keep this post and keep it real. Fact 1) swat team training in Coral Springs. Fact 2) they could of responded very quick. Fact 3) Miramar was only swat team not to respond because of YOU! Fact 4) ask swat team for facts. Fact 5) gotta love when they delete post based on facts. Have a moral compass chief Williams aka , #1st amendment rights

You are breaking the terms of use rules that is why your post is being deleted. Instead of posting this crap why don't you man up and go face to face with him and ask him.

You sound like a SWAT guy (or wannabe) so man up and go ask him in person.

Read the Terms of Use for the site- your 1st Amendment rights don't apply here read the rules!

Unregistered
02-19-2018, 12:43 PM

Man bro I am glad you are not on my team. You gotta be a want-a-be because real team members know that a core value of a team is following the orders even when you don't agree with them and accepting those orders. You are making your team, everyones team and your agencies team by posting this BS. You have an agenda or complaint follow the chain of command!

MOD 1
02-19-2018, 02:42 PM
You are breaking the terms of use rules that is why your post is being deleted. Instead of posting this crap why don't you man up and go face to face with him and ask him.

You sound like a SWAT guy (or wannabe) so man up and go ask him in person.

Read the Terms of Use for the site- your 1st Amendment rights don't apply here read the rules!

Just curios, how does that poster's post violate the Terms of Use?

Mod 1

Unregistered
02-21-2018, 12:25 AM
this dept sucks if you haven’t realized it years ago.

Unregistered
02-21-2018, 02:27 AM
You really thought they were gonna send our swat team who were already training nearby? Hahahhahahahahahahahah

Unregistered
02-21-2018, 03:44 AM
Answer: Parkland - Majority white people! Right Dex? Only see one color Dex?

Unregistered
02-21-2018, 08:52 AM
You really thought they were gonna send our swat team who were already training nearby? Hahahhahahahahahahahah

Was anyone listening to the radio that day when BSO announced that they had enough people there? No other responders are needed? Buy some Q-Tips and clean that wax out of your ears? You are more concerned with getting some glory than the safety of these kids and the safety of co-mingling of teams because you want to some glory?

Unregistered
02-21-2018, 10:59 AM
DEXTER AGAIN SCREWING UP ...if NOBLE lived there , would we have been sent?

Unregistered
02-21-2018, 04:42 PM
Was anyone listening to the radio that day when BSO announced that they had enough people there? No other responders are needed? Buy some Q-Tips and clean that wax out of your ears? You are more concerned with getting some glory than the safety of these kids and the safety of co-mingling of teams because you want to some glory?

Absolutely right. After Hallandale, Hollywood, Fort Lauderdale, and every other citiy and district responded for up to an hour - they finally had enough, and announced so. Meanwhile, a Miramar swat team sat virtually next door not allowed to respond. Hallandale officers where hauling butt across the entire county to get there. Yes - BSO finally anounced they had enough - after ever other police department in the county had responded for over an hour - while MPD swat was not allowed to respond - although situated to be one of the first outside departments on the scene, if allowed to respond. This was no fault of the swat team whatsoever. The ineptitude and cowardice of the MPD leaderhip (if you can call it leadership) is now evident to all. Several other posts imply it was some sort of reverse type of racism - I truly hope this is not the case. Please don't use the excuse that BSO no longer wanted outside help. That idiotic excuse doesn't fly here. Note: nothing written here blames our swat team - they wanted to respond and help protect the lives of school children - but were prevented from doing so. I am truly ashamed of what has happened.

Unregistered
02-21-2018, 05:22 PM
Absolutely right. After Hallandale, Hollywood, Fort Lauderdale, and every other citiy and district responded for up to an hour - they finally had enough, and announced so. Meanwhile, a Miramar swat team sat virtually next door not allowed to respond. Hallandale officers where hauling butt across the entire county to get there. Yes - BSO finally anounced they had enough - after ever other police department in the county had responded for over an hour - while MPD swat was not allowed to respond - although situated to be one of the first outside departments on the scene, if allowed to respond. This was no fault of the swat team whatsoever. The ineptitude and cowardice of the MPD leaderhip (if you can call it leadership) is now evident to all. Several other posts imply it was some sort of reverse type of racism - I truly hope this is not the case. Please don't use the excuse that BSO no longer wanted outside help. That idiotic excuse doesn't fly here. Note: nothing written here blames our swat team - they wanted to respond and help protect the lives of school children - but were prevented from doing so. I am truly ashamed of what has happened.

Well said ! There are no leadership what so ever from Chief Dexter !
If his NOBLE “ boys “ needed help , the entire city would have been sent !

Once again CHIEF IS NOT A LEADER NEVER HAS BEEN AMD SURELY WILL NEVER BE ONE !

IT IS AN EMBARRASSMENT TO OUR CITY !
THIS WAS A TRAGIG EVENT WHICH NEEDED ALL HANDS ON DECK TO HELP !

SPINELESS CHIEF ! HE WILL HAVE SOME KIND OF EXCUSE ! HE ALWAYS DOES

Unregistered
02-21-2018, 05:23 PM
Well said ! There are no leadership what so ever from Chief Dexter !
If his NOBLE “ boys “ needed help , the entire city would have been sent !

Once again CHIEF IS NOT A LEADER NEVER HAS BEEN AMD SURELY WILL NEVER BE ONE !

IT IS AN EMBARRASSMENT TO OUR CITY !
THIS WAS A TRAGIG EVENT WHICH NEEDED ALL HANDS ON DECK TO HELP !

SPINELESS CHIEF ! HE WILL HAVE SOME KIND OF EXCUSE ! HE ALWAYS DOES

My typo :

There “ is “ no leadership....

Unregistered
02-21-2018, 09:57 PM

Are you forgetting that PRIME responded with 3 SWAT team members and a detective who is on the SWAT team responded also? Please at least admit that 4 SWAT team members did respond to the school as soon as the call came out. It was NOT an hour by the way that BSO advised it was at the 37 minute mark- check the tape! Please also admit that non BSO SWAT team members were held in the staging area and not used. If you are going to tell the story please at least give all of the information!

Unregistered
02-21-2018, 10:48 PM
Good news! MIRAMAR swat you are allowed now to respond to Stoneman Douglas on feb 27th congratulations you got your wish.

Unregistered
02-21-2018, 10:52 PM
Are you forgetting that PRIME responded with 3 SWAT team members and a detective who is on the SWAT team responded also? Please at least admit that 4 SWAT team members did respond to the school as soon as the call came out. It was NOT an hour by the way that BSO advised it was at the 37 minute mark- check the tape! Please also admit that non BSO SWAT team members were held in the staging area and not used. If you are going to tell the story please at least give all of the information!

Ok - admitted.

Unregistered
02-22-2018, 12:22 AM
Wait why did swat members respond with prime if they were supposed to be training? Something not making sense here.

Unregistered
02-22-2018, 12:35 AM
Wait why did swat members respond with prime if they were supposed to be training? Something not making sense here. Jesus...you have PRIME guys who are SWAT team members also. DUH!

Unregistered
02-22-2018, 12:36 AM
Wait why did swat members respond with prime if they were supposed to be training? Something not making sense here.

Tell me you are serious with that remark?

Unregistered
02-22-2018, 12:51 AM

Yes in the staging area ! At least they were there to help ! Even to pass out water , help any kids !
At least show the blue brothers and the public Miramar Cares ! We as cops care !
But our chief needs to be outed ! He has no blue blood ! No balls ! And no leadership what so ever !

Unregistered
02-22-2018, 12:54 AM

So the Prime officers who are SWAT were not at training ? Hmmm

But the training was in Coral Springs ... so Prime is better equipped and trained then SWAT ?

A weasel always finds it way out ....

Unregistered
02-22-2018, 01:00 AM

But the training was in Coral Springs ... so Prime is better equipped and trained then SWAT ?

CV, AG and RG are your PRIME guys (also SWAT) who were working PRIME and we sent by the Command Staff.
You are freaking thick headed BRO!!!

Unregistered
02-22-2018, 01:03 AM
Yes in the staging area ! At least they were there to help ! Even to pass out water , help any kids !
At least show the blue brothers and the public Miramar Cares ! We as cops care !
But our chief needs to be outed ! He has no blue blood ! No balls ! And no leadership what so ever !

BSO uses the County Canteen to provide scene support, they dont need you to hand out water. Come on BRO you're making yourself look stupid. Let it go bro! You're wrong bro!!

Unregistered
02-22-2018, 01:29 AM
Why are prime swat guys not at training if swat was training in Coral Springs?

Unregistered
02-22-2018, 03:49 AM
Why are prime swat guys not at training if swat was training in Coral Springs?

Exactly! BRO !

Why were the Prime swat guys not at training ??
Are they best SWAT guys BRO?

Unregistered
02-22-2018, 03:53 AM
Man bro I am glad you are not on my team. You gotta be a want-a-be because real team members know that a core value of a team is following the orders even when you don't agree with them and accepting those orders. You are making your team, everyones team and your agencies team by posting this BS. You have an agenda or complaint follow the chain of command!

If you were training out at Coral Spring range and facility, and the next closest team to Parkland other than the city where you were training and where half of the victims lived....you and your Chief are cowards and lost your privilege to train there.

Unregistered
02-22-2018, 03:58 AM
If you were training out at Coral Spring range and facility, and the next closest team to Parkland other than the city where you were training and where half of the victims lived....you and your Chief are cowards and lost your privilege to train there.

Well said! The Miramar SWAT are not cowards . The Miramar Police Department’s Chief is and should be ousted .

Unregistered
02-22-2018, 08:16 AM

Calling BS on this poster! Whether they responded or not will not effect if they are allowed to train at the CSR. You notice the next post is like 2 minutes later and its the same guy answering his post. FAKE NEWS as 45 says!! FAKE NEWS!

Unregistered
02-22-2018, 08:46 AM
exactly! Bro !

Why were the prime swat guys not at training ??
Are they best swat guys bro?

prolly bro!

Unregistered
02-22-2018, 01:16 PM
Why send prime swat from the city southern end of the county and not the swat team training in Coral Springs?

Unregistered
02-23-2018, 12:01 AM
Why send prime swat from the city southern end of the county and not the swat team training in Coral Springs?

PRIME in the event you don't know, deal with juvenile offenders (duh) you know something else we sent Victim Advocates at BSOs request and guess what we sent a juvenile detective at BSO's request.

Guess what BSO did not at any time request our SWAT team- get past your own desire for selfish glory!

Unregistered
02-23-2018, 11:07 AM

Get it thru that thick head of yours...Plain and Simple!! BSO never requested your SWAT team! End of discussion!
Its their scene! They didn't need you!

Unregistered
02-23-2018, 11:16 PM
Get it thru that thick head of yours...Plain and Simple!! BSO never requested your SWAT team! End of discussion!

It is not about being needed ! It is about offering , being there , showing leadership , being there for the community wether it is Miramar or not.

The selfishness and non leadership of Chief Williams is noted clearly .

In times like these “All hands on deck “ not “ call me if you need me “

Leadership is not given due to rank , but earned .

Indecisiveness is not a leader , not being there and having excuses is cowardness and should not be tolerated . Making excuses for the person also places you in the same circle .

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 01:02 AM
It is not about being needed ! It is about offering , being there , showing leadership , being there for the community wether it is Miramar or not.

The selfishness and non leadership of Chief Williams is noted clearly .

In times like these “All hands on deck “ not “ call me if you need me “

Leadership is not given due to rank , but earned .

Indecisiveness is not a leader , not being there and having excuses is cowardness and should not be tolerated . Making excuses for the person also places you in the same circle .

Im stating facts...you are so consumed with your selfish pursuit of glory and praise you cant see that. They did call BSO and they did ask and they sent exactly who BSO asked for. THEY DID NOT ASK FOR SWAT!!!!! Making excuses? No- stating facts and ashamed to work with someone like you!!!

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 11:49 AM
Im stating facts...you are so consumed with your selfish pursuit of glory and praise you cant see that. They did call BSO and they did ask and they sent exactly who BSO asked for. THEY DID NOT ASK FOR SWAT!!!!! Making excuses? No- stating facts and ashamed to work with someone like you!!!

I do not believe he/she works with you . You seem to support what is wrong with the Miramar Police Department in such an angry way . He/she wants to expose the chain of command at the Miramar Police Department for the useless people they are.

Continue to associate yourself and support spineless command staff .

I do not believe anyone reading this would like to work with you.

By the way , I do not work for you department , the department I work for was there .

Where were you?

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 12:10 PM
I do not believe he/she works with you . You seem to support what is wrong with the Miramar Police Department in such an angry way . He/she wants to expose the chain of command at the Miramar Police Department for the useless people they are.

Continue to associate yourself and support spineless command staff .

I do not believe anyone reading this would like to work with you.

By the way , I do not work for you department , the department I work for was there .

Where were you?

I support following policy and procedure and following the Broward County Mutual Aid Agreement.

Remember a police department is a paramilitary organization where there are rules, policies and procedures that you are lawfully obligated to follow.

Why does it bother you so much that they didnt request our SWAT team?

I am angry because these posting are showing a selfish pursuit of praise and glory from a person who claims to be part of a team that is built and core values say you are a team and you follow the rules and orders that are given without question.

This person posting all of this crap is dangerous and I hope that person is not part of ANYONE's SWAT team or department.

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 05:06 PM
I support following policy and procedure and following the Broward County Mutual Aid Agreement.

Remember a police department is a paramilitary organization where there are rules, policies and procedures that you are lawfully obligated to follow.

Why does it bother you so much that they didnt request our SWAT team?

I am angry because these posting are showing a selfish pursuit of praise and glory from a person who claims to be part of a team that is built and core values say you are a team and you follow the rules and orders that are given without question.

This person posting all of this crap is dangerous and I hope that person is not part of ANYONE's SWAT team or department.

Protect and Serve the people ... we all have taken an oath ...

Paramilitary - organized similarly to a military force.

Military rank is earned not given ... earned for leadership.

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 08:19 PM
Protect and Serve the people ... we all have taken an oath ...

Paramilitary - organized similarly to a military force.

Military rank is earned not given ... earned for leadership.

You're kidding me right? You know that a Police Chief is an appointed position.

This is the crap I am talking about!

You just keep coming back with stupid crap that you know is crap and you want people to take you seriously.

You are truly a sad individual!

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 09:32 PM
Yes how did I get here? I was on the site dating single mom's and it lead me here to a bunch of whiny little P on both sides. Ok I'm going back to dating single moms site.

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 09:49 PM
You're kidding me right? You know that a Police Chief is an appointed position.

This is the crap I am talking about!

You just keep coming back with stupid crap that you know is crap and you want people to take you seriously.

You are truly a sad individual!

I believe you are opening a totally new can of worms referring to how the Police Chief is appointed. You are proving right there what is wrong with the with the choice and how he became appointed. Old saying " It is not what you know , it is who you know and who you blow to get it". This shows how the decision to make this person Chief was orchestrated by a changing of the guard in Miramar.
You have stood up for The Chief enough already or The Chief has stood up for himself already or he ordered his chain of command to act up on this forum.
I do not agree with you or the other person posting on here until facts are presented showing any different.
So therefore why do you not simple stop putting other people down calling them " Sad individuals " and your name calling and allow people to voice there opinions just like you are able to do.
Refrain from attacking a person you do not agree with.

It saddens me if you do work for the city , this is how you act. You call this person selfish , but you are only speaking of how you feel , which is selfish. You attack a person on here due to the fact it does bother them in regards to if or not SWAT was called out ? Numerous times you speak of selfishness over and over .... The only selfish person is you , or as you stated previously "get past your own desire for selfish glory!"

Your selfish glory is making other people agree with you , if they do not you belittle them .

You are the real cancer here not anyone else , wether or not Chief Williams sent anyone there on time or late or whatever he chose. It is on him . BUT WE ALL ARE ENTITLED TO EXPRESS OUR OPINIONS ! Wether you agree or not !

So back the heck off other peoples thoughts !

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 11:26 PM
I believe you are opening a totally new can of worms referring to how the Police Chief is appointed. You are proving right there what is wrong with the with the choice and how he became appointed. Old saying " It is not what you know , it is who you know and who you blow to get it". This shows how the decision to make this person Chief was orchestrated by a changing of the guard in Miramar.
You have stood up for The Chief enough already or The Chief has stood up for himself already or he ordered his chain of command to act up on this forum.
I do not agree with you or the other person posting on here until facts are presented showing any different.
So therefore why do you not simple stop putting other people down calling them " Sad individuals " and your name calling and allow people to voice there opinions just like you are able to do.

It saddens me if you do work for the city , this is how you act. You call this person selfish , but you are only speaking of how you feel , which is selfish. You attack a person on here due to the fact it does bother them in regards to if or not SWAT was called out ? Numerous times you speak of selfishness over and over .... The only selfish person is you , or as you stated previously "get past your own desire for selfish glory!"

Your selfish glory is making other people agree with you , if they do not you belittle them .

You are the real cancer here not anyone else , wether or not Chief Williams sent anyone there on time or late or whatever he chose. It is on him . BUT WE ALL ARE ENTITLED TO EXPRESS OUR OPINIONS ! Wether you agree or not !

Who are you the "Moral Compass"? Have you read any of the posts? You wont deter me from calling out people who
don't know the facts or attack anyone when they have no idea what occurred. Save your breath- Im not here to be liked. I agree you can express your opinion but there better be facts to back up the allegations you are making.

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 11:28 PM

Snowflake..."sad individual" is name calling?

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 11:57 PM
Snowflake..."sad individual" is name calling?

You cant even quote the guy right...HA HA!!
The only selfish person is you , or as you stated previously "get past your own desire for selfish glory!"
Dude said "Selfish desire for praise and glory"... get it right!

Unregistered
02-25-2018, 12:28 AM
You are all stupid . Poking fun at eachother and forgetting why this subject was mentioned.
Glad they did not send us , look how you act on here ...

Unregistered
02-26-2018, 12:13 AM
you both are still arguing about this LOL!!! Like two children fighting each other ... STFU already.

Unregistered
02-27-2018, 12:21 AM

If you needed to wait to respond to a national crisis until someone called for your help your a dumb ass!

Unregistered
02-27-2018, 03:53 AM
If you needed to wait to respond to a national crisis until someone called for your help your a dumb ass!

Totally agreed by many Miramar Police Officers!!!!

Unregistered
02-27-2018, 08:51 AM
Totally agreed by many Miramar Police Officers!!!!

Didn't you read any of the posts? Your agency did respond with who they asked them to send. Your ego is hurt because you couldn't do a glory grab. They didn't ask for and again and again and again and again did not need Miramar's SWAT team.

How much simpler can this be made?

Again and for the final time:

The Miramar Police Department did respond. Your agency sent three PRIME guys (who are also SWAT) Two Victim Advocates and one juvenile detective at the request of the Broward Sheriffs Office. The Broward Sheriffs Office did not..I repeat..did not request the Miramar Police SWAT team.

This should end any further argument and posts related to this topic.

Unregistered
02-27-2018, 05:16 PM
You both are still fighting over this? Wow must be a slow day for both of you. Both of you must be in a special unit and not on yhe road like the rest.

Unregistered
02-27-2018, 09:19 PM
Didn't you read any of the posts? Your agency did respond with who they asked them to send. Your ego is hurt because you couldn't do a glory grab. They didn't ask for and again and again and again and again did not need Miramar's SWAT team.

How much simpler can this be made?

Again and for the final time:

The Miramar Police Department did respond. Your agency sent three PRIME guys (who are also SWAT) Two Victim Advocates and one juvenile detective at the request of the Broward Sheriffs Office. The Broward Sheriffs Office did not..I repeat..did not request the Miramar Police SWAT team.

This should end any further argument and posts related to this topic.

You are an ass ! When something of this magnitude occurs it does not matter if we are requested or not ! We all go ! No matter what !

It is not about pride it is about doing all we can to help !

Unregistered
02-27-2018, 09:26 PM
You are an ass ! When something of this magnitude occurs it does not matter if we are requested or not ! We all go ! No matter what !

It is not about pride it is about doing all we can to help !

You are seriously clueless how things work in the grown up real world. This isnt a TV show or one of your comic books! I am done arguing with you!

Unregistered
02-28-2018, 04:38 AM
you are seriously clueless how things work in the grown up real world. This isnt a tv show or one of your comic books! I am done arguing with you!

bs when duty calls you be a man/ woman and go ! Nobody should tell you how to save lives!!

Unregistered
02-28-2018, 05:13 PM
I didn’t see any SWAT guys at Stoneman’s school reopening.

Unregistered
02-28-2018, 05:49 PM
I didn’t see any SWAT guys at Stoneman’s school reopening.

They were nervous they would be suspended from SWAT .... ask Gilbert

Unregistered
02-28-2018, 11:38 PM
bs when duty calls you be a man/ woman and go ! Nobody should tell you how to save lives!!

This isn't a TV show and again its not one of your comic books. Grow up and remember there are rules that you are legally obligated to follow. Those rules are your protection, the protection of your city and your department and more importantly for the protection of the public.

When you don't follow the orders that are given and the rules that are in place, you become part of the problem instead of the solution. BSO and Coral Springs had enough to deal with that they did not need you flexing for the camera and trying to grab some glory.

Why cant you understand that? What will it take for you to understand and accept this?

Unregistered
03-01-2018, 02:40 AM
This isn't a TV show and again its not one of your comic books. Grow up and remember there are rules that you are legally obligated to follow. Those rules are your protection, the protection of your city and your department and more importantly for the protection of the public.

When you don't follow the orders that are given and the rules that are in place, you become part of the problem instead of the solution. BSO and Coral Springs had enough to deal with that they did not need you flexing for the camera and trying to grab some glory.

Why cant you understand that? What will it take for you to understand and accept this?

Agree to Disagree

Unregistered
03-01-2018, 03:47 AM
Finally both of you now can go back to sleep doing nothing in the special units your in.

Unregistered
03-01-2018, 05:08 AM
Finally both of you now can go back to sleep doing nothing in the special units your in.

I would like to second this quote. Doing nothing in the special units your in

Unregistered
03-02-2018, 01:01 AM
I would like to second this quote. Doing nothing in the special units your in

Like our Chief not allowing our SWAT to do anything , similar ? But then suspending them when they did ?

Unregistered
03-02-2018, 06:06 AM
Like our Chief not allowing our SWAT to do anything , similar ? But then suspending them when they did ?

You really are an idiot. Please go back to sleep as a special unit already and just stop crying like a little b@!!. Clearly your not a road unit because you act like a little girl.

Unregistered
03-02-2018, 08:23 PM
You really are an idiot. Please go back to sleep as a special unit already and just stop crying like a little b@!!. Clearly your not a road unit because you act like a little girl.

Maybe you are mad due to still being on the road ... maybe you are mad due to busting your ass and not going anywhere but from zone to zone ? Or maybe instead of calling someone a B@tch , you should really open your eyes to being Dexter’s B@tch and supporting him as a failure ! How does your a@@ feel from being fu@cked so hard and lips swollen from kissing his a@@ so much ! Drink the juice ! Drink it !

Unregistered
03-02-2018, 11:28 PM
Maybe you are mad due to still being on the road ... maybe you are mad due to busting your ass and not going anywhere but from zone to zone ? Or maybe instead of calling someone a B@tch , you should really open your eyes to being Dexter’s B@tch and supporting him as a failure ! How does your a@@ feel from being fu@cked so hard and lips swollen from kissing his a@@ so much ! Drink the juice ! Drink it !

I did from a cup at your mom's house.lol I'm not on the road so basically we have it good don't we? Not doing anything just "following up", shut your mouth before you ruin it for all of us. if they actually accounted what we did it would be over! hey wash that cup for me ok little B! what a puss

Unregistered
03-03-2018, 01:23 AM
I did from a cup at your mom's house.lol I'm not on the road so basically we have it good don't we? Not doing anything just "following up", shut your mouth before you ruin it for all of us. if they actually accounted what we did it would be over! hey wash that cup for me ok little B! what a puss

Dexter is my mom ? I will wash it , no problem at least you admit you drink from the cup .

Unregistered
03-03-2018, 11:30 PM
Dexter is my mom ? I will wash it , no problem at least you admit you drink from the cup .
so clearly this person is a total idiot because he says Dexter is a women when clearly he is a man. So like the other person said just wash the cup and shut up. Apparently you had two men raise you but that's ok. love the your mama come back lol! Hey so your months away from retirement and sound like a detective we all know and can't stand. hope you have some kind of happiness when you go away! but you won't

Unregistered
03-06-2018, 03:44 AM
so clearly this person is a total idiot because he says Dexter is a women when clearly he is a man. So like the other person said just wash the cup and shut up. Apparently you had two men raise you but that's ok. love the your mama come back lol! Hey so your months away from retirement and sound like a detective we all know and can't stand. hope you have some kind of happiness when you go away! but you won't

38 months away .....

Unregistered
03-06-2018, 01:50 PM
Who Farted?

Unregistered
03-07-2018, 09:36 PM

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article203903054.html

Finally

Unregistered
03-08-2018, 02:14 PM
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article203903054.html

Finally

So basically these 3 are the ones on here complaining about the chief because they are suspended. It's clear as day they weren't needed and would just be in the way. Lucky they aren't removed from the swat team after this. Guess you have 38 months left so who cares right?

Unregistered
03-08-2018, 02:21 PM
So basically these 3 are the ones on here complaining about the chief because they are suspended. It's clear as day they weren't needed and would just be in the way. Lucky they aren't removed from the swat team after this. Guess you have 38 months left so who cares right?

Correct! 10000000% Correct!

Unregistered
03-08-2018, 04:32 PM

NO When duty called they answered the call ! it was the right thing to do . Stop being so YELLOW ! Stand up for something you believe in ! NO I HAVE LOTS OF YEARS LEFT NOT 38 months.....kids were involved ....

Unregistered
03-08-2018, 05:14 PM
NO When duty called they answered the call ! it was the right thing to do . Stop being so YELLOW ! Stand up for something you believe in ! NO I HAVE LOTS OF YEARS LEFT NOT 38 months.....kids were involved ....

Follow orders! Follow the policy and procedures!

Had you actually done anything (which you didn't) and it went sideways as we all know it does sometimes- the public would be asking for YOUR head and you would be begging the department to save you.

You are not a coward if you follow the lawful order that are given by your supervisors.

Unregistered
03-08-2018, 06:24 PM
Follow orders! Follow the policy and procedures!

Had you actually done anything (which you didn't) and it went sideways as we all know it does sometimes- the public would be asking for YOUR head and you would be begging the department to save you.

You are not a coward if you follow the lawful order that are given by your supervisors.

Similiar to Sgt Washington following policy and procedures by directing an officer to release a person under arrest and told to drive the person back to Miramar to be released ? Or Sgt Mendoza and officers front handcuffing a person whom jumps to his death ? Or the abundance of reverse racism in the department ? Is there not an ethics policy the command staff does not follow?

15 years on , love working for Miramar , things have definitely changed for the worse .

Ladies and gentlemen enjoy your careers , command staff can not and will never be held accountable for their mistakes.

Unregistered
03-08-2018, 08:03 PM
Similiar to Sgt Washington following policy and procedures by directing an officer to release a person under arrest and told to drive the person back to Miramar to be released ? Or Sgt Mendoza and officers front handcuffing a person whom jumps to his death ? Or the abundance of reverse racism in the department ? Is there not an ethics policy the command staff does not follow?

15 years on , love working for Miramar , things have definitely changed for the worse .

Ladies and gentlemen enjoy your careers , command staff can not and will never be held accountable for their mistakes.

I can’t wait to see the PIO (or asst PIO...depends on whose turn it is to defend the command staff) respond to this.

Unregistered
03-08-2018, 08:03 PM

ok JG or the other 2 that were suspended just STFU now. you didn't do anything anyways and being a fake hero is the worst thing ever. we all know you both went to show up and watch it like a car wreak. ok have a nice day sleeping on duty at the desk or doing everything else besides your job. hey 38 months sounds like a detective also. probably the one that was a former Sgt.

Unregistered
03-08-2018, 08:26 PM
ok JG or the other 2 that were suspended just STFU now. you didn't do anything anyways and being a fake hero is the worst thing ever. we all know you both went to show up and watch it like a car wreak. ok have a nice day sleeping on duty at the desk or doing everything else besides your job. hey 38 months sounds like a detective also. probably the one that was a former Sgt.

It is “ car wreck “ . Have you ever thought this is why I am at a desk and you are humping calls ? Simple word “ education” . Capitalization after a period , try a comma after you wrote “ Ok “ . Also it is anything else besides your job , not “ or doing everything else besides your job” .

What does your CCN start with ? Just curious , would you happen to be a new officer whom believes he/she is entitled to everything?

This chair is very comfortable ....

Unregistered
03-08-2018, 10:04 PM
It is “ car wreck “ . Have you ever thought this is why I am at a desk and you are humping calls ? Simple word “ education” . Capitalization after a period , try a comma after you wrote “ Ok “ . Also it is anything else besides your job , not “ or doing everything else besides your job” .

What does your CCN start with ? Just curious , would you happen to be a new officer whom believes he/she is entitled to everything?

This chair is very comfortable ....

so a detective posing as a command staff member looking at grammar . Brilliant move detective. 38 months is a long time to put up with you.

Unregistered
03-09-2018, 12:08 PM
so a detective posing as a command staff member looking at grammar . Brilliant move detective. 38 months is a long time to put up with you.

A long time to put up with your whining , a@@ kissing , pre madonna butt .. Counting the days a@@ kisser !

Unregistered
03-09-2018, 02:08 PM
A long time to put up with your whining , a@@ kissing , pre madonna butt .. Counting the days a@@ kisser !

Your mad because your rifle was taken we get it. Basically everyone knows you both weren't gonna do Sh#$ anyways but get in the way. Count the days and always look back after you're retired and just know you haven't done anything your whole life but be an AH.

Unregistered
03-09-2018, 02:19 PM
Your mad because your rifle was taken we get it. Basically everyone knows you both weren't gonna do Sh#$ anyways but get in the way. Count the days and always look back after you're retired and just know you haven't done anything your whole life but be an AH.

True True...glad to see someone else sees through all this crap. Follow the orders you are given! Follow the policies that YOU sign for and agree to follow or you are subject to penalty and discipline. Your presence by time you arrived and lets be clear about that..was after the shooting stopped..would have made you part of the problem- not part of the solution.

Unregistered
03-10-2018, 11:54 AM
It’s amazing how much time all these swat guys have to attempt to justify their rogue behavior. How about follow the same rules everyone else has too. I know many of you are non-military but it goes like this; rules in combat must be followed even when all hell’s breaking loose.

Get used to it. There’s a new sheriff in town not your same old good ol boy network.

Unregistered
03-10-2018, 12:19 PM
It’s amazing how much time all these swat guys have to attempt to justify their rogue behavior. How about follow the same rules everyone else has too. I know many of you are non-military but it goes like this; rules in combat must be followed even when all hell’s breaking loose.

Get used to it. There’s a new sheriff in town not your same old good ol boy network.

The sad part is they choose to spin their defiance of the policy and direct orders to trash the department. These are senior SWAT guys who know better, both recently signed policies directly related to this, both know that if they were going to go they should have keyed up on the radio and advise the dispatcher (but they didn't). Both were told by SWAT staff at the training that they would not be responding but were on standby. Be totally clear that both arrived well after the shooting stopped and did not (as media depicted) run into the building. Both stood at the staging area with the rest of the unrequested responders. BSO advised to the media yesterday that Miramar's SWAT team was never requested.

Why is none of this in these news stories? Why are all the other SWAT team members not turning in their rifles in support of these two "cowboys"? (Because they know the two were wrong and what they did was dangerous and contrary to SWAT training).

Unregistered
03-10-2018, 02:00 PM
That third guy must be hoping these two keep getting the heat because his suspension was because of his girl LOL! He is like CRAIG gets fired and it was his day off LOL! Not sure what's worse as far as the suspensions go? Responding and causing more havoc or posting socal media like a child and getting suspended? It's ok guys your swat team is as close as one thief with a diamond among 30 thieves.

Unregistered
03-10-2018, 02:13 PM
Who Keeps Farting?

Unregistered
03-10-2018, 04:00 PM
My farts smell like roses.

Unregistered
03-10-2018, 04:17 PM
True True...glad to see someone else sees through all this crap. Follow the orders you are given! Follow the policies that YOU sign for and agree to follow or you are subject to penalty and discipline. Your presence by time you arrived and lets be clear about that..was after the shooting stopped..would have made you part of the problem- not part of the solution.

HOW ABOUT THE OATH YOU TOOK AS A POLICE OFFICER !

Doing what is right will always supersede any policy ! Life before death ! Even more when children are involved !

Commend them ! Stop cruxifing them !

To this one d bag who keeps posting in regards to “ policy “ , Suck a Di@k !

Follows the lies of Chief Douche Williams !

Howdy , Mr Chief ...

Unregistered
03-10-2018, 10:17 PM
Howdy?! Isn’t that _______. For hello?

Unregistered
03-11-2018, 02:07 AM
HOW ABOUT THE OATH YOU TOOK AS A POLICE OFFICER !

Doing what is right will always supersede any policy ! Life before death ! Even more when children are involved !

Commend them ! Stop cruxifing them !

To this one d bag who keeps posting in regards to “ policy “ , Suck a Di@k !

Follows the lies of Chief Douche Williams !

Howdy , Mr Chief ...

This post is totally against our agency's social media policy, whether you like it or not. I hope you are caught and disciplined as you deserve. There are also other policies you have violated. You are a sad, sad person.

Unregistered
03-12-2018, 11:41 AM
This post is totally against our agency's social media policy, whether you like it or not. I hope you are caught and disciplined as you deserve. There are also other policies you have violated. You are a sad, sad person.

Funny .... one sided , but humorous

Unregistered
03-12-2018, 05:28 PM
Funny .... one sided , but humorous

Right! Plus I don’t work for your agency, catch me and charge me with violating a policy in a dept. I don’t work for! So, I’ll enjoy my free speech and post away........

Unregistered
03-12-2018, 05:30 PM

Right! Plus I don’t work for your agency, catch me and charge me with violating a policy in a dept. I don’t work for! So, I’ll enjoy my free speech and post away........
This is the one I meant to quote, charge me with that too 😁

Unregistered
03-12-2018, 06:12 PM
Who is the notorious roll call farter?

Unregistered
03-12-2018, 08:27 PM
This is the one I meant to quote, charge me with that too 😁

Ill be IP address capture would tell a different story

Unregistered
03-12-2018, 09:34 PM
Ill be IP address capture would tell a different story

Nope, but be my guest.

Unregistered
03-13-2018, 05:50 PM
Are farts supposed to wet?

Unregistered
03-13-2018, 05:56 PM
Are farts supposed to wet?

No, but sharts are.

Unregistered
03-13-2018, 10:58 PM
Sad. Very Sad. Sad, Sad, Sad.

Unregistered
03-21-2018, 02:20 PM
Sad is the obvious lack of disciplinary actions taken in your police department for cowardness and dereliction of duty due to a direct order by your command staff to stand down .

It appears to be much turmoil amongst officers in your department as well , by reading these post it definitely shows a lack in leadership.

Unregistered
03-21-2018, 08:20 PM
Sad is the obvious lack of disciplinary actions taken in your police department for cowardness and dereliction of duty due to a direct order by your command staff to stand down .

It appears to be much turmoil amongst officers in your department as well , by reading these post it definitely shows a lack in leadership.

Hey Super Cop from the Super Agency!!! Go crawl back under your rock...

Unregistered
03-21-2018, 10:17 PM

Ill bet you work for a department where everything is perfect just like you. LOSER!

Unregistered
03-22-2018, 03:07 PM
Ill bet you work for a department where everything is perfect just like you. LOSER!

I believe this person was simply stating truth by looking at the post on here .

Losers are the persons bickering and name calling on here .

No leadership at all at the Miramar Police Department , it is plain to see .

Unregistered
03-22-2018, 08:52 PM
I believe this person was simply stating truth by looking at the post on here .

Losers are the persons bickering and name calling on here .

No leadership at all at the Miramar Police Department , it is plain to see .

I was simply stating that they should go crawl back under their rock. I am sure whatever agency they work for has its flaws after all they hired him or her.