PDA

View Full Version : Crybaby Citizens

Unregistered
02-15-2018, 04:51 AM
We finally get leadership in the city and everyone cries like babies. Jenice the oxygen thief is gone and now employees are getting their benefits fixed. The little chubby secretary is gone so snowball can’t go stare at her chest all day. And Rootin Tootin is gone so we don’t have to hear his BS. OHyeah slimy beach lawyer is gone so we don’t have anyone protecting Carlito. Little eddy leeem lost his title so he throws a tantrum at the commission meeting. “I no vote” he says. I say he should become a waiter at Siam sushi. The Dr bonechovey of NBI. That guy is creepy and needs to STFU. Hispanola ave has a retarded ex beach cop, and a dorky blogger who also needs to STFU too. Ow do you guys like kissing them dark feet.

Unregistered
02-15-2018, 11:51 PM
If you cops want a laugh follow Vericker and company on the residents speak FB page. They’re really funny. They have no clue how worthless Jennie’s was or what Limm is all about. There a really fat girl making fun of a thick beautiful commissioner. I think the big mouths name is Roman. She’s a pig.

Unregistered
02-16-2018, 03:37 PM
The commission is finally doing a good job and the new lawyer appears very intelligent and professional. Thank you for allowing this City to go forth and proper. The Police Department does appear to have a lot of internal fighting and the current Chief has clearly established a poor working environment for the Officers and his staff. Maybe his removal will point things in the right direction. We love our Police force.

Unregistered
02-17-2018, 12:40 AM
The commission is finally doing a good job and the new lawyer appears very intelligent and professional. Thank you for allowing this City to go forth and proper. The Police Department does appear to have a lot of internal fighting and the current Chief has clearly established a poor working environment for the Officers and his staff. Maybe his removal will point things in the right direction. We love our Police force.

What drugs are you smoking?? The commission is a joke and most likely 3/4ths of the commission will be slapped with handcuffs! The internal conflicts have always been there, so this is nothing new. Get a life and go back to rolling your blunts.

Unregistered
02-17-2018, 02:09 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2858047]If you cops want a laugh follow Vericker and company on the residents speak FB page. They’re really funny. They have no clue how worthless Jennie’s was or what Limm is all about. There a really fat girl making fun of a thick beautiful commissioner. I think the big mouths name is Roman. She’s a pig.

Cindy Roman is the morbidly obese woman that has been a part of the city sewers for years now. Her referring to anyone’s physique in the that manner is hypocritical and I’m being nice. While we’re being immature, let’s not forget how the bodybuilding world has been trying to mimic dr chervonys physique since the days of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s championship days. Heard he was actually in a few movies. Nothing I’d watch. He was wearing burglar mask and gets caught by the police and you can only imagine. It’s probably just some crap someone started about him like he cruises Biscayne Blvd late at night. It’s awful to actually put the creepy rumors out there but, that stuff does go around about Richard. Now the rumor about Cindy some years ago was that she seduced a young man who was special needs. As terrible as it sounds he was referred to as Scott the Retard. She did so after seeing nude pictures of him on Craig’s list. So the story goes. You see, when I see people I live near who have written nasty personal attacks on kevies Village crybaby face book page I say hello, I’m pleasant and I move on with my day. I’ll even pick you up if you fall down. Except Roman she’s too FAT!

Unregistered
02-17-2018, 03:12 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2858047]If you cops want a laugh follow Vericker and company on the residents speak FB page. They’re really funny. They have no clue how worthless Jennie’s was or what Limm is all about. There a really fat girl making fun of a thick beautiful commissioner. I think the big mouths name is Roman. She’s a pig.

Cindy Roman is the morbidly obese woman that has been a part of the city sewers for years now. Her referring to anyone’s physique in the that manner is hypocritical and I’m being nice. While we’re being immature, let’s not forget how the bodybuilding world has been trying to mimic dr chervonys physique since the days of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s championship days. Heard he was actually in a few movies. Nothing I’d watch. He was wearing burglar mask and gets caught by the police and you can only imagine. It’s probably just some crap someone started about him like he cruises Biscayne Blvd late at night. It’s awful to actually put the creepy rumors out there but, that stuff does go around about Richard. Now the rumor about Cindy some years ago was that she seduced a young man who was special needs. As terrible as it sounds he was referred to as Scott the Retard. She did so after seeing nude pictures of him on Craig’s list. So the story goes. You see, when I see people I live near who have written nasty personal attacks on kevies Village crybaby face book page I say hello, I’m pleasant and I move on with my day. I’ll even pick you up if you fall down. Except Roman she’s too FAT!

Lt Mccready you are so obvious in your leoaffairs post. You are such a little b_tch. It is after duty hours I'm surprised you are not drunk yet. Thats right you get drunk on duty. I remember you always coming out to city events hitting on all the moms. The only ones going for you were city employees who thought they could get something. You must be the most untrustworthy sleezy creepy cop in all of south florida.

Anna Gomez

Unregistered
02-17-2018, 05:50 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2858398]

Lt Mccready you are so obvious in your leoaffairs post. You are such a little b_tch. It is after duty hours I'm surprised you are not drunk yet. Thats right you get drunk on duty. I remember you always coming out to city events hitting on all the moms. The only ones going for you were city employees who thought they could get something. You must be the most untrustworthy sleezy creepy cop in all of south florida.

Anna Gomez

Wow nice Anna. He’s so sleazy that he tried to sabotage Noriega when he was applying for the job. Seems that the chief is either protecting him or really investigating him over the hurricane party. An old time citizen told me once the he once extorted oral delights from a prostitute who went to IA described him rank and All to a T.

Unregistered
02-18-2018, 02:46 PM
Good luck, the citizens are on to you. A screenshot is already on the Facebook page.

Unregistered
02-19-2018, 01:59 AM
Good luck, the citizens are on to you. A screenshot is already on the Facebook page.

Good! Maybe they will learn what is really going on!

Unregistered
02-19-2018, 09:12 PM

Anna Gomez

I love this post. It so describes the snake.

Unregistered
02-23-2018, 06:23 PM

Anna Gomez

Poor drunk a$$holio. Not one person here can figure out why Noriega is protecting him. Besides everyone knows that Yvonne is holding the tape of jimmy covering cameras. She’s as guilty as sin.

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 03:27 PM

Anna Gomez

Really a nice summary of the guy currently under Carlota’s protection.

Unregistered
02-25-2018, 12:04 AM
Are we ok with Amy over there? Half the time she’s dressed like a clown all painted up with a costume on and no gun. Plus given her well known psychological issues and the fact that she was baker acted, are our children safe?

Unregistered
03-15-2018, 12:43 AM
Last night on a rant about the new village attorneys package Eddie dim sum Leem “it’s a more big than chief package, no good too big”. Then New vice mayor thick n sexy said, “I got this his package is just right and he’s all in baby”. The mayor comments how she herself is openly accessible and he serves her morning noon and night. The new commissioner says she just wants half. She wants 6. Commissioner Joe in spite of his small frame wanted 8 total. Dim Sum said no we must try again. And he tried and cried and begged, but he didn’t get any except a little bit from the chief. The chief having filed a PTSD law suit against the city remained silent until he called Switkes for more lube. After that former vice mayor dim sum went off and gave a speech nobody understood except the waiter from Bambo Palace. Suddenly a boss of egg rolls and Kung fu videos were delivered.

Unregistered
05-02-2018, 02:07 PM
Looks so much better around the city the last few weeks. Cops on the street are happy. City Hall staff are happy. Residents are talking to each other. The only ones still sad are KV, RC, and EL. Sunshine fixes everything. No more shady secret boys club.

Unregistered
05-02-2018, 09:29 PM
Looks so much better around the city the last few weeks. Cops on the street are happy. City Hall staff are happy. Residents are talking to each other. The only ones still sad are KV, RC, and EL. Sunshine fixes everything. No more shady secret boys club.
.We now have a shady secret strip club gang. The Black Diamond, The Latin Diamond and the wanna be White Diamond. A t*tie bar coming to the causeway....of course them cops be smiling. Free lapdances promised by the black diamond and his gang. Not just a t*ttie bar, full nudes p*ssy in your face lap dances. .. how classy Norm. Gotta hand it to you. Well played. Where is Mitch? Oh he is at Connies place, paying his respects.

Unregistered
05-03-2018, 02:35 AM
Go Go tinker bell. Et you’d be happy if swinging Richards was coming to town. How about a medical marijuana dispensary next to the strip club. Then how about KryBaby Blogger v Strip Club Mitch in a loser leaves town match. Then the special guest referee is konnie Krepie.

Unregistered
05-05-2018, 06:39 AM
You are all cowards. I accept a steel cage match with the Crybaby and any of you cowards that want to wrestle.
Loser leaves town. Guest Referee is Ignacio Diaz the former Mayor. If there are two of you cowards we can do
a tag team match and Loser leaves town and quits his job. Can you dig it.

Unregistered
05-05-2018, 03:45 PM
I don’t know about the cops that were close to Noriega but life is great around the PD lately., We are happy to see all the positive changes and people being held accountable. Tenure and time at this job means something once again at the North Bay Village Police Department. The brown-misers are running for the fences. The City Manager is doing a great job and the attorney is more than capable of dealing with this circus and he is proving it. We all need to be thankful to have Velken as the Chief and move forward. We the 85% of the rank and file of this Police Department support this Chief, he clearly stands for fairness and transparency. Have a great day.

Unregistered
05-06-2018, 09:40 AM
The Crybaby of North Bay Village Kevin whats his name wantabe blogger always has
his facts wrong. For example, he said Ronnie of El Portal would be our new Police
Chief. He is a piece of garbage and has lost any of his following on his blog.
What a Joke he is? Anyone for a glass of wine go to his house and he will
invite you in but watch out not to turn your back on him because then you
know what will happen next $$$$$. The Doctor Cherbony might give you
an exam with his new latex gloves.