PDA

View Full Version : Mayor Frances Suarez not Officer friendly

Unregistered
02-02-2018, 03:10 AM
This Mayor is another Smoke & Mirrors, City Hall meeting and the Police Lawsuit and our money was not included on his agenda. He talked about moving forward making the City pretty all this Crap. The last thing on his mind is our money.

Meanwhile you go out there running 3, jumping fences to make your Commander proud. This is a repeat from 1994 Lawsuit,lots of Song and Dance. All lies. Keep dreaming you will be getting any money.

Unregistered
02-02-2018, 03:39 AM
This Mayor is another Smoke & Mirrors, City Hall meeting and the Police Lawsuit and our money was not included on his agenda. He talked about moving forward making the City pretty all this Crap. The last thing on his mind is our money.

Meanwhile you go out there running 3, jumping fences to make your Commander proud. This is a repeat from 1994 Lawsuit,lots of Song and Dance. All lies. Keep dreaming you will be getting any money.

As with the 94 lawsuit, most are more then likely, dead, just waiting on the rest. So, with this one too in about 25-30 years, a token payment with be made to those that are old to even remember what it was for or enjoy it.

Unregistered
02-02-2018, 03:45 AM
Ortiz is trying to sell us out! Open your eyes.

Unregistered
02-02-2018, 05:14 AM
As with the 94 lawsuit, most are more then likely, dead, just waiting on the rest. So, with this one too in about 25-30 years, a token payment with be made to those that are old to even remember what it was for or enjoy it.

I will continue to watch NETFLIX on duty,do no pro active work. City Hall thinks they sleek,crime will sky rocket and tourists will go north. This is what our politicians deserve,chill out do nothing. Bunch of thieves and low life. We out here risking our life for Peanuts.

Unregistered
02-02-2018, 09:12 AM
Cisnero please give it a rest , we all know what you do

Unregistered
02-02-2018, 10:19 AM
Cisnero please give it a rest , we all know what you do

Your point? I post whatever and I honestly don’t care.

Unregistered
02-02-2018, 01:57 PM
He is only friends with the flop and the gay x president

Unregistered
02-02-2018, 01:58 PM
I'm on the 94 law suit and I'm still young and strong and we will win

Unregistered
02-02-2018, 05:47 PM

I'm glad! It would be nice if they could finely settle it.

Unregistered
02-02-2018, 05:50 PM

Yeah the judge says you won but you cant collect anything as a group lol.