PDA

View Full Version : Carlitos Gofundme

Unregistered
01-27-2018, 08:36 PM
So the gofundme for Carlito is up and running. Please direct all donations to mccreepie in care of sleezy&scummy.com. It’s the snakes way of saying thanks for not giving up the tapes of me covering the cameras and destroying evidence. Isn’t there a real crime somewhere in the mix. So the donations are to pay some high powered attorney to help bail Carlito out of trouble. What did he do? Destroy the video? I think so..... or maybe something else.

Unregistered
01-28-2018, 03:39 AM
Wait a minute, what about Sam the Sham Behar? The guru of investigations decided he didn't need to question any of the subjects? Doesn't care about who bought the alcohol, who covered the cameras, who destroyed evidence and who was in charge of hiding the empties?
The Sham of an investigator who decided it wasn't relevant to ask about defrauding the federal government?
As long as Carlos can delay the media, he can save his buddy. Clock is ticking.

Unregistered
01-28-2018, 05:14 PM
Wait a minute, what about Sam the Sham Behar? The guru of investigations decided he didn't need to question any of the subjects? Doesn't care about who bought the alcohol, who covered the cameras, who destroyed evidence and who was in charge of hiding the empties?
The Sham of an investigator who decided it wasn't relevant to ask about defrauding the federal government?

This is the worst police administration in the history of North Bay Village. It’s time to cut the budget and it starts from the top.

Unregistered
01-28-2018, 06:14 PM
It’s no secret that those two had a knock down drag out behind closed doors. Carlito backed down like the punk a$$ he is. A real chief would have sent the snake home. Carlito scared yawl.

Unregistered
01-28-2018, 07:16 PM
It’s no secret that those two had a knock down drag out behind closed doors. Carlito backed down like the punk a$$ he is. A real chief would have sent the snake home. Carlito scared yawl.

I think you are either to stupid or to new to know I don't lose. He may have won the battle to get hired. I will win the war and chase him out like I did all the others. Jokes. Then I'm coming after a few of you. Prove it.

Unregistered
01-28-2018, 09:44 PM

He’s the super stud that lives in his own mind. His great rifle program ate poop when the weapons malfunctioned. He’s a keeper too. Poor Carlito, he’s so full of himself. If he’d have asked everyone for their input, and listened this place might have been better.