PDA

View Full Version : Arrest

Unregistered
01-21-2018, 04:39 PM
Great job Det. Griffith; as a citizen of bartow I feel safer with you on the force.

Unregistered
01-21-2018, 08:19 PM
Are you kidding, PCSO solved the case and the idiots at Bartow ruined the interview and kept them longer than the max 6 hours.
Bumbling idiots!

Unregistered
01-21-2018, 11:58 PM
Are you kidding, PCSO solved the case and the idiots at Bartow ruined the interview and kept them longer than the max 6 hours.
Bumbling idiots!

Haters and trolls; you should give credit when credit is due.

Unregistered
01-22-2018, 09:18 PM
I give credit to PCSO, to the detective that arrested the Bartow detectives wife... lol

Unregistered
01-23-2018, 02:09 AM
What detectives wife was arrested? PCSO did not solve the robbery and shooting in Bartow. The defendant was held over 6 hours but was fed. He was not in the cell but for maybe an hour. So you F@@king idiot get your story strait or stay off Bartow’s page. We don’t need anymore lying PCSO employees thinking they are all that. There are great employees at PCSO and the old timers do enjoy working with them. To the many that are great, hats off to you for doing a great job and working as a team with all departments within Imperial Polk County.

Unregistered
01-24-2018, 12:19 AM
I give credit to PCSO, to the detective that arrested the Bartow detectives wife... lol

Which detective's wife are you refurring to because I don't know none of the detective's wife's being arrested. Now there was an ex-detective's wife that was arrested years ago but that wasn't by PCSO, that was LPD.

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 05:31 PM
lol, I’m sry. It was the detective who was arrested not his wife http://www.polksheriff.org/inq/pages/inmate.aspx?BookingNumber=1999-003373. LOL!!!!!

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 05:32 PM
Bartow detectives are funny

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 08:49 PM
lol, I’m sry. It was the detective who was arrested not his wife http://www.polksheriff.org/inq/pages/inmate.aspx?BookingNumber=1999-003373. LOL!!!!!

He's one of the best cops I know, so stop pulling up ancient history. Maybe if you were more like him then you would be as good as him.

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 09:11 PM

Wow! You guys at the SO are petty af. I’m sure no one on the payroll there has ever made a mistake, especially 18+ years ago. Right? Hell, you were probably still attached to your momma’s teat that long ago. This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that your detectives got a dose of their own medicine. But I will give it to you, you had to do some serious digging to find something, anything negative about BPD.

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 09:41 PM
LOL!!!! didn’t have to look too hard http://www.polksheriff.org/inq/pages/inmate.aspx?BookingNumber=2015-037313

Didn’t you guys just have a bunch of bananas in your lobby. Lol. You guys are funny

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 09:52 PM
He's one of the best cops I know, so stop pulling up ancient history. Maybe if you were more like him then you would be as good as him.

Good retort Johnny

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 10:16 PM
LOL!!!! didn’t have to look too hard http://www.polksheriff.org/inq/pages/inmate.aspx?BookingNumber=2015-037313

Didn’t you guys just have a bunch of bananas in your lobby. Lol. You guys are funny

Damn Son! Don’t you have a real job to do? You must not be the cream of the crop at the SO or you wouldn’t be on another agency’s leoaffairs page trying to start crap. We get it, you know how to use your boss’ website. We do too. Shall we play dirty and post all the arrests of former deputies too? How many BPD officers have been arrested by the SO while being employed by the city? How many deputies have been arrested by BPD while being employed by the SO? And go.....

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 10:25 PM

It's a real sad day in the LEO community when some obvious jealous nobody has to post some stupid crap like this,,, a group of agencies came together and got some real scum bags off the road who would of eventually killed someone possibly a fellow bother or sister in blue. Every one has a past and it's funny to post a link like this but not the details behind them or the outcome. Like someone else said he is more than a fine officer who puts his life on the line every time he puts his uniform on ...to the person who posted this ...what do you ? What skeletons do you have in your closet ? Hope the next link that's posted isn't ones that leads to your name and picture!! Shame on the scum that posted this crap!

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 10:39 PM
Yeah, Johnny is gonna be our next Sgt.

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 10:41 PM

Real ballsy to post this Sh@t without putting your name on it. We can air some dirty laundry if you want to.

Unregistered
01-26-2018, 12:08 AM
Tagliarini is

Unregistered
01-26-2018, 12:11 AM
Tagliarini is

Your joking wright

Unregistered
01-26-2018, 12:49 AM
Tagliarini is

Tag is a good officer.

Unregistered
01-26-2018, 12:51 AM
Zorn is the best cop ever. Don't believe me just ask him.

Unregistered
01-26-2018, 01:36 AM
Zorn is the best cop ever. Don't believe me just ask him.

Well why don’t you ask him instead of hiding behind LEO affairs.

Unregistered
01-26-2018, 02:25 AM
Well why don’t you ask him instead of hiding behind LEO affairs.

The purpose of leoaffairs is to remain anonymous you jackass.

Unregistered
01-26-2018, 02:36 AM
The purpose of leoaffairs is to remain anonymous you jackass.

Yeah sounds about right, a bunch or keyboard rambos that hide behind a computer. In my book that’s a ***** jackass

Unregistered
01-26-2018, 02:38 AM
Yeah sounds about right, a bunch or keyboard rambos that hide behind a computer. In my book that’s a ***** jackass

It blocked what I said so I’ll do it this way so you know what I said “pu&@y

Unregistered
01-26-2018, 08:35 PM
This post are being done my N.Wells her “husband” use to work at the PD. It’s obviously her; she always trolls here. She told me she loves to do it. She and a former employee’s wife don’t get along even after they were neighbors. Thats her motivation.

Unregistered
01-26-2018, 11:03 PM
This post are being done my N.Wells her “husband” use to work at the PD. It’s obviously her; she always trolls here. She told me she loves to do it. She and a former employee’s wife don’t get along even after they were neighbors. Thats her motivation.

Well if it was Nikki then I can see why her husband cheated on her. Maybe she should worry about her problems and not anyone else's. Maybe PCSO should know about how unstable she is and her family history. I'm pretty sure her whole family has been arrested several times.

Unregistered
01-27-2018, 02:58 AM
Well if it was Nikki then I can see why her husband cheated on her. Maybe she should worry about her problems and not anyone else's. Maybe PCSO should know about how unstable she is and her family history. I'm pretty sure her whole family has been arrested several times.

I can tell you from PERSONAL experience; she is a unstable sig20. Like, way out there!!!

Untregistered Guest
01-31-2018, 02:46 PM
Oh here we go again. With TS and NW. Dang some jealous people just cannot let it go.

Yes Toni made officer of the year congratulations so now all you jealous fat out of shape wjors can move on

As far as NW she is doing great please call the SO and let them know how crazy she is. Yes her l**p d*£k so called husband did cheat on her. But unlike some stank fat P*£y axx wnores she didn't go back. She is doing great and its the best thing that ever happen to her.

And from personal experience you mean you talked crap and hid behind a computer. She called you out and you ran like a scared little kitten

Yes please call the SO and tell them she is a signal 20. LMFAO

Unregistered
01-31-2018, 03:13 PM
I can tell you from PERSONAL experience; she is a unstable sig20. Like, way out there!!!

PCSO does know about her family history stupid. Everyone knows about her family history stupid. What is your point? What? They ain't married, child molestors or underage students' of yours? Hmmmmm. Yeah they ain't your type. Is that what you mean by PERSONAL?😮

Unregistered
01-31-2018, 03:18 PM
As far as Officer Zorn. NW wouldn't do something as low and underhanded and say something about a BPD officer like that.
Officer Zorn is a good person and only a dirt bag scum would post something like that about him. That is a crappy thing to do you stupid coward.

Unregistered
01-31-2018, 04:24 PM

When did N. Wells tell you this? Because the N. Wells I know doesn't use the internet to say what she has to say.

Could it be you were hallucinating while her soon to be exhusband had his **** in your mouth? I guess you can't keep up with all of them. How do you know about the neighbor, were you sucking around there too?

Unregistered
01-31-2018, 11:35 PM
Nw told me and my wife years ago, at the baseball field, that she loved posting on here to push buttons. She probably thinks this is GR, but it is not. I’m not related to the PD in any way. I just know how vicious she is!!!!

Unregistered
02-01-2018, 12:33 PM
Nw told me and my wife years ago, at the baseball field, that she loved posting on here to push buttons. She probably thinks this is GR, but it is not. I’m not related to the PD in any way. I just know how vicious she is!!!!

Awwwww the infamous Bartow Baseball fields...... and that really means alot. So something NW supposedly said years ago and you post bs on here and blame it on her.....
I am pretty sure NW doesn't give a 2 cents s**t about you, your wife, GR, AR or your spoiled brat kid(s) that probably plays Allstars every year because their fat parents are on the board.
Figures a coward would post on here and then blame it on someone else. So who is the vicious coward?

Unregistered
02-01-2018, 05:59 PM
To answer your question, NW is.

Unregistered
02-01-2018, 08:33 PM
To answer your question, NW is.

If you=NW

Then for sure poster= means alot coming from a pos poster who has no affiliation with BPD, but trolling on BPD leo affairs. Lmfao.

Just curious because if you are not part of BPD in anyway, why is for sure posting anonymously?

No this could never be AB, CD, EF, GH, IJ, KL, MN, OP, QR, ST, UV, WX, YZ.

P.s
Thats the alphabet initials since you are such a brave individual and you are bad a**. Posting on a forum and blaming it on someone else.
Its concerning you post and then answer your own post... ..... thats some weird s**t.