PDA

View Full Version : Nodar

Unregistered
01-18-2018, 10:12 AM
So are we just going to ignore that a 2 year rookie is getting promoted to sgt?

Unregistered
01-18-2018, 02:50 PM
Nothing U can do people tried to filed grievances for all those rookies to become SGTs and the city did nothing ...... ohhh all those rookies are part of friend and family plan no wonder why they pulled that scam..... counting hiring date instead after probation time when u become permanent status ....oh well that’s the way city does their scams ....

Unregistered
01-18-2018, 03:09 PM

Since he hasZero street experience, one day it will backfire on him and the City. I see Lawsuit all over. Lots of liability,the kid a nice guy but not ready for Sgt. Too green.

Unregistered
01-18-2018, 07:02 PM
Nodar is a smart kid. He will be better than Delamillera, who still is a zero. No Commanders bars for you dela.

Unregistered
01-18-2018, 10:01 PM
Only in Miami a Cuban rafter that used to work carrying suitcases with less than two years can become a supervisor , only in Miami

Unregistered
01-18-2018, 10:02 PM
Maybe you should reread the statue. There a three types or levels of officers in Florida. Full time or active that work a full 40 week and have arrest powers . Then you have part time officers that may work less than 40 hours a week and are paid a salary for those hours and have full arrest powers. Then you have reserve officers that receive no hourly salary have arrest powers only when with a full time or part time officers.

Why don't you reread it and comprehend what you read!. 943.085(6) deals with reserve officers with arrest authority( a retired officer with 10 yrs or more of continuous service. 943.085 (8) deals with "auxiliary" officers who were never an active duty officer, but went to training for a required minimum of hours, those officers require to ride with an active duty officer or reserve officer to make an arrest. MPD does not have auxiliary officers. So shut the fu up..

Im interesting in purchasing a boat. Anyone with experience please comment. It will help me and perhaps others thinking of also buying a boat. I know we policemen love boating and fishing. Best outboards or inboards? Best boat hulls and or footage? Best boat trailers? This will be my first better boat. Ive always had jon boats and canoes. In cuba i had an old thick wood door with three bicycle tire inner tubes tied to one side of door and an old russian made 1 hp motor strapped to one end. I think i deserve a decent boat now. Guys feel free to help me decide. Too many makes and models out there. Its hard to decide. I only have $20,000 cash. Should i buy a used or new boat? Thank you.

Rumor is 5 New Lt's got promoted from the list. Is this true? What's going on? How many getting made?

GOOD kid but love to (REMOVED) ..if u have rank will suck it all day!!!!! But good kid

Unregistered
01-18-2018, 10:21 PM
GOOD kid but love to suck ****...if u have rank will suck it all day!!!!! But good kid
who is he related too? dont give me the bs he is smart

Unregistered
01-18-2018, 11:31 PM

Did this person come in with bachelors degree?

Unregistered
01-19-2018, 12:09 AM
Did this person come in with bachelors degree?

Yes on line Phoenix University.

Unregistered
01-19-2018, 12:12 AM
He is a good kid indeed. And yes he has education background. Leave him alone you envious snakes!!

Unregistered
01-19-2018, 12:34 AM
He is a good kid indeed. And yes he has education background. Leave him alone you envious snakes!!

On line GED

Unregistered
01-19-2018, 01:32 AM
Only in Miami , that's only possible here, only in Miami

Unregistered
01-19-2018, 02:24 AM
You guys like to talk a lot shit...... you just mad you took the test and couldn’t get promoted ... who cares if he has 2 or 20 years .... He took the test and did well enough to get promoted unlike you losers here on this thread talking shit about him when you don’t know the kid.!!!!

Unregistered
01-19-2018, 03:16 AM
Because you idiot, he broke the rules , he knew he didn't have the time and still cheater , is that what you want a cheater as a leader , are we going to have rules or is just whatever friends and family wants

Unregistered
01-19-2018, 03:24 AM
What's the different between someone that cheats was been dishonest and someone that steals power bars or does cocaine in a bathroom they all dishonest officers that take something from other either an item or the chance to get promoted , he will have to live with that in his conscience and one day will have to face his actions to a greater power , may God help him in his career.

Unregistered
01-20-2018, 03:52 PM
Real fake ass guy!!!!!

Unregistered
01-20-2018, 04:38 PM
2 years experience is not enough to fill a Sgt ranks. Even with a degree. Good guy or not, it will come back to bite one of us one the azz, cause all he can do is just follow policy and apply no common sense, to some situation. To cover his own azz, nothing really wrong with that, cause we all basically do it ourselves. I say give the guy a chance, he might fool us and be a good one.

Unregistered
01-20-2018, 05:18 PM
First of all, a Bachelor or Master's degree will get you promoted and that's how it should be. If you're still stuck on patrol with your high school or GED after 10 years don't hate on the guy for being educated and being promoted after a year or two. College isn't easy. I just finished my Bachelor degree and it took me longer than any of these 20 year old. I saw many who dropped out of college because of the headaches and stress to actually pass the courses. So stop hating on people who are promoted due to higher education. Want to hate some more? Yes with higher education we get paid way more money as well. Heck! I just met this 25 year old with a year in the force and thanks to his Masters degree he just made it to Detective and he doesn't know anyone here. No F&F crap. Grow up people. Stop wasting time with your 33's with kids and get an education.

Unregistered
01-21-2018, 12:53 AM
Nodar is a good cop. He worked hard as a patrolman check his stats. He worked hard in k9 so him making Sgt is hard work earned. He may be young and little time on the job, but he wasn’t hiding upstairs answering a phone and made Sgt with a little time on. I know he works hard and if he was my supervisor I’d work hard for him. Real talk.

Unregistered
01-21-2018, 01:10 AM
Nodar is a good cop. He worked hard as a patrolman check his stats. He worked hard in k9 so him making Sgt is hard work earned. He may be young and little time on the job, but he wasn’t hiding upstairs answering a phone and made Sgt with a little time on. I know he works hard and if he was my supervisor I’d work hard for him. Real talk.

The nut riding is strong on this one.

Unregistered
01-22-2018, 08:03 PM
First of all, a Bachelor or Master's degree will get you promoted and that's how it should be. If you're still stuck on patrol with your high school or GED after 10 years don't hate on the guy for being educated and being promoted after a year or two. College isn't easy. I just finished my Bachelor degree and it took me longer than any of these 20 year old. I saw many who dropped out of college because of the headaches and stress to actually pass the courses. So stop hating on people who are promoted due to higher education. Want to hate some more? Yes with higher education we get paid way more money as well. Heck! I just met this 25 year old with a year in the force and thanks to his Masters degree he just made it to Detective and he doesn't know anyone here. No F&F crap. Grow up people. Stop wasting time with your 33's with kids and get an education.

First, I agree a college education does benefit many and is becoming a necessity in today's job market. However, I will also say that I have met some here with a college degree that I question the quality of college they attended.
Do you know who these people are and what they have in common? Ted Turner, Mark Zuckerberg, Michael Dell, Larry Ellison, Bill Gates and lastly Steve Jobs. Don't believe that just because an individual doesn't have a college degree he's not intelligent enough to be a Sergeant, Lieutenant or Chief. Don't be so myopic in your views and generalizing. We as a society are always judging a book by its cover. Every individual here is a world in him or herself. As for Sergeant Nodal only time will tell how good he becomes.

Unregistered
01-22-2018, 08:16 PM
We are not questioning his ability to supervise. He cheated the system knowing he wasn't eligible to take the test. Being part of the corrupt system here, the city looked the other way. It's a breech of ethics and just another reason why the way of survival is to scam.

Unregistered
01-23-2018, 10:33 PM
We are not questioning his ability to supervise. He cheated the system knowing he wasn't eligible to take the test. Being part of the corrupt system here, the city looked the other way. It's a breech of ethics and just another reason why the way of survival is to scam.

Scams? Cheating? Corruption? Here?? Naaaaaah please say it ain’t so!!!!!

Unregistered
01-24-2018, 12:30 AM
Any bolos? Lmao

Who’s hiding ?
01-24-2018, 06:34 AM
Examples of Sgt’s hiding upstairs ?

Unregistered
01-24-2018, 08:13 AM
That's the way to go in this place regardless of rank. Hiding will get you far. Working will get you in trouble.

Unregistered
01-24-2018, 08:16 AM
What is Sgt.Nodar 1st name