PDA

View Full Version : thank you orlando

Unregistered
01-05-2018, 08:52 PM
thank you for all you have done

Unregistered
01-07-2018, 01:24 PM
thank you for all you have done

Orlando is a puke. He’s done more harm to our department than anyone else. His baker act chief is another puke with mental issues

Unregistered
01-07-2018, 05:14 PM
Orlando is a puke. He’s done more harm to our department than anyone else. His baker act chief is another puke with mental issues

Couldnt have said it any better. Right on the money!!

¿Hasta Cuando?

Unregistered
01-07-2018, 09:19 PM
I agree with you about Lopez. The jerk runs for mayor making all these promises, yet the minute he's elected he refuses to attend meetings for what, a year or so? He's certainly not stupid but he definitely lacks leadership skills.

Unregistered
01-07-2018, 11:37 PM
I agree with you about Lopez. The jerk runs for mayor making all these promises, yet the minute he's elected he refuses to attend meetings for what, a year or so? He's certainly not stupid but he definitely lacks leadership skills.

Newsflash!!! Bergy was beat in last election by our future Mayor.

Unregistered
01-08-2018, 01:04 AM
Newsflash!!! Bergy was beat in last election by our future Mayor.

Newsflash!!! Bergy can still run! I'm not saying I'm totally sold but I did detect some leadership skills in him.

Villanueva is starting to look like a disappointment, he's not asking the right questions. Like why is there no progress in the evidence room investigation. Its been like 2 years now? Oh wait...we're accredited now.

Unregistered
01-08-2018, 03:25 AM
Newsflash!!! Bergy can still run! I'm not saying I'm totally sold but I did detect some leadership skills in him.

Villanueva is starting to look like a disappointment, he's not asking the right questions. Like why is there no progress in the evidence room investigation. Its been like 2 years now? Oh wait...we're accredited now.

Bergy's leadership consisted of 14 years of being A YES MAN. He voted with Marono 98% of the time. He never stood up and said, "Hey guys, I dont think the Mayor of our City should have the tow contact". Not to mention, the famous land deal where "Bergy", your illustrious leader, benefited personally when the City was going to purchase 5 lots, it was stipulated in the purchase agreement that Bergy was applying for a loan for the 6th lot and if he wasn't awarded the loan, the City would not purchase the other 5 lots. Well Bergy got his land for about 200K and now its worth about 1.5 Mil. Yeah super leadership skills from Bergy. He must have learned them skills from his cousin Pepe Diaz, another scum bag with a smile.

Onto your second claim or shall I say, juvenile assumption. The property room is being investigated by 3 seperate agency's and a task force. The FBI, FDLE and the State Attorneys Office. Neither of these agency's will speed up or even entertain an inquire from anyone let alone a Commissioner in the very same City where the corruption scandal originated from.

Whether or not Villanueva is a leader, who knows. All politicians turn and become self serving at one point or another. Up to now, Villanueva has been on point. But you can always go in front of the Commission and ask what the status of that investigation is. But you won't!

And lastly, Bergy running for Mayor... Let's look at that possibility... Bergy had, Pepe Diaz, Idania Llanio, Manuel Duaso, Prisca Barreto, Jose M. Diaz, Joniel Diaz, David Borrero, Cecilia Hotlz-Alonzo and the other 10 paid campaign walkers knocking on doors for Bergy. They hit Villanueva through the mail hard and Villanueva still beat that MACHINE. Yet you believe that Bergy has a shot to be the next elected Mayor? Let's look at the candidates for Mayor:

Orlando Lopez
Idania
Bergy
Villanueva
Possibly Jose M. Diaz
And potentially Jose Pepe Diaz

There you have it folks. A little Agua Dulce political analyses 1 year and 5 months before the next Mayoral election. The suckasses will reveal themselves and people will again show thier true colors.

Til next time, stay classy SAN Diego!!!

Unregistered
01-08-2018, 03:36 AM

Ok so obviously you are not a police officer. If you were a cop, you would know that the particulors of that case, along with every other case is being investigated by either the FBI or FDLE and the State Wide prosecutor. They will either provide a close out memo or effect the arrest(s) of those individuals involved.