PDA

View Full Version : Shame Shame

Unregistered
12-05-2017, 11:49 PM
Shame on you Clewiston Police Department, you recently hired a new officer that hit the ground running, She started by running all around the area telling anyone who would listen how great she was and how the Hendry County Sheriff’s Office was lying about her. The same thing she did in Hendry but her true colors showed and soon no one wanted to work with her. If you ask her she can do it all and only her. As this was going on she was having an affair with a married City leader. Every day you post after post of her saying look at me she finds new ways to keep her photo out there wonder if she ever does any police work. This puzzled me at first because this was not what I know the new Chief to be.
Well, now we know why Clewiston hired her when we know the County said they wouldn’t. She was having an affair with a top City official, splitting up a family during the holidays. Wow what great moral character?
If that was not bad enough it is my understanding that the Detective that acts as though he is supper kid friendly wants her to work with the kids and the explorer program. Why so can he sleep with her too, great values being shown to the youth of Clewiston? What are you trying to teach them that if you lie and cheat and sleep around and destroy families you will make it? I guess in Clewiston that is what you need to do. It seems like City cops just sleep with everyone.
They sleep with each other’s and then get in physical altercations with the spouse of the officer they are having an affair with. Nothing happens, blamed on the old chief. They sleep with drug addicts and EMS personnel on duty. Nothing happens, blamed on the old chief. Now this how do you blame this on the old chief? Does your agency have any moral code? Is this what we can expect from your new Department? Well, it seems to be par for the course if it is all the way at the top of the City government. Maybe neither you nor the old Chief was allowed to do anything about this. I am really suppressed that some of the members of our City commission have tolerated all of this. But I guess they are more talk than action. I guess maybe the city manager could, but he is probably sleeping around too. Shame Shame.

Unregistered
12-06-2017, 04:07 PM
Got to love J.D. was reading on facebook the other day and she sated Anyone wants to donate to my shop with a cop program. Wow hers not Clewiston Police Department. Well, she told everyone in Hendry County she was going to be a Chief. Again I guess the Chief cannot run his agency and it is hers. Four is such a gym rate the new Chief seems to not be able to run his agency. He can not seem to control his people. Wonder why he was chosen for the job? There were people with the agency that had more experience than him and were more suitable to run the agency. But wait the City let them go. Wonder why would they not allow what the Chief is letting take place would they not allow the City Commission to do wrong things. It seems like if you stand up for what is right you get a target painted on your back, like the Park and Recreation Director. It is my understanding that if you stand up to A.P. your career is short lived. He even smarts off at the commission in public and nothing happens. Now if you a woman working for the City you need to remember you have no say in the man's world. It won't be long before someone speaks out and the heads will fall. I have another note. Has anyone seen a black man or woman working in city hall other than the cleaning lady? A.P your good old boy world will fall soon. Just keep poking the bear and soon he will bite. You forget that Bubba has friends and the commissioners wife is no pushover. And the new office really thinks she is all that. She really needs to look in the mirror not only are you ugly on the inside, you are ugly on the outside. To be a home wrecker and even if his moral character was messed up with his face religious stance. Yours should not be and this is who the Chief of Clewiston and his buddy want being the face of the agency. Wonder what you guys are doing?

Unregistered
12-06-2017, 04:08 PM
If all this was not enough, she shows up to the Chamber dinner in a t-shirt that says Police on it looks ruff, and very unprofessional and eats with the City commissioner, and again nothing is happening. Wow, Clewiston I cannot believe you stand for this. Where are your ethics? What is wrong with the leadership of this City? You fire upstanding Christen men. But keep commissioners the clearly have questionable ethics. You replace one City Manager with a good old boy who again has questionable ethics. Should we talk about the B.R. and how she had to leave all of the sudden from US Sugar?
You lose a Chief whose moral character and moral values were beyond approach, and replace him with someone you can control. Another local good old boy who clearly will not stand up for what is right. Wonder how his wife feels about this. By what I am being told him and his number two are real chummy with the new officer as well. Even been told she has been promised a sergeants position. What makes her so special? If she is all she says why is she living on the coast and driving here to work. Why is she taking such a pay cut? She told one person that it is because she is so much better than the officers at Clewiston she is going to be their PIO and have dayshift weekends off she would not be able to achieve that on the coast. Well, I guess the positive thing is she admitted to her limitation but, but if the Police Department Officers are so bad maybe the City should just give them to the County.

Unregistered
12-06-2017, 07:07 PM
This may be why the City commission never recognizes the hard work we do but as soon as she starts working they bring her name up almost every commission meeting. Chief must be taking a page out of the Sheriff's book. Don't support loyal hard working Officers because they are not yes mean but give everything to the new people. The Chief paid overtime for weeks so that he did not have to move the special people to night shift then when he hires new people they go straight to day shift. This is even when he has long term employees with young children that want to be on days, so they can spend more time with their families and have seniority. But the new girl with no children gets the day shift spot. Well I guess the loyal employees need to see the writing on the wall. The Chief is going to replace everyone with his buddies from the Sheriff's Office. I wonder how close him and her were. She sure is unprofessional in the office and says things that should not be said, but the Chief is not stopping it. I for one thought the Police Department was going to get better but I see now it will continue to support the good old boy mentality. Maybe the Sheriff's Office Will pick up all of the Police Officers that are not in the club.

Unregistered
12-06-2017, 07:21 PM
Kid friendly ****. that is right he is a ****. He is such a fake. He is nothing but an asshole. He is alway talking shit about what he wants out of the Clewiston Police Department. It is not his agency. He thinks because him and the Chief were friends that he has a say. He just doesn't know how the Chief really feels. He thinks he is so good with the kids why is he not doing the community policing? If he is so good with the kids and knows so much about the school system and the SRO program why is he not working for the Sheriff's Office running the SRO program instead of M.R. How come the Chief is not letting him run the explorer program or be the face of the Police Department. This is because the Chief thinks the Detective is trying to take his agency. Chief not that you are much better but the detective is not so smart and he is really ugly do he would not do well on camera. Have you ever heard him talk he sounds mentally disabled. Ask around you will not find one of the employees that work for the agency that will tell you he is good at what he does or is good for the agency. Even his step son hates working for him. Yes he supervises his step son. The community does not like him. The Officers in his own agency do not like him. Sometimes I wonder how he keeps a Job. Look at the number of years and the amount of training this man has and he has never risen above the rank of Sergeant. There must be a reason for that. I am sure the Chief only keeps him there for pity that and the fact that the Chief is not much better he is just a good old boy.

Unregistered
12-06-2017, 07:41 PM
Aske his own agency, Ask the City You would be hard pressed to find someone with something nice to say about him. And his family. They all think they're better than everyone. The are always in a little group you never see them hanging with the rest of the people that work there. As for the Chief he leaves him along because he has secrets he doesn't want told. Hell they are both probably taking shots at the new officer. Remember they all came from the Sheriff's Office they were all friends with the Sheriff. They all have the same baggage as him. They just did not stay on the Sheriff's team so they got kicked to the curb and the dumb people of Clewiston picked up the trash and let the fox in the hen house.

Unregistered
12-06-2017, 07:43 PM
Aske his own agency, Ask the City You would be hard pressed to find someone with something nice to say about him. And his family. They all think they're better than everyone. The are always in a little group you never see them hanging with the rest of the people that work there. As for the Chief he leaves him along because he has secrets he doesn't want told. Hell they are both probably taking shots at the new officer. Remember they all came from the Sheriff's Office they were all friends with the Sheriff. They all have the same baggage as him. They just did not stay on the Sheriff's team so they got kicked to the curb and the dumb people of Clewiston picked up the trash and let the fox in the hen house.

Your right I was told they were both told J.D. was not good to hire and they both said she was going to be just what the agency needs. I wonder if they think this now?

Unregistered
12-06-2017, 08:01 PM
I do not know much about this detective or if he is sleeping with is new officer but, I do know his new officer is sleeping with a City Commissioner, and the City is doing nothing. I am not sure how this become about the Chief of Police. The only thing his should be doing is dealing with his whore of an officer. I can bet you she will not be around my children or family. I think it is a shame her moral character and has caused so many to be hurt I am sure no one was wanting all of this during the Holiday Season. What kind of people are the two of them. They could not have waited for the holidays to end and for him to get a divorce. I believe she should have enough integrity to leave the relationship leave Clewiston and go make a mess where she lives. Clewiston did not need her before she came, she will not be missed when she is gone.

Unregistered
12-06-2017, 10:22 PM
I do not know much about this detective or if he is sleeping with is new officer but, I do know his new officer is sleeping with a City Commissioner, and the City is doing nothing. I am not sure how this become about the Chief of Police. The only thing his should be doing is dealing with his whore of an officer. I can bet you she will not be around my children or family. I think it is a shame her moral character and has caused so many to be hurt I am sure no one was wanting all of this during the Holiday Season. What kind of people are the two of them. They could not have waited for the holidays to end and for him to get a divorce. I believe she should have enough integrity to leave the relationship leave Clewiston and go make a mess where she lives. Clewiston did not need her before she came, she will not be missed when she is gone.

I second that by by. Do not let the door hit you where the good lord split ya.

Unregistered
12-06-2017, 10:25 PM
Maybe she can take her Country boy with her. What a good man he turned out to be. This should end his political career, but doubt in Clewiston he will probably move from Vice Mayor to Mayor.

Unregistered
12-07-2017, 09:04 PM
Look this issue is real simple. J.D. should no longer be employed by the Clewiston Police Department. M.A. should step down from the City Commission. They should not let their personal life’s affect the City they represent. There is no question they were involved in immoral conduct. Why is it taking so long for the City PD and City hall to announce the resignation of the two of them? If you take action you can prove to the world that the accusations made against you are false or at least you can take corrective action when you know you have messed up. A.A. needs to take a long hard look at his employees and what they are doing. The City of Clewiston deserves officers that have a good moral character. All the rest of the nastiness on here is just someone with a personal ax to grind.

Unregistered
12-08-2017, 12:26 AM
hey m.r. and the officers your trying to help in your agenda...go back to your departments page and keep with the negative posts on there. we all know how the sheriffs office is looking to oust a.a so they can take over. so its funny how we are harping on something just to get rid of people who they have personal agendas on. what was it they said after the hurricane...they plan to take a.a. out. sounds like we are making this a big deal because we keep saying to remove him and her. funny on the stories that keep being elaborated. also since we like to look at character. lets talk about agencies people worked at and had state attorneys hand deliver letters to the board so people aren't hired as chief. what was it thats right no confidence and destroying an agency. did you bring down an agency or was that just an agenda like you tell people. i remember a.a. stepped up when hendry told their officers to leave the city and go to labelle. he wanted what was best for the city. so as we continue to hit below the belt, how about the deputies and officers writing these post just put a name to it since they are just making all sorts of accusations in order to get a response. we know how some will lie to oust people out because then they have to work or put in effort and not collect a check. we have seen it done time and time again. we all know the sheriffs office has the same thing going on and the sheriff is under investigation. get on with your lives people you look like your targeting people with these posts because you don't like how they are getting attention for actually doing the job.

Unregistered
12-08-2017, 02:55 AM
She is sure getting attention for doing something not sure it was her job. LOL LOL LOL

Unregistered
12-08-2017, 02:56 AM
Kid friendly ****. that is right he is a ****. He is such a fake. He is nothing but an asshole. He is alway talking shit about what he wants out of the Clewiston Police Department. It is not his agency. He thinks because him and the Chief were friends that he has a say. He just doesn't know how the Chief really feels. He thinks he is so good with the kids why is he not doing the community policing? If he is so good with the kids and knows so much about the school system and the SRO program why is he not working for the Sheriff's Office running the SRO program instead of M.R. How come the Chief is not letting him run the explorer program or be the face of the Police Department. This is because the Chief thinks the Detective is trying to take his agency. Chief not that you are much better but the detective is not so smart and he is really ugly do he would not do well on camera. Have you ever heard him talk he sounds mentally disabled. Ask around you will not find one of the employees that work for the agency that will tell you he is good at what he does or is good for the agency. Even his step son hates working for him. Yes he supervises his step son. The community does not like him. The Officers in his own agency do not like him. Sometimes I wonder how he keeps a Job. Look at the number of years and the amount of training this man has and he has never risen above the rank of Sergeant. There must be a reason for that. I am sure the Chief only keeps him there for pity that and the fact that the Chief is not much better he is just a good old boy.

Look at his "military service" record. Sometimes mentioned as "served his country". He washed out of Navy boot camp. Could.not.take.it. The Navy. Quit. Navy boot. But over compensates in other ways. He was booted from the SO years ago. Would not make it in a major agency, would not make it past interview or psych eval. Was rejected by one major agency years ago when he was booted from our SO.

Unregistered
12-08-2017, 03:03 AM
hey m.r. and the officers your trying to help in your agenda...go back to your departments page and keep with the negative posts on there. we all know how the sheriffs office is looking to oust a.a so they can take over. so its funny how we are harping on something just to get rid of people who they have personal agendas on. what was it they said after the hurricane...they plan to take a.a. out. sounds like we are making this a big deal because we keep saying to remove him and her. funny on the stories that keep being elaborated. also since we like to look at character. lets talk about agencies people worked at and had state attorneys hand deliver letters to the board so people aren't hired as chief. what was it thats right no confidence and destroying an agency. did you bring down an agency or was that just an agenda like you tell people. i remember a.a. stepped up when hendry told their officers to leave the city and go to labelle. he wanted what was best for the city. so as we continue to hit below the belt, how about the deputies and officers writing these post just put a name to it since they are just making all sorts of accusations in order to get a response. we know how some will lie to oust people out because then they have to work or put in effort and not collect a check. we have seen it done time and time again. we all know the sheriffs office has the same thing going on and the sheriff is under investigation. get on with your lives people you look like your targeting people with these posts because you don't like how they are getting attention for actually doing the job.

I have a question, or maybe a comment. When they are talking about, getting rid of him and her I think they are talking about J.D and M.A., not A.A., and really you do not think something should be done about J.D. and M.A.

Unregistered
12-08-2017, 12:52 PM
hey m.r. and the officers your trying to help in your agenda...go back to your departments page and keep with the negative posts on there. we all know how the sheriffs office is looking to oust a.a so they can take over. ...

Wisten to the wittle man use his voice. A deputy has county wide jurisdiction, the badge and door say "Hendry County", doesn't matter what a municipal Cheif "orders", if anyone "left" is was out of courtesy. Look at the roster for the PD and look at virtually everyones records. Count the terminations. Not one of them would make a background check elsewhere. Troublemakers, problem children, genuine unhireables. By the way f you "we all know how the sheriffs office is looking to oust". If AA is 'ousted" it is because of politics and other reasons. Good try at pointing the shitty stick away from yourself.

Unregistered
12-08-2017, 04:05 PM
This site is really said, the hatred posted on here is out of control. Look none of you are going to make a difference. Obviously, your situation in your life is so sad you cannot do positive things in your own life or career, so you try to take down others with false accusations. You try to make people attack each other. This is the sign of weak people.
Please if all the things you are saying are true they are subject to public records. See how many of the Police Offices have been fired before. You can publish it here it is public record. Every agency has its issues, and the people in the administrative positions do the best they can to deal with it. A.A. did not ask J.D. to have an affair and cause all of this. He does not run the officers personal life. Why is this about him? You poor people have an ax to grind and some really built up hatred.
Look nothing you are doing is going to get you promoted or move someone out of the way for your friend. All it will do is cause pain to the officers you are using to try and take A.A. down, and damage the public option of law enforcement more. Grow up if there is a problem in your agency address it; don’t hide on here acting like a kid.
I would ask anyone who really wants to check the facts to pull the records. You would see that the personal attacks on here are false. This has nothing to do with the SO or the PD this has to do with the lack of professionalism and morality in law enforcement and the world today. I hope that whatever pain you are filling inside will heal so you do not need to try and hurt others to make you feel better. Check A.A.’s character it is not in question. If he is allowed he will take the P.D. places.
The issue here is the PD should not have hired J.D. and they did. She lied to them as she has to everyone else. The real funny part is that M.A. did worse and no one is attacking him. I know this will not stop you but I hope maybe you will think about your actions.
Concerned Clewiston Citizen.

Unregistered
12-08-2017, 05:38 PM
This site is really said, the hatred posted on here is out of control. Look none of you are going to make a difference. Obviously, your situation in your life is so sad you cannot do positive things in your own life or career, so you try to take down others with false accusations. You try to make people attack each other. This is the sign of weak people.
Please if all the things you are saying are true they are subject to public records. See how many of the Police Offices have been fired before. You can publish it here it is public record. Every agency has its issues, and the people in the administrative positions do the best they can to deal with it. A.A. did not ask J.D. to have an affair and cause all of this. He does not run the officers personal life. Why is this about him? You poor people have an ax to grind and some really built up hatred.
Look nothing you are doing is going to get you promoted or move someone out of the way for your friend. All it will do is cause pain to the officers you are using to try and take A.A. down, and damage the public option of law enforcement more. Grow up if there is a problem in your agency address it; don’t hide on here acting like a kid.
I would ask anyone who really wants to check the facts to pull the records. You would see that the personal attacks on here are false. This has nothing to do with the SO or the PD this has to do with the lack of professionalism and morality in law enforcement and the world today. I hope that whatever pain you are filling inside will heal so you do not need to try and hurt others to make you feel better. Check A.A.’s character it is not in question. If he is allowed he will take the P.D. places.
The issue here is the PD should not have hired J.D. and they did. She lied to them as she has to everyone else. The real funny part is that M.A. did worse and no one is attacking him. I know this will not stop you but I hope maybe you will think about your actions.
Concerned Clewiston Citizen.

Try signing "illiterate" "irrelevant" in addition to "concerned" No one is attacking "AA" or making "false accusations" F you and your career advice - "grow up if there is a problem in your agency"?

WTF do "you" know about internal politics, wtf are YOU? Love how you say "dont hide one here like kid" - BUT YOU make the comment "The real funny part is that M.A. did worse and no one is attacking him" well big man, its your turn in the spotlight and then your comments about JD "The issue here is the PD should not have hired J.D. and they did."

Unregistered
12-09-2017, 12:58 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2832214]Maybe she can take her Country boy with her. What a good man he turned out to be. This should end his political career, but doubt in Clewiston he will probably move from Vice Mayor to Mayor.[/QUOTE

Big big dummies! And not as smart as they think they are. By the way, most everything on here is true, except she didn’t have dinner with him at the Chamber Event. But, he did purchase a purse for her. Took her to Orlando for a “day of fun and a Commissioner meeting.” And walked through City Place where everyone saw them. And posted on FB multiple photos and jabs about her relationship with the same man. (Our beloved Vice Mayor) Who also has a beautiful wife.

Unregistered
12-09-2017, 03:00 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2832214]Maybe she can take her Country boy with her. What a good man he turned out to be. This should end his political career, but doubt in Clewiston he will probably move from Vice Mayor to Mayor.[/QUOTE

Big big dummies! And not as smart as they think they are. By the way, most everything on here is true, except she didn’t have dinner with him at the Chamber Event. But, he did purchase a purse for her. Took her to Orlando for a “day of fun and a Commissioner meeting.” And walked through City Place where everyone saw them. And posted on FB multiple photos and jabs about her relationship with the same man. (Our beloved Vice Mayor) Who also has a beautiful wife.

Cry and complain all you want peasant. The right people run Clewiston to keep peasants like you safe from your own selves. I will vote to keep the status quo always.

Being in city government is practically a birthright. Nobility. It is the business of no one what goes on behind closed doors or away from the city if you do not own property or have an established business in the city. Your world exists within 50 square miles. Those in city government are thinkers, doers, and make things happen on issues you could not comprehend. You should bow when you see them.

"Walked through City Place where everyone saw them" Who is "everyone"? I do not recall seeing "them". "He did purchase a purse for her". Do you have the receipt? Your jealousy and ignorance is sickening to all who read and exposed to it.

Go on with your dramatic stories and mis information. Mind your business. The business of city government is above you. Elevate yourself, repeat 8th grade, learn basic artihmetic, try bottled beer instead of cans you derelict. Consider a relationship with someone who does not share your parentage.

Unregistered
12-10-2017, 11:26 AM
Amen! Get over someone’s personal business. If the male officer who sent the picture out to other people and bragged about it wouldn’t have no one would have been in this female officers business. Personal is personal learn the difference. This smear campaign you’have launched with so much false information is egregious. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Get a life and worry about your own skeletons before you worry about someone else’s that apparently from these posts happened 50 miles from the city anyways.

Unregistered
12-10-2017, 04:53 PM
Amen! Get over someone’s personal business. If the male officer who sent the picture out to other people and bragged about it wouldn’t have no one would have been in this female officers business. Personal is personal learn the difference. This smear campaign you’have launched with so much false information is egregious. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Get a life and worry about your own skeletons before you worry about someone else’s that apparently from these posts happened 50 miles from the city anyways.

women do not belong in law enforcement but law enforcement belongs in women. Department concubines maybe. The Japanese used them with great success

Unregistered
12-10-2017, 06:12 PM
Look, all this juvenile B.S. is a joke, the simple facts are Clewiston Police Department had an officer who has called herself the face of an agency commit a moral character violation and causes undue attention and embarrassment to the agency. They had a City commissioner that commit a moral character violation and cause undue attention and embarrassment to the City. The norm is clear he should step down and she should be let go. What is causing all the anger is the Chief of Police and the City are not doing what is appropriate. The female officer is still all on the Police Department’s Facebook page acting as she has done nothing wrong, and the Vice Mayor is still on the City council. He made a very good post on Facebook saying he would do what he needed to do to fix this. Well, Mike then step down and go fix your family.
I do understand you are both humans and humans make mistakes. With mistakes come consequences. Do the right thing rebuild your family and become the good man you can be. Do not act like the rules do not apply to you like the rest of the corrupt politicians today.
Now the female officer that wants to act like she did nothing wrong. It again is showing who she is and her character.
For the Chief, it is clear he will not touch her she is still all over his social media, still acting as the face of his agency. So either what she has done, does not bother her or the rumors are true. I was told by a Deputy this weekend that she and the Chief were on shift together. Isn’t that something the Chief of Police coming out and covering shift with his favorite officer. I bet if Jill Atkinson made this public it would really shut the female officer's fundraising down. I guess she is lucky Jill is not trying to hurt her community and the children. It is sad that this out of towner had only been here for a short time and has managed to cause this much pain. Chief you need to take a hint. This young lady is going to bring you more trouble. If you are the man everyone keeps trying to convince me you are why have you not taken action. In any other agency they young lady would be gone.

Unregistered
12-10-2017, 09:57 PM
Look, all this juvenile B.S. is a joke, the simple facts are Clewiston Police Department had an officer who has called herself the face of an agency commit a moral character violation and causes undue attention and embarrassment to the agency. They had a City commissioner that commit a moral character violation and cause undue attention and embarrassment to the City. The norm is clear he should step down and she should be let go. What is causing all the anger is the Chief of Police and the City are not doing what is appropriate. The female officer is still all on the Police Department’s Facebook page acting as she has done nothing wrong, and the Vice Mayor is still on the City council. He made a very good post on Facebook saying he would do what he needed to do to fix this. Well, Mike then step down and go fix your family.
I do understand you are both humans and humans make mistakes. With mistakes come consequences. Do the right thing rebuild your family and become the good man you can be. Do not act like the rules do not apply to you like the rest of the corrupt politicians today.
Now the female officer that wants to act like she did nothing wrong. It again is showing who she is and her character.
For the Chief, it is clear he will not touch her she is still all over his social media, still acting as the face of his agency. So either what she has done, does not bother her or the rumors are true. I was told by a Deputy this weekend that she and the Chief were on shift together. Isn’t that something the Chief of Police coming out and covering shift with his favorite officer. I bet if Jill Atkinson made this public it would really shut the female officer's fundraising down. I guess she is lucky Jill is not trying to hurt her community and the children. It is sad that this out of towner had only been here for a short time and has managed to cause this much pain. Chief you need to take a hint. This young lady is going to bring you more trouble. If you are the man everyone keeps trying to convince me you are why have you not taken action. In any other agency they young lady would be gone.

First loudmouth jackass wtf are you to shut everyone else down with "juvenile bs" - you dont like it farmer? Go to Ortona and play in the mud.

Define exactly a "moral character violation" Show us where in the department employee handbook or SOP that defines that and spells out what to do. Another armchair law enofrcement executive.

You were "told a by a deputy this weekend", do you know what hearsay is? F you and F whatever deputy who wants to spead gossip - now THAT IS SOMETHING maybe found in the SO SOP... The Cheif is the Cheif. He can do whatever he wants - he is a "working Chief", he shags calls - thats called leading from the front, instead of running your farmer mouth from behind a keyboard. You should applud this Chief for being a leader, not making innuendo. Your mentality is evident by what you judge the Chief on.

Are you a family counselor or just some manure hold dispensing unasked for guidence on "rebuilding families" go write a column in your church bulletin if you have the urge to "counsel" or make moral judgement on "politicians today" this is an LEO forum, not the dive bar chat room.

"If rumors are true" Deal in facts - provable ones. Otherwise stay quiet.

Let the Chief handle things his way, he was picked for the job - not you. You are a zero, got it?

Unregistered
12-10-2017, 11:27 PM
Wow, J.D. did I hit a nerve? Look at the pot calling the kettle black “loudmouth jackass” you are nothing but a loud mouth. I did not call anyone names or talk shit like you are that is the Juvenile B.S.
Let’s help you out because I know you talk like you know everything but you don’t. The Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) states that Law enforcement effectiveness depends upon community respect and confidence. Conduct which detracts from this respect and confidence is detrimental to the public interest and should be prohibited. The policy of this Department is to investigate circumstances suggesting an officer has engaged in unbecoming conduct, and impose disciplinary action when appropriate.
I think what you did clearly constitute conduct that detracts from the respect and confidence of the public interest.
No I do not have your SOP’s and they are not online for me to look at but most agencies have regulations to your activity with a City Commissioner. Let be clear you have caused your agency much embarrassment by your unprofessional behaver. But I do not expect you to get it and I am really surprised your Chief is ok with it.
Yes I do know what hearsay is, are you denying you were working this weekend with the Chief?
Was the Deputy spreading gossip or facts?
Yes, the Chief is the Chief and he can do what he wants and clearly has. This is clearly put his agency into a spot where he has to cover a shift, and according to this site, he has many who work for him who are unhappy and feeling abused.
Now as for your comment about being a farmer or playing in Ortona, I assume you think that because people live here in the center of the State they are uneducated and dumb. I am not. I would applaud the Chief if he did the right thing and fired you and sent you on your way. I would have much respect if the City did the right thing. Or if Mike did the right thing and yes I know that is my opinion of the right thing. But I am allowed to have one. No as for the Chief handling things his way he will it will not stop the people from speaking out. Clearly, he has some issues in his agency he needs to take care of. Starting with you.

Unregistered
12-10-2017, 11:34 PM
J.D. just face it only the Chief and number two wanted you. The rest of the officers asked the Chief not to hire you, and after what they have seen they sure do not want you their now.

Unregistered
12-11-2017, 12:48 AM
Wow, J.D. did I hit a nerve? Look at the pot calling the kettle black “loudmouth jackass” you are nothing but a loud mouth. I did not call anyone names or talk shit like you are that is the Juvenile B.S.
Let’s help you out because I know you talk like you know everything but you don’t. The Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) states that Law enforcement effectiveness depends upon community respect and confidence. Conduct which detracts from this respect and confidence is detrimental to the public interest and should be prohibited. The policy of this Department is to investigate circumstances suggesting an officer has engaged in unbecoming conduct, and impose disciplinary action when appropriate.
I think what you did clearly constitute conduct that detracts from the respect and confidence of the public interest.
No I do not have your SOP’s and they are not online for me to look at but most agencies have regulations to your activity with a City Commissioner. Let be clear you have caused your agency much embarrassment by your unprofessional behaver. But I do not expect you to get it and I am really surprised your Chief is ok with it.
Yes I do know what hearsay is, are you denying you were working this weekend with the Chief?
Yes, the Chief is the Chief and he can do what he wants and clearly has. This is clearly put his agency into a spot where he has to cover a shift, and according to this site, he has many who work for him who are unhappy and feeling abused.
Now as for your comment about being a farmer or playing in Ortona, I assume you think that because people live here in the center of the State they are uneducated and dumb. I am not. I would applaud the Chief if he did the right thing and fired you and sent you on your way. I would have much respect if the City did the right thing. Or if Mike did the right thing and yes I know that is my opinion of the right thing. But I am allowed to have one. No as for the Chief handling things his way he will it will not stop the people from speaking out. Clearly, he has some issues in his agency he needs to take care of. Starting with you.

Im not "JD" Im a concerned citizen, I am starting a literacy awareness campaign and you are the poster child for stupidity and ignorance. If the board a health had arrest powers for poor hygeine, you would be listed as a public health menace as well. Who are you to think your appluse or apporval for the Chief matters? Actually approval from your would concern me, since you have no clue what policing is about. Worry about your own issues armchair expert before decinding how to solve porblems you have no clue about aside than gossip and hearsay.

Then again you are the sort who likes to hear and read himself, so youll have an opinion, regardless if it is an informed one or not.

What is wrong with a Chief covering or riding for a shift? Thats pretty solid and shows he's a cop at heart.

Let the Chief do his thing in his own way, and you do yours in silence. Unless you have something intelligent and factual to say, keep working on yourself. Less television, more reading, work on some 6th grade puzzles, maybe by spring you can impress us with some new vocabulary too.

Unregistered
12-11-2017, 02:05 AM

C.C. should be considered as the next Chief.

Unregistered
12-11-2017, 03:16 AM

To this poster, people don't think you're dumb. People just don't understand how you can make a statement about intellect and then have a ton of spelling errors. Totally negates the post. You almost had it, try again and maybe this time, use spell checker or a dictionary.

Unregistered
12-11-2017, 03:18 AM
J.D. just face it only the Chief and number two wanted you. The rest of the officers asked the Chief not to hire you, and after what they have seen they sure do not want you their now.

..."they sure do not want you THERE now."

Unregistered
12-11-2017, 03:36 AM
..."they sure do not want you THERE now."

So true. Your example and the one before it are perfect illustrations of the wide gap between those who rule the city with wisdom and benveolence, and those who bitterly and illiterately complain. Again,unless one has property ownership or an established licensed business, those who do not should seek to better themselves instead of seeking to infect and dilute the conversation with their sub standard intelect and functional moron level of reasoning.

There will always be illiterates but no one should always have to tolerate or listen to the "ideas" or "opinions" of illiterates as equal. There is no such thing as equal. Those who seek "equality" should consider moving to a commune in Oregon, not seek to "contribute" to the dialogue, especially when it is above their level and does not concern them.

Of course reading and remaining silent is fine. If we must accept the burden of carrying the intellectually lame and ignorant, it is the charity of our enlightened nature to do so. But while being carried, be quiet.

Unregistered
12-11-2017, 04:38 PM

So funny A.A was chosen over him for a reason. Really this guy is handicapped. The City fired the person who should be Chief.

Unregistered
12-11-2017, 04:51 PM
So funny A.A was chosen over him for a reason. Really this guy is handicapped. The City fired the person who should be Chief.

Who is the handcapped "this guy"? A.A. or C.C. Why was A.A. chosen over C.C. ?
A.A. has more experience and started his career as a cop. C.C. started his career as a DOC guard. Why couldn't he start out as LE in the first place?

Unregistered
12-11-2017, 06:27 PM

Ableism /ˈeɪblɪzəm/ (also known as ablism, disablism, anapirophobia, anapirism, disability discrimination, and handicapism) is discrimination and social prejudice against people with disabilities. Ableism characterizes persons as defined by their disabilities and as inferior to the non-disabled.

You should applaud the handicapped for making it in law enforcement not criticize them. What other sick predjudices do you harbor? You are disgusting and should have mandatory sensitivity traning and counseling.

Unregistered
12-11-2017, 06:46 PM
Who is the handcapped "this guy"? A.A. or C.C. Why was A.A. chosen over C.C. ?
A.A. has more experience and started his career as a cop. C.C. started his career as a DOC guard. Why couldn't he start out as LE in the first place?

No No I agree I was talking about C.C. as the handicapped guy? I thought what was posted was a joke.

Unregistered
12-11-2017, 09:50 PM
No No I agree I was talking about C.C. as the handicapped guy? I thought what was posted was a joke.

Didn't he used to work the SO?

Unregistered
12-11-2017, 11:20 PM

If A.A. steps down demand that C.C. be the new chief

Unregistered
12-12-2017, 10:55 AM
noone wants him. you guys just being funny now. No need to worry the PD will be under SO soon and no one need worry there will be no Chief

Unregistered
12-12-2017, 02:05 PM
noone wants him. you guys just being funny now. No need to worry the PD will be under SO soon and no one need worry there will be no Chief

https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/...s_Office_et_al
http://highlandscounty.wtsp.com/news/people/69724-former-avon-park-police-chief-subject-3-investigations
http://www.tbo.com/news/state-probe-of-avon-park-reveals-discord-dysfunction-201518
https://www.winknews.com/2016/11/03/case-against-deputy-adds-to-trouble-for-hendry-sheriff/
https://www.winknews.com/2016/09/21/alleged-cover-up-places-hendry-sheriff-under-eye-of-investigators/
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime--law/gov-scott-gives-aronberg-extra-year-investigate-hendry-sheriff/058vtuCXfmpvJ8JxpZKDHP/
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/23785430/hendry-sheriffs-office-arrests-two-officers
https://whiddenslies.weebly.com/wink-newsfdle-case.html

If the city allows that, I have a feeling this county will fall. Other agencies are refusing to hire anyone from the county amid this investigation. Multiple departments have been told not to pick anyone up due to no wanting liability when this case is over and seeing where the domino falls. I think the city needs to stay where they are. M.R. cannot run any agency as he is a documented liar and the state attorney themselves delivered letters of vote of no confidence. They still talk about how he ruined the agency. The people in his own department didn't want to work for him. They observed him lie there as well. The Sheriff's department well these articles speak for themselves the leadership they hold and the unethical and moral wrongs they continue to bring to the department.

Unregistered
12-12-2017, 02:37 PM
Well if the Sheriff’s Office takes over the Police Department, J.D. should be looking for a job because S.W. will not want A.A.'s sloppy seconds. C.C. should just give up law enforcement. He was lucky to make it this long. A.A. should be able to get a job in Palm Beach being a yes man for their agency. Let’s face it the Police Department has not had a leader in a very long time. At one point in time, they had a City Manager that took control and K.P. got rid of him. Everyone thought A.A. was going to do a good job and it seemed he was, but now that J.D’s scandal has caused a few of you to spill the beans, we know that he was just keeping things quiet. Look the thing that takes down most people is the unwillingness to do the right thing.

Unregistered
12-12-2017, 02:40 PM
http://highlandscounty.wtsp.com/news/people/69724-former-avon-park-police-chief-subject-3-investigations
http://www.tbo.com/news/state-probe-of-avon-park-reveals-discord-dysfunction-201518
https://www.winknews.com/2016/11/03/case-against-deputy-adds-to-trouble-for-hendry-sheriff/
https://www.winknews.com/2016/09/21/alleged-cover-up-places-hendry-sheriff-under-eye-of-investigators/
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime--law/gov-scott-gives-aronberg-extra-year-investigate-hendry-sheriff/058vtuCXfmpvJ8JxpZKDHP/
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/23785430/hendry-sheriffs-office-arrests-two-officers
https://whiddenslies.weebly.com/wink-newsfdle-case.html

If the city allows that, I have a feeling this county will fall. Other agencies are refusing to hire anyone from the county amid this investigation. Multiple departments have been told not to pick anyone up due to no wanting liability when this case is over and seeing where the domino falls. I think the city needs to stay where they are. M.R. cannot run any agency as he is a documented liar and the state attorney themselves delivered letters of vote of no confidence. They still talk about how he ruined the agency. The people in his own department didn't want to work for him. They observed him lie there as well. The Sheriff's department well these articles speak for themselves the leadership they hold and the unethical and moral wrongs they continue to bring to the department.

Misfeasance- A transgression, especially the wrongful exercise of lawful authority.
A term used in Tort Law to describe an act that is legal but performed improperly. Generally, a civil defendant will be liable for misfeasance if the defendant owed a duty of care toward the plaintiff, the defendant breached that duty of care by improperly performing legal act, and the improper performance resulted in harm to the plaintiff.

Malfeasance is the performance by a public official of an act that is legally unjustified, harmful, or contrary to law; wrongdoing (used especially of an act in violation of a public trust).

Gross misconduct is an act which is so serious that is justifies dismissal without notice. They must be acts that destroy the relationship of trust and confidence between the entity and the public making the working relationship impossible to continue. Misconduct is wrongful, improper or unlawful conduct motivated by premeditated or intentional purpose or by obstinate indifference to the consequences of one's act. This can cause official misconduct which affects the performance of official duties. These are grounds for a cause or removal of an elected official.

Unregistered
12-12-2017, 02:58 PM
Misfeasance- A transgression, especially the wrongful exercise of lawful authority.
A term used in Tort Law to describe an act that is legal but performed improperly. Generally, a civil defendant will be liable for misfeasance if the defendant owed a duty of care toward the plaintiff, the defendant breached that duty of care by improperly performing legal act, and the improper performance resulted in harm to the plaintiff.

Malfeasance is the performance by a public official of an act that is legally unjustified, harmful, or contrary to law; wrongdoing (used especially of an act in violation of a public trust).

Gross misconduct is an act which is so serious that is justifies dismissal without notice. They must be acts that destroy the relationship of trust and confidence between the entity and the public making the working relationship impossible to continue. Misconduct is wrongful, improper or unlawful conduct motivated by premeditated or intentional purpose or by obstinate indifference to the consequences of one's act. This can cause official misconduct which affects the performance of official duties. These are grounds for a cause or removal of an elected official.

Why would the good citizens want this department to take over? Looks like they wouldn't get justice if the defendants know the right people. In the scheme of everything... looks like there are a lot of documented honesty issues.

https://www.flgov.com/wp-content/uploads/orders/2017/EO_17-238.pdf
https://www.flgov.com/wp-content/uploads/orders/2016/EO_16-224.pdf

Unregistered
12-12-2017, 03:37 PM
Well if the Sheriff’s Office takes over the Police Department, J.D. should be looking for a job because S.W. will not want A.A.'s sloppy seconds. C.C. should just give up law enforcement. He was lucky to make it this long. A.A. should be able to get a job in Palm Beach being a yes man for their agency. Let’s face it the Police Department has not had a leader in a very long time. At one point in time, they had a City Manager that took control and K.P. got rid of him. Everyone thought A.A. was going to do a good job and it seemed he was, but now that J.D’s scandal has caused a few of you to spill the beans, we know that he was just keeping things quiet. Look the thing that takes down most people is the unwillingness to do the right thing.

Why don't you take your personal agenda you have against the Chief and go write in a diary. The Chief is out in the public and supports his officers to do their job. What are you so upset about? The fact the Chief and others are acknowledging that this is someone's personal life and the city has no right to interfere. The fact that just because you write something doesn't mean its true. If you are so confident in what you write, put a name to it. Nothing says coward more than a person who can spouts off lies and won't put a name to it. The writings are on the wall. You want to make this scandal bigger than what it really is to push personal agendas. All the while defaming people that you have no knowledge of and are just writing this to get a feel good sense for your pathetic life that you live behind a keyboard. Why not confront the officer and the Chief themselves since you have so much knowledge and give them your opinions on how they can be better. Are you afraid of the backlash that will cause? Any coward who jumps on a computer and attacks creditability doesn't carry much weight. You need to get a lesson on life and stop acting like a high school cheerleader who just lost her boyfriend to the new girl because she was different. I worked with her at the Sheriff's office and I for one can say she started the shop with a cop thing and she never slept around with anyone here. So kill that rumor that she gets around like you posted. She did her job and did it well. So what she didn't grow up here. If we all want to remember she brought the shop thing here after being here for a few weeks and got all the plans together. I don't remember your agency or ours doing that any year prior. So you want to cut her down because she dated someone on her own time. I think we all know living here all our lives that certain peoples wife were not as they portray themselves in public and did it a couple of times to him. Some people just don't like to put their business out there for the public and would rather deal with it personally. M.A. needs to just ignore the few people here who don't like what he did. Don't turn a blind eye anymore to something that has been done to you numerous times but no one said anything to you. Get your head out your ass and leave the girl alone. She knows how to do the job and could bring a lot to this county. If we stopped running off good cops that can make positive impacts on the city and county we could be two great agencies. Instead we do all we can to piss them off to leave and we stay stagnant. All the deputies who have left here have gone onto better themselves because they got away from here. J.D. keep up the good work and your haters here we can see they hate the fact that you are bringing good things to the city now. It's sad that I work with some of you at the S.O. that have been writing on here. Word is getting out and you're looking childish. What is word going around that Diaz needs to get the f*** out our county and we are going to whatever it takes until she leaves or fired. I can see that you guys are using your inventive writing skills to do the best you can to get her to go. You guys talk about how she doesn't belong here. She has helped me out plenty of times when I needed a solid backup. Yes she has this outgoing personality that people aren't used to but it kept her solid in Clewiston. People would come to her and give her information on crimes. So grow the F*** up you bunch of cowards. J.D. you got this girl don't let these little coward b**** try and write some bull**** on you. We know who is doing this and we hope you nail their a**.

Unregistered
12-12-2017, 05:43 PM
Why don't you take your personal agenda you have against the Chief and go write in a diary. The Chief is out in the public and supports his officers to do their job. What are you so upset about? The fact the Chief and others are acknowledging that this is someone's personal life and the city has no right to interfere. The fact that just because you write something doesn't mean its true. If you are so confident in what you write, put a name to it. Nothing says coward more than a person who can spouts off lies and won't put a name to it. The writings are on the wall. You want to make this scandal bigger than what it really is to push personal agendas. All the while defaming people that you have no knowledge of and are just writing this to get a feel good sense for your pathetic life that you live behind a keyboard. Why not confront the officer and the Chief themselves since you have so much knowledge and give them your opinions on how they can be better. Are you afraid of the backlash that will cause? Any coward who jumps on a computer and attacks creditability doesn't carry much weight. You need to get a lesson on life and stop acting like a high school cheerleader who just lost her boyfriend to the new girl because she was different. I worked with her at the Sheriff's office and I for one can say she started the shop with a cop thing and she never slept around with anyone here. So kill that rumor that she gets around like you posted. She did her job and did it well. So what she didn't grow up here. If we all want to remember she brought the shop thing here after being here for a few weeks and got all the plans together. I don't remember your agency or ours doing that any year prior. So you want to cut her down because she dated someone on her own time. I think we all know living here all our lives that certain peoples wife were not as they portray themselves in public and did it a couple of times to him. Some people just don't like to put their business out there for the public and would rather deal with it personally. M.A. needs to just ignore the few people here who don't like what he did. Don't turn a blind eye anymore to something that has been done to you numerous times but no one said anything to you. Get your head out your ass and leave the girl alone. She knows how to do the job and could bring a lot to this county. If we stopped running off good cops that can make positive impacts on the city and county we could be two great agencies. Instead we do all we can to piss them off to leave and we stay stagnant. All the deputies who have left here have gone onto better themselves because they got away from here. J.D. keep up the good work and your haters here we can see they hate the fact that you are bringing good things to the city now. It's sad that I work with some of you at the S.O. that have been writing on here. Word is getting out and you're looking childish. What is word going around that Diaz needs to get the f*** out our county and we are going to whatever it takes until she leaves or fired. I can see that you guys are using your inventive writing skills to do the best you can to get her to go. You guys talk about how she doesn't belong here. She has helped me out plenty of times when I needed a solid backup. Yes she has this outgoing personality that people aren't used to but it kept her solid in Clewiston. People would come to her and give her information on crimes. So grow the F*** up you bunch of cowards. J.D. you got this girl don't let these little coward b**** try and write some bull**** on you. We know who is doing this and we hope you nail their a**.

What are "inventive writing skills" How many times did you need "solid backup"? LOL!

We can see right though this post it is a nice piece of fiction from a supposed 3rd party defending her. Magical how a mystery SO employee just happens to write the longest rambling self congratulating BS post in the history of this site in her defense. What's next a few lifesaving awards over this weekend?

You are an total mental case. Good thing any agency you've worked at does not require a psych, you would fail.

Unregistered
12-13-2017, 02:07 AM

Why not just knocked up? Every female cop who is a fu#k up deliberately gets knocked up and then plays the EEOC game to make a living. Surprised you haven't tried making a living getting hired and fired and suing, or its matter of time?

Unregistered
12-13-2017, 04:14 PM
Why not just knocked up? Every female cop who is a fu#k up deliberately gets knocked up and then plays the EEOC game to make a living. Surprised you haven't tried making a living getting hired and fired and suing, or its matter of time?

Exactly! Avoid getting written up as a fu¢k up, get knocked up and hide behind lawsuits. Complain about being treated differently when pregnant but sue because you are and cannot perform the job function. Demand special treatment when it suits you but sue for being treated differently. Have your cake and eat it too.

Unregistered
12-14-2017, 12:07 AM

Wow,

This is just what you do. Look how good I am. I know this one. I know that one. I did this. I did that. I can do anything you can do better.

You may have Clewiston admin fooled but we know who you are and what you are up to. There will be a point in time that you will not be protected and A.A. will see you for what you are, and your career in Clewiston will end. I do not think it is long from now.

You have put yourself in a position where you cannot be touched but keep talking it will come. I know you will sue, but let’s be clear you are not the first and you will not be the last, and if you win, and I doubt you will because what has been said is true. It will not cost us a dime.

Keep thinking you are the grates, and maybe it will come true. If anyone believes you they should ask themselves why you are here. Why are you driving so fair to work here? Don’t give us this crap “If we stopped running off good cops that can make positive impacts on the City and County we could be two great agencies. Instead we do all we can to piss them off to leave and we stay stagnant” This is so funny because you represent yourself as a local cop and yet you are so pathetic that you need these outsiders to come stop you from stagnating, but you want us to listen to you, the incompetent cop who needs others to make them not stagnate.

There is no personal agenda against the Chief. Well, maybe some on here have one but not I. There are just facts. The facts are officers under the Chief are behaving inappropriately, and some of them are at the least morally corrupt. All we have asked is that the City of Clewiston and the Chief do the right thing and address it.

I agree with you about personal life but her personal life is not private or personal any longer and it is my understanding that was her doing. But yet she is still the face of the agency. Maybe it is true there is no one else that can do what she does. If that is the case you are worse off than I thought.

You tell us if we are so confident in what we write to put our names to it, well where is your name? If there is one thing, I have written that is a lie, please point it out.

I have no personal agenda I just think several members of the Clewiston Police Department committed violations of policy and law and nothing happened. It was all just swept under the rug. That is not what I want to see out of an agency I support. Look the men and women at the agency are scared to speak their minds for fear of retaliation so they speak to others. Don’t tell me that there will not be retaliation if you stand up to the establishment. Do we need to talk about B.R.?

As for the question of why not confront the officers and the Chief themselves since you have so much knowledge and give them your opinions? According to what I am being told they have and no action has been taken.

Now I want to address the statement that J.D. “started the shop with a cop thing” really The Shop with a Cop program was started in 2000 by retired Chief John Harrington who at the time was a Senior Commander with the St Paul Police Department. Please get your facts right. Any officer given the time to run around and set that program up can make it happen. We did it again this year and she was not with us. I agree that J.D.’s outgoing personality is a plus for this job. But it puts her in the public eye and when you are there you cannot have a corrupt moral compass, or an all about, me mindset. I feel if this was put out to the public it would hurt the City and the (SWAC) program.

“You want to cut her down because she dated someone on her own time.” No, we do not want to cut her down because she dated someone on her own time. We want to point out that she had an affair with a City Commissioner who she works for. She developed this relationship within a few weeks of coming to work with the police department, or she was in the relationship before being hired. If it was proven she was in the relationship before she was hired that is really bad if it started after well not as bad but still not good. She made the relationship public without disclosing it to her agency causing a backlash of public scrutiny and brought into question the Chief's views. The other moral conduct by other Officer’s happened before the new Chief or during the transition from one Chief to the other. This one happened on the new Chief’s watch and it seems like him and the City is going to do more of the same. Nothing is changing, the City is just staying stagnate and doing the same thing. Did you not just say that we should not do that here in Hendry County? So what you are really saying is extramarital affairs with your boss is ok? Do a google search for personal relationships with your subordinate. Most are let go or resign.

“M.A. needs to just ignore the few people here who don't like what he did.” Yes because as the City is showing as long as we ignore the problem long enough it will go away and we can continue with the wrong behavior. Is this really how the citizens of Clewiston feel?

“All the deputies who have left here have gone on to better themselves because they got away from here. “Really do we need to post the report of the Deputy’s that have been fired after leaving or had other issues. Yes, many have done well and many have failed some are doing the same moral behavior they did in every agency they worked for but just because their agency is so big and they live in a different county does not make it right.

“You guys talk about how she doesn't belong here.” Yes, this is true as long as she comes to an agency and thinks she is better than everyone in the agency and the County and is willing to tell everyone how much better she is, she will not belong. Look she had her perfect job as an SRO and she could not keep it why is that?

Unregistered
12-14-2017, 04:47 AM
Wow,

This is just what you do. Look how good I am. I know this one. I know that one. I did this. I did that. I can do anything you can do better.

You may have Clewiston admin fooled but we know who you are and what you are up to. There will be a point in time that you will not be protected and A.A. will see you for what you are, and your career in Clewiston will end. I do not think it is long from now.

You have put yourself in a position where you cannot be touched but keep talking it will come. I know you will sue, but let’s be clear you are not the first and you will not be the last, and if you win, and I doubt you will because what has been said is true. It will not cost us a dime.

Keep thinking you are the grates, and maybe it will come true. If anyone believes you they should ask themselves why you are here. Why are you driving so fair to work here? Don’t give us this crap “If we stopped running off good cops that can make positive impacts on the City and County we could be two great agencies. Instead we do all we can to piss them off to leave and we stay stagnant” This is so funny because you represent yourself as a local cop and yet you are so pathetic that you need these outsiders to come stop you from stagnating, but you want us to listen to you, the incompetent cop who needs others to make them not stagnate.

There is no personal agenda against the Chief. Well, maybe some on here have one but not I. There are just facts. The facts are officers under the Chief are behaving inappropriately, and some of them are at the least morally corrupt. All we have asked is that the City of Clewiston and the Chief do the right thing and address it.

I agree with you about personal life but her personal life is not private or personal any longer and it is my understanding that was her doing. But yet she is still the face of the agency. Maybe it is true there is no one else that can do what she does. If that is the case you are worse off than I thought.

You tell us if we are so confident in what we write to put our names to it, well where is your name? If there is one thing, I have written that is a lie, please point it out.

I have no personal agenda I just think several members of the Clewiston Police Department committed violations of policy and law and nothing happened. It was all just swept under the rug. That is not what I want to see out of an agency I support. Look the men and women at the agency are scared to speak their minds for fear of retaliation so they speak to others. Don’t tell me that there will not be retaliation if you stand up to the establishment. Do we need to talk about B.R.?

As for the question of why not confront the officers and the Chief themselves since you have so much knowledge and give them your opinions? According to what I am being told they have and no action has been taken.

Now I want to address the statement that J.D. “started the shop with a cop thing” really The Shop with a Cop program was started in 2000 by retired Chief John Harrington who at the time was a Senior Commander with the St Paul Police Department. Please get your facts right. Any officer given the time to run around and set that program up can make it happen. We did it again this year and she was not with us. I agree that J.D.’s outgoing personality is a plus for this job. But it puts her in the public eye and when you are there you cannot have a corrupt moral compass, or an all about, me mindset. I feel if this was put out to the public it would hurt the City and the (SWAC) program.

“You want to cut her down because she dated someone on her own time.” No, we do not want to cut her down because she dated someone on her own time. We want to point out that she had an affair with a City Commissioner who she works for. She developed this relationship within a few weeks of coming to work with the police department, or she was in the relationship before being hired. If it was proven she was in the relationship before she was hired that is really bad if it started after well not as bad but still not good. She made the relationship public without disclosing it to her agency causing a backlash of public scrutiny and brought into question the Chief's views. The other moral conduct by other Officer’s happened before the new Chief or during the transition from one Chief to the other. This one happened on the new Chief’s watch and it seems like him and the City is going to do more of the same. Nothing is changing, the City is just staying stagnate and doing the same thing. Did you not just say that we should not do that here in Hendry County? So what you are really saying is extramarital affairs with your boss is ok? Do a google search for personal relationships with your subordinate. Most are let go or resign.

“M.A. needs to just ignore the few people here who don't like what he did.” Yes because as the City is showing as long as we ignore the problem long enough it will go away and we can continue with the wrong behavior. Is this really how the citizens of Clewiston feel?

“All the deputies who have left here have gone on to better themselves because they got away from here. “Really do we need to post the report of the Deputy’s that have been fired after leaving or had other issues. Yes, many have done well and many have failed some are doing the same moral behavior they did in every agency they worked for but just because their agency is so big and they live in a different county does not make it right.

“You guys talk about how she doesn't belong here.” Yes, this is true as long as she comes to an agency and thinks she is better than everyone in the agency and the County and is willing to tell everyone how much better she is, she will not belong. Look she had her perfect job as an SRO and she could not keep it why is that?

Having affairs and sexual activity on duty, off duty, with married, not married, hetero or homo sexual is totally SOP in Labelle. But other than that, you write an excellent sermon. Preach on!

Unregistered
12-14-2017, 11:48 AM
Why did JD leave her old agency where she resides?

Unregistered
12-14-2017, 12:04 PM
Why did JD leave her old agency where she resides?

Either you are not in the circle, in the circle playing catfish/third party/trolling. She improved the department to the max and she felt it was time to move on and help another agency and admin reach its potential. WTF cares?

Unregistered
12-14-2017, 12:24 PM

it might be an idea maybe nothing against AA think CC should be given a leadership role above Sergeant.

Unregistered
12-14-2017, 03:55 PM
Either you are not in the circle, in the circle playing catfish/third party/trolling. She improved the department to the max and she felt it was time to move on and help another agency and admin reach its potential. WTF cares?

Well you are so lost. She left both agencyies for drama. Drama has followed her everywhre. Check it it is a fact.

Unregistered
12-14-2017, 04:18 PM
D was fired. If she says any different she is lying.

Unregistered
12-14-2017, 05:21 PM

The same beautiful wife who was caught screwing and inmate and lost her job!!! LOL

Unregistered
12-14-2017, 05:32 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2832944]

The same beautiful wife who was caught screwing and inmate and lost her job!!! LOL

Jealous much???? Don’t drag her down, she’s probably been through enough. You’re facts are wrong about her too.

Unregistered
12-14-2017, 05:38 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2835196]

Jealous much???? Don’t drag her down, she’s probably been through enough. You’re facts are wrong about her too.

“Your facts”...since we are questioning grammar and intellect.

Unregistered
12-14-2017, 09:35 PM
His wife is way better looking than you JD and you are half her age. You are so sad. You want to defend yourself and your bad behavior so bad you are going to attack his wife now. You are a joke. The other party involved in this as admitted to his mistake and is taking actions to correct it and earn his respect back. Not you-you just keep talking shit. You have no shame. I just cannot wait until this holiday season is over and you are gone. I do hope the City will take action and you are gone. I hope someone on the commission has morals and does the right thing.

Unregistered
12-15-2017, 02:29 AM
His wife is way better looking than you JD and you are half her age. You are so sad. You want to defend yourself and your bad behavior so bad you are going to attack his wife now. You are a joke. The other party involved in this as admitted to his mistake and is taking actions to correct it and earn his respect back. Not you-you just keep talking shit. You have no shame. I just cannot wait until this holiday season is over and you are gone. I do hope the City will take action and you are gone. I hope someone on the commission has morals and does the right thing.

LOL! You can all line up to blow me. HTF do you know who are or arent talking to. You should hand in your certificate and badge.

Unregistered
12-15-2017, 03:09 AM

Yes...we know.....she tries so hard to impress the doctors she throws herself to. The only mistake he is trying to fix is covering up his and her affairs. These affairs have been going on for years. This is a game they play with each other to keep their fake marriage going. J.A. is all about the money. M.A still hasn’t figured out how to tame his conceited wife. She runs around the hospital bad mouthing her husband and we sit and shake our heads. You can only trash your husband so much before we have to feel sorry for him. J.A. is narcissistic and it’s time she finally fell on her ass!

Unregistered
12-15-2017, 03:39 AM

The wife had a baby with a inmate while employed at the jail and or prison! That makes her a good person? So what she works out everyone knows why the ladies work out with E Green LOL. And the bad thing is all the sex is happening on school grounds shame on you school board!! Looks like there are a lot of shameful things happening in the City.

Unregistered
12-15-2017, 01:41 PM
Yes...we know.....she tries so hard to impress the doctors she throws herself to. The only mistake he is trying to fix is covering up his and her affairs. These affairs have been going on for years. This is a game they play with each other to keep their fake marriage going. J.A. is all about the money. M.A still hasn’t figured out how to tame his conceited wife. She runs around the hospital bad mouthing her husband and we sit and shake our heads. You can only trash your husband so much before we have to feel sorry for him. J.A. is narcissistic and it’s time she finally fell on her ass!

Yes Jill is as fake as they come. Mike your marriage is severely broken. Ask her about the night doctor she was sneaking around with. That’s just one of many. Also ask her about the guy from Fort Myers she would go see at his house. She thought he was going to make it serious and she was ready to divorce you. Until he left and broke it off. She tells all her little friends how pathetic you are. She feels like she has three kids and you are only there to pay her bills. She is all about herself and what she can make of being the commissioners wife. I guess money cannot buy you class or a good reputation.

Unregistered
12-21-2017, 06:45 PM
women do not belong in law enforcement but law enforcement belongs in women. Department concubines maybe. The Japanese used them with great success

You are an idiot. Plain and simple. Chauvinistic, delusional, idiot. Welcome to this Century jerk.

Unregistered
12-21-2017, 09:03 PM
You are an idiot. Plain and simple. Chauvinistic, delusional, idiot. Welcome to this Century jerk.

Realistic not chauvanistic seems like someone got a little defensive. Are you going to file an EEOC complaint and complain about a hostile work enviroment? Can male officers receive special treatment such as limited duty? lol.

Unregistered
01-05-2018, 06:53 PM
Realistic not chauvanistic seems like someone got a little defensive. Are you going to file an EEOC complaint and complain about a hostile work enviroment? Can male officers receive special treatment such as limited duty? lol.

I am not engaged in a hostile work environment, I am oblivious to the ignorance that obviously surrounds you. Apparently some of the officers (you) are already partaking in the "limited duty", it's self imposed, and they do as little as possible and still receive a check. Stop spending all your on duty hours on Leo Affairs and proactively patrol the community, that might actually make a difference whereas these posts are just killing time.

Unregistered
01-05-2018, 08:25 PM
I am not engaged in a hostile work environment, I am oblivious to the ignorance that obviously surrounds you. Apparently some of the officers (you) are already partaking in the "limited duty", it's self imposed, and they do as little as possible and still receive a check. Stop spending all your on duty hours on Leo Affairs and proactively patrol the community, that might actually make a difference whereas these posts are just killing time.

Take some midol and go plan a homewrecking.

Unregistered
01-05-2018, 08:46 PM
Take some midol and go plan a homewrecking.

You certainly are a treasure!! Such witty quips!! Where on earth do you come up with them!!! So creative and special. Might I suggest YOU take a midol??? And my fondest hope would be that you would then disappear (since you are definitely a huge pain with your mangina philosophies).

Unregistered
01-05-2018, 09:29 PM
You certainly are a treasure!! Such witty quips!! Where on earth do you come up with them!!! So creative and special. Might I suggest YOU take a midol??? And my fondest hope would be that you would then disappear (since you are definitely a huge pain with your mangina philosophies).

A 24 carrot treasure. For your sake let's hope your fondest wishes are higher than your ability and brighter than your future.

Unregistered
01-10-2018, 05:00 PM
I am the first person to bring My Shop With a Cop program to the Hendry County. I am the first person to bring the use of social media to promote positive law enforcement activity in Hendry County. The only reason you are attacking me is that you cannot do what I do. Every time I outshine one of you silly lazy officers in Hendry County you get upset and start trying to take me down. It is not my fault that I am better than you. If you worked hard you could keep up with me. I walked into a new agency and because of my skills I went straight to day shift, and I have a direct line to the Chief. I am his Public Information Officer, and he trusts my decisions. If he listens to me and supports me I will make him a great Chief. I really wish you would just get over your Jealousy.

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 03:44 PM
I am the first person to bring My Shop With a Cop program to the Hendry County. I am the first person to bring the use of social media to promote positive law enforcement activity in Hendry County. The only reason you are attacking me is that you cannot do what I do. Every time I outshine one of you silly lazy officers in Hendry County you get upset and start trying to take me down. It is not my fault that I am better than you. If you worked hard you could keep up with me. I walked into a new agency and because of my skills I went straight to day shift, and I have a direct line to the Chief. I am his Public Information Officer, and he trusts my decisions. If he listens to me and supports me I will make him a great Chief. I really wish you would just get over your Jealousy.

Wow! Your modesty is quite appealing.
How do find to work when you are so busy patting yourself on the back??
How are you going to "make him a great Chief"? That really just sounds so arrogant, and are you implying that he is not capable of "being great" on his own?
Don't allow your arrogance to overstep you experience.

Unregistered
01-25-2018, 10:41 PM
Wow! Your modesty is quite appealing.
How do find to work when you are so busy patting yourself on the back??
How are you going to "make him a great Chief"? That really just sounds so arrogant, and are you implying that he is not capable of "being great" on his own?
Don't allow your arrogance to overstep you experience.

You must be even more stupid than anyone has given you credit for. That was obviously a sardonic (look it up) post written about her

Unregistered
01-26-2018, 02:57 PM
You must be even more stupid than anyone has given you credit for. That was obviously a sardonic (look it up) post written about her

Well, I suppose it would be obvious to the person who wrote it, of which I would assume would be you.
To anyone else it would appear the poster was boasting of their superior attributes.
However, since it was written by a secondary source I should then think that it would be safe to assume that the writer of said post harbors a good bit of jealousy and animosity to the target of the post.
It's a sad statement for the writer of the post, instead of trying to do better yourself you choose to be a member of the hostile peanut gallery. Do better hun. Just do better and be better.