PDA

View Full Version : Moral at CPD in the toilet

Unregistered
12-05-2017, 05:17 AM
I recently attended in service training and all I can say is wow! That speech from the chief where he says that moral is not his problem......it is the front line supervisors problem. WTF. Are you kidding me? This guy is so disconnected with reality and reading liberal articles.

He is no leader and he wonders why everyone laughs at him behind his back. That was the dumbest thing that could have ever been said as we are a paramilitary organization where the direction and policy comes from the top down. Embarrassing!

Unregistered
12-07-2017, 06:25 PM
I recently attended in service training and all I can say is wow! That speech from the chief where he says that moral is not his problem......it is the front line supervisors problem. WTF. Are you kidding me? This guy is so disconnected with reality and reading liberal articles.

He is no leader and he wonders why everyone laughs at him behind his back. That was the dumbest thing that could have ever been said as we are a paramilitary organization where the direction and policy comes from the top down. Embarrassing!

Don't agree. Sorry