PDA

View Full Version : Ortiz for Chief

Unregistered
11-09-2017, 09:03 AM
I think Ortiz would make a great Chief. Ortiz is Chief material.

Unregistered
11-09-2017, 10:15 AM
I think Ortiz would make a great Chief. Ortiz is Chief material.

Dude, you are such a TROLL. What is your hidden agenda of putting out there such silliness?

Unregistered
11-09-2017, 11:34 AM
The first gay chief

Unregistered
11-09-2017, 02:01 PM
Won't happen under my watch. Enjoy being a Captain until your retirement.

Semper Fi

Unregistered
11-09-2017, 03:57 PM
won't happen under my watch. Enjoy being a captain until your retirement.

Semper fi

submarine airborne oohrah

Unregistered
11-09-2017, 04:32 PM
submarine airborne oohrah

Semper Gumby my friend. See you soon

Unregistered
11-09-2017, 08:35 PM
Not only does Ortiz have my vote, but I will work to get him elected Chief. He is the most qualified person we have to lead us into harms way.
Fight like if you were the third monkey in the plank to Noa's Ark; and brother, it's beginning to rain!

Unregistered
11-10-2017, 03:16 AM
Ortiz Chief and Lugo Assistant Chief.

Dios mio.

Unregistered
11-11-2017, 10:20 AM
Ortiz Chief and Lugo Assistant Chief.

Dios mio.

Why not? We had a Chief that plead the 5th,how about the drunk Irishman? The list goes on,why not Ortiz? He has a real degree from FIU, not Barry on line or that Union institute in NMB. Oertiz is well spoken and won’t entertain the media BS.

He is like Trump,speaks his mind and don’t care if you like him or not.

Unregistered
11-12-2017, 03:52 AM
Interesting, Ortiz's for chief. He's a hot head that play's both ends to the middle. If he became chief, so what. We either live with it or leave.

Unregistered
11-12-2017, 04:30 AM
Why not? We had a Chief that plead the 5th,how about the drunk Irishman? The list goes on,why not Ortiz? He has a real degree from FIU, not Barry on line or that Union institute in NMB. Oertiz is well spoken and won’t entertain the media BS.

Lugo stop it already. You guys are actually believing your own shit now.

Unregistered
11-12-2017, 01:13 PM

Sir, you won the post of the century! The other day I was talking to this Miami PD Officer in Flagami and he sounded so proud of his Barry University education. I asked him why is it that everyone in South Florida Government only attends Barry? Barry even isn't all that. I don't even think Barry is recognized in other parts of the country. Then you have people like Freddie Cruz who graduated from Union University. L.M.F.A.O what in the world is "Union University" many of these fools who are Sgt., Lt., and Majors' have Barry or Union degrees. Anyone who knows about degrees and education knows those two schools have a bad reputation as Keiser University and University of Phoenix. LOSERS!!!

While you work hard and play, I work hard and further my education. :)

- I'll show you LOSERS my education record as a 6 year veteran at MPD: (Currently ***)

> A.A. Degree from Miami Dade College
> BAS Degree from Miami Dade College
> MPA Degree from Florida International University
> JD Candidate at Florida International University***

- El Cubanito/Americanito

VIVA ORTIZ Y DONALD TRUMP!

Unregistered
11-12-2017, 01:46 PM
Can you imagine if Barry University closes its doors? That degree will be worthless.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/education/article139419818.html

Unregistered
11-15-2017, 04:12 AM
Sir, you won the post of the century! The other day I was talking to this Miami PD Officer in Flagami and he sounded so proud of his Barry University education. I asked him why is it that everyone in South Florida Government only attends Barry? Barry even isn't all that. I don't even think Barry is recognized in other parts of the country. Then you have people like Freddie Cruz who graduated from Union University. L.M.F.A.O what in the world is "Union University" many of these fools who are Sgt., Lt., and Majors' have Barry or Union degrees. Anyone who knows about degrees and education knows those two schools have a bad reputation as Keiser University and University of Phoenix. LOSERS!!!

While you work hard and play, I work hard and further my education. :)

- I'll show you LOSERS my education record as a 6 year veteran at MPD: (Currently ***)

> A.A. Degree from Miami Dade College
> BAS Degree from Miami Dade College
> MPA Degree from Florida International University
> JD Candidate at Florida International University***

- El Cubanito/Americanito

VIVA ORTIZ Y DONALD TRUMP!

So, you have all this education and your working for Miami P.D? Why? If what you put is true you could pretty much write your own ticket and work at any department. Including Federal, why in the world would you stay in this sewer? You only have 6 in here. Still time to work at a place BETTER and get a retirement.