PDA

View Full Version : DUI or wait Not a DUI

Unregistered
09-30-2017, 02:52 AM
So no we have Sgt's ordering officers to unarrest people because they are the friend of a "special friend" of another officer? In cuffs, on the way to the BAT only to be told to bring her back and unarrested. DE you should be ashamed of yourself for putting another officer in that position!!! Sgt RW you just confirmed that you are a spineless incompetent fool. Thankfully it was all documented! Sadly,based on the sgt's skin tone, I am sure it will be overlooked.

Unregistered
09-30-2017, 04:24 AM
Go to the SA Public Corruption Unit. It clearly is Official Misconduct & Obstruction of Justice, look both of them up in FSS. Also, some calls to the media may be in order. Both would make it harder for DW to ignore it due to it being in the "family" - which he will do anyway.

Unregistered
09-30-2017, 08:04 PM
Okay instead of blasting this crap all over this site, why don't YOU just call the SAO and file a complaint? Oh.. because you are a coward who likes to hide anonymously in the shadows with your keyboard. You can't spell either making yourself look even more ignorant.

Unregistered
10-01-2017, 12:23 PM
Okay instead of blasting this crap all over this site, why don't YOU just call the SAO and file a complaint? Oh.. because you are a coward who likes to hide anonymously in the shadows with your keyboard. You can't spell either making yourself look even more ignorant.

Looks like you forgot to attach your name tough guy.

Unregistered
10-01-2017, 02:54 PM
Looks like you forgot to attach your name tough guy.

I am not the one having mental verbal colon blow on this site!

The original poster needs to grow a set or shut up!

The original poster needs to stop being a coward and crawl out of the shadows and make the phone call and stop airing this CRAP in public.

If you aren't the original poster then YOU too need to shut up and encourage the original poster to be a man or woman and make the call.

Signed,
The Tough Guy!

Unregistered
10-01-2017, 03:08 PM
Seems like Tough Guy’s panties are twisted up.

Unregistered
10-01-2017, 03:09 PM
I am not the one having mental verbal colon blow on this site!

The original poster needs to grow a set or shut up!

The original poster needs to stop being a coward and crawl out of the shadows and make the phone call and stop airing this CRAP in public.

If you aren't the original poster then YOU too need to shut up and encourage the original poster to be a man or woman and make the call.

Signed,
The Tough Guy!

What a douchebag.

Unregistered
10-01-2017, 04:31 PM
What a douchebag.

Explain how you can endorse the original post and how you justify airing dirty laundry in a public forum?

These posts make you as an employee guilty by association!!!! Don't you get it?

We have enough other factors working against us that we don't need anyone airing dirty laundry in a public forum.

I am sure you'll post some brainless stupid remark instead of actually trying to explain.

Unregistered
10-01-2017, 06:36 PM
First off, I do not owe you an explanation for a damn thing. But you are probably right, it would be much better to keep it in house so that nothing can be done about it.

Unregistered
10-01-2017, 06:39 PM
Explain how you can endorse the original post and how you justify airing dirty laundry in a public forum?

These posts make you as an employee guilty by association!!!! Don't you get it?

We have enough other factors working against us that we don't need anyone airing dirty laundry in a public forum.

I am sure you'll post some brainless stupid remark instead of actually trying to explain.

Doesn’t your reply and psuedo acknowledgement make you just as guilty?

Unregistered
10-01-2017, 07:21 PM
Doesn’t your reply and psuedo acknowledgement make you just as guilty?

Are you kidding me????????????? Please tell me you are NOT a sworn police officer in the State of Florida? The law would indicate that if you have direct personal knowledge of a crime (felony) and are a sworn police officer you are required to report the crime or face decertification,termination and prosecution.

Call the state attorney and give them this exact scenario and you will see what they say.

The original poster indicated that he/she has direct personal knowledge of a crime (felony)!

You don't know the law and you can't spell!!!!

Unregistered
10-01-2017, 07:25 PM
First off, I do not owe you an explanation for a damn thing. But you are probably right, it would be much better to keep it in house so that nothing can be done about it.

Just don't post CRAP like this in a public forum! If you don't have direct personal knowledge of what occurred you CANNOT report it. The original poster claims to have direct personal knowledge of the crime (felony) and fails to take action.

If the original poster would call the SAO then something would get done...but they don't have the guts!

Unregistered
10-01-2017, 09:34 PM
You people are so stupid...the point of the post is that the entire incident is documented in an information report. The report detaiis everything including the names of all the involved parties.

I do appreciate that you are all keyboard hero’s and experts on every facet of the law. Please point out the spelling errors as I am not as perfect as you.

Unregistered
10-01-2017, 09:36 PM
Just don't post CRAP like this in a public forum! If you don't have direct personal knowledge of what occurred you CANNOT report it. The original poster claims to have direct personal knowledge of the crime (felony) and fails to take action.

If the original poster would call the SAO then something would get done...but they don't have the guts!

Where was the claim of direct personal knowledge made??? It is in the freaking report which is public record ya tard.

Unregistered
10-01-2017, 10:37 PM
Where was the claim of direct personal knowledge made??? It is in the freaking report which is public record ya tard.

Quoting Original POST!!! "So no we have Sgt's ordering officers to unarrest people because they are the friend of a "special friend" of another officer? In cuffs, on the way to the BAT only to be told to bring her back and unarrested. DE you should be ashamed of yourself for putting another officer in that position!!! Sgt RW you just confirmed that you are a spineless incompetent fool."

So you mean that in the report it says DE special friend...the original poster has direct personal knowledge! CANT YOU READ?????? I highly doubt it says bring back and unarrest- the original poster was working when this occurred and wants to talk sh*t but cant rustle up the nuts to call the SAO!!

Unregistered
10-01-2017, 10:38 PM
You people are so stupid...the point of the post is that the entire incident is documented in an information report. The report detaiis everything including the names of all the involved parties.

I do appreciate that you are all keyboard hero’s and experts on every facet of the law. Please point out the spelling errors as I am not as perfect as you.

Post a copy of the report... you don't have the nuts!!!

Unregistered
10-01-2017, 11:31 PM
Sad 3 careers on the line for a piece of p****. Id be puking my brains out hoping to still have a job, not be arrested or sued. Idiots

Unregistered
10-01-2017, 11:38 PM
Quoting Original POST!!! "So no we have Sgt's ordering officers to unarrest people because they are the friend of a "special friend" of another officer? In cuffs, on the way to the BAT only to be told to bring her back and unarrested. DE you should be ashamed of yourself for putting another officer in that position!!! Sgt RW you just confirmed that you are a spineless incompetent fool."

So you mean that in the report it says DE special friend...the original poster has direct personal knowledge! CANT YOU READ?????? I highly doubt it says bring back and unarrest- the original poster was working when this occurred and wants to talk sh*t but cant rustle up the nuts to call the SAO!!

The report identifies the officer who called and asked for the favor and the Sgt who gave the order. It also says that the subject didn’t directly know the officer but was a friendnof a friend.

So. yes I can read. CAN YOU ya f$cktatd?

Unregistered
10-02-2017, 12:04 AM
How do you write a report saying you arrested someone to say that a fellow officer and sgt had you release them?

Unregistered
10-02-2017, 12:53 AM
Exactly...

Unregistered
10-02-2017, 01:07 AM
I hope Rodney and speedy wrote a supp to cover themselves. Sounds like some shady stuff going on. Did speedy receive unlawful compensation by freeing her from arrest? Didn't we already learn our lesson from when YY and sgt pb stopped the Miami dade ofc dui?

Unregistered
10-02-2017, 01:42 AM
I hope Rodney and speedy wrote a supp to cover themselves. Sounds like some shady stuff going on. Did speedy receive unlawful compensation by freeing her from arrest? Didn't we already learn our lesson from when YY and sgt pb stopped the Miami dade ofc dui?

Really? Exactly how would a sup justify this? Please explain you fountain of judicial knowledge.

Unregistered
10-02-2017, 07:28 AM
The report identifies the officer who called and asked for the favor and the Sgt who gave the order. It also says that the subject didn’t directly know the officer but was a friendnof a friend.

So. yes I can read. CAN YOU ya f$cktatd?

The story changes and changes and changes...so as usual you are full of BS as to what really occurred.

I think I know exactly who you are!

Nowhere in the OP does it say that a report was written.

Its YOU running your mouth BS BS BS!

Freaking LIAR! Keep this up and you are going to get sued!!

Unregistered
10-02-2017, 01:51 PM
I can’t spell and you can’t read. Sue me.

Unregistered
10-02-2017, 01:52 PM
Liar liar pants on fire!!!!

Unregistered
10-02-2017, 06:20 PM
Just got to the SAO already with this ..

Unregistered
10-02-2017, 07:53 PM
Liar liar pants on fire!!!!

Its pathetic that you children wear badges and carry guns. No supervisor can order you to arrest or unarrest anyone. If an arrest is needed and the officer doesn't feel justified in the arrest the supervisor can certainly make the arrest. The supervisor would then have the option of writing up the officer for dereliction if duty. If a supervisor orders you to unarrest a subject they would be obstructing justice and subject to an investigation internally and through the SAO. If you are inclined to unarrest a subject as ordered by a supervisor, I would certainly document the supervisor and his/her comments to cover yourself.

Stay safe!

Unregistered
10-02-2017, 09:55 PM
Its pathetic that you children wear badges and carry guns. No supervisor can order you to arrest or unarrest anyone. If an arrest is needed and the officer doesn't feel justified in the arrest the supervisor can certainly make the arrest. The supervisor would then have the option of writing up the officer for dereliction if duty. If a supervisor orders you to unarrest a subject they would be obstructing justice and subject to an investigation internally and through the SAO. If you are inclined to unarrest a subject as ordered by a supervisor, I would certainly document the supervisor and his/her comments to cover yourself.

Stay safe!

Great Post!!

Unregistered
10-03-2017, 02:37 AM

Stay safe!

Sounds like public corruption!

Unregistered
10-03-2017, 06:55 AM
You are all sad and pathetic!

Unregistered
10-03-2017, 04:42 PM
WTF are we all doing? It's like this place is being run by puerto rican government officials.

Unregistered
10-06-2017, 07:34 PM
Isn't DE an Fto? Great example!

Unregistered
10-10-2017, 09:33 AM
You guys all swear that we are a brotherhood. But if you make in anonymous we try and screw each other every second we can. The original poster is a piece of shit!

Unregistered
10-10-2017, 01:39 PM
You guys all swear that we are a brotherhood. But if you make in anonymous we try and screw each other every second we can. The original poster is a piece of shit!

Exactly! Dont air your dirty laundry in public!

Unregistered
10-10-2017, 11:31 PM
How about don't do anything dirty and it won't be aired out!

Unregistered
10-11-2017, 06:45 PM
RW has been back to work and DE. Good thing they went to that conference. They will get nothing just like OM and the others with a death in custody. No demotion, no nothing, business as usual. So it keeps on going. Lets see what's next?

Unregistered
10-16-2017, 11:16 AM

Don’t see your name on here tough guy!?

Unregistered
10-23-2017, 02:57 PM
Any update? I'm sure the media is waiting to hear everything.

Unregistered
10-23-2017, 07:54 PM
Any update? I'm sure the media is waiting to hear everything. yeah for you to get a life.

Unregistered
12-14-2017, 05:07 AM
Don’t see your name on here tough guy!?

I’m not throwing anyone under a bus! I’m just stating how you guys get on here and try to get your “brothers” fired.

Unregistered
07-06-2018, 01:29 PM
I’m not throwing anyone under a bus! I’m just stating how you guys get on here and try to get your “brothers” fired.

Whatever became of this ? Swept under the rug ? Another know nothing brass in the making ..

Unregistered
07-12-2018, 05:35 PM
Whatever became of this ? Swept under the rug ? Another know nothing brass in the making ..

yes your mother's rug is pretty dam dirty.

Unregistered
07-16-2018, 07:59 PM
yes your mother's rug is pretty dam dirty.

Yes my mother’s rug is dirty , thanks Sgt R. Washington , but he you would know about dirty rugs , you meet them all night at Twin Peaks . From slug to Sgt. Slug !

Unregistered
09-08-2020, 10:45 PM
Boy did this age nicely

Unregistered
09-09-2020, 02:07 AM
Boy did this age nicely

Washington is a rat pos ! Maybe he will get a job at Twin Peaks cleaning toilets , for this is all he is good for . Total pos

Unregistered
09-09-2020, 06:24 AM
Washington is a rat pos ! Maybe he will get a job at Twin Peaks cleaning toilets , for this is all he is good for . Total pos

I was referring to the irony of one officer involved in this incident getting locked up for DUI

Unregistered
09-15-2020, 01:39 PM
I was referring to the irony of one officer involved in this incident getting locked up for DUI

Karma for sure

Unregistered
09-15-2020, 02:23 PM
Karma for sure

RW shoulda been the one, although I doubt he could handle one drink. That lot DW BP RW all deserve each other