PDA

View Full Version : Patterson unfit and only here to collect a paycheck

Unregistered
09-26-2017, 09:45 AM
Whose grand idea was it to bring here this oaf of an assistant director? The guys at Miami Dade claim he was Comm. Jordan's personal do boy while overthere. Now he is here, collecting another paycheck and trying to impress with a bible he preaches about but does not practice. Enough of these recycled MDPD types. Promote from within and send this obese side of beef packing.

Unregistered
09-26-2017, 01:53 PM
Whose grand idea was it to bring here this oaf of an assistant director? The guys at Miami Dade claim he was Comm. Jordan's personal do boy while overthere. Now he is here, collecting another paycheck and trying to impress with a bible he preaches about but does not practice. Enough of these recycled MDPD types. Promote from within and send this obese side of beef packing.

Is the reverend still carrying a six shot Ruger as he did here at MDPD? As hard as he tried he was not bright enough to operate a semi. Your package now.

Unregistered
09-26-2017, 05:58 PM
THEre will never be a white or Hispanic as a leader in Miami Gardens which is a predominantly African-American city so get over it Chico or apply to Surfside don't come on here crying about it go to your MAYOR Oliver and tell him

Unregistered
09-26-2017, 11:17 PM
THEre will never be a white or Hispanic as a leader in Miami Gardens which is a predominantly African-American city so get over it Chico or apply to Surfside don't come on here crying about it go to your MAYOR Oliver and tell him

"Chico"? I guess that would be the equivalent of me calling you a spook, a coon, a mulley or a spade but I would never call you any of those things because they are prejudiced things to say. Shame on you for selecting chiefs based on color of skin rather than experience or character. I wonder what great men such as MLK would say about bigots like you. You are not part of his dream- more like a nightmare.

Unregistered
09-26-2017, 11:18 PM
With Pygmy in charge you are now at the same level as Opa-Locka PD lmao

Unregistered
10-23-2017, 09:36 AM
Now that he has finally settled in we are starting to see the first signs of Patterson's ineptness. How did this oaf rise to become director at MDPD? The guy is borderline illiterate and his defeated demeanor tells us he is here just for the benefits. What a piece of work we got handed down.