PDA

View Full Version : VCSO Captains

Unregistered
09-07-2017, 11:46 AM
Volusia Exposed has the latest and greatest concerning the VCSO Captains.

- Charlie Brown. Reading the IA just makes you shake your head. He had to be the most disliked person in the VCSO. Good bye Charlie. You really did a wonderful job of ruining morale for a lot of deputies.

- Dave Brannon. Being politically correct does not pay.

Honorable Mention:
- Michelle Newman. She was a Captain when she staked her claim to fame at the FBI academy (which Volusia Exposed has also)
- Tim Morgan. He gets credit for secondary employment (real estate) while a Captain. What a wonderful example he sets for the deputies under him that want secondary employment and cannot get it. Charlie Brown in is IA pretty much called out the issues involving Tim Morgan accurately.

There are some good Captains in the VCSO. Just seems like a bunch of them need to know that you do not become a good leader based on your sex, ethnicity, being politically correct or being a total jerk.

Unregistered
09-23-2017, 11:47 PM
To connect the dots:
Morgan - ethnicity
Newman - Sex
Brannon - Politically correct
Brown - total jerk

Please feel free to add others.

Unregistered
10-04-2017, 09:52 PM
I found lots of joy in hearing about Brown's firing. I was tempted to praise the sheriff for getting rid of that cancer, but this was actually just the Sheriff settling another personal vendetta.

Nothing in that IA was new. Brown had been doing that crap for years. I know for a fact the sheriff was well aware of his shenanigans. I was hoping brown would be first on the list for chitwood's axe. But remember, if you will, chitwood actually put brown in a position to make even more people miserable when he appointed him commander of the new combined district three. He didn't seem to concerned about his poor leadership then.

This whole IA only got kicked off when the sheriff felt personally slighted by brown after he lied to him about rolling thunder. Members of the administration then went around recruiting people who had been slighted by the portly captain to join their crusade.

While I applaud them for rooting out that big, round tumor, they made it quite clear they had no intentions of getting rid of him until the sheriff's fragile ego demanded it. Had he kept bobbing his head up and down in unison with the rest of admin, you can rest assured that he would still be here destroying the morale of anyone he came near. The sheriff has made it clear he does not care about your morale or anything else other than his ego. Go ahead and leave if you want. If you're not running around singing the praises of his every move, he does not need you.

Unregistered
10-05-2017, 11:27 AM
I found lots of joy in hearing about Brown's firing. I was tempted to praise the sheriff for getting rid of that cancer, but this was actually just the Sheriff settling another personal vendetta.

Nothing in that IA was new. Brown had been doing that crap for years. I know for a fact the sheriff was well aware of his shenanigans. I was hoping brown would be first on the list for chitwood's axe. But remember, if you will, chitwood actually put brown in a position to make even more people miserable when he appointed him commander of the new combined district three. He didn't seem to concerned about his poor leadership then.

This whole IA only got kicked off when the sheriff felt personally slighted by brown after he lied to him about rolling thunder. Members of the administration then went around recruiting people who had been slighted by the portly captain to join their crusade.

While I applaud them for rooting out that big, round tumor, they made it quite clear they had no intentions of getting rid of him until the sheriff's fragile ego demanded it. Had he kept bobbing his head up and down in unison with the rest of admin, you can rest assured that he would still be here destroying the morale of anyone he came near. The sheriff has made it clear he does not care about your morale or anything else other than his ego. Go ahead and leave if you want. If you're not running around singing the praises of his every move, he does not need you.

I got a good screwing by Charlie before he left. All of the Captains (and Morgan and Newman) have a history/reputation. Just takes time for them to have it publicized. And Good bye Charlie!!!!