PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane demands buffoonery

Unregistered
09-05-2017, 03:07 PM
Some SAC's/ASAC's are just idiots with ridiculous demands. We're all for prep and being ready, but being asinine is just that.

Unregistered
09-05-2017, 05:42 PM
Is Cookie is running the show?

Unregistered
09-05-2017, 10:19 PM
Some SAC's/ASAC's are just idiots with ridiculous demands. We're all for prep and being ready, but being asinine is just that.

What region?

Unregistered
09-07-2017, 09:17 PM
Hey, screw you and your Family and Kids, you better guard the empty office or you're fired!! After all you have a take home car! You're wife will be alone by herself!

Unregistered
09-07-2017, 11:10 PM
Your wife will be alone by herself!

Nah bruh, I'll take good care of her for you

Unregistered
09-09-2017, 04:51 PM
They are pretending to care but when you overhear an asac talking about someone wanting to be with their family and being critical of that Agent it becomes real. I guess this Agent will be targeted and will pay for his/her concerns as they've done with others?

Unregistered
09-11-2017, 03:54 PM
They are pretending to care but when you overhear an asac talking about someone wanting to be with their family and being critical of that Agent it becomes real. I guess this Agent will be targeted and will pay for his/her concerns as they've done with others?

Welcome to FDLE! Years of low salaries has given us sneaky, back-stabbing a-holes that work hard to have a good appearance to the masses. No doubt this ASAC probably promotes a few people and tries to make it look like he/she supports his/her troops, but then works on those he/she personally doesn't care for. One man Jury's that have full run with no review of whether it's right or fair is worse here than any other place I've seen.

Unregistered
09-12-2017, 06:32 AM
Nah bruh, I'll take good care of her for you

You do realize that that ASAC's "wife" is actually a man, right? "she" likes bald heads.

Unregistered
09-13-2017, 08:40 PM
I thought only people at HQ sneak around and bang wives... right Jay Best!

Unregistered
09-14-2017, 01:58 PM
I thought only people at HQ sneak around and bang wives... right Jay Best!

There's some desperate women out there!!!