PDA

View Full Version : CI overhaul

Unregistered
09-02-2017, 04:16 PM
CI needs an overhaul from top to bottom and agency wide beginning with the PSB. When there are only 40 some people on the list it's a good indication there's a serious lack of leadership within that division. Take a look at some of the dinosaurs who've been hanging around forever. We all know who they are. They spend most of their time meandering around the PSB trying to brown nose instead of doing their damn job. But hey, the new cubicles are nice. Way to go!!!!!

UnregisteredI
09-02-2017, 05:15 PM
Wow, don't you realize you sound like a Puzzy. Another crybaby that thinks he deserves a homicide spot as an SRD. I'm a district detective and will apply when I do my time.

Unregistered
09-02-2017, 07:22 PM
Wow, don't you realize you sound like a Puzzy. Another crybaby that thinks he deserves a homicide spot as an SRD. I'm a district detective and will apply when I do my time.

When it's your time? What are you waiting for an invitation? The new homicide detective has 3 years of total law enforcement experience. How do we as an agency put someone in there with NO experience? Yes, I hear good things about her but again she is investigating homicides, what experience does she bring to the unit.

Unregistered
09-03-2017, 12:54 AM
That unit is a joke now! Nobody with any experience wants it because it's run by an arrogant buffoon!!

Unregistered
09-03-2017, 12:58 AM
Drive to the port, go inside terminal 21, ask for Tinker Bell. He'll fix it for you. Once he's done working details of course.

Unregistered
09-03-2017, 10:31 AM
Silly, there's no cruise at 21 today! Also, no union has any say in whose placed in an agency position. You don't know crap! No wonder WE, the BSO membership, booted y'all out. Stay gone

Unregistered
09-03-2017, 03:29 PM
3 years?? Seriously? Who is she?

Unregistered
09-03-2017, 05:06 PM
How about the female road deputy in Weston on midnights with less than three years on that did EXCELLENT in a D8 CI interview over seasoned personnel. No experience and she did great because of her connection on the 5th floor. You don't deserve it over Chad

Unregistered
09-03-2017, 10:50 PM
Sileo is solid. Good cop, decorated Afghan combat vet. 10-8. What's your beef with CI?

Unregistered
09-03-2017, 11:09 PM
How about the female road deputy in Weston on midnights with less than three years on that did EXCELLENT in a D8 CI interview over seasoned personnel. No experience and she did great because of her connection on the 5th floor. You don't deserve it over Chad

First of all, she's getting a district slot, not a position in homicide. Second of all, she actually works and is willing to learn. Chad does neither, yes I know him and have worked with him. That entire squad is lazy and are ghosts after roll call, unless they are on their 2 to 3 hour lunch breaks in the gym. BTW she also interviewed better. Why you ask, because she prepared for it because she wants it, had nothing to do with the 5th floor.

Unregistered
09-03-2017, 11:26 PM
First of all, she's getting a district slot, not a position in homicide. Second of all, she actually works and is willing to learn. Chad does neither, yes I know him and have worked with him. That entire squad is lazy and are ghosts after roll call, unless they are on their 2 to 3 hour lunch breaks in the gym. BTW she also interviewed better. Why you ask, because she prepared for it because she wants it, had nothing to do with the 5th floor.

WOW, do you think you made it anymore obvious your hitting that or trying to.

Unregistered
09-04-2017, 12:01 AM
Sileo is solid. Good cop, decorated Afghan combat vet. 10-8. What's your beef with CI?

There's people who are solid at picking up dog shit, that doesn't necessarily mean they run a good unit. Sileo is not the problem. Look under him and the problems are obvious. Someone mentioned it already, 3 hour lunches, friends picking friends, it's so lame and really you would need major changes to fix it.

Unregistered
09-04-2017, 12:33 AM
Okay Dave, whatever you say

Unregistered
09-04-2017, 08:48 AM
Again, a female got it over you and you come in here and cry. I wonder why you didn't get a shot. Take a yeast infection medication and go back to work. Prove that you deserve it. All I hear is wah, wah wah. She'said a better cop. Get over yourself.

Unregistered
09-04-2017, 01:59 PM
Just because she worked on co for a few days on her day off doesn't qualify her for the position. When she was under jeffs desk also doesn't qualify her for the position. Send her to a reL district, arrest the animals and deal with them accordingly that proves your worth. She's done nothing in Weston to prove her being worthy of any position other than the Csa timekeeper

Unregistered
09-04-2017, 03:00 PM
WOW, do you think you made it anymore obvious your hitting that or trying to.

Actually, NO, not hitting it or even trying. Just telling it as it is. Sometimes the truth hurts.

Unregistered
09-04-2017, 10:25 PM
So she got the position over CB, who has what 20 years experience? What does that say about him. Possibly that his reputation and work ethic proceed him.....and they aren't good. I don't know who she is, but I know him. Nice guy but work is that 4 letter word that isn't his strong suit, like many others on his squad. Maybe if they would have done more than just show up for roll call a certain Sgt might still be a Sgt. I don't blame the former Sgt for standing up for his guys, he should have, but his guys should have stepped up for him. If for no other reason but to keep a good Sgt. Instead that squad was all about themselves and letheir him hang for it. Then they want to blame someone else instead of looking in the mirror. Things like that keep people out of units they want to be in.

Unregistered
09-04-2017, 10:46 PM
The problem starts with the Lt. He is sucking homicides do and does everything that sgt wants. The same sgt have been there for the last 10 years at least. VCU sgt is hated by the whole unit that's why they want to leave. But rather than get him out they kiss his ass. You have sgt in that Unit that never worked the road. The problem Tia that they make rules but then they ad a line at the end that says that u can break the rule if command approves. Wwhen the command is ur friend they are always going to approve that's why the same people are in that unit. There should be a 5 year turn around in every unit. No one should be t here for there whole career give other people a shot.

Unregistered
09-04-2017, 11:41 PM
So she got the position over CB, who has what 20 years experience? What does that say about him. Possibly that his reputation and work ethic proceed him.....and they aren't good. I don't know who she is, but I know him. Nice guy but work is that 4 letter word that isn't his strong suit, like many others on his squad. Maybe if they would have done more than just show up for roll call a certain Sgt might still be a Sgt. I don't blame the former Sgt for standing up for his guys, he should have, but his guys should have stepped up for him. If for no other reason but to keep a good Sgt. Instead that squad was all about themselves and letheir him hang for it. Then they want to blame someone else instead of looking in the mirror. Things like that keep people out of units they want to be in.

Most deputies in Weston are lazy and basically just show up to roll call. Unknown why command just sits back and does nothing. CB squad is the worst of them.

Unregistered
09-05-2017, 12:18 AM
Same Crybaby every time. Get a life, get a girlfriend, do some police work. You have way too much time and jizz on your hands. Grow up and be a man and not a coward. Deputies know who you are 😎

Unregistered
09-05-2017, 04:05 AM
I hope DE from homicide gets promoted to Lt. Then fill his spot with LC from robbery. He's be a great homicide Sgt. Did a great job in Pompano as a detective. Be a positive change over JB!

Unregistered
09-05-2017, 03:20 PM
What's wrong with JB? He's not a bad guy, he just wants you slugs to work. Too many of you down there have been milking the system for too long.

Unregistered
09-05-2017, 03:24 PM
I hope DE from homicide gets promoted to Lt. Then fill his spot with LC from robbery. He's be a great homicide Sgt. Did a great job in Pompano as a detective. Be a positive change over JB!

If they move LC, robbery will go straight down the toilet.

Unregistered
09-05-2017, 05:34 PM
Listen it's a matter of starting in District CI and doing a good job. Stand out and you will have the opportunity to move downtown.

Unregistered
09-05-2017, 05:46 PM
JB in Homicide is not a bad guy . Wouldn't hurt you, just no people skills.

Unregistered
09-06-2017, 06:01 PM
She obviously has a connection with TinkerBell and he took care of her