PDA

View Full Version : New Sgt's

Unregistered
08-29-2017, 12:24 AM
How in the world does someone get promoted to Sgt when they have such a checkered past? Leaving your FTD in Pompano while you go to Dade County to bang a girl and then have your trainee come to Miami because you locked your keys in the car. Have a 3 way in Deerfield only to have a disturbance outside the house when one gets jealous and you get transferred over it. Then you recently get caught in the training division banging a girl and that gets swept under the rug. Who the hell is recommending these people at the round table?

Unregistered
08-29-2017, 12:32 AM
I heard Deerfield is trying to pass their problem Sgt. To another district. I heard they've been fibbing telling people he's a great catch. I guess their command doesn't care about their reputation.

Wherever he is going I hope he doesn't draw his gun in the roll call when people play Let it go on their phone.

Unregistered
08-29-2017, 12:36 AM
How in the world does someone get promoted to Sgt when they have such a checkered past? Leaving your FTD in Pompano while you go to Dade County to bang a girl and then have your trainee come to Miami because you locked your keys in the car. Have a 3 way in Deerfield only to have a disturbance outside the house when one gets jealous and you get transferred over it. Then you recently get caught in the training division banging a girl and that gets swept under the rug. Who the hell is recommending these people at the round table?

Who the heck is this? Please post his name so we can all stay way the F*** away from him

Unregistered
08-29-2017, 12:43 AM
Who the heck is this? Please post his name so we can all stay way the F*** away from him

If you are in Pompano you may want to put on your Chastity belts ladies. He's coming soon

Unregistered
08-29-2017, 01:15 AM

Now this dude sounds like he is one HOT tamale!!!!

Unregistered
08-29-2017, 06:45 AM
If you are in Pompano you may want to put on your Chastity belts ladies. He's coming soon

So to speak... Thanks for the warning!!

Unregistered
08-29-2017, 12:15 PM
His name is Morris and he's the red shirt teaching riot control. The whole training division is a joke Sgt Chris and gene are closet fags they hide behind their big guns and then you have the new guy with the bald head who is the same as Morris banging all the females he's even hooked up with another deputies ex wife. Wtf Schultz get your crew in line unless you're the head queen

Unregistered
08-29-2017, 06:11 PM
His name is Morris and he's the red shirt teaching riot control. The whole training division is a joke Sgt Chris and gene are closet fags they hide behind their big guns and then you have the new guy with the bald head who is the same as Morris banging all the females he's even hooked up with another deputies ex wife. Wtf Schultz get your crew in line unless you're the head queen

Another good reason to avoid the qrf bumbling boobs. Embarrassing.

Unregistered
08-29-2017, 06:37 PM

Has anyone notified risk management of the upcoming sexual harassment lawsuits? Not to mention, does anyone know what the payout is on a sexually transmitted disease? It's got to be in the millions. If I was a woman I'd Gloria Alred on speed dial right about now.

Unregistered
08-29-2017, 07:38 PM

Not sure if the 5th floor lost their minds, but their credibility isn't coming back after this.

Unregistered
08-29-2017, 08:36 PM

Hats off to these stud muffins. If skanks want to throw them some chicken, then at least you know who the hell to not hook-up with...... 10 cent chicken heads be making the world go around

Unregistered
08-29-2017, 09:23 PM

But is he McCOOL...... He is very full of himself to say the least.

Unregistered
08-29-2017, 09:37 PM
Who cares. Really who the F cares....you guys are like a bunch of babies.

Unregistered
08-29-2017, 09:54 PM
Hats off to these stud muffins. If skanks want to throw them some chicken, then at least you know who the hell to not hook-up with...... 10 cent chicken heads be making the world go around

I say if a Hoe want to give away some cavern to some dude who thinks he be the best thing roun town then let Dat chicken head do her thang

Unregistered
08-29-2017, 10:26 PM
Who cares. Really who the F cares....you guys are like a bunch of babies.

I think that's the point, nobody cares about anything here anymore. This only proves that concept So, since we lead by example, whip those d!cks out and head for the strip clubs on duty. If anyone asks, just tell them we're following our leaders. If the 5th floor wants to make a joke out of this place, all we can do is laugh with them.

Unregistered
08-30-2017, 12:22 AM

The keyboard coward strikes again! Please let me know when you have the balls to tell Gene and Chris to their face you think they are "fags". At least Gene has done his time in Pompaho and District 54, and I'm sure you were right there beside him.....right!?!? Paul, well that's another story, that one is hard to defend.

Unregistered
08-30-2017, 12:22 AM
I say if a Hoe want to give away some cavern to some dude who thinks he be the best thing roun town then let Dat chicken head do her thang

"Chicken head?" Dude you've got to get an updated Ebonics app on your phone. The one you're using obviously hasn't been updated since the 80's. I'm sure it's still telling you 40 ounces and Mad Dog 20/20 are still in style. Fresh is the word cause Homie don't play that. What you talking bout Willis and Dynomite.

Unregistered
08-30-2017, 01:31 AM

So what if he hooked up with an EX wife? If they're not married at the time, then it's only their own business. But hey, didn't you ever watch Star Trek? The red shirts are the ones who never make it... They're always the first to go

Unregistered
08-30-2017, 03:26 AM

You do NOT have the balls to say a damned thing to ANY of the guys in training. Big sissy.

Unregistered
08-30-2017, 04:14 AM
Riot training Is done by this guy and that other dude that suffered an orgasm with an underage hooker while undercover. What a couple of tools. I think there may be a hidden message here.

Unregistered
08-30-2017, 02:09 PM
On one hand, I can't blame him for hooking up but on the other hand, there are so many issues. Hook up all you want OFF DUTY. Hook up all you want somewhere else besides your office. And don't leave the county while on duty for a trist.

Now place this same person in a position of authority who may have to write someone up one day. How can a person who has been found guilty of all of this possibly take administrative action against another Deputy if one day it is warranted. Sex on duty is grounds for FDLE taking your certificate and we promote a person like this.

Unregistered
08-30-2017, 11:52 PM
Instead of riot training Morris should take everyone to the booby trap and demonstrate the proper tactics and techniques for placing dollar bills in the strippers crotches. Wasn't he also involved with another group sex act with a female sergeant in IA ???

Unregistered
08-31-2017, 12:23 AM
Instead of riot training Morris should take everyone to the booby trap and demonstrate the proper tactics and techniques for placing dollar bills in the strippers crotches. Wasn't he also involved with another group sex act with a female sergeant in IA ???

If the last part is true it's no wonder why he is still employed.
What is going on with these promotion choices???
Does Mumbles know the history of these latest promotions?

Unregistered
08-31-2017, 01:39 AM
They should put him with PW. Here's the introduction, dumb as a rock meet warts on a cawk.

Unregistered
09-01-2017, 01:16 AM
Who was MM caught banging in training?

Unregistered
09-01-2017, 09:59 PM
Who was MM caught banging in training?

Who was MM banging in IA?

Unregistered
09-02-2017, 12:47 AM
Who isn't MM banging!

Unregistered
09-02-2017, 01:25 AM
Who the F cares?

Unregistered
09-02-2017, 01:30 AM
Who the F cares?

Probably the dozen or so people who got skipped for this Garbage.

Unregistered
09-03-2017, 01:04 PM
If upstairs calls , you don't turn it down.

Unregistered
09-04-2017, 10:29 PM
If upstairs calls , you don't turn it down.

100% correct! Unless you want to commit career suicide, at least while this administration is in office.

Unregistered
09-06-2017, 02:28 PM
I heard Deerfield is trying to pass their problem Sgt. To another district. I heard they've been fibbing telling people he's a great catch. I guess their command doesn't care about their reputation.

Wherever he is going I hope he doesn't draw his gun in the roll call when people play Let it go on their phone.

If you can't hack it in p#ssy azz Deerfield, how is he going to make it in Pompano, which is twice as violent and twice as stressful. If he's pulling his gun in Deerfield, he'll snap in Pompano. WTF.