PDA

View Full Version : thank you marquito

Unregistered
08-18-2017, 12:16 PM
way to go marquito thank you for all your hard work and dedication not only to the police department but to the city you are showing mejia what a loosseerr he is posting negatives on you and the department hey mejia what now papo we are a professional department recognized as such when only a dozen out of almost 50 have such recognition

Unregistered7
08-18-2017, 04:05 PM
way to go marquito thank you for all your hard work and dedication not only to the police department but to the city you are showing mejia what a loosseerr he is posting negatives on you and the department hey mejia what now papo we are a professional department recognized as such when only a dozen out of almost 50 have such recognition

mis amigos we all know that richie pichardo and jessie menocal are the real heroes for the success of this department

Unregistered
08-18-2017, 05:01 PM

no comebacks
quessing the truth hurts

Unregistered
08-18-2017, 07:47 PM
no comebacks
quessing the truth hurts

No response in 2 or 3 days. My guess is he is locked up again.

Unregistered
08-19-2017, 11:56 PM
mis amigos we all know that richie pichardo and jessie menocal are the real heroes for the success of this department

Oh really? Menocal was the assistant chief during the towing and all the other scandals. He did absolutely nothing until FDLE started making things hot, then all of a sudden he became a reformer.
He's just a corrupt, criminal thug with a history of ripping off cocaine distributors who manages to get away with his crap just like his pedophile son.

Unregistered
08-20-2017, 02:53 AM
No response in 2 or 3 days. My guess is he is locked up again.

Uh-oh...

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Reports-Police-Activity-at-Dolphin-Mall-Mall-Evacuated-441095173.html

Unregistered
08-20-2017, 04:35 PM
Why did MDPD take over the investigation at DM then? So much for professional pd.

Unregistered
08-20-2017, 08:07 PM
Uh-oh...

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Reports-Police-Activity-at-Dolphin-Mall-Mall-Evacuated-441095173.html

Haha I thought the same thing.

Unregistered
08-20-2017, 10:52 PM
SWPD is a WASTE OF TAX DOLLARS. This is why I've always been a proponent of outsourcing our police to MDPD. Al final del día those who responded in the masses. We only had 3 officers present. contacted Cillanueva rather than the command staff. Obviously her actions were and are a blatant violation of city protocol and regulations. If I were Plácido and Carmona, I'd be furious. Officer deserves a REPRIMAND.

-JM

Unregistered
08-21-2017, 02:03 AM
The only difference between the Sweetwater Police Department and the Girl Scouts of America is that the Sweetwater cops don't sell cookies!

Unregistered
08-21-2017, 11:18 AM
SWPD is a WASTE OF TAX DOLLARS. This is why I've always been a proponent of outsourcing our police to MDPD. Al final del día those who responded in the masses. We only had 3 officers present. rather than the command staff. Obviously her actions were and are a blatant violation of city protocol and regulations. If I were Plácido and Carmona, I'd be furious. Officer deserves a REPRIMAND.

-JM
wow were you on site no no no this info was rcvd from your sgt mole so thank you for making it crystal clear that you would like to outsource and possibly cause havoc in the lives of more than 100 officers
i will make sure they all read this including your snitch that has no business providing you with police info that has not been cleared by our pio

Unregistered
08-22-2017, 04:28 AM
wow were you on site no no no this info was rcvd from your sgt mole so thank you for making it crystal clear that you would like to outsource and possibly cause havoc in the lives of more than 100 officers
i will make sure they all read this including your snitch that has no business providing you with police info that has not been cleared by our pio

Your PD including your command staff want no PIO. Why? Because she actually does her job. A stellar example of this is that our city's PIO has bee in side lined purposefully because they are all dirty and don't want her stating the truth. Sweetwater needs REAL leadership. Now whether that means bringing in MDPD or eliminating the current command staff along with the administration, so be it. But we NEED change, REAL CHANGE.

Don't forget, I put my name on everything papo. I'm not a politician let alone a liar. I speak my mind. Hopwood, Emily, when the new chief comes in, you can kiss your sorry asses good bye. Your days are counted, as is Villanueva's and the administration along with the command staff. Perhaps, your next city job, you'll know better than to play politics!!!!!

-JM

Unregistered
08-23-2017, 12:12 AM
Ooohhh, JM.... You just want to be relevant. You believe your opinion actually matters. Your a joke. You are the court Jester of the Commission meetings and now your a puppet for the pinita group. Your grammer rivals that of an 8th grader and you cry like a school girl who dropped her ice cream cone on the playground. Your the kid in school who everyone made fun of and now your just mad at the world. You calling people corrupt is like Hitler calling people RACIST. Your a bigot. You refuse to allow anyone to have a difference of opinion other than Your own and God forbid someone actually challenges you, you take that as an act of war. Well at least in your simple little psychotic mind. You create conflict with everyone as you have done your entire life. You are a CRIMINAL with an inferiority complex with a lack of self actualization. In other words, you show traits of a sociopath. And in case you didn't know, you actually fit the profile of a serial killer.

Unregistered
08-23-2017, 12:26 AM
Ooohhh, JM.... You just want to be relevant. You believe your opinion actually matters. Your a joke. You are the court Jester of the Commission meetings and now your a puppet for the pinita group. Your grammer rivals that of an 8th grader and you cry like a school girl who dropped her ice cream cone on the playground. Your the kid in school who everyone made fun of and now your just mad at the world. You calling people corrupt is like Hitler calling people RACIST. Your a bigot. You refuse to allow anyone to have a difference of opinion other than Your own and God forbid someone actually challenges you, you take that as an act of war. Well at least in your simple little psychotic mind. You create conflict with everyone as you have done your entire life. You are a CRIMINAL with an inferiority complex with a lack of self actualization. In other words, you show traits of a sociopath. And in case you didn't know, you actually fit the profile of a serial killer.

More reasons to be careful.

FYI: you we're suppose to say "You are" or "You're" at least a couple times. Speaking of ill grammar.

Unregistered
08-23-2017, 02:23 AM
It's "WELL" not "We'll" you imbisal.

Unregistered
08-23-2017, 02:39 AM
"MORE REASONS TO BE CAREFUL"???

OH MY GOD THAT'S FUNNY. Yeah I can see it now. Mejia goes to Dolphin Mall as an active shooter and takes hostages. His demands will be to make him the Supreme Chancellor of Sweetwater, name City Hall after him, expunge his felony records (That's RECORDS, PLURAL), allow him to open a Marijuana Dispensary, FIU to give him a PHD in Political Science and the State Bar Association has to give him his very own Attorneys License. Hay no puedo... Question: How is it that you are or (You're), involved in a class action law suit against Uber for not allowing you to have a Firearm in your vehicle? Aren't you on PROBABTION for a year, which restricts you from being in possession of a FIREARM?

Unregistered
08-23-2017, 11:46 AM
Your PD including your command staff want no PIO. Why? Because she actually does her job. A stellar example of this is that our city's PIO has bee in side lined purposefully because they are all dirty and don't want her stating the truth. Sweetwater needs REAL leadership. Now whether that means bringing in MDPD or eliminating the current command staff along with the administration, so be it. But we NEED change, REAL CHANGE.

Don't forget, I put my name on everything papo. I'm not a politician let alone a liar. I speak my mind. Hopwood, Emily, when the new chief comes in, you can kiss your sorry asses good bye. Your days are counted, as is Villanueva's and the administration along with the command staff. Perhaps, your next city job, you'll know better than to play politics!!!!!

-JM

papo real change is getting you off our site and papito lindo we have two p i o plus i put my name on everything why dont you register ooopppps you cant the system administrator blocked you now you are forced to use wifi from stores

Unregistered
08-23-2017, 11:18 PM
"MORE REASONS TO BE CAREFUL"???

OH MY GOD THAT'S FUNNY. Yeah I can see it now. Mejia goes to Dolphin Mall as an active shooter and takes hostages. His demands will be to make him the Supreme Chancellor of Sweetwater, name City Hall after him, expunge his felony records (That's RECORDS, PLURAL), allow him to open a Marijuana Dispensary, FIU to give him a PHD in Political Science and the State Bar Association has to give him his very own Attorneys License. Hay no puedo... Question: How is it that you are or (You're), involved in a class action law suit against Uber for not allowing you to have a Firearm in your vehicle? Aren't you on PROBABTION for a year, which restricts you from being in possession of a FIREARM?

El pobre.. Otro come mierda que no sabe la diferencia entre probation y un diversion program. And to think you're a sweetwater officer? LMAO what a joke.

Unregistered
08-23-2017, 11:19 PM
papo real change is getting you off our site and papito lindo we have two p i o plus i put my name on everything why dont you register ooopppps you cant the system administrator blocked you now you are forced to use wifi from stores

Gracias por lo de lindo. That's the only truth in your entire rant. Now where's that name marica?

Unregistered
08-24-2017, 07:00 AM
PROBABTION or diversion program still makes you a CRIMINAL b1tch!!!

Unregistered
08-24-2017, 01:30 PM
Gracias por lo de lindo. That's the only truth in your entire rant. Now where's that name marica?
marica i will put my name after you register

Unregistered
08-24-2017, 09:09 PM
PROBABTION or diversion program still makes you a CRIMINAL b1tch!!!

And the terms include NO FIREARM possession! Yet he tried to carry a firearm unto an Uber vehicle??

Unregistered
08-24-2017, 10:36 PM
I have a list of those officers who are playing politics. Some of which talk to me as if I don't know the dirty work they are executing. Tread softly gentlemen. Your days are counted come 2019 and a new Mayor, new Police Chief, command staff etc are in full force.

Need I mention your names gentlemen?

Unregistered
08-24-2017, 10:38 PM

Who's the second PIO?

Unregistered
08-25-2017, 03:33 AM
]

You can still be prosecuted and CONVICTED if you violate the terms of the diversion....such as possessing a firearm!
I wish someone would give his PO in Collier a heads up so we don't have to put up with this retarded crap every day.

Unregistered
08-25-2017, 08:29 PM
The only difference between the Sweetwater Police Department and the Girl Scouts of America is that the Sweetwater cops don't sell cookies!

The only difference between JM and the Girl Scouts of America selling cookies is....the Girl Scouts have developed some job skills!