PDA

View Full Version : McLyns Belongs In Jail

Unregistered
08-12-2017, 01:03 PM
In my opinion James McLyans is absolutely CRAZY and anyone who hates cops as much as he does along with his UHURU friends is a cancer on America. McLyans is also a criminal having been arrested many times and having changed his name to conceal his passed. His real name is not McLynas and he has been arrested in many states. He is such a scum bag and I believe he should be incarcerated. Word has it that will happen soon and it cant come fast enough to rescue his 14 year old daughter whom he took to the UHURU press conference. That alone should be child abuse. James will never be sheriff and Sheriff Gualtieri will be Sheriff for as long as he wants and all the rest of can hope is that McLyans goes to jail soonest.

Unregistered
08-12-2017, 01:31 PM
You need another mothertrucking hobby, Dude. Holy damn, you're one real-deal crybaby copper. 😭

Unregistered
08-12-2017, 01:53 PM
In my opinion James McLyans is absolutely CRAZY and anyone who hates cops as much as he does along with his UHURU friends is a cancer on America. McLyans is also a criminal having been arrested many times and having changed his name to conceal his passed. His real name is not McLynas and he has been arrested in many states. He is such a scum bag and I believe he should be incarcerated. Word has it that will happen soon and it cant come fast enough to rescue his 14 year old daughter whom he took to the UHURU press conference. That alone should be child abuse. James will never be sheriff and Sheriff Gualtieri will be Sheriff for as long as he wants and all the rest of can hope is that McLyans goes to jail soonest.

"having changed his name to conceal his passed."

"and all the rest of can hope is that McLyans goes to jail soonest."

And Sheriff Robert Gualtieri should be arrested for endangering the community by allowing someone with such a low IQ to wear a gun and a badge. At least "McLyans" knows how to spell.

Unregistered
08-13-2017, 12:26 PM
"having changed his name to conceal his passed."

"and all the rest of can hope is that McLyans goes to jail soonest."

And Sheriff Robert Gualtieri should be arrested for endangering the community by allowing someone with such a low IQ to wear a gun and a badge. At least "McLyans" knows how to spell.

Sorry James but us dum cops are just not as smart as you. But we do know how to put people in jail and deal with scum like you. Just how many names have you had? May be the spelling of this one is wrong cause there are to many names to keep them all straight. Remember Mclanys it is still STINGRAY SEASON.

Unregistered
08-13-2017, 05:42 PM
dumb*
maybe*
too*
'cause*
multiple punctuation errors*

Signed,
Not James. ✌️

Unregistered
08-21-2017, 01:02 AM

Your opinion does not matter. You are just a uneducated deputy sheriff who did not go very far in life.

Unregistered
08-21-2017, 06:32 AM
Your opinion does not matter. You are just a uneducated deputy sheriff who did not go very far in life.

That's ok James, clearly neither does your opinion. If anyone cared what you thought you'd be Sheriff. But you missed that opportunity by several thousand votes. Over 100,000 I believe. God you suck. I mean you can't impress anyone. It must suck to be such a douche bag all the time.

Unregistered
08-21-2017, 01:07 PM
Sorry James but us dum cops are just not as smart as you. But we do know how to put people in jail and deal with scum like you. Just how many names have you had? May be the spelling of this one is wrong cause there are to many names to keep them all straight. Remember Mclanys it is still STINGRAY SEASON.

For all of you (all 10 or 12 that read this stupid crap) that may not know what these moronic references to "stingray season" are, here is an article about how the PCSO illegally used Stingray against James so that they could arrest him on made up BS charges the day before his custody hearing to help his skank ex-wife steal his kid from him. He was still awarded full custody while he was in jail, so the PCSO's dirty plan didn't work and that is one reason they are still so pissed off.

http://tenthamendmentcenter.com/2017/06/07/inside-the-secretive-and-intrusive-world-of-stingray-surveillance/

Unregistered
08-21-2017, 02:07 PM
That's ok James, clearly neither does your opinion. If anyone cared what you thought you'd be Sheriff. But you missed that opportunity by several thousand votes. Over 100,000 I believe. God you suck. I mean you can't impress anyone. It must suck to be such a douche bag all the time.

Your too stupid to even run. All you can do is talk smack on here and be a dumb street cop that will go nowhere.

Unregistered
08-21-2017, 04:47 PM

How many votes did you get deputy dipshitz? Zero? That sounds about right.

Unregistered
08-21-2017, 05:54 PM
How many votes did you get deputy dipshitz? Zero? That sounds about right.

He's just a disgruntled piss ant who likes to complain, but isn't smart enough to do anything except drive around in a cruiser. Deputy 4 life but has all the answers to every problem. Lol