PDA

View Full Version : The New Direction

Unregistered
07-15-2017, 06:02 AM
Team,

As we move forward in a new direction I'd like to take this opportunity to give all the credit to myself and my big muscles. Without my big muscles, and myself it never would have been possible. Although someone stole my butt or I never had one, I'm still so great. Oh and eddy leem I saw you looking at my man boobs and nipples sticking out through my white tee shirt. BTW commissioner you have nice nipples too. Maybe we should go out in the middle of the night in my nice SUV that you approved and looki for parking decal violations together. We can take the little traffic baby with us and take turns breast feeding him. Also you can tell him to soil his diaper and change him. Lots of fun very exciting things happening. You can ride around on his back. He'll make motorcycle noises and you can pull me over. You'll need a back up officer if we have units available. Usually there are non because they're all specialized units such as the suicide prevention unit (PAL) and the "the storm chaser", unit. It does say hurricane preparations on red dragons command report right? You know who I mean. She's old but, I definitely wood, wouldn't you? Now, back to how great I am. I can do more push ups than both LTs put together. And I have better nipples than Brian. More later.

Unregistered
07-17-2017, 02:31 AM
Rey quit playing on your computer. You're not well thought of by any of the boys n girls here. Shut up and watch cartoons.

Unregistered
07-22-2017, 02:40 PM
Nothing about the nipple post makes sense. The traffic boy wonder is getting everything he wants for now. It will change soon. He's going to experience a problem and will be soured. The LT's are always getting bashed by the same people who kiss butt to their face and play up to everyone. Get a life or go away.

Unregistered
08-08-2017, 12:05 PM
There's nothing wrong with getting a job where all the new people get pieces of the weekend. I wish when I joined I had weekends and didn't have to squat other than kiss alittle ass. Hell even the most junior said f-that I'm bidding before the entire department because I'm the most junior and we have it like that. Luckily my department still does things right....for now. They've been promoting your versions of Lts and new hires hence why this job is going to crap. As for the untouchables (females) accept it they are untouchable especially when there that old saying about sleeping and fleas. Scary part is you guys are getting another one that supposedly didn't hack it in a real place. What made up position can they come up with to make your chief look good to the blind puppets in your city.

Unregistered
08-12-2017, 04:10 PM
Just do your job. The suck butts, the lazy scrubs, and especially the fake warriors will have their day. Something big is in the making in regards to an entire regime change. FOP Donald Duck Trump Fatboy Bobby J. president extraordinary, is about to get the ole poop stick up the Hershey highway. Carlito is running out of support even by his LTS. The lodge is in utter turmoil and pandimonium is breaking out all over town. Traffic baby thinks his little gig means something, and hairy butt rey pussed out and quit fighting.

Unregistered
08-14-2017, 06:28 PM
There's nothing wrong with getting a job where all the new people get pieces of the weekend. I wish when I joined I had weekends and didn't have to squat other than kiss alittle ass. Hell even the most junior said f-that I'm bidding before the entire department because I'm the most junior and we have it like that. Luckily my department still does things right....for now. They've been promoting your versions of Lts and new hires hence why this job is going to crap. As for the untouchables (females) accept it they are untouchable especially when there that old saying about sleeping and fleas. Scary part is you guys are getting another one that supposedly didn't hack it in a real place. What made up position can they come up with to make your chief look good to the blind puppets in your city.

Another chief buddy? Say the name please. Inquiring minds want o know.

Unregistered
09-22-2017, 03:25 PM
Maybe the LFT was following the new policy that we've been paying a part timer to do in between all the CIA briefings of our counter terror program. Either way there'll be letters of recommendations and officer of the year nominations from all this. So back to business as usual people.

Unregistered
10-03-2017, 07:14 PM
The Department is over staffed after failed attempts by the leadership to circumvent the overtime issue. The economy which is likely to plunge in the upcoming years will dictate the REAL direction of the Department, not the current circus clowns in place. The Department will be forced to cut the force by 25 percent meaning 8-10 employees/cops then the real dancing will start as the newbies will be looking for jobs. Good luck☘️

Unregistered
10-03-2017, 08:46 PM
The Department is over staffed after failed attempts by the leadership to circumvent the overtime issue. The economy which is likely to plunge in the upcoming years will dictate the REAL direction of the Department, not the current circus clowns in place. The Department will be forced to cut the force by 25 percent meaning 8-10 employees/cops then the real dancing will start as the newbies will be looking for jobs. Good luck☘️

So the bumping rights will kick in and some JR guys will be out on there butts?

Unregistered
10-07-2017, 04:47 AM
So the bumping rights will kick in and some JR guys will be out on there butts?

I want this but I don't as 2 goods guys will be hurt by it. They're better than this place anyways and need to go to somewhere real and make change there.