PDA

View Full Version : Sgts?

Unregistered
06-27-2017, 04:05 AM
Why do you guys have 7 LTs but no sgts? Is there a reason for that?

Unregistered
06-27-2017, 10:51 AM
Why do you guys have 7 LTs but no sgts? Is there a reason for that?

Because the chief is a clown. He hires guys like coel and woelk with questionable pasts, and even hangs out with them off duty. As a citizen I seriously question this idiot's maturity, leadership, and decision making ability.

Unregistered
06-28-2017, 12:11 PM
FIND OUT ABOUT THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THE CORRUPT CHARLOTTE COUNTY,SHERIFF BILL PRUMMELL AND HIS THUGS.AND THE PUNTA GORDA,POLICE,CHIEF TOM LEWIS AND HIS THUGS.60 MILLION VIEWS,52 THOUSAND SUBSCRIBERS,3 MILLION VIEWS A MTH youtube.com/user/LIVEFREEORDIEPEOPLE

Unregistered
06-28-2017, 08:03 PM
It was a union negotiation several years ago. The city's goal was to dissolve the unions and the Sgts took a pay increase and title change to agree to remove their union. The "Lt" spot is still just the line supervisor/Sgt slot (name change only).

Unregistered
06-28-2017, 08:14 PM
Because the chief is a clown. He hires guys like coel and woelk with questionable pasts, and even hangs out with them off duty. As a citizen I seriously question this idiot's maturity, leadership, and decision making ability.

I have known TL since 1995 and how he became the chief is absolutely beyond me. It must be something in the polluted peace river water I guess. I really hope he does jail time for his gross negligence.

Unregistered
06-29-2017, 03:28 AM
There's no faith in this department. 16 guys in patrol? Disband them and have the county take over. I read the 200+ fdle report. Every officer here is as dumb as the next. No one knows how to tell what a blank is???? No one knew it's standard everywhere else in the country to double and triple check a gun for scenarios? Morons.