PDA

View Full Version : Best Dispatcher

Unregistered
06-26-2017, 12:22 AM
Breck Sanders is the absolute best dispatcher right now. He solves more crimes while still working at Central. No doubt he was well deserving of Telecommunicator of the year.

Unregistered
06-26-2017, 03:41 PM
You go Girl!!!!

Unregistered
06-26-2017, 08:36 PM
She is a good one.

Unregistered
06-27-2017, 11:29 PM
She is a good one.
Breck is a guy.

Unregistered
06-30-2017, 02:50 PM
Breck should be a deputy.

Timtomjohn
06-30-2018, 09:25 PM
Breck is a joke and I'm sure he is the one that posted that. Has no business in law enforcement period. Check the Brady list on volusia exposed.

Unregistered
06-30-2018, 10:27 PM
Breck is a joke and I'm sure he is the one that posted that. Has no business in law enforcement period. Check the Brady list on volusia exposed.

What happened? Did Breck call you out on the radio. Sorry it happened. And by your logic the following should not be deputies: Brodie Hughes, Wingard, Sawicki, Shon McGuire (the current beau of Janelle Homan), Joel Hernandez, Richardson, Mike Odgers, and numerous others.

That does not include the likes of Roy Galarza (mr sex on duty 50 times) or the lying Sheriff.

That is a good chunk of deputies.

Unregistered
06-30-2018, 10:48 PM
At least none of them claim to be something they’re not. Like you, Henry, claim to be an award winning journalist when you are a novice online blogger at best.

Unregistered
06-30-2018, 10:53 PM
At least none of them claim to be something they’re not. Like you, Henry, claim to be an award winning journalist when you are a novice online blogger at best.

What does this have to do with Henry? You made the untrue statement about Breck and used the argument about the Brady List. A few of the heroes on the Brady List were posted (which is a good chunk of the deputies still working at the VCSO).

http://volusiaexposed.com/stateattorney/bradybunch.html

Unregistered
06-30-2018, 10:58 PM
Didn’t Breck lie to a supervisor and commit a crime?

Unregistered
07-01-2018, 12:55 AM
Didn’t Breck lie to a supervisor and commit a crime?

Nothing that could be substantiated.

Unregistered
07-01-2018, 01:00 AM
Yet here we are.

Unregistered
08-31-2018, 01:10 PM
Sources say he resigned from the dispatch center a month or so ago.

Unregistered
08-31-2018, 10:40 PM
Wow, it was brought to my attention more than a year ago regarding some clown who felt the need to start an unnecessary thread about myself... Pointless and childish at best but I never gave it a second care...

Until it was brought to my attention yet again today that this is still being talked about? Let's put the losers into perspective who spent his or hers Saturday night until 1am blogging about a dispatcher... I don't know whether to feel creeped out or.... Wait yes I do it's weird and creepy get a life.... Lol wtf

Jimjohn
05-23-2019, 03:42 PM
So breck, please fill us all in on why you went crawling back to dispatch and they turned you down. They don't turn anyone down who wants to be rehired. Infact, they rehired several people more than 4 times.

Unregistered
05-23-2019, 09:18 PM
So breck, please fill us all in on why you went crawling back to dispatch and they turned you down. They don't turn anyone down who wants to be rehired. Infact, they rehired several people more than 4 times.

If this is true it is absolutely hilarious. And Chitwood wouldn't hire him back?