PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations swpd

Unregistered
06-22-2017, 04:45 PM
A huge congratulations to the Sweetwater police department for stamping out corruption. Chief Placido Diaz is simply doing a great job of restoring integrity and respect to a much beleaguered police department. What in God's name was the previous administrations doing? Corruption in our police department must be eliminated.

Chief you and the Mayor need to cover the flanks.

Unregistered
06-22-2017, 11:40 PM
A huge congratulations to the Sweetwater police department for stamping out corruption. Chief Placido Diaz is simply doing a great job of restoring integrity and respect to a much beleaguered police department. What in God's name was the previous administrations doing? Corruption in our police department must be eliminated.

Chief you and the Mayor need to cover the flanks.

Corruption will continue to grow not just here but everywhere else. A new face doesn't eliminate problems. Same shit different administration.

Unregistered
06-23-2017, 12:34 PM
Corruption will continue to grow not just here but everywhere else. A new face doesn't eliminate problems. Same shit different administration.

papo either put up or shut up if you have proof do us all a favor and contact fdle you can ask your sgt buddy for the number

Unregistered
06-23-2017, 10:42 PM
papo either put up or shut up if you have proof do us all a favor and contact fdle you can ask your sgt buddy for the number

Proof? There's officers that were hired by these imperfectionists that have a criminal past. Second chances are nice and all, but the friends and family plan CONTINUES TO EXIST.

If corruption stopped existing when Placido took over, why is it that SPD has lost approximately 10 officers to BIGGER BETTER departments? According to you, didn't he clean house? Apparently not because ALOT of personnel left to other depts. SPD has never had so many personnel leave to other depts in the past, because these people realized shit wasn't going to get better. Same shit, different people.

You must have a specially made rug for you so when you get on your daily workout routine (the bending at the knees and three full sets of ten reps of blowing off the administration) your knees don't get scuffed up.

Unregistered
07-02-2017, 01:11 AM
Proof? There's officers that were hired by these imperfectionists that have a criminal past. Second chances are nice and all, but the friends and family plan CONTINUES TO EXIST.

If corruption stopped existing when Placido took over, why is it that SPD has lost approximately 10 officers to BIGGER BETTER departments? According to you, didn't he clean house? Apparently not because ALOT of personnel left to other depts. SPD has never had so many personnel leave to other depts in the past, because these people realized shit wasn't going to get better. Same shit, different people.

You must have a specially made rug for you so when you get on your daily workout routine (the bending at the knees and three full sets of ten reps of blowing off the administration) your knees don't get scuffed up.

papo again with this crap
go cry a river to fdle and hopefully you are not one that is working at swpd and also have a past issue hmmmmmmm

Unregistered
07-03-2017, 03:52 AM
papo again with this crap
go cry a river to fdle and hopefully you are not one that is working at swpd and also have a past issue hmmmmmmm

Hope is right because I DON'T work at SPD or anywhere in Sweetwater. You sound like a Sweetwater bootlicker employee that is condemned to that city because you can't get hired anywhere else PAPO

Unregistered
07-03-2017, 08:41 PM
Hope is right because I DON'T work at SPD or anywhere in Sweetwater. You sound like a Sweetwater bootlicker employee that is condemned to that city because you can't get hired anywhere else PAPO

wow no life why are you on this site if you are not an swpd or city emoloyee

Unregistered
07-03-2017, 10:31 PM

papo are the other kids making fun of you and do not allow you on their play site is that the reason you are on our sit
loooooosssseeerrrrr get off our site papito

Unregistered
07-04-2017, 06:44 PM
wow no life why are you on this site if you are not an swpd or city emoloyee

Because I enjoy pissing weak minded people like you off.

Unregistered
07-04-2017, 06:46 PM
papo are the other kids making fun of you and do not allow you on their play site is that the reason you are on our sit
loooooosssseeerrrrr get off our site papito

I go to whatever site I wish to speak my mind and piss people off.

Unregistered
07-05-2017, 11:02 AM

pissing people off only a loosseeerr like yourself would say that i am amazed that the major has not told you to stop going on this site papo

Unregistered
07-05-2017, 12:32 PM

wow papo speak your mind on a site you do not belong on somewhat like a stalker and looosseeerrrr that you are

Unregistered
07-05-2017, 06:28 PM
pissing people off only a loosseeerr like yourself would say that i am amazed that the major has not told you to stop going on this site papo

I don't work for "de major papo" asere so you will continue to see more annoying posts that you don't agree to.

Unregistered
07-05-2017, 06:29 PM
wow papo speak your mind on a site you do not belong on somewhat like a stalker and looosseeerrrr that you are

I speak my mind on whatever site I want. And I don't stalk anyone I actually seem to attract pissed off people and that's what keeps me going.

Unregistered
07-05-2017, 06:30 PM
I don't work for "de major papo" asere so you will continue to see more annoying posts that you don't agree to.

And tell YOUR BOSS MAJOR PAPO that this website doesn't belong to SPD it belongs to a non governmental website !

Unregistered
07-05-2017, 07:53 PM

yes you do well technically now you report to sgt hot babe

Unregistered
07-05-2017, 09:52 PM
And tell YOUR BOSS MAJOR PAPO that this website doesn't belong to SPD it belongs to a non governmental website ASERE CULO ROTO!

papo we know who you are stop it when your sgt hot babe finds out you will be up the creek

Unregistered
07-05-2017, 10:33 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2779106]And tell YOUR BOSS MAJOR PAPO that this website doesn't belong to SPD it belongs to a non governmental website

papo what a shame this administration recently made you a full timer what a mistake on their part

Unregistered
07-05-2017, 11:15 PM
papo what a shame this administration recently made you a full timer what a mistake on their part

Pls tell me what's all the hate for and who you are hating on? Quiero saber asere.....

-JM

Unregistered
07-05-2017, 11:38 PM
Pls tell me what's all the hate for and who you are hating on? Quiero saber asere.....

-JM

papo now you sign as jm wow

Unregistered
07-06-2017, 04:16 AM
That's the schizophrenia talking. Or is he now showing symptoms of multiple personality disorder, where he is asking and answering his own questions. Seems like a BAKER ACT to me.

Unregistered
07-06-2017, 12:10 PM
That's the schizophrenia talking. Or is he now showing symptoms of multiple personality disorder, where he is asking and answering his own questions. Seems like a BAKER ACT to me.

no no no it shames me to say this is an swpd officer posting as mejia

Unregistered
07-06-2017, 12:37 PM
no no no it shames me to say this is an swpd officer posting as mejia

This is my first post for the day and it's hilarious that you retards think it has been me posting the other stuff. You fools couldn't find dog shit if it hit you in the face.

Unregistered
07-06-2017, 01:53 PM
This is my first post for the day and it's hilarious that you retards think it has been me posting the other stuff. You fools couldn't find dog shit if it hit you in the face.

thank you sgt ga ga

Unregistered
07-06-2017, 03:47 PM
thank you sgt ga ga

wow man no spiffy comeback

Unregistered
07-06-2017, 04:07 PM

ooops did we find dog shit omg yes we did

Unregistered
07-06-2017, 04:27 PM

actually we found the dog shit and it is with mr ga ga our hats also go off to the othet swpd officer posting crap good work gu gu gu gu

Unregistered
07-06-2017, 11:32 PM
actually we found the dog shit and it is with mr ga ga our hats also go off to the othet swpd officer posting crap good work gu gu gu gu

What the hell did you write? I'm trying to decipher your message.

Unregistered
07-07-2017, 11:06 AM

thank you for not writing while on duty

Unregistered
07-07-2017, 11:07 AM

quessing another spiffy comeback around 830 9 am stay thirsty my friends cannit wait

Unregistered
07-07-2017, 05:53 PM

omg no spiffy comeback please i am thirsty

Unregistered
07-08-2017, 01:11 PM

i an thirsty not hungry still thirsty

Unregistered
07-08-2017, 10:26 PM
i an thirsty not hungry still thirsty

now i am hungry just found out that i will be promoted soon to lt and help our department flourish

Unregistered
07-08-2017, 11:17 PM

papo no spiffy comeback
i know you are waiting to make it look like someone else
papo pmc stay thirsty mis amigos
good things on the horizon
many many changes
all good

Unregistered
07-09-2017, 02:49 AM

Every time his meds starts to kick in and he realizes the retarded chit he's posted he then comes back on here to deny he was the poster.

Unregistered
07-10-2017, 12:03 AM
now i am hungry just found out that i will be promoted soon to lt and help our department flourish

Keep drinking haterade before u dehydrate not everyone can stand this summer heat boy. And LT huh? At G4S secure solutions I'm sure you mean. You're still a nobody.

Unregistered
07-10-2017, 11:04 AM
Keep drinking haterade before u dehydrate not everyone can stand this summer heat boy. And LT huh? At G4S secure solutions I'm sure you mean. You're still a nobody.

watch and learn stay thirsty mis amigos