Unregistered
06-12-2017, 08:07 PM
Is Mark Berman running for President?

Unregistered
06-12-2017, 09:01 PM
No Lt. Obrien he is not

Unregistered
06-13-2017, 01:08 AM
Hey Lt Obrien. Please tell us the whole story about how Rick Moss and others accidentally left a voicemail at your house when you were still Pompano. Is it true they were making fun of your family and they heard the recording? Then you did not even have the balls to stand up for your family? Stand up guy who now hides behind a keyboard to talk trash about others.

Unregistered
06-14-2017, 06:54 AM
Man I'm praying at least a couple good deputies run. I'm part of that sandwich group with teenagers and sick parents at home to take care of or I would. The WORST MISTAKE we can make is to leave someone in that seat unless we know they are a saint. Bell has it so made with the BSO admin and the union organization (they keep him fat and happy) and we need to fresh people with fight in them for the actual deputies that do the work.

Unregistered
06-19-2017, 04:08 PM
Man I'm praying at least a couple good deputies run. I'm part of that sandwich group with teenagers and sick parents at home to take care of or I would. The WORST MISTAKE we can make is to leave someone in that seat unless we know they are a saint. Bell has it so made with the BSO admin and the union organization (they keep him fat and happy) and we need to fresh people with fight in them for the actual deputies that do the work.

Well stated ...but who then?

Unregistered
06-19-2017, 05:13 PM
So we do NOT have to be in any union to vote on the contract...confirmed today.

Unregistered
06-19-2017, 06:32 PM

I would love to know what makes u think he is fat and happy from the admin? Last time I saw him he was driving a pos car, working a ton of hours he doesn't get paid for, and is constantly filing grievances against the admin (which does not make the admin happy because it effects the acredation) so what has bell done wrong or how is he in with admin? If there is a better option I'm all ears but from what I've seen seems like he's doing a good job...

Unregistered
06-19-2017, 08:32 PM
Guest 1739 did you happen to read the IUPA email from Friday 6/16? Seems like Bell and his crew are doing a phenomenal job.

Unregistered
06-19-2017, 08:52 PM

Duh !!!! We already know this. We just voted in our contract last year and IUPA clearly informed everyone that all employees were allowed to vote. Not just union members.

Unregistered
06-20-2017, 04:31 AM

That was confirmed 20 years ago, where have you been?

Unregistered
06-21-2017, 02:02 AM
I would love to know what makes u think he is fat and happy from the admin? Last time I saw him he was driving a pos car, working a ton of hours he doesn't get paid for, and is constantly filing grievances against the admin (which does not make the admin happy because it effects the acredation) so what has bell done wrong or how is he in with admin? If there is a better option I'm all ears but from what I've seen seems like he's doing a good job...

Don't forget he's slaying it at the port

Unregistered
06-21-2017, 05:14 AM

So he's a Deputy amd entitled to work details like everyone else.

Unregistered
06-21-2017, 08:26 PM

He works at the port.... big deal.... so does 300 other deputies plus. And I know for a fact if it weren't for people like Bell the detail would go in covered. Port Everglades is no longer the golden goose it once was. The courthouse and bars all paying in the $50's. Besides that no one really wants details these days with all of the ot available in the districts. If that weren't the case sucher wouldn't be farming our details out to fhp and flpd

Unregistered
06-21-2017, 09:14 PM
So your only problem with Bell is that he works the port? That is weak buddy. bell got the details up to 43 and 50 from 37 in 3 months after taking office. Something the PBA could not do in a decade. We were given 57 an hr at the courthouse during the move and 57 at delta because of him. Takes on the mayor, takes on take home car gas tax, locks in healthcare at 90/10 which is unheard of, makes BSO show the overtime worked on paychecks, gets a complete audit on our deferred compensation accounts, gets more for FTD's , wins a ULP over the loaner gun when most thought he would lose and constantly keeps us updated with emails. Yup, you are correct, he is fat and lazy. pLeeeaaassseeeeee. Name someone who has done more in 15 years.

Unregistered
06-21-2017, 11:34 PM
So your only problem with Bell is that he works the port? That is weak buddy. bell got the details up to 43 and 50 from 37 in 3 months after taking office. Something the PBA could not do in a decade. We were given 57 an hr at the courthouse during the move and 57 at delta because of him. Takes on the mayor, takes on take home car gas tax, locks in healthcare at 90/10 which is unheard of, makes BSO show the overtime worked on paychecks, gets a complete audit on our deferred compensation accounts, gets more for FTD's , wins a ULP over the loaner gun when most thought he would lose and constantly keeps us updated with emails. Yup, you are correct, he is fat and lazy. pLeeeaaassseeeeee. Name someone who has done more in 15 years.

Drop the mic and....Crickets!!!

Unregistered
06-22-2017, 02:53 PM

Joe got us more. Much more.

Unregistered
06-22-2017, 07:48 PM
Drop the mic and....Crickets!!!

You tell them Andi. Your must better at blogging BS then you are at representing Deputies' with your GED in Law.

Unregistered
06-22-2017, 08:21 PM

Bell had absolutely nothing to do with the agency getting the Delta Airlines detail or what they were willing to pay. It's a 6 month experiment as Delta has hired Leos at approximately 20 other stations. There are a few employees about to ruin it for everyone else if they don't get their shmit together.

Unregistered
06-23-2017, 04:26 AM

I have to agree 100%! Bell has been doing an Outstanding Job!

Unregistered
06-23-2017, 03:52 PM
I have to agree 100%! Bell has been doing an Outstanding Job!
You are in the minority!

Unregistered
06-23-2017, 07:27 PM

Hahahaha.....what a one man phenom he is and all while working the port at the same time. You are correct he is in fact fat and lazy. If you think Jeff is working 25% as hard as the average deputy then you would believe anything you hear. Not sure why people agree that there should be term limits because of what happens then don't agree someone Fresh should take the seat.

Unregistered
06-24-2017, 01:41 AM
Hahahaha.....what a one man phenom he is and all while working the port at the same time. You are correct he is in fact fat and lazy. If you think Jeff is working 25% as hard as the average deputy then you would believe anything you hear. Not sure why people agree that there should be term limits because of what happens then don't agree someone Fresh should take the seat.

Ok PBA your never ever coming back, just sell the PBA Hall you clearly dont need it anymore lol.

Unregistered
06-24-2017, 03:18 AM
Ok PBA your never ever coming back, just sell the PBA Hall you clearly dont need it anymore lol.

Typical answer.....where is the true answer?

Unregistered
06-24-2017, 04:42 AM
The 100% truth is that Bell and crew have made huge gains for the membership and all Deputies in BSO. They have worked their asses off, continue to, and we, the deputies, are reaping the reward. Keep up the good work!!!

Unregistered
06-27-2017, 05:30 PM
The 100% truth is that Bell and crew have made huge gains for the membership and all Deputies in BSO. They have worked their asses off, continue to, and we, the deputies, are reaping the reward. Keep up the good work!!!

Great Post Andy...pass the kool Aid to some non believers!

Unregistered
06-27-2017, 06:11 PM
If you think he is bad, then put your name in the hat and run. Probably 90% of the agency would disagree with you that things are bad.

Unregistered
06-27-2017, 06:50 PM
If you think he is bad, then put your name in the hat and run. Probably 90% of the agency would disagree with you that things are bad.

How many votes did Tinker Bell win by the first time? Oh correct there was no election! I support Berman!

Unregistered
06-27-2017, 10:03 PM
How many votes did Tinker Bell win by the first time? Oh correct there was no election! I support Berman!

I have nothing against him personally but no thank you! He can't keep his own $h!t straight and pisses everybody off. Now don't get me wrong, I'm okay with pissing people off and not thinking twice about it. But in that position there are times when we might need diplomacy and he doesn't have it. Sometimes you don't need a stick to get what you want.

Unregistered
06-28-2017, 12:16 AM
I have nothing against him personally but no thank you! He can't keep his own $h!t straight and pisses everybody off. Now don't get me wrong, I'm okay with pissing people off and not thinking twice about it. But in that position there are times when we might need diplomacy and he doesn't have it. Sometimes you don't need a stick to get what you want.

What? You want a Union leader who would lay down and not fight? We had the no fight PBA and look where that got us. Yous Sir are admin or a PBA troll...stand-up and announce yourself or shut the hell up!!!

Unregistered
06-28-2017, 03:38 PM
What? You want a Union leader who would lay down and not fight? We had the no fight PBA and look where that got us. Yous Sir are admin or a PBA troll...stand-up and announce yourself or shut the hell up!!!

I am neither but I do believe New Yorkers like MB know how to get things done.

Unregistered
06-29-2017, 04:59 PM
Checked the IUPA website for bi-laws on election information and when/where the next meeting membership meeting will be. Any help?

Unregistered
06-29-2017, 06:15 PM
Checked the IUPA website for bi-laws on election information and when/where the next meeting membership meeting will be. Any help?\

It's right next to the financial records of the PBA on the internet. BTW PBA, are you looking on how to actually hold an election? Nobody in the county has ever voted in an open election for the PBA. There have been a few at BSO/IUPA already but you would not know that since you are no longer at BSO.

Unregistered
06-29-2017, 09:22 PM
\

It's right next to the financial records of the PBA on the internet. BTW PBA, are you looking on how to actually hold an election? Nobody in the county has ever voted in an open election for the PBA. There have been a few at BSO/IUPA already but you would not know that since you are no longer at BSO.

Wrong again but I will keep looking.

Unregistered
06-30-2017, 12:26 AM
I am neither but I do believe New Yorkers like MB know how to get things done.
I appreciate the vote of confidence but Jeff is President and is doing a great job. Keep up the good work.

Unregistered
06-30-2017, 02:23 PM
Doesn't everyone find it strange that if one encourages a fresh president you are labeled PBA? Who do you think is doing that? The guy scared to death of losing his seat because he has big plans and they don't include ever doing back on shift. I'm pro-IUPA and think we need to be smart and not allow people to begin other careers off our backs. A union thrives when you elect new leaders. And please the PBA did such a shit job, it was so easy for the IUPA attorneys to get some big wins. And anyone sticking up for Jeff is a fool because most likely he wouldn't return the favor. He hates having to pay to represent all the liars and idiots who should have known the policy. We got off to a good start choosing IUPA and I hope we don't make mistakes to allow the past to repeat itself. PBA didn't allow us to stop the career politicians (leaders), let's not be fools and do it to ourselves.

Unregistered
06-30-2017, 03:18 PM
There is a difference between wanting to be President and being capable of being president. The question is who falls into both categories? It would be an extremely short list. The majority of politicians serve at least two terms. It would make sense to give J. Bell a second term and elect a V.P. from that short list to be his predecessor.

Unregistered
07-03-2017, 02:27 PM
Bell has been nominated for the treasurer of IUPA National AFL-CIO. He may be relocating to D.C.

Unregistered
07-06-2017, 03:25 PM
Bell has been nominated for the treasurer of IUPA National AFL-CIO. He may be relocating to D.C.

Bell should stick to what he has perfected in his distinguished career at BSO.

Directing traffic at the port!

Unregistered
07-06-2017, 04:29 PM
Sure did know how to direct that 18 wheeler right over and through the PBA too. Nice try PBA

Unregistered
07-06-2017, 05:42 PM
Sure did know how to direct that 18 wheeler right over and through the PBA too. Nice try PBA

Wrong again.

Unregistered
07-06-2017, 10:57 PM
Well obviously you don't like him for whatever the reason. Maybe he told you the truth when nobody else would or maybe he he took something that you wanted. You have to admit, he pulled off something through hard work that no other Deputy or organization has in 30 years. Good or bad, he is the only person in the entire agency that can claim that title. Pretty impressive by any standard. Nobody has ever stood up for a Deputy in the history of BSO like IUPA is. Secured our healthcare now and in retirement. More grievances than the PBA in 30 years, pay raises in 1 contract that took the PBA 9 years to equal, ULP complaints and won, took on the Sgt's promotional process when the PBA refused and the list goes on. Where are we weaker today than 3 years ago? Oh yeah, he works details instead of taking an extra 20k a year like the PBA was giving their full time release. That is why you are the minority in this argument

Unregistered
07-07-2017, 03:25 PM
Well obviously you don't like him for whatever the reason. Maybe he told you the truth when nobody else would or maybe he he took something that you wanted. You have to admit, he pulled off something through hard work that no other Deputy or organization has in 30 years. Good or bad, he is the only person in the entire agency that can claim that title. Pretty impressive by any standard. Nobody has ever stood up for a Deputy in the history of BSO like IUPA is. Secured our healthcare now and in retirement. More grievances than the PBA in 30 years, pay raises in 1 contract that took the PBA 9 years to equal, ULP complaints and won, took on the Sgt's promotional process when the PBA refused and the list goes on. Where are we weaker today than 3 years ago? Oh yeah, he works details instead of taking an extra 20k a year like the PBA was giving their full time release. That is why you are the minority in this argument

What scary is people like you really believe what the AFL-CIO team tells you.

Unregistered
07-07-2017, 03:28 PM

Yeah or misdirect a moped right in to your rental cubical you call an IUPA Office and wipe it out.

Unregistered
07-10-2017, 07:12 PM
Is Mark Berman running for President?

Didn't MB use a PBA lawyer when he was in trouble last year?

Unregistered
07-10-2017, 07:36 PM
Didn't MB use a PBA lawyer when he was in trouble last year?

What PBA Lawyers? There aren't any left!

Unregistered
07-11-2017, 01:49 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2781238]What PBA Lawyers? There aren't

Even if it's one it's still better than a rat legal secretary

Unregistered
07-11-2017, 07:08 PM
What PBA Lawyers? There aren't any left!

Hey fool ...look at the website for the PBA and see the lawyers they provide. Very impressive! Also check with the deputies who
have been criminally charged and are currently being represented by PBA Lawyers.

Check with the deputies who have gone to the Grand jury who were represented by PBA lawyers.

Check with IA and BSO Homicide Detectives and ask who is best at representing Deputies.

IUPA on BWC=crickets
IUPA on PAT=crickets

Unregistered
07-11-2017, 07:12 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2781238]What PBA Lawyers? There aren't

Even if it's one it's still better than a rat legal secretary

Not Alfero it was Mike Berverman.

Unregistered
07-11-2017, 10:23 PM
Hey fool ...look at the website for the PBA and see the lawyers they provide. Very impressive! Also check with the deputies who
have been criminally charged and are currently being represented by PBA Lawyers.

Check with the deputies who have gone to the Grand jury who were represented by PBA lawyers.

Check with IA and BSO Homicide Detectives and ask who is best at representing Deputies.

IUPA on BWC=crickets
IUPA on PAT=crickets

What Lawyers? Julio E. Gonzalez Jr.? LOL!

Unregistered
07-11-2017, 10:47 PM
So what is left of the PBA staff is here. If you were at BSO, you would have seen one of the many emails about the PAT. Already been ruled and acknowledged by BSO that they cannot take any disciplinary action against any employee or seek termination until such negotiations can take place in the 2018-2021 contract. That means nothing can happen to anyone. What else are you seeking?

BWC is an agency issued piece of equipment and can be mandated like pink shoes to be worn if the agency purchased it. The cameras are at PBA departments too.

Just trying to stir something in the empty pot before the foreclosure notice kicks in. Hilarious to see the PBA a shell of what it once was. No money, no friends, losing influence........keep paying dues to support people who were never PBA members before they got in trouble.

Unregistered
07-17-2017, 03:16 PM
So what is left of the PBA staff is here. If you were at BSO, you would have seen one of the many emails about the PAT. Already been ruled and acknowledged by BSO that they cannot take any disciplinary action against any employee or seek termination until such negotiations can take place in the 2018-2021 contract. That means nothing can happen to anyone. What else are you seeking?

BWC is an agency issued piece of equipment and can be mandated like pink shoes to be worn if the agency purchased it. The cameras are at PBA departments too.

Just trying to stir something in the empty pot before the foreclosure notice kicks in. Hilarious to see the PBA a shell of what it once was. No money, no friends, losing influence........keep paying dues to support people who were never PBA members before they got in trouble.

Good comeback Andi. Your posts are always slamming the PBA. I don't know how you find the time between smoking two packs a
day and all your blogging.

A PBA Deputy did confirm that Tinker Bell was not on the ballot for president.

Unregistered
07-17-2017, 04:54 PM
Is it true that Alfaro had his law license suspended pending criminal investigation? What will ever happen to the people he has taken money from for representation?

Unregistered
07-17-2017, 06:04 PM
Is it true that Alfaro had his law license suspended pending criminal investigation? What will ever happen to the people he has taken money from for representation?

Wouldnt surprise me his billing practices are interesting to say the least and his intentional foot dragging to bill for extra hours is legendary. No one cares when you win all the time but lately that has not been the case. It would explain Tony's sudden "health problems".

Unregistered
07-19-2017, 04:06 PM
Tony is doing my divorce but he has a new secretary.

Unregistered
07-19-2017, 06:19 PM
Tony is doing my divorce but he has a new secretary.

You better check with the Florida Bar then.

Unregistered
07-20-2017, 03:17 PM
You better check with the Florida Bar then.

Thanks Andi

Unregistered
07-21-2017, 09:09 AM
Here, maybe this will help.

http://www.flgov.com/wp-content/uploads/orders/2016/EO_16-66.pdf

Unregistered
07-21-2017, 09:14 AM
Or this...

https://efactssc-public.flcourts.org/CaseDocuments/2016/1203/2016-1203_Disposition_137454.pdf

Look, there is no doubt that Alfero was a great attorney. WAS. Something happened and he lost it. You can't blame Andi for wanting to get away from him. I used Tony for my personal matters, and still have a minor civil case pending with him (family) and the only reason for keeping him is trying to recover some of the large amounts of money I have paid him. FOr what? I'm not sure. I saw what Andi went through with him. How does that make her a rat? I was just in his office within the past month. His new secretary doesn't have it any better. He looks terrible. But even he was talking crap about PBA and their shadiness. Takes one to know one?

And since you keep downing Andi, why don't you just call her? Or Bell? Let them know your issue with her somewhere other than a site she probably won't ever see. Coward much?

Unregistered
07-21-2017, 02:50 PM
Or this...

https://efactssc-public.flcourts.org/CaseDocuments/2016/1203/2016-1203_Disposition_137454.pdf

Look, there is no doubt that Alfero was a great attorney. WAS. Something happened and he lost it. You can't blame Andi for wanting to get away from him. I used Tony for my personal matters, and still have a minor civil case pending with him (family) and the only reason for keeping him is trying to recover some of the large amounts of money I have paid him. FOr what? I'm not sure. I saw what Andi went through with him. How does that make her a rat? I was just in his office within the past month. His new secretary doesn't have it any better. He looks terrible. But even he was talking crap about PBA and their shadiness. Takes one to know one?

And since you keep downing Andi, why don't you just call her? Or Bell? Let them know your issue with her somewhere other than a site she probably won't ever see. Coward much?

If you need Bell he works mostly at the port.

Unregistered
07-21-2017, 10:32 PM
Here, maybe this will help.

http://www.flgov.com/wp-content/uploads/orders/2016/EO_16-66.pdf
Like I said his billing practices were always interesting and he was always known for dragging out cases so he coukd continue bill hours whether he worked them or not. When he was winning every case as he did for a very long time people ignored it because they were happy with the results in some cases with some very intricate cases. After Tony lost the PBA business he turned into a shuckster and an Ambulance chaser who cant pay his bills. Troy and company need ro find new Attorneys ASAP or they will go to prison.

Unregistered
07-25-2017, 07:55 PM
So when is the board election?

Unregistered
07-25-2017, 08:05 PM
None of us voted Bell in as President. We were told we would get to vote for our board. One of many lies!

Guest871655
07-25-2017, 08:51 PM
If you need Bell he works mostly at the port.

WORKING AT THE PORT??? HE IS GETTING PAID TO BE WORKING IN THE UNION OFFICE. God help us if we don't elect a new president.

Unregistered
07-25-2017, 08:53 PM
So when is the board election?

Love how this has been asked over and over and has not been answered.

Unregistered
07-25-2017, 09:51 PM
None of us voted Bell in as President. We were told we would get to vote for our board. One of many lies!

That's obviously a PBA mindset. So Jeff got slammed by Nadine and Fitz and Tozzi and all of the PBA turds. To work hard and get us a union that is finally doing something. And you can't give a reason why he should be removed, you just need someone else to steer the ship. Jeff looks like he's doing a heck of a job and the only ones volunteering to be the new head cheese are PBA retreads. NO THANK YOU. How many times did we get to vote for a new president under them? I know it's scary PBA. It hasn't been a full year yet and he's done more than you guys could ever dream of. Go away. Local 6020 is happy with what we have. And I'm not Jeff

Unregistered
07-26-2017, 12:19 AM
That's obviously a PBA mindset. So Jeff got slammed by Nadine and Fitz and Tozzi and all of the PBA turds. To work hard and get us a union that is finally doing something. And you can't give a reason why he should be removed, you just need someone else to steer the ship. Jeff looks like he's doing a heck of a job and the only ones volunteering to be the new head cheese are PBA retreads. NO THANK YOU. How many times did we get to vote for a new president under them? I know it's scary PBA. It hasn't been a full year yet and he's done more than you guys could ever dream of. Go away. Local 6020 is happy with what we have. And I'm not Jeff

Well said! The PBA guys will never be happy because they know the members are never coming back. Not only am I not Jeff, in fact I'm not an IUPA member either.

Unregistered
07-26-2017, 01:20 PM
WORKING AT THE PORT??? HE IS GETTING PAID TO BE WORKING IN THE UNION OFFICE. God help us if we don't elect a new president.

Is he supposed to work for free? And as opposed to what? PBA who got paid from their department AND their Union?? BIG difference buddy. And I am not even IUPA member, nor PBA, I just learned to check facts.

Unregistered
07-26-2017, 07:03 PM

I couldn't agree more...... I am Jeff, but not Jeff Bell......

Guest 2788745gistered
07-27-2017, 12:35 PM
Is he supposed to work for free? And as opposed to what? PBA who got paid from their department AND their Union?? BIG difference buddy. And I am not even IUPA member, nor PBA, I just learned to check facts.

You say learn the facts??? Are you freakin kidding me??? You are one stupid ass. Jeff gets a full salary to be the IUPA president. How do you not know this? And if you didn't know this how do you assume something and tell someone else to check the facts?? What do you think he has been doing it for free? LMAO Full time release with a full time salary to be union president. What donuo have to say now?????

Unregistered
07-27-2017, 09:09 PM
You say learn the facts??? Are you freakin kidding me??? You are one stupid ass. Jeff gets a full salary to be the IUPA president. How do you not know this? And if you didn't know this how do you assume something and tell someone else to check the facts?? What do you think he has been doing it for free? LMAO Full time release with a full time salary to be union president. What donuo have to say now?????

I think they were referring to the other post. When the PBA was around, their "full time release" person was paid $20,000 a year by the PBA. If that full time release person was the President, then they would have received an additional $54,000 from the PBA on top of their salary. The PBA pays extra money. The FOPE pays their full time release person an additional $38,000 a year but IUPA does not pay any executive board member. Nobody from IUPA gets anything other than what BSO pays them.

PBA pays an extra $54,000 on top of BSO
FOPE pays an extra $38,000 o top of what BSO pays
IUPA pays nothing on top of what BSO pays.

Guest73927
07-30-2017, 02:55 PM
I think they were referring to the other post. When the PBA was around, their "full time release" person was paid $20,000 a year by the PBA. If that full time release person was the President, then they would have received an additional $54,000 from the PBA on top of their salary. The PBA pays extra money. The FOPE pays their full time release person an additional $38,000 a year but IUPA does not pay any executive board member. Nobody from IUPA gets anything other than what BSO pays them.

PBA pays an extra $54,000 on top of BSO
FOPE pays an extra $38,000 o top of what BSO pays
IUPA pays nothing on top of what BSO pays.

It's all good. Bell does his off duty details within the 25 hours he works so he takes care of himself. Besides no one should be making more than their members.

Unregistered
07-31-2017, 11:51 AM

I do not have a PBA translator so I am going to do my best to try to decipher your rant. I believe the person below you nailed it. I did not think my post was too hard to understand. Me telling the truth makes me a "stupid ass". Would you be willing to give up your BSO salary to be the Union President for free?? He has to earn a living. IUPA DOES NOT PAY HIM, or anyone else on the Board. Every other Union in the Country gets a full release person. Why was it ok for PBA to have their Board paid by their respective departments AND get paid by the Union on top of it, but Jeff only takes his salary and he is a terrible person for doing it?? That is what I "donuo"(?) have to say now. I never said he didn't get his BSO salary. I said he did not get anything further, unlike Marciano, Marano, the rest of PBA, and all of the past Board members before them.

Unregistered
08-01-2017, 07:57 PM
I do not have a PBA translator so I am going to do my best to try to decipher your rant. I believe the person below you nailed it. I did not think my post was too hard to understand. Me telling the truth makes me a "stupid ass". Would you be willing to give up your BSO salary to be the Union President for free?? He has to earn a living. IUPA DOES NOT PAY HIM, or anyone else on the Board. Every other Union in the Country gets a full release person. Why was it ok for PBA to have their Board paid by their respective departments AND get paid by the Union on top of it, but Jeff only takes his salary and he is a terrible person for doing it?? That is what I "donuo"(?) have to say now. I never said he didn't get his BSO salary. I said he did not get anything further, unlike Marciano, Marano, the rest of PBA, and all of the past Board members before them.

There must be a misunderstanding. Jeff is not giving up his salary to be president. He gets a full time salary to be a full time release president to work for the union members. The issue is that he cheats and works 25 hours and while on release duty he is doing details. If he wants to do details he can't do them during his 40 hours release schedule, he should be doing them on nights and weekends just like everyone else. What other deputy can be on his/her shift while at the same time working an off duty detail?? He is supposed to be working 40 hours for the members and he is getting a full time salary to do so. Jeff is like the lucky loser that fell into that position. Sure he worked hard for a little bit and scored big. He has never promoted, has never had to be a supervisor, never sought out any extra responsibity in any other units. For the first few months he was pretty humble but the monster got him. He makes people think he has done it all. You never see any mention of the rest of the board or all the IUPA professional staff. Having the IUPA professional staff, a twit could have made leaps and bonds over the shitty ass PBA. His britches have gotten so big he thinks he is going to the international board and plans never to do law enforcement work again. He has gotten too much from the admin and the union, the lucky loser really thinks he is some wonder leader now. Despite my criticisms of Bell, I still think we should not allow dynasties like PBA. We should get a new president. That is when you see how much someone can fight for you. Or how much better a new person could be. Of course IUPA is always on clarifying any answers but you do notice that the question about when the election is has gone unanswered. Jeff's BIGGEST fear is that he will
Lose his position and then not make it to the international board.......his biggest fear should be what is best for the members NOT for him. If you think otherwise, you haven't been around him enough lately. Yes I'm an IUPA member so stop with the detractors that this has anything to do with PBA. PBA is out, they are gone (well except staff in the IUPA office).

Unregistered
08-01-2017, 09:23 PM
The post above is Right On Target. It certainly didn't take Jeff Bell long to sell out DLE for his own personal gain. Jeff should be concentrating all his energy on the upcoming contract negotiations but instead he is more interested in Empire Building. You see Jeff has been sneaking around working behind the scenes to take over the detention Union acquiring more power for himself. By doing this he brings more money into IUPA headquarters in Sarasota. This effort does nothing to help DLE or DOD. In fact it's a clear conflict of interest. DOD is trying to get parody while DLE is trying to become the highest paid in the County. Remember there is a finite amount of money in the Sheriff's budget. it is impossible for Jeff to serve both interest fairly. The only reason Jeff is doing this is to score points with IUPA so he can become a bigger player by securing a position on the IUPA International Board. We all need to tell Jeff to stop Empire Building and concentrate on our contract negotiations. If not, we need to replace Jeff Bell and elect a new Union president.

Unregistered
08-01-2017, 09:33 PM
The post above is Right On Target. It certainly didn't take Jeff Bell long to sell out DLE for his own personal gain. Jeff should be concentrating all his energy on the upcoming contract negotiations but instead he is more interested in Empire Building. You see Jeff has been sneaking around working behind the scenes to take over the detention Union acquiring more power for himself. By doing this he brings more money into IUPA headquarters in Sarasota. This effort does nothing to help DLE or DOD. In fact it's a clear conflict of interest. DOD is trying to get parody while DLE is trying to become the highest paid in the County. Remember there is a finite amount of money in the Sheriff's budget. it is impossible for Jeff to serve both interest fairly. The only reason Jeff is doing this is to score points with IUPA so he can become a bigger player by securing a position on the IUPA International Board. We all need to tell Jeff to stop Empire Building and concentrate on our contract negotiations. If not, we need to replace Jeff Bell and elect a new Union president.

Unregistered
08-01-2017, 09:52 PM

Unregistered
08-01-2017, 10:45 PM
You are an obvious idiot. Jeff is in that IUPA office during the work week. He works Port details on Saturday and Sunday and not inside details either. He's out in the sun sweating his stones off. If you have all of this damning evidence regarding him working details during his work hours, don't bring it to Leoaffairs. Take it to IA and show that you are not just some PBA malcontent and a real stand up deputy. By the way. You are obviously a PBA turd, because they are the only ones screaming for a. Ew president. Again. NO THANK YOU. We refuse to let you PBA a@@holes turn the 6020 into another version of that hated union we got rid of. Every other day you guys come in here with completely made up crap. Sad. Ask MB about the salary PBA guys got. Didn't you guys fight each other and stab each other in the back to get that full time release position? Go away. As long as Our president "Toll Booth Jeff" is doing the outstanding job he has been doing. You can gtfo with all of that crap about a new president. Not only is he doing a good job. He hasn't done anything wrong. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I guess you're the guy who changes the transmission in his car every year , because it might not work right one day. Sad.

Unregistered
08-02-2017, 01:40 AM
You are an obvious idiot. Jeff is in that IUPA office during the work week. He works Port details on Saturday and Sunday and not inside details either. He's out in the sun sweating his stones off. If you have all of this damning evidence regarding him working details during his work hours, don't bring it to Leoaffairs. Take it to IA and show that you are not just some PBA malcontent and a real stand up deputy. By the way. You are obviously a PBA turd, because they are the only ones screaming for a. Ew president. Again. NO THANK YOU. We refuse to let you PBA a@@holes turn the 6020 into another version of that hated union we got rid of. Every other day you guys come in here with completely made up crap. Sad. Ask MB about the salary PBA guys got. Didn't you guys fight each other and stab each other in the back to get that full time release position? Go away. As long as Our president "Toll Booth Jeff" is doing the outstanding job he has been doing. You can gtfo with all of that crap about a new president. Not only is he doing a good job. He hasn't done anything wrong. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I guess you're the guy who changes the transmission in his car every year , because it might not work right one day. Sad.

If everybody is so happy with Jeff Bell why not have an election? Jeff should win hands down and he would be keeping his promise. You remember the members having a true voice and getting to elect their officials. Unless of course Jeff and his supporters are afraid.

Unregistered
08-02-2017, 01:52 AM
Same one person who has an axe to grind with Jeff. Did he tell you the truth when nobody else would? Did he call your bull sh/t story out..... first you post he can't negotiate with command because he is in their pocket. Then two posts later you say he walks around with a big stick and bullies command. Then you complain about him "working". When did the PBA ever work? Now you defend the PBA and FOPE getting additional money but when Jeff gets no additional money you say he has taken to much. Every other post you contradict yourself. I know nobody is perfect but if you really are a BSO person, have you not read any of the emails from the union? One of the better paid agencies in Florida, best detail rate in the State after IUPA took over, fought the promotional process when the PBA rolled over, fought the elimination of the loaner gun program and won, fought the admin over not accurately posting and tracking overtime and now our hours are on our check, more stuff for FTD's, has filed more grievances than the PBA did in 10 years. Open books at all meetings, live ballot counting unlike the PBA fixed elections, live streaming of sheriff interviews, raffle drawings live, media releases, a president that responds to shootings........ the list continues and it is all easily verified. Nobody is perfect but what we have is 1,000 times better than what we had before. From a proud to say FORMER PBA member and I stress FORMER

Unregistered
08-02-2017, 02:08 AM
All that bloviating and still no answer to my question. I'll try again. With all the accomplishments you have listed above Jeff should have nothing to fear. Remember if a man breaks One Promise he will break another. Put the positions up for vote and let them members have their say. If Jeff is everything you say he is, he will win hands down.

Unregistered
08-02-2017, 02:50 AM
All that bloviating and still no answer to my question. I'll try again. With all the accomplishments you have listed above Jeff should have nothing to fear. Remember if a man breaks One Promise he will break another. Put the positions up for vote and let them members have their say. If Jeff is everything you say he is, he will win hands down.

If you are a member come to a meeting and ask when everyone's terms are up. Or call the office and ask. Otherwise gtfo

Unregistered
08-02-2017, 03:09 AM
Let me get this right. Our current president is doing a fantastic job but, you want to change him for someone who might screw up the entire works that have been put in place? That sounds absolutely stupid. PBA THINKING WILL ALWAYS SOUND LIKE PBA THINKING. Go away. We don't want you PBA retreads corrupting the 6020. We have all seen firsthand what a horrible union looks like. Why in the hell would you idiots think coming on leoaffairs day in and day out crying for a replacement for Jeff will work? You said your question hasn't been answered. Mine hasn't either. WHAT HAS JEFF DONE WRONG AS PRESIDENT? I'll be waiting for your (not) response to (not) come.

Unregistered
08-02-2017, 07:05 AM
Let me get this right. Our current president is doing a fantastic job but, you want to change him for someone who might screw up the entire works that have been put in place? That sounds absolutely stupid. PBA THINKING WILL ALWAYS SOUND LIKE PBA THINKING. Go away. We don't want you PBA retreads corrupting the 6020. We have all seen firsthand what a horrible union looks like. Why in the hell would you idiots think coming on leoaffairs day in and day out crying for a replacement for Jeff will work? You said your question hasn't been answered. Mine hasn't either. WHAT HAS JEFF DONE WRONG AS PRESIDENT? I'll be waiting for your (not) response to (not) come.

Wrong again, here's your response.The FOPE filed a Grievance regarding the the DROP benefit. Many years ago at contract negotiations BSO offered every Union representing BSO employees the FRS DROP benefit. Language was given to all the bargain units that was put into policy and procedure. At the time everyone believed the language came directly from the FRS. The FOPE found out that PBSO could accrue and sell back 500 hours of vacation time before entering the DROP just like BSO. They also found out that PBSO had an additional vacation cap of 500 hours of vacation time with the ability to sell back 500 hours at the end of the DROP. The FOPE won this Grievance at Arbitration, Circuit Court, and the Appellate Court twice. this process went on for over 2 years. Jeff Bell was fully aware that the FOPE had won the Arbitration, Circuit Court decision and the first Appellate Court decision. DLE would have this benefit today if he simply file a grievance, sat back and rode the FOPE's coattails to an easy victory. But instead he threw in the towel at the contract table and took the watered-down enhancement that was offered by BSO. All FOPE bargaining unit members now have the ability to sell back an additional 320 hours vacation time on top of the 1160 hours of sick time at the completion of the DROP and separation from the agency. Depending on the hourly rate FOPE members have the ability to walk away with an additional $8,000 to $12,000 dollars at retirement. Okay I answered your question now answer mine. Why is Jeff Bell afraid to keep his promise to let the bargaining unit decide who represents them. I'll be waiting for your long drawn-out tirate that doesn't answer the question. Same circus different clowns.

Unregistered
08-02-2017, 07:18 AM
Hey d@ckhead. You realize it hasn't been a year yet. So you want to change leadership every year? That sounds really effective. Go away. Pay raises. Details. Grievances. Fighting the rule of five debacle. Fuel fee removed. Loaner gun grievance won. I guess you didn't hear anything about these things because you are a retired deputy. Sorry Jeff couldn't jump in and save EVERYTHING the PBA screwed up for us. Hell youre right let's let a PBA guy head up this ship because Jeff couldn't get you a couple thousand more dollars at retirement and keep you from having to work at Walmart. Sorry. But if that's all you have to hang your hat on, then you don't have anything to hang your hat on. Again sorry but, if you stop by my district I'll get some of the guys to throw you a few bucks to wash cars. GTFO

Unregistered
08-02-2017, 02:42 PM
Jeff Bell and his supporters are no different than the PBA. When asks a simple question you respond with profanity, insults and threats just like the PBA did. It's obvious from your response Jeff and his buddies will do anything to hold on to power for as long as they can . Your response regarding the DROP benefit is laughable. The amount of the payout depends on hourly rate. So at todays numbers a retiring DLE deputy could have receive an additional $12,000 and a DLE sergeant could receive an additional $14,000 at the end of the DROP. As the hourly rate goes up the payout goes up. Because of Jeff's inexperienced and incompetence we lost a very nice benefit. It was obvious to anyone with a brain that the FOPE was going to win the grievance. They did all the work. They paid all the legal fees.The only thing Jeff had to do was take 5 minutes and write a simple grievance.

Unregistered
08-02-2017, 10:37 PM
If everybody is so happy with Jeff Bell why not have an election? Jeff should win hands down and he would be keeping his promise. You remember the members having a true voice and getting to elect their officials. Unless of course Jeff and his supporters are afraid.

There is no union Im aware of that has yearly elections including the PBA. Its generally 4 years.

Unregistered
08-02-2017, 11:02 PM
Jeff Bell and his supporters are no different than the PBA. When asks a simple question you respond with profanity, insults and threats just like the PBA did. It's obvious from your response Jeff and his buddies will do anything to hold on to power for as long as they can . Your response regarding the DROP benefit is laughable. The amount of the payout depends on hourly rate. So at todays numbers a retiring DLE deputy could have receive an additional $12,000 and a DLE sergeant could receive an additional $14,000 at the end of the DROP. As the hourly rate goes up the payout goes up. Because of Jeff's inexperienced and incompetence we lost a very nice benefit. It was obvious to anyone with a brain that the FOPE was going to win the grievance. They did all the work. They paid all the legal fees.The only thing Jeff had to do was take 5 minutes and write a simple grievance.

PBA and FOPE you are just like the National Progressive Democratic Party, you just throw shit against the wall amd hope that you get everyone muddy. Also like the DNC you have no platform, no original ideas and only care about being in power. I dare you to find one large union that has annual elections. That would be ridiculous, every time a new President comes in it takes a few months to get everything in place and get a feel for and build relationships with managements that can lead to better salary, benefits and possibly save a job. Unfortunately the PBA and FOPE boards care more for what the membership can do for them then what they can do for the membership. This is why the PBA is gone from BSO and FOPE will soon follow.

Unregistered
08-04-2017, 03:54 PM
PBA and FOPE you are just like the National Progressive Democratic Party, you just throw shit against the wall amd hope that you get everyone muddy. Also like the DNC you have no platform, no original ideas and only care about being in power. I dare you to find one large union that has annual elections. That would be ridiculous, every time a new President comes in it takes a few months to get everything in place and get a feel for and build relationships with managements that can lead to better salary, benefits and possibly save a job. Unfortunately the PBA and FOPE boards care more for what the membership can do for them then what they can do for the membership. This is why the PBA is gone from BSO and FOPE will soon follow.

Good one Andi! Are you still double billing IUPA INT.AFL-CIO like you did in you last job?

Unregistered
08-07-2017, 07:14 PM
As far as the Grievance on the weapons being loaned out and the IUPA victory, I have one question. Where are the guns now?

Answer: Back at the PSB...NOT ...with the Deputies.

Nice win ISTUPA

Unregistered
08-07-2017, 11:54 PM
As far as the Grievance on the weapons being loaned out and the IUPA victory, I have one question. Where are the guns now?

Answer: Back at the PSB...NOT ...with the Deputies.

Nice win ISTUPA

ALL PBA MEMBERS: If you take a cigar from the locker please replace it with a cigar of greater value and then text the PBA to let them know this cigar has been placed in the locker. Once PBA has knowledge of a cigar of great value dwelling in the locker Marono will be immediately dispatched to evaluate your appreciated exchange! Thanks!
https://iupa.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/ATT00003.jpg

Unregistered
08-08-2017, 12:03 AM
ALL PBA MEMBERS: If you take a cigar from the locker please replace it with a cigar of greater value and then text the PBA to let them know this cigar has been placed in the locker. Once PBA has knowledge of a cigar of great value dwelling in the locker Marono will be immediately dispatched to evaluate your appreciated exchange! Thanks!

PBA...What can you say?

Unregistered
08-08-2017, 01:16 PM
Went there once and the bartender could not find the key. However thank god Andi the chimney puffer does not go there, IUPA would
be even more broke after the Hillary Campaign contributions from the AFL-CIO IUPA 620.

But even a Cigar does not hold a candle to Capital Grille. Well done Tinker Bell. It must have felt good to get out of that traffic vest
and have a steak on your brothers and sisters.

Unregistered
08-08-2017, 03:32 PM
Marano and Rivera look like they've been sucking on the business end of a Vodka bottle! And who is their ISIS friend?

Unregistered
08-08-2017, 05:08 PM
Marano and Rivera look like they've been sucking on the business end of a Vodka bottle! And who is their ISIS friend?

He is the waiter from Capital Grille. You must recognize him.

Unregistered
08-08-2017, 06:49 PM
Back to the original topic. When are the elections for the board??? Can somebody answer the question??? I heard that a
board member quit but I haven't heard about the position being filled. Any intel on that?

Unregistered
08-08-2017, 08:11 PM
Back to the original topic. When are the elections for the board??? Can somebody answer the question??? I heard that a
board member quit but I haven't heard about the position being filled. Any intel on that?

The elections are every 4 years. So the next election is 2019 and nobody has quit the board. Anything else you wanna know just ask I will answer the best I can. I'm not Jeff, Frank or Jason but I am a rep

Unregistered
08-10-2017, 05:53 PM
So then 50K a month goes to Sarasota? For Andi and a cubicle on 441.

Unregistered
08-10-2017, 06:48 PM
If you are a rep, which I doubt, why are you lying to us. A board member DID quit. You better take a roll call at your next
monthly meeting. Oh you are not having those either. All lies!!

Unregistered
08-10-2017, 09:05 PM
You PBA idiots are at it again. Pritchard didn't quit. He got transferred into BSO Legal and couldn't keep his position on the board. Please stop

Unregistered
08-11-2017, 06:00 PM
You PBA idiots are at it again. Pritchard didn't quit. He got transferred into BSO Legal and couldn't keep his position on the board. Please stop

I STU PA... I asked Don directly and his transfer was NOT why he left IUPA.

Unregistered
08-11-2017, 08:00 PM
Well that was a huge lie you just got caught in. Don HAD to leave as an executive board memeber. Conflict of interest. You PBA idiots just can't help yourselves. Still won't matter in October. NO ONE will be signing you stupid PERC cards.

Unregistered
08-12-2017, 01:43 AM

No one will answer, interesting. And it's not yearly elections. Bell was president for like a year before they took over as the official bargaining unit. The 20 members voted for him. Bringing all this PBA shit up is a distraction. These questions are NOT coming from PBA but IUPA members. PBA is gone Bell. They are not responsible for people wanting to know when the next board elections will be. You love to boast about ALL THIS INFO THAT IUPA STAFF (not you) accomplished but members need to call to find out when the election is? Why so you can figure out who may run against you? Stop side tracking everyone with PBA....that is HISTORY well mostly except the PBA person you employ. Brag brag brag like your a one person phenom but oh someone has to call the office you are never at to be given your cell number to find out when the elections is going to be. So transparent, the presidency is not a community service for you anymore but a position you are taking advantage of. So again, PBA is gone except in your office and IUPA members want to know when the IUPA elections will be. You have no issue putting all kinds of union news up here so WTF is the problem???? Bell's worst nightmare is losing his position. He is a fake that dissing the IUPA staff AND the board by trying to look like a one man show. WHEN IS THE ELECTION????????

Unregistered
08-12-2017, 01:45 AM
Hey d@ckhead. You realize it hasn't been a year yet. So you want to change leadership every year? That sounds really effective. Go away. Pay raises. Details. Grievances. Fighting the rule of five debacle. Fuel fee removed. Loaner gun grievance won. I guess you didn't hear anything about these things because you are a retired deputy. Sorry Jeff couldn't jump in and save EVERYTHING the PBA screwed up for us. Hell youre right let's let a PBA guy head up this ship because Jeff couldn't get you a couple thousand more dollars at retirement and keep you from having to work at Walmart. Sorry. But if that's all you have to hang your hat on, then you don't have anything to hang your hat on. Again sorry but, if you stop by my district I'll get some of the guys to throw you a few bucks to wash cars. GTFO

Hey YOU d@head, Bell has been president way longer than a year. The 20 members of the local before they ever took over elected him. So ignorant calling names when you are putting out false information. You are a joke.

Unregistered
08-18-2017, 07:43 PM
Bell must go....and IUPA should follow.

Unregistered
08-18-2017, 09:33 PM
If Bell and IUPA go. We need to make sure PBA is not the option left. Hell No

Unregistered
08-19-2017, 07:15 AM
Bell must go....and IUPA should follow.

As long as the PBA

Unregistered
08-19-2017, 07:16 AM
As long as the PBA

As long as the PBA is not the alternative! They are gone and need to stay gone.

Unregistered
08-21-2017, 05:19 PM
Sorry Andi....the PBA will soon return and you can blog FULL time when you are unemployed.

Unregistered
08-21-2017, 06:37 PM
Lies lies and more lies. Ask D.P. why he quit IUPA for yourself, it wasn't because of any conflict. Why is he still on the IUPA web site when he asked to be taken off? When are the elections? When are we having the monthly meetings that we were promised? When do we get to vote on which politicians to endorse?

All lies told by J.B. to win the election! We now have less say then we ever did.

Unregistered
08-22-2017, 12:11 AM
You guys never stop. Yea go ahead and ask DP. He'll do something the PBA is unable to do. Tell the truth. "Less than we had before". You've got to be kidding. IUPA got us pay raises, detail pay rate increases, fuel fee removal, grievances and one of the most important things. INFORMATION on what's going on in the union as far as BSO is concerned. Not just a fluff piece in the Centurion on how great the executive board is (funniest on ever, Thanksgiving when MA was on the cover). Go away PBA. Instead of bashing. Come on here and tell the membership what you would do different. Which means if you came back it would be the same old PBA me, me, me bullsh@t that it always was. The thing you guys still don't understand is the PBA helped create IUPA. Had you guys done anything for the membership JB wouldn't have stood a chance. You think coming on here Day after day and bashing him is somehow going to erase the years of crap you guys handed the membership? Think again. Good bye

Unregistered
08-22-2017, 03:06 PM
You guys never stop. Yea go ahead and ask DP. He'll do something the PBA is unable to do. Tell the truth. "Less than we had before". You've got to be kidding. IUPA got us pay raises, detail pay rate increases, fuel fee removal, grievances and one of the most important things. INFORMATION on what's going on in the union as far as BSO is concerned. Not just a fluff piece in the Centurion on how great the executive board is (funniest on ever, Thanksgiving when MA was on the cover). Go away PBA. Instead of bashing. Come on here and tell the membership what you would do different. Which means if you came back it would be the same old PBA me, me, me bullsh@t that it always was. The thing you guys still don't understand is the PBA helped create IUPA. Had you guys done anything for the membership JB wouldn't have stood a chance. You think coming on here Day after day and bashing him is somehow going to erase the years of crap you guys handed the membership? Think again. Good bye

Tinker Bell always waves to me when I'm in the port. What's the problem?

Unregistered
08-22-2017, 08:37 PM
Pba sucks. Their name should be the house of thieves. Pba did nothing but cause division among the employees of the Broward sheriff's office. That was their way of getting the perks for their favorites. Face reality Pba hacks you guys will never have control of bso deputies again.

Unregistered
08-28-2017, 04:28 PM
Pba sucks. Their name should be the house of thieves. Pba did nothing but cause division among the employees of the Broward sheriff's office. That was their way of getting the perks for their favorites. Face reality Pba hacks you guys will never have control of bso deputies again.

I see that you are upset however we are just waiting for the vote. It is a conclusion that the PBA will return with a restructured
org. chart with a BSO person at the helm.

Unregistered
08-29-2017, 12:30 AM
Can't happen without changing the charter. Maybe you should read it and know the rules.

Unregistered
08-29-2017, 06:09 PM
Can't happen without changing the charter. Maybe you should read it and know the rules.

I checked with DP and he showed me the chart. You need to check your facts.

Unregistered
08-29-2017, 06:20 PM
The restructuring is in fact happening. BSO will elect its own person in charge of all the reps. There is a new org chart that
has been drawn up. Ask any PBA rep and they will share it and explain it to you. BSO picks it own people. None of the cities
nor the PBA has a say in who gets picked.

Unregistered
08-29-2017, 06:56 PM
You can't have a hundred charts. Bso will never go back to the pba house of thieves. The self serving union that screwed the membership for 20 years. PBA clowns should be indicted for theft of union funds. Only place I know that can spend someone else's money and refuse to provide access to the books.

Unregistered
08-29-2017, 06:57 PM
You can have a hundred charts. Bso will never go back to the pba house of thieves. The self serving union that screwed the membership for 20 years. PBA clowns should be indicted for theft of union funds. Only place I know that can spend someone else's money and refuse to provide access to the books.[/QUOTE]

Unregistered
08-31-2017, 06:43 PM
You can have a hundred charts. Bso will never go back to the pba house of thieves. The self serving union that screwed the membership for 20 years. PBA clowns should be indicted for theft of union funds. Only place I know that can spend someone else's money and refuse to provide access to the books.[/QUOTE]

Like the books from the Capital Grille Dinner? Basically 20 percent of the membership voted in IUPA. They have failed on every
campaign promise. They had their chance. Now those Deputies who didn't vote for anyone need to step up and boot IUPA.

Unregistered
08-31-2017, 07:01 PM
PBA books are open to all members and always have been. Don't believe the IUPA lies. Go to the office and see whatever
you want.

Unregistered
08-31-2017, 08:11 PM
You my friend are a liar. I have requested to see paperwork from in the past that pba refused to produce. The liars are the pba dogs that dream of representing bso deputies again. The only people wanting the pba to return are the same individuals that screwed the membership for their own self serving interest. Pba house of thieves who should be in jail for their theft.

Unregistered
09-01-2017, 02:52 PM
So did anyone ever actually answer when the elections are or is this all just deflection and pba bashing??? Its a simple question

When will the next iupa board elections be?

Unregistered
09-01-2017, 04:54 PM
So did anyone ever actually answer when the elections are or is this all just deflection and pba bashing??? Its a simple question

When will the next iupa board elections be?

Why don'y you call IUPA and ask Dumb Azz.

Unregistered
09-01-2017, 06:39 PM
Yeah, he elected himself. Why would he want a legit election

Unregistered
09-01-2017, 08:03 PM
It hasn't been a year

Unregistered
09-06-2017, 06:40 PM
So I talked to someone close to Berman and now he is thinking of running.