PDA

View Full Version : Dress code

Unregistered
06-08-2017, 11:08 PM
Can someone please explain to me why this rat gary berman from Deerfield is allowed to go to traffic court in a pair of jeans and a golf shirt. Don't we have a dress code for court and isn't there anyone doing spot checks. Please pull the tape for north satellite on Monday at 1pm and see what I'm talking about.

NorwichSpeed
06-09-2017, 08:35 AM
Can someone please explain to me why this rat gary berman from Deerfield is allowed to go to traffic court in a pair of jeans and a golf shirt. Don't we have a dress code for court and isn't there anyone doing spot checks. Please pull the tape for north satellite on Monday at 1pm and see what I'm talking about.

So you're basically a crybaby RAT? Shut up

Unregistered
06-09-2017, 08:04 PM
So you're basically a crybaby RAT? Shut up

It would appear the commenter struck a nerve!
I don't think he or she is a "crybaby rat", when the dress code for court appearances is clearly defined, and everyone is expected to adhere to it. What makes this guy Berman any more special or different from every other deputy who is expected to dress appropriately for any court appearance? Absolutely nothing. Suck it up, buttercup, follow the [simple] rules, and present yourself as a professional, or go work for a company that doesn't provide your uniforms, transportation and fuel, healthcare benefits, etc. Court appearances are expected as part of the job, and to dress appropriately is not a lot to ask for the benefits in return.

Unregistered
06-09-2017, 08:49 PM
Thank you Colonel for your commentary, how you manage to tend to your daily "affairs" (Pun intended, you know who I mean) and this site is a testiment to your tenacity of your power struggle there on the 5th. However, the poster who cried fowl meant that bringing the deputys indiscretion to this site is a low-down thing to do. If he was so incensed about the infraction, why didnt he bring it to the attention of that Deputy while at the courthouse.

It would appear the commenter struck a nerve!
I don't think he or she is a "crybaby rat", when the dress code for court appearances is clearly defined, and everyone is expected to adhere to it. What makes this guy Berman any more special or different from every other deputy who is expected to dress appropriately for any court appearance? Absolutely nothing. Suck it up, buttercup, follow the [simple] rules, and present yourself as a professional, or go work for a company that doesn't provide your uniforms, transportation and fuel, healthcare benefits, etc. Court appearances are expected as part of the job, and to dress appropriately is not a lot to ask for the benefits in return.

Unregistered
06-10-2017, 07:22 AM
Thank you Colonel for your commentary, how you manage to tend to your daily "affairs" (Pun intended, you know who I mean) and this site is a testiment to your tenacity of your power struggle there on the 5th. However, the poster who cried fowl meant that bringing the deputys indiscretion to this site is a low-down thing to do. If he was so incensed about the infraction, why didnt he bring it to the attention of that Deputy while at the courthouse.

Contrary to your foolish assumption, I'm not command staff or connected to the PSB in any way shape or form; I'm road patrol in a district, but obviously a whole lot more grateful for my job, willing to follow simple, reasonable rules, and don't believe in biting the hand that feeds me. You ever hear of personal responsibility or maybe accountability?? Whoever this guy berman is made a stupid decision, and someone needs to bring it to his attention . He;s responsible for his choice to go to court like that; needs to get HIS sh|t together and just do whats expected cause he's making it bad for the rest of us.

Unregistered
06-10-2017, 12:17 PM
Contrary to your foolish assumption, I'm not command staff or connected to the PSB in any way shape or form; I'm road patrol in a district, but obviously a whole lot more grateful for my job, willing to follow simple, reasonable rules, and don't believe in biting the hand that feeds me. You ever hear of personal responsibility or maybe accountability?? Whoever this guy berman is made a stupid decision, and someone needs to bring it to his attention . He;s responsible for his choice to go to court like that; needs to get HIS sh|t together and just do whats expected cause he's making it bad for the rest of us.

Stop your crying you big baby!, Don't worry about me and what I wear to court CHUMP!

Unregistered
06-10-2017, 01:20 PM
Take the next Sergeants exam in 2018 and if you are promoted you can go to this guys face and reprimand him.

For now, stay off the internet

Unregistered
06-10-2017, 03:10 PM

So what you any different than him being a so called rat? You are doing the same thing

Unregistered
06-10-2017, 06:52 PM

So Gary the RAT, the person that nobody trust, gets ratted out himself! He should have known that all actions have consequences. KARMA, she is a Bi**h!

Unregistered
06-11-2017, 01:49 AM
So Gary the RAT, the person that nobody trust, gets ratted out himself! He should have known that all actions have consequences. KARMA, she is a Bi**h!

Maybe he has hemroids and the polyester pants chaffe to much????
He just might have a Doctors note...Lol