PDA

View Full Version : Pat.

Unregistered
06-03-2017, 11:31 AM
Gentlemen,

Is the physical test for the city to become a PO actually difficult or do they pass any one that shows up to the test? ( pushup, mile 1/2, sits ups) etc. I have seen rookie cops that are obese and I wonder how they passed? Can some one shed some light on this?

Thanks.

Unregistered
06-03-2017, 12:29 PM
Gentlemen,

Is the physical test for the city to become a PO actually difficult or do they pass any one that shows up to the test? ( pushup, mile 1/2, sits ups) etc. I have seen rookie cops that are obese and I wonder how they passed? Can some one shed some light on this?

Thanks.

A F F I R M A T I V E A C T I O N
They did away with the standards in order to hire women an mutts.

Unregistered
06-03-2017, 03:47 PM
Gentlemen,

Thanks.

We don't run after people anymore, if you can down four croquetas and a colada within FDLE standard time, your good!

Unregistered
06-03-2017, 08:55 PM
The PAT for Miami Police you do have to pass it I know of a few who were sent back home because they couldn't pass and don't send your friend to take the test for you because you will end up like this cara de culo.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Miami-Police-Recruit-Arrested-in-Physical-Test-ID-Swap-259526891.html