PDA

View Full Version : Miami Beach Commissioner had enough of Urban Week! No more

Unregistered
05-29-2017, 08:06 PM
Blacks are no longer welcome at Miami Beach! Even the gays can't stand them.

The Urban Beach Week is “a thing of the past” and will no longer be tolerated.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/miami-beach/article153215459.html#storylink=cpy

Unregistered
05-30-2017, 09:45 AM
Happens every year when the animals gather on the beach.

Unregistered
05-30-2017, 12:08 PM

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/miami-beach/article153215459.html#storylink=cpy

That was a knee-jerk reaction in the aftermath of the event. Wait until the special interests start "greasing" the right palms and see how that tune will change. There is too much money involved.
They hired a retired NYPD slug who has no clue of the local culture as Chief and he is going to get one of those kids killed.

Unregistered
05-30-2017, 12:52 PM
It wasn't the police chief who made the comment it was the Commissioner. I bet this is some retired flunky who tried to get a chief position at the beach.

Get over it your not that great.

Unregistered
05-30-2017, 06:00 PM
It wasn't the police chief who made the comment it was the Commissioner. I bet this is some retired flunky who tried to get a chief position at the beach.

Get over it your not that great.

Oh dear; did I hit a nerve with a New Yorker ?
Nah, did not apply for that job; I an neither gay or a Liberal Democrat , never had a chance.

Unregistered
05-30-2017, 07:10 PM
Well, the Mayor of Miami Beach has gone on record saying that this event will continue and that this commissioner is full of pooh.
Who is he really working for?

Unregistered
05-31-2017, 02:03 PM
Next they need to get rid of Ultrafest!
At least our Chief does not forget to wearhis badge!

Unregistered
05-31-2017, 03:13 PM
Next they need to get rid of Ultrafest!
At least our Chief does not forget to wearhis badge!

Ultra stays! Stand down!

Unregistered
06-02-2017, 04:10 AM
Ultra stays! Stand down!

Blow it out your ass!

Unregistered
06-02-2017, 05:26 AM
Blow it out your ass!

Stand down! No one will blowing anything out of anyone's Ass. I will lead you well

Unregistered
06-02-2017, 10:24 AM
Stand down! No one will blowing anything out of anyone's Ass. I will lead you well

That's right, Blow it out your ass. You are not coming back!

Unregistered
06-03-2017, 05:24 PM

If an event brings in the $$$, It will continue. City leaders play both sides of any issue. Before an event, it's good for the city's economy. After the event, they b!tch, cause the voters are fed up. Come, next years it will be back and they will, claim we upped the police personal in attendants.