PDA

View Full Version : LT test

javi
05-24-2017, 03:41 AM
There will be no challenges. Study and stop crying. The union is tired of all you cry babies unless your in the family plan lol

Unregistered
05-25-2017, 09:59 PM
Lets se who has those 100% percent scores

Unregistered
05-25-2017, 10:03 PM
Lets se who has those 100% percent scores

Max Valdez top of the list

Unregistered
05-25-2017, 10:22 PM
Max Valdez top of the list

Fūck this guy. He can eat a dīck

Unregistered
05-27-2017, 06:16 PM

lets see how the friends and family pays off

Unregistered
05-29-2017, 11:58 PM
There will be no challenges. Study and stop crying. The union is tired of all you cry babies unless your in the family plan lol

Ok I know this isn't Javi. In case it is. What the hell are we playing due too? Your party favorite, so after the meetings you all can chow down and drink? Maybe your trips? You know them retreat's, you need, so you can unwine, with you special friends. Trips across the country you take, On unrelated things, involving M.P.D? You know if you spend a third of the time you spend on here. With union related matters. We all would be sitting pretty. The other third, STOP GETTING INTO B.S. and spending our dues on lawyers fees. Thank You:

Unregistered
05-30-2017, 01:52 AM
Javi is #1, no #3, no #6

Unregistered
05-30-2017, 09:41 AM

So what's the problem with eating a ****?

Unregistered
05-30-2017, 01:49 PM
Thanks god that ugly Salas came out last on the Capt list. She is such a sh.t talker. She should try one of those aging treatment for the spots on her face.

Unregistered
05-30-2017, 02:33 PM
Another educated comment from the MPD Jr High gifted

Unregistered
05-30-2017, 03:08 PM
That because Salas not in IA anymore. That mean she not part of the friends and family plan anymore. Well, finally. She has been in the f&f plan since she been an officer. Talking about she can't work on patrol because she was injuries. So they put her in PIO. Ever since then she has been getting promoted.

Unregistered
05-30-2017, 03:28 PM
I don't know salas well but I know she is smart enough and can handle her position and she didn't have to cheat in order to get promoted. If she is in the F&F plan she must have the discounted version because theres a ton of less qualified people here getting the VIP F&f package.

Unregistered
05-30-2017, 04:13 PM
I don't know salas well but I know she is smart enough and can handle her position and she didn't have to cheat in order to get promoted. If she is in the F&F plan she must have the discounted version because theres a ton of less qualified people here getting the VIP F&f package.

She's back in IA with her BS scams. She thinks she knows it all and really doesn't know shit. It's true about the spots on her face.

Unregistered
05-30-2017, 04:48 PM
She said she has a skin disease and can't work in the sun. I am going to use that so I can get off midnight mtw in the north end. Where do I take my dr note and who do I give it to.