PDA

View Full Version : Really

Unregistered
05-22-2017, 10:11 PM
I've been a sergeant in this department for six years. On those six years I had never been able to attend an event paid by the city. Now , how is it that Sergrants Dillon, Curran, Seda and Spano get to attend the PBA gala with their respective spouses. Did I missed the invite e-mail or the request to include my name and my significant other? Does anyone has it?

Unregistered
05-23-2017, 03:22 AM
I've been a sergeant in this department for six years. On those six years I had never been able to attend an event paid by the city. Now , how is it that Sergrants Dillon, Curran, Seda and Spano get to attend the PBA gala with their respective spouses. Did I missed the invite e-mail or the request to include my name and my significant other? Does anyone has it?

You are not a sergeant so stop lying and hiding behind others. Also you need to stop hating and learn how to use proper grammar!

Unregistered
05-23-2017, 06:09 PM

If you talk like you spell, no one wants to be associated with you. So maybe that's why you weren't invited. Why are you calling out sergeants that attended? What about the civilian who attended? Or her date? Don't cry my little friend. You can attend peace in the gardens that's being paid for by the city and you can bring the entire family. Win win

Alberto Seda
05-25-2017, 03:18 AM
BTW. This is Sgt. Seda. I'm at a disadvantage since I dont know your name. I've been going to the gala every year for 14 years. Just so you'll know. The department didn't give me the tickets for my spouse and I. As a PBA Rep, I get my own tickets. My spouse is also a guest as a Judge along with all of the other Judges. If you have my number, call me in case you have anymore questions. Next time ask me and I'll explain.

Alberto Seda
05-25-2017, 07:49 PM
Hey 6 year Sgt. I just checked my phone. It's working fine. I'm still waiting for the phone call.

Unregistered
05-25-2017, 10:58 PM
This is Spano. Not that I owe Mr./Ms. Anonymous a response but I don't care so I will. I received an email from my Division commander asking all of us to poll our people and see who wanted to go to the PBA gala. I responded and then I got a calendar prompt. I was told there was enough spots since not very many people responded and I was also allowed to bring my wife. If you truly work here then you have access to my phone number. Please call me anytime.

R. Spano

Unregistered
05-26-2017, 10:37 AM
Kudos for responding to the anonymous post. We, as police officers have to battle city hall,command staff, and the public. We shouldn't be battling each other. If you have a problem with another officer, meet with him/her and discuss it. Do not hide behind the keyboard and air your laundry on a public forum.
Respectfully submitted by a LEO from a different agency.