PDA

View Full Version : Investigations

Unregistered
05-17-2017, 06:00 AM
So how are all of those investigations going? I see a lot of little fishes getting arrested or ask to resign.

Unregistered
05-17-2017, 11:46 AM
Who and what are you talking about

Unregistered
05-17-2017, 12:04 PM
From what I heard last we had two officers resigned, Yesid Ortiz and Reynaldo Irias due to a towing and body shop kickback
I also heard the Feds interviewed several people on different issues. Something big is coming down the pipe so Hold on!

Unregistered
05-17-2017, 01:08 PM
One thing for sure, it's not like the old days. People are actually talking now! I'm not worry are you?

Unregistered
05-17-2017, 01:49 PM
So when will this come out on the local news??? Why is Miami Police hush hush about this? Really forced to resign? Why not fired and arrested? What a joke of a department this has become. I hope the Feds continue to watch you crooks.

Unregistered
05-17-2017, 02:18 PM
So when will this come out on the local news??? Why is Miami Police hush hush about this? Really forced to resign? Why not fired and arrested? What a joke of a department this has become. I hope the Feds continue to watch you crooks.

Excellent question! Just more cover up's and refusal to prosecute by Kathy Rundle.

Unregistered
05-17-2017, 03:27 PM
Yesid and Irias involved in a scam? I can't believe it, they are pretty straight officers. Did they resigned or were they forced out..

Unregistered
05-17-2017, 05:05 PM
Yesid and Irias involved in a scam? I can't believe it, they are pretty straight officers. Did they resigned or were they forced out..
Yesid Ortiz and Arias? If this is true they should be 39 and publically embarrassed like any other criminal!
OOHRAH!!!!

Unregistered
05-18-2017, 06:13 AM

Yesid Ortiz I guess I'll see you dancing again at Mangos and juicing up like back in the day! You were always a wanna be and when backgrounds slipped and you actually became one of us you still screwed it up like all wanna be's do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!