PDA

View Full Version : Commanders Interview

AlmLEO
05-08-2017, 09:32 PM
For BSO, is there a second interview besides the oral board? I heard something regarding commanders interview, is this another oral board? I've passed my Poly and Psych, just wanted to know since it is not on my conditional offer list.

Thanks!

Unregistered
05-08-2017, 09:41 PM
We may have New York's crime rate and retirees, but we do not have NYPDs "Commander interview". You were interviewed by Sgts or Field Training Officers when you were hired, that's it

Unregistered
05-08-2017, 11:16 PM
We may have New York's crime rate and retirees, but we do not have NYPDs "Commander interview". You were interviewed by Sgts or Field Training Officers when you were hired, that's it

Thanks for the update!

Unregistered
05-09-2017, 12:22 AM
You will get a final interview. It will be labeled as a "selection committee review"
It is basically an oral board minus the scenerio questions. You'll meet with the higher ups of the department.

Unregistered
05-09-2017, 12:52 AM
You will get a final interview. It will be labeled as a "selection committee review"
It is basically an oral board minus the scenerio questions. You'll meet with the higher ups of the department.

Civilians in the HR Department "higher ups", not cops. Just want to clear that up.

Unregistered
05-09-2017, 02:18 AM
Civilians in the HR Department "higher ups", not cops. Just want to clear that up.

Good to know! Thank you.