PDA

View Full Version : MRC response to SGT exam Grievance!

Unregistered
05-03-2017, 12:18 PM
Told the Civil Service grievance will not be addressed unless more come forward, we need at least 40 complaints or more! Come forward people, you have to be an Officer for at least 2 years after you complete your probationary period to be eligible to take a promotional exam. A small Amount of time is taken off only for college degrees as posted in a prior thread! Come forward people don't let them get away with this !!!!!

Unregistered
05-03-2017, 01:05 PM
Get ready to have a rookie with a year and a half on with a GED still living with mom and giving you orders 😂😂

Unregistered
05-03-2017, 01:34 PM
This is not true all you have to have is 1 complaint to civil service they can stop this. Guess you all didn't study to hard for the exam.

Unregistered
05-03-2017, 02:16 PM
Listen ROOKIE....studying is one thing understanding the linguistics and politics of a situation inclusive of a Civil Service compliant is a veteran with indisputable experience! Something you obviously lack!

Unregistered
05-03-2017, 02:22 PM
Does anyone know when the final SGT. list is coming out?

Unregistered
05-03-2017, 02:29 PM
Im against grievances but this is beyond crazy just to promote someone kid or family member never in the history of Miami pd have let people take the test counting probationary time. It makes no sense....... for the people that do have the time let's get an attorney and go to the Mrc ..... I know at least 20 people that they want to file grievance. i went and they gave me bullshit and Didn't file my griveance ........WHAT IS RIGHT IS RIGHT DONT STAND DOWN

Unregistered
05-03-2017, 03:46 PM
Im against grievances but this is beyond crazy just to promote someone kid or family member never in the history of Miami pd have let people take the test counting probationary time. It makes no sense....... for the people that do have the time let's get an attorney and go to the Mrc ..... I know at least 20 people that they want to file grievance. i went and they gave me bullshit and Didn't file my griveance ........WHAT IS RIGHT IS RIGHT DONT STAND DOWN

Civil Service can not refuse to accept a written complaint for investigation (not a grievance) that cites the rule(s) that were violated with some examples. What I think is going on here is everyone is crying but they have no balls to put their name and signature on a complaint. They want someone else like their mommy to fight for them.

Unregistered
05-03-2017, 06:41 PM
Civil Service can not refuse to accept a written complaint for investigation (not a grievance) that cites the rule(s) that were violated with some examples. What I think is going on here is everyone is crying but they have no balls to put their name and signature on a complaint. They want someone else like their mommy to fight for them.

Exactly, they complaint here but will not go to MRC and do the paperwork. It only takes one person to file the complaint.

Unregistered
05-03-2017, 06:48 PM
don't count on the union they didn't want to help the sets taking the its you have to get help on your own

Unregistered
05-03-2017, 08:36 PM
don't count on the union they didn't want to help the sets taking the its you have to get help on your own

The FOP has no civil service standing and can not make the complaint anyone regardless if the are a union member or not can file the request. But what do us old farts know.

Unregistered
05-03-2017, 08:52 PM
The written they can't control, it's up to you to get a passing score. The oral they can and will. Those they want promoted will get a higher score from it. Those they don't want will get a lower score from it. Just cause someone can take the test with only 2 years on and get's promoted. The department will only be hurting themselves. College, is great, it's not police experience or real live experience. A person with 2 years on gets promoted. Great for them! They have a 6 months probation to do. Time will tell. Those that been in patrol for a time. Had many Sgt's come and go. Some were great, others you wonder how and the hell. They are supervisors. Just CYA.

Unregistered
05-03-2017, 10:39 PM
The written they can't control, it's up to you to get a passing score. The oral they can and will. Those they want promoted will get a higher score from it. Those they don't want will get a lower score from it. Just cause someone can take the test with only 2 years on and get's promoted. The department will only be hurting themselves. College, is great, it's not police experience or real live experience. A person with 2 years on gets promoted. Great for them! They have a 6 months probation to do. Time will tell. Those that been in patrol for a time. Had many Sgt's come and go. Some were great, others you wonder how and the hell. They are supervisors. Just CYA.

They need to go back to the Rule of Lube. If you're not a squared away sailor, get lost. Submarine Airborne all the way!

Unregistered
05-04-2017, 12:32 AM
They need to go back to the Rule of Lube. If you're not a squared away sailor, get lost. Submarine Airborne all the way!

Blow it out your ass!

Unregistered
05-04-2017, 01:03 AM

Lube, not everyone owns kneepads. I'm sure you might be able to rent out the few pairs you have. Different colors for he promotion you got.

Unregistered
05-04-2017, 10:32 PM
The civil service complaint was filed need more ppl It's just a signature ......